NHL Teams Trash or Pass

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL)' started by Pandaleupagus, May 19, 2023.

1. TheRevPanda

TheRevPanda Well-Known Member

Discord:
    pandaleupagus#0
    Ratings:
    +756 / 38 / -40
    Trash or Pass

Anaheim Ducks:

Top 2 lines are solid on forward. 3rd line is suspect and the goalies are average. Defense outside of Kjnger and Dangles is going to be a struggle bus but Fatal is good enough to play the bitch role for either one of them.

PASS

Arizona Coyotes:

Top end talent is obviously there and wouldn’t want to play these guys in a game 7 that being said not impressed with this team considering they have what is considered 2 of the best guys at their position as managers. Their 1st line will more than likely win 20+ games. 2nd line relies heavily on hxndry and gren to produce. They should still be able to win at least 15 games. 3rd line I have no faith in to win games. Their defense outside of doughty and hxndry is beyond questionable. Goaltending is pretty good, both goalies are above average.

PASS

Calgary Flames:

This is a middle of the pack team. CT, Focus, and Dups should be able to get you at least 15 wins as a line. Rest of the forwards on this team are either 3rd liners or fill guys. Maybe the 2nd or 3rd line will surprise people this season and put up numbers but I doubt it. Defense they have a decent top 4. Krish is their best dman by far. No idea how Furb went for 7M unless he drastically got better the last month or so. Goaltending has potential to be average.

TRASH

Chicago Blackhawks:

Prince built a very well balanced team and my only question marks would be their 3rd line defense since I know nothing about them and if Newt can transfer his production from PSN over to Xbox.

PASS

Colorado Avalanche:

Top 2 lines on the avs will do their thing and win 30+ games combined. Their 3rd line however is complete ass and will fail this team in the long run especially yahtzee. Goaltending looks to be solid as of right now but if you know anything with a team that has sweet lou they will more than likely blow chunks.

PASS

Dallas Stars:

Whoever mavaria is definitely paid boily to be his gm right? That being said at least with boily he guaranteed himself a line that should win around 20 games. Don’t think there is a true 2nd line on this team just looks like a couple 3rd lines. Outside of clavette the defense is in the same boat. Goaltending looks solid and should steal a few games. In my opinon this is a one line team unless swarko’s line comes up big during the season.

TRASH

Edmonton Oilers:

I’m just gonna say it I don’t like the team rippin built this season. If this team had better defense I could see them being a 5-8 seed but the 2nd line looks like it relies heavily on gerbe carrying the offense. 1st line should do its thing like it always does on rippin’s team. Going back to the defense though I just think they flat out suck ass but at least they’ll have th3 I and 0n1y to bail them out all season but that back will break eventually. However I gotta believe rippin is seeing something in this team that I’m not so I gotta have faith.

PASS

Los Angeles Kings:

This team isn’t worth my time. Jagr doesn’t even have a gm because he is that bad at the game. He gave in and gifted gren for what might be the worst contract in ringy. His best player is a center playing defense. This team flat out blows and will have the #1 pick with ease. I can safely say every player on this team is horrendous at the game outside of 3-4 guys. No one deserves to be sent to this purgatory of a team.

BEYOND TRASH

Minnesota Wild:

I like the team I built but if you agree or disagree with me feel free to comment down below.

PASS

Nashville Predators:

Mike spent 13M on heroicduck so this team sucks ass. I don’t think there is a single 1st line forward on this team. I see a 2nd and a couple 3rd lines. Defense and goaltending is a travesty. I honestly think firehalomaniac could build a better team than this.

TRASH

San Jose Sharks:

Outside of the left wings on this team the depth isn’t there on forward. Defense will certainly hold its own and the goalies are good. Landamov for almost 5M is absolutely bonkers though. However this is another team where I gotta have faith in the owner for what they did in the past.

PASS

Seattle Kraken:

The forward core looks very balanced and should put up wins. Defense is above average with 2 good puck movers in flinnur and shaun. Goaltending will be solid for at least 6/9 games. No idea how my boy TerryOh will do in the show.

PASS

St. Louis Blues:

Synch has been known to build 3 line teams that do well in the regular season now he needs to prove he can do damage in the playoffs. With the addition of fisher to the roster maybe they’ll get past the 2nd round. However I see this team finishing top 4 again in the regular season.

PASS

Vancouver Canucks:

All I know is this team isn’t winning the cup again with shlarchey running the show. Forward depth is pretty good and will put up points. Defense outside of nicky and nowa ain’t clamping a soul. Kurv is a solid goalie but svg 11 is horrible. That being said I think this team will finish 5-8 in the standings.

PASS

Vegas Golden Knights:

This team spent 10.5M on gwan who I outplay on center. Sarg is somehow in the nhl and agm on top of it. Outside of a couple good players here and there this team is an eyesore to look at. Only thing on this team that is good is the goaltending once they get rid of balencibaddy.

TRASH

Winnipeg Jets:

I don’t see this team making playoffs. Outside of bringing back jlp’s line that won 20 games last season I don’t see the other 2 lines pulling their own weight. Defense looks like the school of the blind. Bvnditt for 7M on forward has to be a joke. Goalies ain’t it either. I just flat out hate this team.

TRASH

• Like x 10
    • Winner x 2
    • Informative x 2
    • Funny x 1
    • Dumb x 1
    In Diamond Dynasty
    Panda_l25l
  2. KingFormless

KingFormless Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +601 / 50 / -50
    @l Yahtzee I dont worry. I have (slightly) more faith in u than Panda does!

• Get Good Get Good x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. DailyDietCoke

DailyDietCoke Warning Group

Discord:
    dailydietcoke#0
    Ratings:
    +226 / 7 / -18
    Nice write up love the media!

DailyDietCoke
  4. Leveskii

Leveskii Am I good yet?

Discord:
    Leveskii#9686
    Ratings:
    +568 / 58 / -128
    Need more panda media from now on

• Like Like x 1
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    Leveskii11
  5. l Yahtzeee l

l Yahtzeee l Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +215 / 35 / -70
    7 years later and panda still my biggest fan <3

Nguadagna
  6. ShaunaIdinho

ShaunaIdinho Well-Known Member

Discord:
    shaunaldinho#0
    Ratings:
    +112 / 7 / -10
    i’m a huge Panda media guy. good work brother

• Like Like x 1
    ShaunaIdinho
  7. aHuff21

aHuff21 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +373 / 16 / -20
    the irony of all this is you are legit dog shit at chel and have been for years. maybe 4 people on this site like you????? you would be playing drop in every night if sweet Lous xbox exploded

• Winner Winner x 7
    ahuff21