Please Vote! Odds to Win The Calder Cup S44 (Fanduel)

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL)' started by ChiSouthSiderr, Feb 5, 2023.

?

Who will win the Calder Cup S44

1. Texas Stars +400 (4/1)

2. Bakersfield Condors +500 (5/1)

3. Springfield Thunderbirds +700 (7/1)

4. Rockford Icehogs +900 (9/1)

5. Abbotsford Canucks +1000 (10/1)

6. Chicago Wolves +1100 (11/1)

7. Toronto Marlies +1200 (12/1)

8. San Jose Barracuda +1600 (16/1)

9. Utica Comets +1800 (18/1)

10. Henderson Silver Knights +2000 (20/1)

11. Wilkes-Bury Scranton Penguins +2500 (25/1)

12. Manitoba Moose +3000 (30/1)

13. Milwaukee Admirals +3000 (30/1)

14. Rochester Americans +3500 (35/1)

15. Cleveland Monsters +3500 (35/1)

16. Colorado Eagles +4000 (40/1)

17. Coachella Valley Firebirds +4000 (40/1)

18. Belleville Senators +4000 (40/1)

19. Calgary Wranglers +4500 (45/1)

20. Iowa Wild +5000 (50/1)

21. Charlotte Checkers +5000 (50/1)

22. Lehigh Valley Phantoms +5000 (50/1)

23. Laval Rocket +6000 (60/1)

24. San Diego Gulls +6000 (60/1)

25. Bridgeport Islanders +6000 (60/1)

26. Grand Rapids Griffins +7000 (70/1)

27. Ontario Reign +7000 (70/1)

28. Hershey Bears +8000 (80/1)

29. Syracuse Crunch +10000 (100/1)

30. Tuscon Roadrunners +2500 | Hartford Wolfpack +50000 | Providence Bruins +100000

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. ChiSouthSiderr

ChiSouthSiderr Well-Known Member

Discord:
    chisouthsiderr#0
    Ratings:
    +881 / 224 / -237
    Hello,

Bookmaker Chi here with his odds post. It's been awhile since I've done one, and with all this media popping off I'm inclined to do one. My overall post bid assessment of this season is the west is ridiculously better than the east. We seemed to have failed as managers in balancing the league with our manager ratings, but we move on.

Let's get right into it.

Odds To Win the Calder Cup (S44)

Texas Stars +400 (4/1 odds)

In my opinion this is the best team in the league currently. They retained their core pieces minus Tigga, but they replaced him with AHL superstar @Josh55777 for a phenomenal contract at 3m. Top to bottom this team is good, they have two high tier free contracts in @v FrosTiC & @SweatedOrb5. There is depth all over the place and some good high end talent to boot. This is the current favorite heading into this season. Their only weakness I could see is their goaltending.

Projected game 7:

@xxNYJETSFAN21xx - @SweatedOrb5 - @Josh55777

@v FrosTiC - @Sansky

@lCEx35

Bakersfield Condors +500 (5/1 odds)

The most recent playoff MVP @KnifeVet22 comes back with his longtime friend @Matt4for4 which in of course they built another strong roster. Now I'm not sure this roster is as good as their last one, but they still have their core pieces and they will be making upgrades as they go along. Expect them to be right in the mix again. I really like their D core again, especially getting @Chainer IV @Next BIue and @PolarPenguin all for 750k.

Projected game 7:

@KnifeVet22 - @Iv 0VI vI - @mashotpa

@Matt4for4 - @Sir Shacklet0n

@DailyDietCoke

Springfield Thunderbirds +700 (7/1 odds)

I'm really impressed with @BowTanique and @PBanc, taking over a team with no resigns and building a contender. You don't see this often. They somehow snuck @Lutin coquin573 (Dxmba) for 2 mil and they have depth from top to bottom. @I Lappy l for 750k is an absolute steal, as well as @canuckftc12W at only 3.5 mil. I could see this team taking the top spot in the west pretty easily.

Projected game 7:

@BowTanique - @Dxmba - @PBanc

@l Jawko l - @canuckftc12W

@I Cheevers I

Rockford Icehogs +900 (9/1 odds)

@Dugzz l67l did his usual thing and bid on his PSN steals as well as finally getting Loukzz Eh who he's been tryin to team with for seasons now being IRLs. @Defty x 12 is a solid free contract but nothing crazy though. My only concern for this team is do they have the firepower to keep up with the Western Conference super teams above? There defense and goaltending is still top tier however and it should be enough to at least get in the playoffs and hopefully make a run.

Projected game 7:

@Defty x 12 - @Dugzz l67l - @Jakey x 11

@ViLLeNeuVe 10 - @vdH x 93

@LeBl0ndQc

Abbotsford Canucks +1000 (10/1 odds)

@Manttzzy and @AlphaX Fallen are probably the most explosive winger manager pairing we have in the league. From what I'm hearing they are not stacking lines, they are balancing things to give other lines a chance, which is very wise on their part and will make them better in the long run. Now having said that, on paper they have some really nice contract but I'm also hearing some of these so called steals are not it anymore. I would guess we might see some turnover here, but lots of players will want to come to this team so when playoffs roll around we should see a dominant squad top to bottom.

Projected game 7:

@Manttzzy - @Fly I25I - @AlphaX Fallen

@Luusky - @SNER0

@Duckyy315

Chicago Wolves +1100 (11/1 odds)

Chicago moves down the list for me simply due to @DekeoIogist resigning his line then him moving to RD. He just won the MVP on RW and made the finals. I'm not really sure what the reasoning is, they would have had the best two lines in the league otherwise. Now? they will still be very good but the goal scoring will definitely take a hit. Also their 3rd line is downright awful especially the @Karlo1972 bidding blunder. That mistake honestly could cost them a Calder Cup. I'm not too sure what to make of these goalies, @ProPS1178 had a gross season in the CHL and @juniorrock86 hasn't really played G in LG. Maybe an upgrade here later down the line if they don't perform up to par with the rest of the squad?

Projected game 7:

@Koho - @Pope Dave ll - @Oakua

@Tye x I72I - @DekeoIogist

@juniorrock86

Toronto Marlies +1200 (12/1 odds)

@ILegxndz7 brings in Hartford's old GM @x Pinto 57 (Freestxle) who I've always liked as a player. They keep roughly the same core, however not resigning @Bardsii could turn to be a huge mistake as he was arguably the best contract in the league. Now he might have declined it which wasn't very smart on his end since he is now 6 mil. They spent 11 mil between @TopTittens and @LazyKitten90760 who make their return. That is a very risky move, but if they are still the same players look out. In a even weaker eastern conference I expect this team to be in the top of the standings throughout.

Projected game 7:

@LazyKitten90760 - @TopTittens - @Rogers l4l

@x Pinto 57 - @ILegxndz7

@JuicyHodge

San Jose Barracuda +1600 (16/1 odds)

@Dad of Five 81 although not an elite player, he is an elite team builder. Usually always gets good contracts to balance out his top players. Who are @ShieIdzyyy and his esport teammate @xBobby88 (who might be a bit overpaid) but for the chemistry it will be fine. Former 100 pt scorer @Pelley_ makes his long return after his long hiatus, he's someone that could really change the outlook of this team if he can replicate even 3/4th of those numbers he had.

Projected game 7:

@ShieIdzyyy - @xBobby88 - @Pelley_

@Yuh Perf - @Dad of Five 81

@AgnosticClaw388

Utica Comets +1800 (18/1 odds)

This is my own team and I will not be commenting, but this is where I would probably have us.

Henderson Silver Knights +2000 (20/1 odds)

This team is very top heavy, which their first line should be able to get 20 wins pretty easily. They have ok depth but I do not see a dominant 2nd line which you need if you want to be a serious contender. If they were in the east they might be a lot higher, however they should still be right in the mix for the playoffs. Their d core looks pretty solid, and i really like the 750k bid for @Alepiro (who Dugz and I drafted). I also have heard really good thing about @Z3US l12l and that resign might come in clutch as they will look to him to lead that very important 2nd line.

Projected game 7:

@Flames I18I - @Fluffy I37I - @Pablo I26I

@I Bombzz l - @Its a Full Send

@I Trevorr I

Wilkes-Bury Scranton Penguins +2500 (25/1 odds)

@Peck l87l kicks @zClmZy to the curb and brings in @I Kessel x 81 l (damn you and your I's and L's!) who is another very good free contract. Unfortunately @Peck l87l hasn't had the same success without the AHL demigod @BartIettt on his center. This looks like purely a friends team again, and that's OK. LG is meant to be fun and playing with your buddies is always a good time. Luckily for them they are in arguably the worst division and should be a playoff team. P.S. Why do we always let @Sensaytions (Lup) go for 750k? He's a cup winner 2 seasons ago!

Projected game 7:

@Clamonttt - @AoN x CLUTCH - @I Kessel x 81 l

@JuniorHawk16 - @frreeshh

@DucK I1I

Manitoba Moose +3000 (30/1 odds)

Will this finally be the season @SQUADCAV16 gets over the hump? He has had his same core for 2 years now it seems and every season they keep getting a little bit better. I really like the roster construction, you have 2 good chem lines with bringing back @redsox162 and @Mooseballs04 who turned on the switch in the playoffs and went 3-0-1 while beating very good lines. As well as the usual @Justn I87I backpack line, who still doesn't get the love he deserves, while being a MVP candidate ever season it seems. I would have liked to see one more big line to compliment those two and this conference is a bloodbath which is why I have them ranked a little lower.

Projected game 7:

@Justn I87I - @I Steal Napkins - @redsox162

@I Splinter77 I - @I SK1PP I

@Keirdust

Milwaukee Admirals +3000 (30/1 odds)

I had this team as a contender last season due to the fact its @Barks l21l and @Clutch l28l, who are probably in the AHL hall of fame if there was one due to the teams they have built in the past. I was wrong last season... They fell flat on their face which was the most surprising thing to happen last season. But then I thought about it, and it makes sense. All of their past teams they usually had a lot of help from above with send downs and draft capital. Post-split AHL, you have to have phenomenal biddings with good free contracts or you don't stand a chance. Now that I'm done ranting, this team looks competitive for sure, but I'm not sure they have enough to compete with the big boys in their conference.

Projected game 7:

@vShotsy - @Clutch l28l - @Barks l21l

@El PlayStation - @cabcavlax1

@TRMC BIGMAC

Rochester Americans +3500 (35/1 odds)

This is roughly the same core they had last with @CLiiNcH and @l Sleatz X 19 l coming back. They ended up being a fringe playoff team and I see no different this time around. They will be competitive for sure, and win some games but I still don't see much upside here. They are in a weak division and conference so I can maybe see them getting in. But after that I'm not sure.

Projected game 7:

@l Sleatz X 19 l - @CLiiNcH - @Verathy

@Perellzy - @Proud Gay Dad

@lCREASEl

Cleveland Monsters +3500 (35/1 odds)

This is an interesting team, if everyone was nice and chill I think they could be a playoff team. But they aren't the toxicity here runs rampant and if they don't get off to a good start this team could free fall. @Alienhedd (98) is still a good player I don't care what anyone says. I expect his line to produce, that's if he plays... They spent a whole lot on goaltending which might be a great decision with the way goaltending is this year. Also a sneaky good pickup is @Shinb0SIice (Delle IX), I thought he was the best player on that Ontario team overall. He's back on defense and I can see him pushing for an Eddie assuming the forwards don't suck.

Projected game 7:

@NINETY ElGHT - @Tha Party Poopa - @l Volcom x 28 l

@Grxffon - @Delle IX

@Bizy29

Colorado Eagles +4000 (40/1 odds)

This team reminds of the squad from last season. Looks great on paper, but when the games are actually played the results aren't there. I'm not sure what the issue was, but I have a feeling they will bounce back and be in the mix for a playoff spot. @K6 I81I and @l Assonnato l are a very good management duo skill wise, but it takes more than player skill to build good squads. They are a wildcard that could either fall flat on their face or make a run. I'm leaning the latter if I had to choose.

Projected game 7:

@K6 I81I - @aimNclu7ch - @l Assonnato l

@xRoby Tv - @OPX xtrem

@Avoine x 35

Coachella Valley Firebirds +4000 (40/1 odds)

@I Cloudyy l got out of that hellhole of Laval and brought back his running mate @Frenchy l17l. This could be a sneaky little QC buzzing team. They might have the best goaltending in the league with @Allenl34l4474 and NHL regular @l Bousquet l. Defense looks solid, although I don't like that @Gwizz x 72 contract. I'm expecting @SlayeR I8I to be in the running for rookie of the year after finally making the jump to the AHL. I'm not really seeing much offensive firepower outside of Frenchy but maybe they have some nice diamonds in the rough. We'll see...

Projected game 7:

@TacTic MaRio - @Crow I50I - @Frenchy l17l

@SlayeR I8I - @I Cloudyy l

@Allenl34l4474

Belleville Senators +4000 (40/1 odds)

I'm a little disappointed in @Kookzyy, coming off a 2nd round loss. I was hoping to see him build upon that great core he had last season. But this season, his bidding plans went array and he went the opposite direction. He lost out on some big players and it shows. I don't expect this team to be up there with the contenders again, but maybe with some savvy moves he can flip this roster over. Overpaying @lxChowder71xl to 5 mil is simply unacceptable. He's a solid player, but that is top line talent money and I'm sure that he is that kind of player.

Projected game 7:

@Kookzyy - @l Glass 9 l - @lxChowder71xl

@PeteyMaCx11 - @LongRodRon

@Regiooon

Calgary Wranglers +4500 (45/1 odds)

@MxrteI and @Brxndamour are back at it again and this team looks solid on paper, they took the bidding on top players out of position approach, sometimes that works if they are elite, but a lot of times especially in the AHL it does not work out. @Teebonom exploded onto the scene last season and produced top C numbers on a struggling team. I expect him to be the anchor to this squad and continue to have success. If this team was in the East they would likely be higher up on the list, but sadly they are not.

Projected game 7:

@Brxndamour - @Teebonom - @MxrteI

@Buz v l77l - @L U C K T E N

@JPHILLYx92

Iowa Wild +5000 (50/1 odds)

@I JayP l, I say this with the kindness of my heart, this isn't the CHL/AHL anymore like it was pre-split. I know you like to bid on your friends, and that's fine and dandy. But maybe do that in a lower league (if allowed LOL cough Buck cough). You had a layup going into this season taking over that dominant Springfield team and managed to make it worse. Bidding @Kaxnan to 3 mil just ain't it and paying bardsii 6 mil is just wayyy to much when there are clearly a bunch of holes on this roster now. I will say though you guys have arguably one of the better first lines in the league. But after that...?

Projected game 7:

@Gentkos - @Bardsii - @Schenn

@Nickollai - @ZuKe Zuchegno

@Baghdelii

Charlotte Checkers +5000 (50/1 odds)

@Pogyz brings in @WeddingJUN to help bring some more firepower into the squad. This team looks pretty similar overall to the team last season. I don't really see a big line but 3 solid lines. They were a fringe playoff team last season I believe they will be right around the same again. Mostly QC's, so if they get off their server they look fairly average. @Gros Tabarnack will be looking to carry the load defensively but i'm not sure if he's that type of player.

Projected game 7:

@I Holtz 88 I - @l Eller l81l - @WeddingJUN

@Farfadet92 - @Gros Tabarnack

@iCLuTcH x BeasT

Lehigh Valley Phantoms +5000 (50/1 odds)

@King Ryne is now back on C which was a good idea based on the bid list. He spent a boatload on his top line of @Cronkxy, @powerfulmre and @The Gr8 Haxby. Is that line worth half of his cap space? We'll see. @Dats xx is a very interesting free contract, hes been around a long time and the last time he was in the AHL he was 22-2-3. This could be a nice little playoff team in the making here. I think a few trades could really make this team dangerous, but as constructed they are likely a fringe team The goaltending due of @OlDirtyBas7 and @l Ringy l97l is very interesting, I think they could be sneaky good and keep this team in games.

Projected game 7:

@Cronkxy - @King Ryne - @The Gr8 Haxby

@Dats xx - @JustEhGod

@l Ringy l97l

Laval Rocket +6000 (60/1 odds)

The Laval curse is real man, @Eamonn is one of the best teambuilders in the league if not the best, and he let @Raser x4 do what he wanted. The outcome looks bleak here, luckily for them they are in an easier conference but it will still be a dogfight to hang around. They had someone take a ban in the middle of bidding which also set them up for failure. I really do hope Eamon turns this ship around which I know he's capable of. They still have that elite QC @Seb x 72 line to keep them afloat in the meantime however.

Projected game 7:

@Seb x 72 - @Snaakezy - @Svech x37

@Eamonn - @Raser x4

@Fetisxv

San Diego Gulls +6000 (60/1 odds)

The Bandits are back after struggling mightily last season. I'm glad @mashle93 listened to my advice and brought in a free contract that is worth it this time. However, he still did his autobid on @Williams x12x... Who is actually a solid 3rd line guy still. Their defense is actually top tier, but their offense is uhmm lacking. They will look to @Garbzzzzz to carry the offensive load, but I don't think that will be enough. So as of now I have them outside looking in. They will have to grind their way to wins every game and win tight 2-1, 1-0 games.

Projected game 7:

@Turris x 7 - @HabsAreReligion - @Garbzzzzz

@i wreckineyez i - @mashle93

@Elegant Mullet

Bridgeport Islanders +6000 (60/1 odds)

If you asked these guys, they will say they are a top tier contender. Well hate to break it to ya, but...

@Brisan x6 had his ringer @GB521 got yanked from his free contract spot and grabbed @Ouellette92 instead (so random). They actually do have some nice players here, this team reminds of those old Utica squads with Pigs and them. However I don't think the free contracts are good enough to get them into the playoffs. They may surprise, but it will be a tough hill to climb.

@Gentryy_ - @TimatinQc - @gabfont

@VVaGs82 - @MrCloudicus

@Clavet I29I

Grand Rapids Griffins +7000 (70/1 odds)

I'm going to give these guys the benefit of the doubt... They had nothing going into bidding and did the best they could. But both @JC Enterprise and @Mr WorldWlde 69 have been in the NHL a bit too long and they look a tad out of touch with the landscape of the current AHL. Now if this was NHL 21 this would be a top tier contender, but sadly it's not. I wish these guys the best of luck though!

Projected game 7:

@Docteurnoxx - @Schreiny - @Schremp443905

@JC Enterprise - @Mr WorldWlde 69

@PitcheRxSwaGx

Ontario Reign +7000 (70/1 odds)

This roster is kind of all over the place, It seems @Mr Space Dad431 was more worried about finding game 7 NHL centers (@Burnsy x 95) for his free contract than actually having a bidding plan. Who knows, there are some talented players on this roster, but I'm not sure how they quite fit together. I don't believe they will be in the upper echelon of a stacked Western conference and could be in for a long season. Thank got it's only 6 weeks!

Projected game 7:

@Black Paperclip - @l1l Sharp l0l - @l MB7 l

@Landamov - @Mr Space Baby

@JAAMx93x

Hershey Bears +8000 (80/1 odds)

Welp, if they think @aPsychotik is just another @Manttzzy, then they are in for a long season. @BigPaulerBrand seems to always end up in day 2 bidding, I'm assuming because he's always the fall back option or plan C option. It would be nice to see him under 3 mil sometimes. They should still have at least one solid line over hear, but after that it could be trouble. Having @Stoss x 44 for 2.25 mil is still crazy. He would have been 5 mil plus this bidding. So at least they have that going for them.

Projected game 7:

@aPsychotik - @Stoss x 44 - @BigPaulerBrand

@SWRV Phantom - @DiRTYBiRDCRuMBz

@WhiteMamba4823

Syracuse Crunch +10000 (100/1 odds)

Uhmm, I'm not sure whats going on over there in Syracuse. They had a very rough bidding, outside of a few good players like @shoco123, @McPluggles and @Dashboard613 (Zilla) they bid on 3rd liners. This team will likely be a bottom feeder unless @Cam x 28 makes miracle trades. I would assume he has to move one of his big guys to help out the other lines because boy do they need it.

Projected game 7:

@Dashboard613 - @The Broche - @McPluggles

@Rico Suave TOS - @shoco123

@TnP x DaRkStaR

Tuscon Roadrunners +25000 (250/1 odds)

This team went on a bidding frenzy, 90 bids placed?! That shows this team was just winging it. @l0lCorbzzl3l is coming off a Bastien winning season in net, but he slides over to defense. @Jimini x 14 is a nice player, but would have he been 4 mil plus this bidding? I'm not sure. Either way this is likely a bottom feeder in a stacked Western Conference. I wish them all the luck though, as they are good people.

Projected game 7:

@OG Mr ProdiGy - @K11LA K - @Ten Ply

@Jimini x 14 - @Tetrxault

@TamboJ35

Hartford Wolfpack +50000 (500/1 odds)

Oh first line @Firehalomaniac what happppennduuhhh?! And where were you @Suzuki I14I? I would have stepped in on this trainwreck from day 1. This roster just isn't going to cut it. O/U on how many bans will be taken? I set that line at 2.5...

Projected game 7:

@Firehalomaniac - @Greaseh - @HaLLsy x9

@xCENTRULLAx - @Suzuki I14I

@ISuper29I

Providence Bruins +100000 (1000/1 odds)

This looks like a straight up friends team... Well good luck!

Projected game 7:

@iFarmerFran - @OhSoCountry - @Row x 31

@Rodz96 - @Ceel Makar

@Ix Mazy xI

• Like x 22
    • Winner x 13
    • Funny x 2
    • Dumb x 2
    • Get Good x 1
    • Informative x 1
    ChiSouthSiderr
  2. ILegxndz7

ILegxndz7 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    ILegxndz7#3523
    Ratings:
    +140 / 19 / -22
    Good effort

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. ChiSouthSiderr

Discord:
    chisouthsiderr#0
    Ratings:
    +881 / 224 / -237
    Tuscon is +25000 on the voting. Missed a zero.

ChiSouthSiderr
  4. Smitterr

Smitterr Well-Known Member

Discord:
    smitterr#0
    Ratings:
    +531 / 37 / -46
    I’m actually a fan of this! Great work Chi, thanks for taking the time and giving us content for the season.

• Like Like x 1
    Smitter24
  5. Rodz96

Rodz96 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    • Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  6. Mr WorldWlde 69

Mr WorldWlde 69 LG Mcdonald is the best!

Discord:
    Mr WorldWlde 69#5585
    Ratings:
    +2,300 / 563 / -1,177
    You do know I won Jack Adams S42 that's 2 seasons ago not forever... Last season I played with Parksy who won the Jack Adams S43 so I think I am not out of touch...

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  7. Dad of Five 81

Dad of Five 81 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Dad of Five 81#1761
    Ratings:
    +269 / 8 / -20
    Well done Chi, I appreciate the great effort.

dadoffive81
  8. Lafrenyr

Lafrenyr s46 Stanley Cup Champion and Conn Smythe Winner

Discord:
    lafrenyr#0
    Ratings:
    +400 / 23 / -64
    No Streaming Account
  9. Kaxnan

Kaxnan Well-Known Member

Discord:
    kaxnan.#0
    Ratings:
    +279 / 20 / -30
    I know ChiSouthShitter didn’t just call me overpaid

Anyways, I have more success being overpaid than you do being free

• Get Good x 2
    • Funny x 2
    • Winner x 2
    • Informative x 1
    • Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  10. Koho

Koho Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Koho#5978
    Ratings:
    +452 / 43 / -30
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. A Salty SaiIor

A Salty SaiIor Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Salty#8634
    Ratings:
    +2,026 / 48 / -76
    When have any of us said we’re a top tier contender?

No Streaming Account
  12. xxtrimmyxx

xxtrimmyxx Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +413 / 3 / -15
    Thanks for the media, Chi! I definitely enjoyed the read.

No Streaming Account
  13. x Pinto 57

x Pinto 57 Tha Choosen One

Discord:
    xpinto57#0
    Ratings:
    +658 / 45 / -73
    Thanks for the kind words chi I like your team aswell

xbarrie__x
  14. Patatoskr

Patatoskr Well-Known Member

Discord:
    patatoskr#0
    Ratings:
    +525 / 92 / -147
    Solid write up!!

Maybe I'll get some recognition next season </3

patatoskr
  15. I JayP l

I JayP l Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +89 / 9 / -14
    Did Texas buy @ChiSouthSiderr a new Xbox to be ranked that high on the list?

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    itz_jayp
  16. Loki x6x

Loki x6x See Ach El BOG

Discord:
    lokix6x#0
    Ratings:
    +4,999 / 139 / -217
    Just goes to show you that not everyone should reproduce.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    Lokix6x
  17. vdH x 93

vdH x 93 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    vdH#1997
    Ratings:
    +37 / 1 / -3
    No Streaming Account
  18. Loukzz Eh

Loukzz Eh Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Loukzz Eh#4138
    Ratings:
    +62 / 9 / -9
    All my efforts not to be on Dugzz team finally fired back, let's see if we're still friend after the season. Great write up Chi.

• Get Good Get Good x 1
    loukzztv
  19. ChiSouthSiderr

Discord:
    chisouthsiderr#0
    Ratings:
    +881 / 224 / -237
    That’s a pretty fucked up thing to say man. Jesus it’s only a write up.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
    ChiSouthSiderr
  20. Loki x6x

Loki x6x See Ach El BOG

Discord:
    lokix6x#0
    Ratings:
    +4,999 / 139 / -217
    It was a good write up, pal. Don’t cancel me!

• Like Like x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    Lokix6x