Official I Got Into the XSN World Championships Th

Discussion in 'TFC Ontario Soccer - Previous Gen' started by The Destroyer, Dec 29, 2003.

1. XBoxJon

XBoxJon Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    LOL, XSN sucks ass. My score got uploaded as an INC for me! Good thing I had my digital camera handy and took a digital picture of the scoreboard afterwards. Even so, my opponent is a stand-up guy and helped me email the commish saying that I had won. What a mess XSN is, a complete joke.

After my round yesterday, I played my four rounds for our league all in a row, no disconnect issues with any of them, but only the 4th round score has shown up. Garbage. I'm thinking we might want to suspend the league until XSN is actually working. Right now, it's complete hit or miss.

No Streaming Account
  2. The Destroyer

The Destroyer Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Well my opponent actually showed up and got our match in. The tough luck for him was that he was used to playing on the beginner level and it was very hard for him on the greens. I won 9 up with 8 holes to play. And now I am researching my possible future opponents, and most of them are used to beginner tournies as well. So the journey lives on...

No Streaming Account
  3. Shush

Shush Renegade Admin

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Nice. I kinda felt bad for the guy I played agianst too. I will most likely meet Reign Man in round 2 so at least it will be competitive.

No Streaming Account
  4. Longshot9

Longshot9 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I won my first match 7-0. Intermediate player, again like the others couldn't putt. Cool guy though. I get Dartman in the 2nd round, don't know that much about him though. Checked his profile and he mostly plays in Intermediate tourneys but he was in an ADV tourney I was in a week or so ago and he beat me by 2 strokes so I think we're pretty evenly matched. Hopefully I'll be 'on' when I play him.

No Streaming Account
  5. XBoxJon

XBoxJon Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I'm still waiting a response from the commish on my 1st round match. I won, even took a picture of the screen, and received an INC. Still no word from the powers that be. Total BS, and I'd have another beginner in Rd2 if they fix this!

No Streaming Account