Official Roster for Team North America

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by Vish_b, Dec 30, 2017.

1. Vish x 91

Vish x 91 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +520 / 26 / -32
    Team North America

First off we would like to thank @hgSparty for taking lead and bringing such an event to the PSN side of things, a lot goes into events like this and we as management for Team North America would like to say thank you!

With that being said, here we goooo

With the lack of initial signups for the USA West region, we were given the opportunity to select players from EVERY region once they were cut from their respected-region. We ran close to 50+ tryout games and had a discord up in which over 100+ players from all regions joined. A lot of players showed us a lot of things, some good and some bad. So for those of you who did not make the cut, remember we had to assemble the best possible team, skill wise, attitude wise and availability wise. With that being said, On behalf of @kinglyme89 and @Full_melt707 we are very proud to announce our official roster for Team North America.

First Line

Centre: @Akonvict21

I was always told this guy was good, never played with or against him until we started holding tryout games and for that same reason i am glad he didn't make his regional team because this guy is a beast in the face-off dot. Akon will be a huge asset to this team with both his offensive and defensive abilities on the ice. I've ran into some good centres over the past couple of months but Akon beats them all, one of the hardest guys to compete with on the draws.
    Left Wing: @jay6219

Jay finished 13th in scoring this season and for some reason was still left off of his regional team, and we couldn't have been more blessed to have such an offensive winger to help lead our first line. Jays abilities to not only score in the offensive zone but help create plays and look for better scoring chances is the reason why he is our first line winger. Jays ability to move the puck so smoothly while recognizing plays is what caught our attention, this guy is more than ready to put on a show during this event.
    Right Wing: @coorsi88

...... Another high scoring winger who finished in the top 10 scoring race was left off his regional team? Wait, what? Yes you read that right, not only is Coorsi a high goal scoring right wing, he brings a lot to the table with having played such an incredible Lg season with Jay on his opposite wing. The chemistry between these two players is almost unmatched in the entire league in which they showed day in and day out while playing for Vegas. Combining for over 150pts together, this tandem was not to be slept on.
    Left Defence: @xGonzo l7l

Season 6 Norris candidate Gonzo had a strong showing throughout the tryout games and did not fail to impress us. His ability to move puck with ease was one of the most appealing strengths that he brings to the table for this line. Being able to outlet pass to his these specific forwards will help us down the stretch and during crunch time. Also his winning record shows us that Gonzo is a huge sweater.
    Right Defence: @Pastahnak

Season 6 Norris candidate from the Boston Bruins, and one of the select few who did not know about the second tag issue, we bring you Pastahnak. A player who is both vocal and aware of his position and where heeds to be at all times. He knows how to move the puck quickly and force turnovers. Finishing the regular season with a GA/TA ratio of -18, we could not go wrong with a player like this.
    Goalie: @Xi_ch4pm4n_ix

Adding the last piece to this puzzle, Chapmans Lg stats tell one story, but seeing him play in our tryout games we quickly realized that the kid is talented. Chapmans ability to make clutch saves is something we are excited about, especially while having these players stand in front of him. We believe that Chapman can solidify this line as a unit and help bring this line the W's.

Second Line

Centre: @FatPhoque61 a.k.a DoubleBrah

Oh how this player has never failed to impress me, whether its the spin passes or the face-off trickery. DB getting cut has helped us in such a way because of how versatile he is and how well he plays his position. Being able to mesh with literally any winger that tried out for us, which made choosing wingers for him that much more difficult. Although he had a mediocre Lg season, his tryout games went exceptionally well and in which he was able to showcase his offensive talents along with his defensive abilities.
    Left Wing: @PoopinSince95

As we all know, Troak is one hell of a player both offensively and defensively. Not only does Troak bring his shitty music, huge ego and one-hand tucks to this team, he also brings his ability to slow down the game and make split second decisions are some of the things we found very attractive during his tryout games. His hockey knowledge and play recognition is something we look forward to seeing on the ice.
    Right Wing: @Hortonx93

Where do i even begin with this guy? I had heard about him and expected him to be meh, but once i started playing with him, Horton impressed us every single tryout game because he is one of the hardest players to defend, one on one. His ability to execute moves and create space is out of this world. Not only does Horton have outstanding individual talent, he also has played a lot of games with Troak and DB which helps a ton.
    Left Defence: @Cwooks

Finishing the season with a +35 and and 8 PIMS, Cwooks was a no brainer for this position. His chemistry with Troak and Horton is something we look forward to seeing on the ice. Cwooks is both talented and smart. Cwooks was the finishing piece for this line; and having such a strong defence partner in Gary, we believe this line will show no mercy. ​

Right Defence
    : @Canadas__Game416

Hot off winning a Stanley Cup and being cut from Team Ontario, Gary brought his talents to our discord and not long after did he capture our attention with his strong sense of defensive awareness and defensive abilities. Being able to move the puck as well as Gary does and being able to shut down top tier players with ease is nothing new for this player. Gary being the anchor on a line filled with so much explosive talent like this is something we look forward to seeing. ​

Goalie: @Maximuss001

Max has been a goalie to watch for many seasons now. Posting an impressive 80.3% save percentage along with a 2.05 GAA and having 9 wins overturned and still having a positive win/loss record for this season. Max knows how to make saves when they matter most, his ability to read plays before they happen. Max displayed this every single time we played with him and we are very excited to have him play for Team North America.

Third Line

Centre: @Vish_b

Management.
    Left Wing: @RBCressor

Cress displayed his talents throughout many tryout games. He's not one of those players who is all thumbs, instead he is one of the better defensive forwards in the game and shows great offensive abilities because of how smart he is both positionally and awareness wise. Now we know how dangerous Canada West is and after seeing Cress play on a West connection, we believe that he can hold his own.
    Right Wing: @kinglyme89

Management.
    Left Defence: @Stamkos91

Stamkos displayed great puck carrying skills along with being able to create turnovers. His ability to find the open man was something that caught our eye. Stamkos often gets overlooked at because he always runs on an East connection, but after seeing him play on a West connection we strongly believe that he deserves to be on Team North America.

Right Defence: @Full_melt707

Management.
    Goalie: @bNYCe83

What more can i say about a player like Bnyce. Check his numbers and tell me he's a bad goalie. The dude put up these numbers with a struggling Minnesota team and making it look easy. Almost helping them get back into a playoff spot, we believe that Bnyce is the anchor for this line and someone we will probably rely heavily on when playing against Canada West.
    ECU's: @Goostav_12 @Bc bud024 @Arch_AzeK @NoSleeves12 @Snipeshotty

Noticeable Mentions: @tactfeeezy @MrPlayoffs @The-Statistician @xXAucoin1Xx @Iplay_for_keeps

• Get Good Get Good x 9
    • Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    vish_b
  2. xBrickwall-_-

xBrickwall-_- Well-Known Member

Discord:
    brick3692#0
    Ratings:
    +396 / 172 / -212
    Brickwall Snubbed again? .850 plus in 7 tryout games uh hello. Bias much

• Get Good Get Good x 29
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    xbrickwall_
  3. Odieeeeee

Odieeeeee mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Discord:
    Odie#7453
    Ratings:
    +2,088 / 38 / -69
    This team is better than team ontario

• Like Like x 10
    • Funny Funny x 6
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Old Old x 1
    OdieNHL
  4. Pastahnak

Pastahnak The Most Talented Sieve

Ratings:
    +1,200 / 29 / -145
    Yay, look Ma I made it

• Creative Creative x 1
    Pastahnak
  5. Konzy--

Konzy-- 1 Aye

Discord:
    Konzy#4934
    Ratings:
    +899 / 28 / -44
    Where is my spot

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    konzzzy
  6. xBrett16

xBrett16 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 2 / -6
    Maybe now my parents will be proud of me!

• Dumb Dumb x 6
    No Streaming Account
  7. Jumps69

Jumps69 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +451 / 48 / -89
    Cressor over me? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• Like x 1
    • Get Good x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Informative x 1
    Jumpsss
  8. vOutragEz

vOutragEz Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +257 / 19 / -31
    • Like Like x 3
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
    xunknown_31
  9. Jumps69

Jumps69 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +451 / 48 / -89
    I am creating team North Korea because these people aren't very smart

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 3
    Jumpsss
  10. JTresatti

JTresatti Kobe

Ratings:
    +1,059 / 74 / -117
    • Like Like x 2
    jtresatti
  11. Locsta--

Locsta-- ;)

Ratings:
    +111 / 12 / -20
    Only if I was elite lol... Good luck North America.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  12. Chonzzy

Chonzzy Well-Known Member

Discord:
    chonzzy#0
    Ratings:
    +266 / 4 / -9
    :(

No Streaming Account
  13. x__Mattson__x

x__Mattson__x Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +299 / 11 / -103
    Good Luck NA

No Streaming Account
  14. VincentVael

VincentVael Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +68 / 6 / -8
    Brick was the best goalie in the tryouts (despite the 'colourful' personality). You guys need to take a step back and evaluate on skill and overlook some personalities if you want to win. If I cared enough I would run a team but seeing the rosters some people make is just baffling to me. It's a video game. You play to win, not to play with your buddies or you should go club. I thought team Ontario was bad until I saw this tbh. Management will be the downfall of this team on a skill level line vs line. I can't commit as much time as I used to but people need to know their own limits as well especially running a team.

• Like x 9
    • Winner x 4
    • Funny x 2
    • Troll x 1
    • Get Good x 1
    • Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  15. JTresatti

JTresatti Kobe

Ratings:
    +1,059 / 74 / -117
    ya brick definitely isnt better than max or chap, not to mention this team is literally the scraps of every other team, and its actually decent looking on paper. Obviously there will be snubs, but Brick 100% is not one of them in any way, shape, or form. I dont see why you are so upset about this roster.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2017
    • Like Like x 3
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    jtresatti
  16. VincentVael

Ratings:
    +68 / 6 / -8
    In the tryouts specifically, he was. What is the point of a tryout if the production of those games mean nothing over simple reputation?

• Winner Winner x 2
    No Streaming Account
  17. JTresatti

JTresatti Kobe

Ratings:
    +1,059 / 74 / -117
    If you havent noticed that has been the LG way for a very long time

• Winner Winner x 1
    jtresatti
  18. VincentVael

Ratings:
    +68 / 6 / -8
    I'm fairly new to LG as it is but I know stupidity when I see it. Plus Gonzo is on the team so that's saying something as well.

• Get Good Get Good x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  19. Chonzzy

Chonzzy Well-Known Member

Discord:
    chonzzy#0
    Ratings:
    +266 / 4 / -9
    Gonzo wouldve lost his mind if he didnt make this team, wed be hearing about it for weeks. Doing us a favour tbh

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  20. Vish x 91

Vish x 91 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +520 / 26 / -32
    Lmaoooo

vish_b