Offseason Holiday Tournament 2021!

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming FIFA Association (LGFA)' started by WinWitout4Knif3X, Dec 23, 2020.

1. Knif3yMan87

Knif3yMan87 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    knifeyman87#0
    Ratings:
    +63 / 0 / -3
    Hi Everyone,

We had a great Season 11 and I want to congratulate @TeamRealMadrid for capturing the League Title and @TeamCAOsasuna for winning the Copa Del Rey Final! I play in a lot of other leagues but LGFA is my favorite so I wanted to help organize an offseason tournament for the community and help build some hype for Season 12. With the help of some LGFA community members, we're going to try something new as I will be sponsoring a $250 prize for this offseason tournament.

This tournament will not be affiliated with LGFA so there will be no on-site trophies, schedule, stats, etc..
    All tournament operations will take place on a separate dedicated Tournament server. However, we will still expect everyone within the community who participates to follow the usual code of conduct standards and conduct themselves respectfully.

We're going to do a Club World Cup style tournament which means team owners can pick their favorite real teams from FIFA21 to use for the tournament! The rest of the details can be found below.

[​IMG]

Key Dates (Subject to Change):
    - Signup Deadline: Sunday January 3rd, at 5pm EST
    - Draft: Sunday January 3rd, 8pm EST
    - Game Times: 8pm, 830pm, and 9pm time slots on these dates; January 4th, 5th, 10th, 11th, and 12th.

Tournament Eligibility:
    - $0 FREE Entry for Owners & Draftees
    - LGFA PSN Season 12 Signups will be considered automatically eligible. All others must apply for an exception waiver through Tournament Staff.
    - Once you're signed up for Season 12 (or if you have an exception request) just notify someone from the Tournament Staff that you want to participate
    - Tournament Team Ownership slots will be filled upon application process with Tournament Staff (Contact me or Berto on discord)
    - We want to give back to existing/future LGFA owners so we will prioritize them first but anyone is welcome to request a team or join the draft pool for non-manager players

Format:
    - 8 to 12 teams with group play and knockout stage. Exact format TBD depending on # of teams.
    - Each team has 1 owner and 2 managers; they will draft the rest of their team via snake draft. Must draft 8 players minimum, 13 players is the maximum for each team (10 drafted + 3 Managers)
    - Berto will act as Tournament Rules Compliance Chief with Knifey & Sheik providing assistance where applicable.
    - Tournament Staff has right to judge violations and hand out punishments as seen fit. All judgments are final and will not be discussed or challenged.
    - Standard LGFA rules apply except where specified:
    - No Trades, Waivers, or player movement of any kind
    - Team sizes are 13 instead of 16
    - There is no "Must-Play" rule

Tournament Purse and Payout Process:
    - $250 USD Prize
    - Winner-Take-All; payment(s) will be made directly to team management from Knifey. I am willing to split it up 3 ways maximum (one for each manager of winning team). If you want to share winnings with players you drafted that is up to you.
    - Payment Methods Available will be Venmo or PayPal
    - LGFA is in no way affiliated with this tournament, this is a community based event and I (Knifey) will be solely responsible for the prize payout and any complaints or issues involved.

Join our League Discord to find out more about Season 12 and how to get involved in the community tournament this holiday season! https://discord.gg/z3EucwC

Let's have fun during the tournament and get the community hyped up for Season 12, and most important Happy Holidays Everyone!

- Knifey & Community Tournament Staff

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    winwitout4knif3x
  2. SoCalmAssassinMA

SoCalmAssassinMA Well-Known Member

Discord:
    venividivicima#0
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    How do I sign up or apply to be an owner ?

• Like Like x 1
    VeniVidiViciMA
  3. Knif3yMan87

Knif3yMan87 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    knifeyman87#0
    Ratings:
    +63 / 0 / -3
    I got you marked down already. Anyone else interested join our discord or contact me via DM! WinWitout4Knif3X#3445

winwitout4knif3x