Oh hey der

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming FIFA Association (Discontinued)' started by mackay 27, Sep 17, 2014.

?

Best league

1. MLS

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Serie A

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Brasileirao

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Eredivisie

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. La Liga

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Bundesliga

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. BPL

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. M4CK EH

M4CK EH PIZZA MACHINE

Discord:
    m4ck_eh#0
    Ratings:
    +658 / 83 / -96
    This forum is getting stale. time for a new thread. which is the best league in the world and why do you support it...

• Like Like x 1
  2. Blade mtl

Blade mtl Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +188 / 0 / -3
    I'm a Seria A fan but right now the premier league is the most competitive one with at least 5 teams that could win the title with MU arsenal Liverpool Manchester city Chelsea .

No Streaming Account
  3. Viktomize

Viktomize Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Viktomize#5842
    Ratings:
    +792 / 9 / -31
    I know the BPL is definitely the most competitive and best league in the world but I voted MLS. I've been to 5 Philadelphia Union games this year and really enjoyed going to all of them. The talent level in the MLS definitely can't compete with the Premiere European teams but in Philadelphia the fan support is definitely there and the talent gets better every year in the league.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2014
    • Like Like x 5
    Viktomize94
  4. Hawkeyenation9

Hawkeyenation9 LGBA League Official

Ratings:
    +137 / 0 / -3
    Of course europe's leagues are probably always going to be better than MLS. But I enjoy MLS more, just bc I can relate to the clubs better. One of these days Europeans will get over themselves and support the MLS, bc it gets better and better every year

No Streaming Account
  5. Hawkeyenation9

Ratings:
    +137 / 0 / -3
    That being said, I love me some EPL just due to the fact it is the most competitive in the world.

No Streaming Account
  6. Viktomize

Discord:
    Viktomize#5842
    Ratings:
    +792 / 9 / -31
    What team are you a fan of in the MLS? I'm not sure how much you follow it but I was at the US Open Cup final last night which was the Seattle Sounders against the Union. Seattle just proved to be too good and won it in extra time with the game winning goal coming from no one other than Clint Dempsey. Their depth and strikers are by far the best in the league. They brought Obafemi Martins off the bench in the second half, that's ridiculous.

Viktomize94
  7. Hawkeyenation9

Ratings:
    +137 / 0 / -3
    sporting kc. they have an youth academy in KC, but also here in ST.louis and I play for the U-17's. So i got to root for them haha. I follow it alot. But Europe is still way better and although the gap keeps closing every year, will always be at least slightly better. They live for it over there. The united states just has to many sports for soccer to be as big as it is there. I do believe Soccer will be a major sport in the United states someday

No Streaming Account
  8. phillyfan765

phillyfan765 LGFA Deputy Commissioner

Ratings:
    +167 / 2 / -2
    F@#K Seattle Bunch of front office aholes you want to know what i think about Seattle if they had any true fans the front office wouldn't have to pay for their tifo and their travel!!! And the union i hate them but i also love them...As a proud District Ultra (supporters group member for DC United) and capo of la norte (DC united supporters group) i really wish people would stop thinking Seattle is god. LA isnt the most successful team...Seattle isnt the most successful team...Guess who is DC UNITED! If people would be more informed it wouldn't suck. I support MLS because it is the fastest growing soccer league in the world and not only that but leagues across the globe are taking ideas from MLS (playoffs came from MLS) The world soccer leagues are considering changing their schedule to match the US MLS soccer schedule because guess what its better. So yeah we may not have the talent (yet) but our fans are just as hardcore and just as passionate. Give it 10 years and MLS will be drawing the biggest names in the world because guess what its america and people will want to play here when it gets big here.

Jake
    District Ultra Member
    La Norte Capo
    (Original founding member of SoB)

No Streaming Account
  9. Blade mtl

Blade mtl Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +188 / 0 / -3
    I think the MLS is going in the right direction but a few things needs to happened before making it as a BIG league,

1- they need a Divison system like the rest of the world it makes every games so important for the championship promotion and relegation no playoffs

once you have that you try to join concacaf with conmebol for the champions league of America so you can play vs boca juniors sao paolo colo colo etc... that would be awesome for soccer in U S.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  10. phillyfan765

Ratings:
    +167 / 2 / -2
    I agree somewhat i think there will eventually be a promotion relegation system but give it 5-10 years like i said

No Streaming Account
  11. Hawkeyenation9

Ratings:
    +137 / 0 / -3
    don garber (the commish of MLS) said they wont be doing it in his life time. And i can see him in office for another 20 years

No Streaming Account
  12. Ochoa x 13

Ochoa x 13 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    Watching the MLS on TV makes me want to end my life.. The MLS gets new talent every year but the teams play is still shit.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  13. Viktomize

Discord:
    Viktomize#5842
    Ratings:
    +792 / 9 / -31
    Your name is phillyfan765 but you like DC United? I am disappointed in you.

And you said you were an original founding member of the SoB (Sons of Ben)? Then why are you not a Union fan? And people think Seattle is really good because this season they are the best club in the MLS. That duo upfront with Dempsey and Martins is hard to contain.

Viktomize94
  14. Hawkeyenation9

Ratings:
    +137 / 0 / -3
    U founded sons of ben and you;re not a philly fan? i didnt realize that

No Streaming Account
  15. phillyfan765

Ratings:
    +167 / 2 / -2

I didnt found SoB i was a member that helped get the team there as i am originally from there but when i moved they didnt have a team and the closet team to me geographically was DC united i am a die hard DC United fan but i also want philly to do well when we play philly i sit half with my supporters group and half with SoB but DC United is always my number one and always will be. Also seattle is good yes but they arent the best team in MLS the league does a lot to make sure Seattle looks good IE the BS acquiring of Dempsy which was completely illegal

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  16. phillyfan765

Ratings:
    +167 / 2 / -2
    it also just annoys me that people just want to praise Seattle just annoying is all

No Streaming Account
  17. l KaV l

l KaV l AA is for quitters

Ratings:
    +808 / 10 / -41
    TFC all the way

18. phillyfan765

Ratings:
    +167 / 2 / -2
    That made me laugh

No Streaming Account
  19. peasantpedro

peasantpedro Suter x 20 is my bangmaid

Ratings:
    +1,150 / 0 / -0
    Agreed. I worked for the Union's minor league team in the USL (Harrisburg) this past summer on an internship, and absolutely loved it. It's nice seeing soccer grow in the states, and especially in PA. MLS isn't anywhere near leagues like the BPL, but the US is starting to attract international talent (including my boy Hoppenot, who scored to beat #1 seed Orlando in the playoffs) which is a large part of MLS/USL success as well.

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  20. Hawkeyenation9

Ratings:
    +137 / 0 / -3
    it's sad that the acquiring of Dempsey is illegal.... MLS should have a free market system like every other league in the world. No designated players or any special contracts or salary cap. It's complete bullshit...

No Streaming Account