On the Move (Week 2 Edition)

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL)' started by Gilbzey, Nov 15, 2020.

?

Who Won the Trade of the Week?

1. Vancouver

19.6%
  2. New Jersey

80.4%
  1. Giilbz

Giilbz Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,683 / 42 / -118
    To the owners, if you get a bad grade please don't post in the comments looking for an argument, this is just my opinion on the trade from the outside looking in.

To everyone else, feel free to comment below with your opinion on the trades as well, and give some positive feedback if you want me to make this weekly thing or not. Thanks.

-

The :team6: Blue Jackets have traded @The Broche to the :team9: Start for 1st Round Pick & @Krejci_46- & 2nd Round Pick

:team6: (A) - Traded the better player in the deal, but not by much. You could actually argue Krejci is the better of the two. But to free up 1m in cap while barely downgrading, and acquiring a 1st and 2nd from a "fringe team" is quite the deal for Pier.

:team9: (D) - I get this deal from Dallas, Krejci was 2-3-1 and got slaughtered by Toronto's scrubhun... top line 10-0, so it makes sense to switch things up and hope Broche fits Dallas' top line style a bit better, but imo this was quite the overpay to get their guy.

Winner: :team6: by quite the wide margin

-

The :team2: Bruins have traded @ProMoe CA & @Chychrun x 6 to the :team3: Blues for @Stewkos & 1st Round Pick

The :team2: Bruins have traded @Stewkos & @Iggy8513 to the :team27: Islanders for @shutthegate & @l Hobbs l

:team2: (A) - Hobbs is better than either of the guys they traded on forward, and his contract is relatively similar, and Shut is definitely an upgrade on Iggy. It's also worth mentioning that Boston has Bones/Jemima on line 1, and now has Knight Shift on line 2. That's 2 solid lines, they just need to fix their D core.

:team3: (B) - Hard to say on this one, obviously Stew is a proven vet and a really solid 2 way C and on a good 3S deal at 5m. But when you're 0-4-2 it clearly isn't working, and Stew isn't one to mince feelings to people he's playing with. Decent return, they got back ESHL teammates who were picks 9 and 19 and can add the depth the Blues desperately need.

:team27: (C) - I'm not sure what happened on the Island that made them move so many pieces after a 6-3 week, but Hobbs is one of the best contracts in the league (signed for 1 more season after this at 1.5m) and trading for Stew means Sak has to move off his primary position to LW, it does give them 2 solid duos in Duggan/Karmuh and Sak/Stew but when you add in the significant downgrade in net, i'd chalk this up as an L.

Winner: :team2: Just because they gave up the least, and united Knight Shift on their 2nd line.

-

*TRADE OF THE WEEK*
    (No grades on these, this will be a community vote to see who won the deal)

The :team7: Devils have traded @B00YA & @xTarasenko91 & 2nd Round Pick & @Perellzy & @Sarkazim to the :team17: Canucks for @Gabseh & @RoaringViper & @Shlarchey & 3rd Round Pick & @brandovedo

Note: Quite the trade for both teams, most of the guys involved in this deal had good/great S36 stats, and are severely underperforming in the first season of NHL21. This change of scenery is a benefit to just about everyone involved.

:team7: - Managed to get rid of probably the worst contract in the league in Booya, and upgrade big with Gabseh. An even trade-in net, with both goalies having under a .650% to start the season. Shlarchey was a good grab, but 4 trades in 2 weeks leaves you to wonder if something is wrong & Brando is another good pickup but has his downside as I heard he plays on 80+ ping.

:team17: - Downgraded on Gabseh in Booya, but picked Senko back up to reunite their 20 win west line from last season. An even trade-in net, with both goalies having under a .650% to start the season. Sarkazim is a great pickup for the Nucks, he's a very solid D, but he is considered to be very toxic, and being traded to a bottom 3 team makes you wonder if they can control his toxicity.

• Like Like x 18
    No Streaming Account
  2. SNipeSHow Inc

SNipeSHow Inc Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +368 / 34 / -48
    Thanks for the media

• Like Like x 2
    In Singleplayer : Long Bay
    SNipeSHowInc
  3. Duggan

Duggan "Are you not Entertained"

Ratings:
    +732 / 113 / -92
    Good guy snipe

• Like Like x 1
    Duggan94
  4. PieR Talent

PieR Talent Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,803 / 87 / -178
    Good write up but I miss broche already

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  5. iggy i12i

iggy i12i IGGY

Ratings:
    +87 / 0 / -14
    Good write up homie valid criticism that I’ll change your mind on by the end of the season

• Winner Winner x 4
    No Streaming Account
  6. Giilbz

Giilbz Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,683 / 42 / -118
    Love it bro, I hope so!

• Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  7. Breezy x 11

Breezy x 11 CR Lord

Discord: