Open letter to my fellow Wolves and LGFA

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming FIFA Association (LGFA)' started by PortuggeePrince, Dec 4, 2018 at 9:20 PM.

1. PortuggeePrince

PortuggeePrince Angry Portuguese Man

Ratings:
    +57 / 0 / -1
    LGFA,

First off I want to congratulate the staff that ran the league. Administratively it was run very smoothly and the staff made this maiden voyage for us in the league painless (kind of lol). I want to congratulate Liverpool on a superb season winning the double. I want to thank Brisan for commissioning the league and bringing back FIFA to LG. Thank you to the owners and management of all the teams in making this league enjoyable and frantic at the same time lol.

I understand that this is a virtual soccer league. I understand that this may not be a big deal to a lot of people. When the Wolves were formed, none of us, management wise ever did this on the LGFA side of the house. We came in wanting to do one thing. We wanted to prove we can make it in a competitive league. There were some growing pains for sure, but we learned along the way. I hope that if nothing else, we helped the league grow and added some competitiveness to the league.

My Wolves,

We came into the season wet behind the ears a bit. We had some LG veterans, but the majority of us were rookies to the scene. We wanted to leave our mark here and prove that we not only belong, but that we will compete. As corny as this may sound, Wolverhampton's Management team made it an objective that we wanted to create a family-like environment where we enjoyed each other and play well through the season. Obviously, there were bumps along the road for us. We had things come up that we were not anticipating. No, we did not win the league or take home the coveted FA Cup. What we achieved though was no small feat. We came in as newcomers and Finished 3rd in the standings, due mainly to GD and were finalists in the FA Cup. The inaugural season for the Wolves wasn't perfect, but it was in fact, a great stepping stone into the following seasons. Like I have told my Wolves all before. "We don't have the best players, we have the right ones". If nothing else this season, What I hope that my Wolves felt was a team environment where they enjoyed their time here and had fun.

This isn't the end of the Wolves, but merely, the start of an organization that respects its opponents and is a family to one another. You guys will always be my Wolves.

AGingaNinja12
    AirBullseye23
    AccursedEagle07
    OSGUNNERS
    PortugeeKilla93
    sugarb1998
    KSease
    kleber23
    Purple Subaru
    Dunkaroo x 32
    OVO Lykan
    Pont40
    xU sniper
    Moreno | 24 |
    Dswish3
    xAZxItalian

Very Respectfully,

PortuggeePrince (André Daniel Pereira), General Manager of LG Wolverhampton Wanderers Football Club

• Like Like x 5
    No Streaming Account
  2. A GingaNinja12

A GingaNinja12 Terrible chel player

Ratings:
    +31 / 29 / -14
    If only are two cbs played for us all season mightve been a different ending here but it was fun and we are looking to make some noise next season should be fun

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    In a Multiplayer lobby
    No Streaming Account
  3. Pavard x21

Pavard x21 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +137 / 12 / -10
    Awesome season boys, excited for more to come!

See ya next season

• Like Like x 1
    Playing Assault
    Wanyama_x
  4. Brisan x6

Brisan x6 LG FIFA Director of Operations

Discord:
    Brisanx6#0352
    Ratings:
    +4,475 / 121 / -169
    @PortuggeePrince My job is only as easy pending on the job that you guys do as management. This is the owner's league, I'm just here to help. Looking forward to the next one.

• Like Like x 2
    brisanx6
  5. AccursedEagle07

AccursedEagle07 Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 1 / -2
    Come on you wolves!

• Like Like x 1
    Playing Red Dead Online: Moseying in Tall Trees
    No Streaming Account
  6. SpillShot

SpillShot Member

Discord:
    Roken#5421
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    I would do a write up but our owner bailed with 4 games left...

• Funny Funny x 3
    No Streaming Account