Owner Application

Discussion in 'Anaheim Ducks NHL 23 Launch Tournament' started by Tris10, Nov 24, 2021.

1. Tris10

Tris10 Site Founder

Discord:
    tris1o#0
    Ratings:
    +17,741 / 89 / -327
    Applications will open on November 24th
    If you wish to become an WCHL Owner for the upcoming season please fill out the application below.

REMINDER: Filling out the application below does not guarantee you a spot for the upcoming season.

Make sure that you read this thread thoroughly & fill out the application professionally. A quick response that looks sloppy isn't a good start to your potential ownership career.

If you are currently on the No Management List, be sure to contact the Commissioner's Staff, to officially appeal your NML PRIOR to applying for the ownership.

Thank you for applying. The WCHL Commissioners and Staff will be in touch in the upcoming weeks that follow. Please be patient during this process. We would appreciate it if you don't message any of the staff members in regards to your status as we will be informing you of your selection once it has been determined.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

WCHL OWNERSHIP APPLICATION

[​IMG]

1. What is your age?
    2. Previous League Management Experience in LGHL?
      (Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager)
    3. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?)
    4. Knowledge of the Rulebook?
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most).
    5. Knowledge of League Forums?
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?)
    6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role?

Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a WCHL Ownership position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for ANY reason during the season or get removed as an owner you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur.

Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept"
    7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the WCHL?
    8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an WCHL Owner?
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Role and Responsibility As A WCHL Owner
    • Being selected as an Owner is a privilege not many are afforded. The most important thing the League wants to communicate to the Owners and Managers is that their number one priority is to ensure their Players have the best possible experience they can on this website! If selected as Manager or Owner, you are expected to make that your priority.
    • The day-to-day operations that keep a team functioning is also important. Managers and Owners are given the tools and ability to ensure their team functions properly within the guidelines set out by the League. It is important to understand that the Owner(s) and Manager(s) are also responsible for their team, and can be held accountable for actions and decisions they make or fail to make.
    • The position of Owner and Manager is considered to be a leadership role intended for those members of the community that consider themselves as leaders. It is recommended that only those members who can commit to the ups and downs a season can throw at them should be considered for a position of this importance.
    Understanding Expectations
    • The League has set expectations that those members selected for Ownership should adhere to. Those expectations include that these members keep the best interest of the League, sportsmanship, their players, and respect for one another high on their personal priority list.
    • This community looks to its Owners and Managers as leaders, who have volunteered their personal time to ensure that the teams are run correctly, as well as create a fun, competitive & organized experience for them.
    • Each Owner and Manager selected will be required to understand & accept these expectations prior to them being accepted by the League.
    Understanding Website Etiquette
    • Managers are expected to follow the code of conduct at all times. It is extremely important that all members feel respected.
    • Our Leagues bring out the competitive nature in us all, which is completely acceptable. The conduct outlined in the code of conduct doesn't restrict members from disagreeing with each other or debating Player skills and talent.
    • "Trash talk" is part of the game & will always be a part of this League. It is important to understand a line has been drawn in the Code of Conduct & that line needs to be respected at all times.

We appreciate all who wish to be part of management, show enthusiasm, and want to grow Leaguegaming, especially the LGHL. With the understanding that individuals want the league to grow, we need to make sure that we have the best possible candidates in place to lead the progression forward. Not everyone will be great or good managers but we want you to try your hardest & learn along the way. It's important to always READ THE RULES!

The Commissioners will touch base with you once a proper date has been set for a follow-up interview.

Thank you!

• Winner Winner x 2
  2. I Drai I

I Drai I Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 1 / -4
    1. What is your age? 29

2. Previous League Management Experience in LGHL? None in LG, but owned in WCXHL for 2 seasons and managed for 1 season.

3. League Experience? Been in LG for 3 Seasons, been in the WCXHL for 3 seasons, THL for 3 seasons, and UHL for 1.

4. Knowledge of the Rulebook? Between a 6/7, just have to go over a couple more times and I'll be good.
    (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most).

(Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) Yes, easy to get around and find things

6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? Yes

Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a WCHL Ownership position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for ANY reason during the season or get removed as an owner you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur.

Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept" I understand and Accept.

7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the WCHL? I owned last season and had a really good season (nominated for Owner of the Season) and fell like I can be a big contributor as a Owner for the league that they won't have to worry about.

8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an WCHL Owner? I want to win a WCHL Championship!! and lead a fun, winning atmosphere among the group of teammates.

• Winner Winner x 5
    No Streaming Account
  3. l Cote x 15 l

l Cote x 15 l Banana League MVP

Ratings:
    +463 / 29 / -36
    1. What is your age? - 21
    2. Previous League Management Experience in LGHL? - Owner in CHL s38-40, and GM in s34-36.
    3. League Experience? s31 - Present
    4. Knowledge of the Rulebook? - 7
    5. Knowledge of League Forums? Very well, Yes
    6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? - I Understand & Accept
    7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the WCHL? - It's been very enjoyable to own in Lg so far. And owning in a league where you can play your best hockey with the best connection sounds awesome to me.
    8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an WCHL Owner? To build a successful team that can win a championship with a good vibe in the dressing room.

No Streaming Account
  4. razorgods

razorgods Well-Known Member

Discord:
    razorgods#0
    Ratings:
    +174 / 5 / -18
    1. What is your age? 18
    3. (Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager) This is now my second season as Owner/GM in the LGCHL and I had 2 seasons of AGM/GM in WCHL before it merged here, as well as management in numerous other leagues
    4. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) Been playing LG consistently since S36, 5 ish seasons of WCHL/i3HL, numerous other leagues, too many to count
    5. Knowledge of the Rulebook?
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most). 6
    6. Knowledge of League Forums?
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) Yes
    7. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role?

Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept" I understand & accept
    8. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the WCHL? I want to build a good team but most importantly have fun and continue to play WCHL on LG, it is probably the league I enjoy the most and I would like to be able to own a team in it.
    9. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an WCHL Owner? The number one goal is to always win a cup, but at the end of the day, I just want to build a good team with positive vibes & have fun.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
    RazorgodsTV
  5. reggie boyz

reggie boyz Active Member

Discord:
    reggieboyz#0
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -1

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  6. Planck x96

Planck x96 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    planckx96#0
    Ratings:
    +67 / 7 / -13
    1. What is your age? 34
    2. Previous League Management Experience in LGHL? None
    3. League Experience? 8 Seasons in LG. 2 Seasons in WCHL.
    4. Knowledge of the Rulebook? 5/6 - I applied for LG MGMT in season 39 and read the rule book and completed the owners quiz.
    5. Knowledge of League Forums? Yes - 100% familiar
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) Yes
    6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? Yes & Yes

Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept" I understand and accept
    7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the WCHL? I'm very familiar with LG and WCHL & believe I could build a competitive team. I also have the time and availability needed to manage a team.
    8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an WCHL Owner? Go deep in the playoffs with an active team that has fun and enjoys the being on the team.

No Streaming Account
  7. x Fisher 81

x Fisher 81 @IslesGT RW

Discord:
    Fisher#3831
    Ratings:
    +524 / 109 / -104
    1. What is your age? 21
    2. Previous League Management Experience in LGHL? Too much
    3. League Experience? Since s18
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most). 7
      (Are you familiar with the Important StickyPosts highlighted in RED & understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) Yes
    6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? Yes

Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a WCHL Ownership position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for ANY reason during the season or getremoved as an owner you will be issued a 2season ban & additional seasons may be addedon depending on what other violations occur.

Please Respond By Answering With TheFollowing "I Understand & Accept"
    7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the WCHL? To win a championship
    8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as anWCHL Owner? A victory royale

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    Fisher81
  8. Badbradguy5

Badbradguy5 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Bradley#0252
    Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -3
    1. What is your age? 23
    2. Previous League Management Experience in LGHL? none in LG, some in WCHL
    3. League Experience? since s36, s10 psn; all seasons WCHL
    4. Knowledge of the Rulebook? 5
    5. Knowledge of League Forums? yes
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?)
    6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? yes

7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the WCHL? to win again
    8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an WCHL Owner? Beat Doughty, again.

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Troll Troll x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Hockeytrollsig
  9. DDRIZZL01

DDRIZZL01 Active Member

Discord:
    DDRIZZL01#8770
    Ratings:
    +36 / 5 / -10
    WCHL OWNERSHIP APPLICATION

[​IMG]

1. What is your age? 20.
    2. Previous League Management Experience in LGHL? None, but everyone's gotta start somewhere and I'm willing to work hard and learn.
    3. League Experience? s40 North Bay Battalion LD, OSL s4, and I've been playing eashl since NHL18.
    4. Knowledge of the Rulebook? 5, but I'm willing to learn and I'm a quick study.
    5. Knowledge of League Forums? I have a good understanding of the forums and how they work.
    6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? Absolutely.

7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the WCHL? I'd like to try ownership for the first time and this seems like a good opportunity, I've always enjoyed management and figuring things out.
    8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an WCHL Owner? To win a Championship and to have some fun and meet new people along the way.

• Like Like x 1
    DDRIZZL01
  10. Margo I

Margo I The Greatest Party Presence of the known universe

Ratings:
    +102 / 45 / -65
    1. What is your age? 33.
    2. Previous League Management Experience in LGHL? Owner S39 Peterborough Petes, LGCBJ GM x1, LGCHL AGM x2, LG SNP Captain x13, LG FNP Captain x5.
    3. League Experience? LGHL S34 to present. WCXHL Owner Anaheim Ducks Season 1, WCXHL GM x1. i6HL Staff x3, i6HL Owner x1.
    4. Knowledge of the Rulebook? 6.5/7.
    5. Knowledge of League Forums? Yes.
    6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? I Understand & Accept.
    7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the WCHL? Because I am more about the journey than the destination.
    8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an WCHL Owner? Maximum esprit de corp and to develop players who want to be of a a community that is fun, competitive, and win games. Not to mention making hype videos like this one: .

• Like Like x 5
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
    No Streaming Account
  11. lxCanuckxl

lxCanuckxl Well-Known Member

Discord:
    lxcanuckxl#0
    Ratings:
    +29 / 3 / -12
    1. What is your age? 19
    2. Previous League Management Experience in LGHL? This would be my first experience as management in LGHL, I have some experience in other leagues that went quite well in the past.
    3. League Experience? This is my 7th season in LGHL.
    4. Knowledge of the Rulebook? I would say currently at 4/7. If I get the position I’ll be sure to study it and make sure I’m aware of the entire rule book.
    5. Knowledge of League Forums? Yes.
    6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? I Understand & Accept.
    7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role? I think it will be a fun experience for me and hope to become a consistent owner in the future.
    8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an WCHL Owner? To gain experience and hopefully build myself a fun but skilled team to win the championship.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  12. o Trash o Panda

o Trash o Panda Well-Known Member

Discord:
    o Trash o Panda#5044
    Ratings:
    +59 / 3 / -8
    1. What is your age? 28
      (Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager) GM in CHL 2/3 seasons. Have also owned/GM almost every WCHL season
    3. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) I believe I have been in the league since season 24 starting in the CHL. Have played over a thousand games. I have also played in every WCHL season
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most). 7
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) I know how to use the forums well
    6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role?

Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a WCHL Ownership position for theupcoming season. If you decide to step down for ANY reason during the season or get removed asan owner you will be issued a 2 season ban &additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur.

Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept". I understand and accept
    7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the WCHL? I've been management several times and won a cup as management in WCHL. I know the west player base well
    8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as anWCHL Owner? Win the cup baby and have a good time with the boys

oTrashoPanda
  13. razorgods

razorgods Well-Known Member

Discord:
    razorgods#0
    Ratings:
    +174 / 5 / -18
    I’d like to remove my owner application for WCHL, sorry I am no longer interested in managing anymore

RazorgodsTV
  14. GOTTIMAK

GOTTIMAK Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +60 / 2 / -8
    1. What is your age? 33

2. Previous League Management Experience in LGHL? Season 40 AGM of LGCHL Erie Otters.

3. League Experience? Been in LG for 3 Seasons, been in the WCXHL for 2 seasons, XHL for 3 seasons, and i6hl for 2 seasons.

4. Knowledge of the Rulebook? Between a 6/7, Had to read the Rulebook , being an AGM in LGCHL.

(Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) Yes, easy the league forums are very user friendly.

6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? Yes !

Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept" I understand and Accept.

7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the WCHL? Being a West Player, I have a lot of Respect for the West League, I've been in that league for two seasons as a player. Now that I have some experience as LG management , and I've been an Vice Commissioner and either GM or Team owner in smaller leagues. I feel that this is the time for me to take all my success and knowledge , and apply it to being an owner of a LG West League team. Big Step for West League joining League Gaming and I want to be apart of this journey as a leader and someone the league can depend on to put the best product on and off the ice to represent the league and team to the best of our abilities.

8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an WCHL Owner? I want to make the playoffs , first season as a team owner , to have a chance at winning a WCHL Championship ! Also create an winning atmosphere, on and off the ice among our group of players/teammates.

• Like Like x 14
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  15. lE V A S I V lE

lE V A S I V lE Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    GOTTIMAK is the best owner I've ever played for/with on a league team. He knows how to get the most out of his guys and establishes a team first mindset, Gotti understands when to shake things up and make necessary changes and listens to us players on what our teams weaknesses are and how to address those weaknesses. Always keeps a positive environment with timely memes and never had any lineup issues because of his ability to be in constant communication. Most importantly, No toxicity build up on any of the teams he's owned

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  16. wadesworld2112

wadesworld2112 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    wadesworld2112#1032
    Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -4
    Gottimak is a good owner. He's well-organized, makes good moves and does things by the rules.

• Like Like x 5
    No Streaming Account
  17. WesternBeast369

WesternBeast369 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    westernbeast#0
    Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Gotti is a solid guy and an experienced manager, he gets my vote for sure.

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  18. DDRIZZL01

DDRIZZL01 Active Member

Discord:
    DDRIZZL01#8770
    Ratings:
    +36 / 5 / -10
    If I don't get the opportunity to be an owner I'd be more than happy to be a GM for someone else.

DDRIZZL01
  19. Oakua

Oakua Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -2
    1:22
    2:eek:wner from the beginning of west coast league discord league
    3:6 seasons in lg
    4:7
    5:yes
    6:yes
    7: have time and will be fun
    8: to have fun and win

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  20. lx careys xl

lx careys xl Well-Known Member

Discord:
    lx careys xl#1290
    Ratings:
    +2 / 1 / -1
    Age = 17

Previous league management experience - ran a esports team in CBJ and went through the tournament without a FF.

League experience - been in the league for 4 or 5 seasons. Played in the N , A and C

Knowledge of the rulebook. I know it pretty good I might have to go over it one more to double check

Knowledge of league forums - yes I familiar with the league forums

Do you accept the ownership responsibility and role - yes I do

Why do you wish to take on the ownership role within the WCHL. Looking to build a competitive team and work as a team and go for the cup and get better each individually. And mostly because I have lots of spare time to manage a team

What are the goals you wish to achieve as an WCHL owner - I wish to build a competitive non toxic team and go for the cup!!!!

Thank you looking for forward to being an owner

No Streaming Account