Owner Application

Discussion in 'Anaheim Ducks NHL 23 Launch Tournament' started by Tris10, Nov 24, 2021.

1. lxCanuckxl

lxCanuckxl Well-Known Member

Discord:
    lxcanuckxl#0
    Ratings:
    +29 / 3 / -12
    Am now gm of Saginaw and gaining great experience for ownership of a team.

No Streaming Account
  2. lxCanuckxl

lxCanuckxl Well-Known Member

Discord:
    lxcanuckxl#0
    Ratings:
    +29 / 3 / -12
    I’d like to remove my application for this as I’m not longer interested in the position, thank you

No Streaming Account
  3. Eamonn

Eamonn Well-Known Member

Discord:
    eamonn#0602
    Ratings:
    +1,093 / 17 / -68
    1. What is your age? 27
    2. Previous League Management Experience in LGHL?
      (Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager) S35/S38/S39 CHL Owner/GM, S40 AHL GM
    3. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) Since s29
    4. Knowledge of the Rulebook?
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most). 6-7
    5. Knowledge of League Forums?
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) Yes
    6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? Yes

Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a WCHL Ownership position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for ANY reason during the season or get removed as an owner you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur.

Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept" I understand & accept
    7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the WCHL? Because someone needs to bid up the good players
    8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an WCHL Owner? Win

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    eamonnjcf
  4. Txske

Txske Well-Known Member

Discord:
    teske94#0
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    1. 18
    2. None
    3. S38-Present, but played all seasons in west coast.
    4. I know most rules including not being a bonehead.
    5. I am familiar with the forums.
    6.I accept responsibility.
    7. Buddy well known across the LG community (The Gr8 Haxby) suggested me towards this role.
    8. I wish to provide a wish to provide a fun and competitive team for this league to enjoy.

Please respond by answering with the following, “I Understand & Accept”. I understand and accept.

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  5. AlphaX Risen

AlphaX Risen Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +30 / 6 / -20
    Still need more owner apps. Please sign up if interested

No Streaming Account
  6. TwitchBiLL3Y

TwitchBiLL3Y TwitchBiLL3Y

Discord:
    TwitchBiLL3Y#2185
    Ratings:
    +390 / 64 / -97
    1. What is your age? (32)
      (Owner and Gm for 2 seasons of the PlayStation side. Owner for 1 season on the XBOX Side.)
    3. League Experience?
      (I have been in LG since S3 of the PlayStation League I have also owned and managed for 3 seasons on LG including 1 on the XBOX side. I also owned and played in many seasons of VGHL)
      (7/7)
      (Yes)
    6. Yes I Understand and Accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role for the WCHL Ownership position for the upcoming season.
    7. I wish to take on Owner for the WCHL because I want to build a competitive team and help out others doing it.
    8. My goals as owner of the West LEAGUE are to be successful as a team and also to help other players along the journey.

• Creative Creative x 1
    BiLL3Y
  7. VoodooDabber

VoodooDabber Well-Known Member

Discord:
    voodoodabber#0
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    1. What is your age? 25
      (Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager) i have not owned in LG. But have owned in WCHL couple seasons ago and was a GM season 3.
    3. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) this would be my 3rd season. Played in WCHL since season 2.
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most). 6
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) yes
    6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role?
      Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a WCHL Ownership position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for ANY reason during the season or get removed as an owner you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violationsoccur.

Please Respond By Answering With The Following "IUnderstand & Accept" I Understand & Accept. i take on the role and want to respect the players/league as much as i can. WCHL is my favorite league. Want to see it grow and shine.
    7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the WCHL? I enjoyed owning and want to get a group together to have a fun and competitive season. Its a great hobby and want to give it my all.
    8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an WCHL Owner? To win another cup as an owner, my name known better around the league and to help the league get to where it is trying to go. Been apart of it for a long time. Don’t have time to be staff but do have time to own now again and want to help as much as i can with the time i have available.

No Streaming Account
  8. Detroit Dekes

Detroit Dekes Well-Known Member

Discord:
    detroit dekes#6756
    Ratings:
    +12 / 3 / -0
    1. What is your age? 42

2. Previous League Management Experience in LGHL? Season 40 Owner of LGCHL Erie Otters.

3. League Experience? Been in around LG longtime 1st year owning, been in the WCXHL in past , Owned many teams many seasons in X1HL, and other various leagues.
    (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?)

4. Knowledge of the Rulebook? 7/7.
    (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most).

5. Knowledge of League Forums? Yes, league forums are very user friendly.
    (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?)

6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? Yes, I understand and Accept a WCHL Ownership position for the upcoming season. If I decide to step down for ANY reason during the season or get removed as an owner I will be issued a 2 season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur.

Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a WCHL Ownership position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for ANY reason during the season or get removed as an owner you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur.

Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept" I understand and Accept.

7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the WCHL? This is my favortie game and I enjoy building teams and and communitys of people playing together and now that WCHL has joined up with LG I think its the perfect time to start

8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an WCHL Owner? I want to create a competive winning atmosphere, and a team people enjoy to play on

Detroitdekes
  9. NasIvnd

NasIvnd Well-Known Member

Discord:
    naslvnd#0
    Ratings:
    +6 / 1 / -2
    1. What is your age? 19
    2. Previous League Management Experience in LGHL? None in LG, GM for season 5 WCHL Canucks.
      (Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager)
    3. League Experience? Been playing since S29. WCHL for the past two seasons.
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?)
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most). 4.5
    5. Knowledge of League Forums? Yes
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?)
    6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? Yes

Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a WCHL Ownership position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for ANY reason during the season or get removed as an owner you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur. I Understand & Accept.

Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept"
    7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the WCHL? Me and Tricky have some unfinished business to take care of.
    8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an WCHL Owner? Create a fun, but competitive environment and hopefully win a championship!

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    No Streaming Account