Owner Application

Discussion in 'WCHL PSN - Presented by DucksGaming' started by Tris10, Nov 24, 2021.

1. Tris10

Tris10 Site Founder

Discord:
    tris1o#0
    Ratings:
    +17,741 / 89 / -327
    Applications will open on November 24th
    If you wish to become an WCHL Owner for the upcoming season please fill out the application below.

REMINDER: Filling out the application below does not guarantee you a spot for the upcoming season.

Make sure that you read this thread thoroughly & fill out the application professionally. A quick response that looks sloppy isn't a good start to your potential ownership career.

If you are currently on the No Management List, be sure to contact the Commissioner's Staff, to officially appeal your NML PRIOR to applying for the ownership.

Thank you for applying. The WCHL Commissioners and Staff will be in touch in the upcoming weeks that follow. Please be patient during this process. We would appreciate it if you don't message any of the staff members in regards to your status as we will be informing you of your selection once it has been determined.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

WCHL OWNERSHIP APPLICATION

[​IMG]

1. What is your age?
    2. Previous League Management Experience in LGHL?
      (Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager)
    3. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?)
    4. Knowledge of the Rulebook?
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most).
    5. Knowledge of League Forums?
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?)
    6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role?

Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a WCHL Ownership position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for ANY reason during the season or get removed as an owner you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur.

Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept"
    7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the WCHL?
    8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an WCHL Owner?
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Role and Responsibility As A WCHL Owner
    • Being selected as an Owner is a privilege not many are afforded. The most important thing the League wants to communicate to the Owners and Managers is that their number one priority is to ensure their Players have the best possible experience they can on this website! If selected as Manager or Owner, you are expected to make that your priority.
    • The day-to-day operations that keep a team functioning is also important. Managers and Owners are given the tools and ability to ensure their team functions properly within the guidelines set out by the League. It is important to understand that the Owner(s) and Manager(s) are also responsible for their team, and can be held accountable for actions and decisions they make or fail to make.
    • The position of Owner and Manager is considered to be a leadership role intended for those members of the community that consider themselves as leaders. It is recommended that only those members who can commit to the ups and downs a season can throw at them should be considered for a position of this importance.
    Understanding Expectations
    • The League has set expectations that those members selected for Ownership should adhere to. Those expectations include that these members keep the best interest of the League, sportsmanship, their players, and respect for one another high on their personal priority list.
    • This community looks to its Owners and Managers as leaders, who have volunteered their personal time to ensure that the teams are run correctly, as well as create a fun, competitive & organized experience for them.
    • Each Owner and Manager selected will be required to understand & accept these expectations prior to them being accepted by the League.
    Understanding Website Etiquette
    • Managers are expected to follow the code of conduct at all times. It is extremely important that all members feel respected.
    • Our Leagues bring out the competitive nature in us all, which is completely acceptable. The conduct outlined in the code of conduct doesn't restrict members from disagreeing with each other or debating Player skills and talent.
    • "Trash talk" is part of the game & will always be a part of this League. It is important to understand a line has been drawn in the Code of Conduct & that line needs to be respected at all times.

We appreciate all who wish to be part of management, show enthusiasm, and want to grow Leaguegaming, especially the LGHL. With the understanding that individuals want the league to grow, we need to make sure that we have the best possible candidates in place to lead the progression forward. Not everyone will be great or good managers but we want you to try your hardest & learn along the way. It's important to always READ THE RULES!

The Commissioners will touch base with you once a proper date has been set for a follow-up interview.

Thank you!

2. Mreedxr

Mreedxr Well-Known Member

Discord:
    mreedxr#0
    Ratings:
    +54 / 0 / -4
    1. 19
    2. Nhl Gm, Agm
    3. lg since s11, both west leagues, most eshl events (cbj kcc sharks)
    4. 6 out of 7 I know the rules well
    5. Yes I am very familiar with the forums and the site in general
    6. I understand and accept
    7. I have management experience
    8. To help grow the league and to win

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    mreedxr
  3. Tho92mp19son

Tho92mp19son Well-Known Member

Discord:
    tho92mp19son#0
    Ratings:
    +26 / 3 / -3
    2.owner lgchl
    3. Lg, both west leagues, cbj
    4. 6 I know the rules
    5. Familiar yes
    7. I enjoy the challenges of owning and have experience owning before
    8 want to help grow the league

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Tho92mp19son
  4. brax96

brax96 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +436 / 17 / -49
    1. 21
    2. AHL AGM 2 seasons , PAGM NHL
    3. LG since szn 6 and both west leagues
    4. 6/7
    5 . Very familiar
    7. So I don’t go to shitters
    8. To grow the west community and competition of westies

• Winner Winner x 8
    extrasweetsauce
  5. xMarucci--

xMarucci-- xMarucci—

Discord:
    xMarucci--#0456
    Ratings:
    +84 / 23 / -20
    1. 21
    2. I managed AGM wise multiple seasons in LGAHL, also was the GM for S4 Ice Dogs. I also was a VGHL Owner for 4 consecutive seasons
    3. Ive been playing LG since S2
    4. About a 4
    5. I am actively on this site majority of the days of games. SO id so.
    6. I accept and understand
    7. Im a westie myself and love the ability to manage
    8. unite the westies and grow the league !

• Winner Winner x 3
    xPuckyy
  6. kylej83

kylej83 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Kyle#5408
    Ratings:
    +107 / 1 / -15
    1. What is your age? 28
      (Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager) GM Buffalo Sabres PSN, also have a GM lined up with experience
    3. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) 3 seasons LG, CBJ Gaming, 20+ seasons VG (player, manager, staff) other smaller leagues
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most). Currently 4-5 but would put the time in if I own
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) yes
    6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role?

Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a WCHL Ownership position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for ANY reason during the season or get removed as an owner you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur.

Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept" I understand and accept
    7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the WCHL? Would like to help Lyme and others who put this on to grow the west community
    8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an WCHL Owner? Give our roster a fun and competitive season

• Winner Winner x 5
    kylej83
  7. drizzyjod

drizzyjod Drizzyjod

Discord:
    drizzyjod#0
    Ratings:
    +160 / 3 / -8
    1. 21
    2. Season 17 GM LGCHL Kitchener Rangers
    3.LG, WCHL S1, OG
    4. 4
    5. I have posted forums before and understand them quite well for the time i have been in the league
    6. I accept and understand
    7. I have been the west community for a little bit, not as long as others but I like to think. I am known and try to support the abundance of west leagues that have popped thru the two years I have been around
    8. Teach others, support others and try to hopefully build a team that’s competitive and wants to win!

• Winner Winner x 9
    • Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  8. x Verci 89

x Verci 89 verci

Discord:
    verci#0
    Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -1
    1. 20
    2. Nada, but gotta start somewhere
    3. 3 seasons
    4. 4
    5. Pretty familiar
    6. I accept
    7. I want WCHL ownership because I know that I have a team that can and will win it all. This team has won championships separately and has faced off against each other in many other league Stanley cup finals. If you want a competent owner that knows how to build a winning team, I am your guy.
    8. Everyone’s answer is the same, win, but mine is to make a statement that some unknown kid that has “banana league” championships can win in LG.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Old Old x 1
    xVerci08
  9. Donny Iverson

Donny Iverson S19 Utica Comets GM

Ratings:
    +21 / 3 / -12
    [​IMG]

1. What is your age? 20
    2. Previous League Management Experience in LGHL? S10 and 11 Everett Silvertips Owner, S18 Utica Comets GM
    3. League Experience? LG S8-11, S15-18. 7 seasons of VG, 7 seasons of SP, about 15-20 seasons of other leagues
    4. Knowledge of the Rulebook? 6 of 7
    5. Knowledge of League Forums? Yes, 6 of 7
    6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? I Understand & Accept
    7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the WCHL? To win. I have 30 seasons of management experience which is a vast majority of my seasons spent in league play. I am well suited for this job.
    8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an WCHL Owner? Win a cup. Have a non-toxic locker room. Those are my only two goals as a manager regardless of the season or scenario.

• Winner Winner x 2
    No Streaming Account
  10. xKobeskrt

xKobeskrt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 1 / -5
    1. What is your age? 34
      (Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager) Currently AGM S18 Everett Silvertips
    3. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) 4 Seasons of LG play, 2 VG Seasons(1 Being Owner), 4 Seasons ITHL (2 Owner), 1 Season of CNC, 2 Seasons of DHL (2 Owner), 2 Seasons of OG (1 Owner), 1 Season of WOHL
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most). 2, But can learn if selected.
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) Yes
    6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? I Understand & Accept

7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the WCHL? I want the west player to have fun playing on their own servers and play competitively, making a fun experience to play,
    8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an WCHL Owner? To build a team and compete everynight, I want all players under me to feel they are all equal and when they leave my team say my name with good words.

• Winner Winner x 2
    No Streaming Account
  11. A1-Rapada-Beast-

A1-Rapada-Beast- Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -5
    What is your age? 30
    Previous League Management Experience?
    Example Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager.

( Sarnia Sting season 16 GM )
    League Experience?
    How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues -have you been in?)
    ( 8 Seasons )
    -rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most).
    ( 7 )
    Knowledge of League Forums?
    Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?)
    ( Yes )
    - Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role?
    Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a CHL Ownership position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for ANY reason during the season or get removed as an owner you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur.
    ( I understand and accept)
    Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGCHL?
    I’m looking to bring a new competitive fun type of edge to the owner ship table and league .
    What are the goals you wish to achieve as an LGCHL Owner?
    .build a cup contending team that has full dedication to wining with practice and communication .helping new and other player build and progress to become better and move up in the league . having a family type lockeer room but also a hungry to win apatite

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  12. xTarasenko91

xTarasenko91 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Tarasenko#5281
    Ratings:
    +164 / 2 / -4
    1. 28
    2. NHL owner/gm/agm
    3. 15 psn seasons, 6 xbox seasons
    4. 6/7
    5. yes
    7. to make a good team and help grow the west community
    8. to win the cup

• Winner Winner x 7
    xtarasenko91
  13. PlayBoiCenterSG-

PlayBoiCenterSG- s7,s9,s10 chl owner

Discord:
    playboicentersg#0
    Ratings:
    +82 / 29 / -34
    1.old
    2.owner lgchl lg ahl agm chl gm chl agm vgnhl owner vgahl owner
    3. Lg, both west leagues, cbj vg cnc
    4. 6 I know the rules
    5. Familiar yes
    7. I enjoy the challenges of owning and have experience owning before
    8 want to help grow the league and win a cup

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    No Streaming Account
  14. Fooldawg83

Fooldawg83 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +72 / 23 / -107
    1.veryold
    2.owned
    3.every league
    4.know the rules
    5.familiar yes
    6 understand and accept
    7. Not goona get it but if I do I do
    8. To be the very best like no one ever was to catch them is my only test to train them is my call

• Like Like x 1
    fooldawg83
  15. lmaozaddy

lmaozaddy braydens daddy

Ratings:
    +309 / 14 / -61
    1.What is your age? 28

2.Previous League Management Experience in LGHL?
    League Experience? LGCHL S13-AGM-S15-s18 owner.

3.(How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) Been in LG 6 seasons. Also used to play in wcohl 1 season.

4.Knowledge of the Rulebook?
    (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most). 6 I would say I know the rules.

5.Knowledge of League Forums?
    (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) YES.

6.Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role?

Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept" I understand and accept.

7.Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the WCHL? I would like the chance to play on a normal server for a change. And have the opportunity to build a team that can compete with the better players from the west. And of course a chance at the cup and to meet more west players build the community!!!

8.What are the goals you wish to achieve as an WCHL Owner? My goals are simple
    1. Build a playoff contender team.
    2. Make a run for the Cup.
    3. Make some friendships and rivalries along the way.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  16. Baxkyy

Baxkyy Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Zabixx-#3408
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -2
    1. 19
    2. None
    3. I been here for 1 years at least, LGCHL season 17
    4. Know the rules in game (3-7)
    5. No... (3-7)

6. Yes! i wanna have the experience of it, I understand and accept.
    7. because i only play 3 games in my lgahl league :C
    8. Win!

No Streaming Account
  17. GravitySnipez72

GravitySnipez72 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    gravitysnipez72#0
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    1. 22 Years Old
    2. None in LG, Have Owned in OG for 3 Seasons, also UHT for a season
    3. I have been in lg for 4 seasons now
    4. I would rate myself at 5 for rules
    5. I would say 5 also for league forums
    6. Yes, I do
    7. I wish to take on an ownership role because I love building the best winning team and fun environment I can, and love to meet all new nhl players if I do not know them already, I would love to build a fun winning environment, I know numerous people who loved the way I ran teams and always had fun, even if we do lose I love to get everyone back up and back on track I love the team mentality to implement
    8. I would say obviously number 1 goal would be to win the cup, but I like to leave a good mark in the league knowing as the guy anyone would love to play for and doesn't mind playing for me, so I would say the main goal would be to build a competitive team year in and year out and always have a fun non toxic environment where everyone has fun and enjoys playing and winning games

• Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  18. BluArctic

BluArctic Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -1
    1. What is your age? 32
    2. Previous League Management Experience in LGHL? owner and agm
    3. League Experience? ive been in LG for 2-3 years now
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?)
    4. Knowledge of the Rulebook? 5/7
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most).
    5. Knowledge of League Forums? yes
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?)
    6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? yes

i understand and Accept
    7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the WCHL? because I've been waiting for a west league to join LG, and want to build a winning team.
    8. What are the goals you wish to achieve as an WCHL Owner?
      - build a contender.
      - create a fun environment for new players to help expand the league.

No Streaming Account
  19. I Kevvy I

I Kevvy I Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -1
    1. 17
    2. no owning experience in LG but have helped out in s1 wcphl.
    3. in the lgnhl, been playing lg since s15.
    4. 5/7
    5. yes I am familiar with the league forums
    6. I Understand & Accept
    7. been wanting to own for a while now, I want to build a fun competitive team and have some fun. s1 was really fun and I hope to have the same experience.
    8. ultimately to win a chip, but also about to have a fun competitive environment to play in and make some new friends.

• Winner Winner x 4
    Kxvvy
  20. Sharpxo

Sharpxo Well-Known Member

Discord:
    sharpxo#0
    Ratings:
    +215 / 3 / -23
    1. 21
    2. AGM s17 Fla, s18 AGM VGK
    3. playing since s13 on Xbox/psn
    4. 6/7