Ownership Applications for Season 23

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Basketball Association (LGBA)' started by Nekski, Mar 26, 2020 at 11:30 AM.

1. Nekski

Nekski Director of Basketball Operations II NHL/AHL BoG

Discord:
    nekski#1063
    Ratings:
    +735 / 13 / -12
    Depending on how signups go we are going to be looking for 10-20 Candidates.

If you’re looking to own a NBA in the upcoming season on 2k20, then this is the thread. All applicants WILL have to take a test to help decide who should and should not be an owner.

In order to apply please give us the following information that we need below:

LG League experience:

LG Management experience:

Have you ever been banned (any League)? * If so, what for?

Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for Management?

Any post that are either non relevant or joke posts (at the discretion of current staff) will result in mutes on the site and/or lgba discord and the post deletion.

No Streaming Account
  2. FaceboxAJC44

FaceboxAJC44 Member

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -1
    LG League Experience: 3 years
    LG Management: 0 except for SNP and other tourneys.
    I was given a temp ban for the FIFA side because I was using a trial before I got paid and was able to buy the game. The season didn’t start till two weeks after I got paid.
    I am a good candidate for management because I have led teams in NHL in other leagues successfully to championship runs and have had strong presences throughout the leagues I’ve been in. I know how to do all the things I need to do to run a team.

No Streaming Account
  3. LockDownJesus

LockDownJesus Active Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    LG Leagueexperience: 3 season owner of kings 2x

LG Management experience: kings 2x Marquette 1x

Have you ever been banned (any League)? * If so, what for? No

Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for Management? Always field competitive team and keep it fun

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. BWitt x 14

BWitt x 14 Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 1 / -0
    LG League experience:3 years: 3 season LGCHL, 3 season LGBA

LG Management experience:1 season AGM Toronto Raptors S21, 1 season Owner ATL Hawks season 22

Have you ever been banned (any League)? * If so, what for? no

Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for Management? I have the best team in the east at the moment and I have prior experience IRL with being captain of my hockey team.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  5. johnny nobakes

johnny nobakes Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    LG League experience: 1 season LGBA, 2 seasons LGCHL

LG Management experience: 0 in LG. 4 seasons in X1HL

Have you ever been banned (any League)? * If so, what for? no.

Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for Management? As a software architect w/ over 10 years of experience, I have the skill set required to manage people and expectations. Additionally, I've helped manage another league (X1HL) and team (Hartford Whalers) in 2019. I understand the importance of building a reliable squad that will not forfeit regardless of the circumstances.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  6. Zero Choice

Zero Choice Old washed up goalie

Ratings:
    +374 / 31 / -23
    LG League experience: many seasons with hockey. Be my 3rd with lgba

LG Management experience: many with hockey and season 22 Owner of the Lakers

Have you ever been banned (any League)? * If so, what for?
    No
    Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for Management?
    Done it with no problems and usually field a playoff team

Zero_Choice
  7. D Andoo99

D Andoo99 Active Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -1
    LG League experience: 3 years

LG Management experience: GM a couple of times

Have you ever been banned (any League)? * If so, what for? Nope

Please explain why you feel that you wouldbe a good candidate for Management? This league need comp and I’m here to provide that..

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  8. Aptai

Aptai Active Member

Ratings:
    +24 / 19 / -24
    LG League experience: I have played in the LG hockey leagues since s23, for LGBA/NCAA this will be my 3rd season.

LG Management experience: I have been a GM in s25 and an AGM in s26 and s30 in LGCHL.

Have you ever been banned (any League)? If so, what for? Yeah, I've been banned a couple of times, I had some two taggers on one of the teams I was managing that I wasn't aware of. When the commissioners found out I ended up biting the bullet and taking the blame so no one else would get banned. But that cheating stuff is well behind me now and I can assure you I will not cheat in any circumstance anymore. It's simply just not worth it.

Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for Management? I believe I would be a great candidate for Management, I am a very experienced player and I am currently top 50 in Rebounding in 5v5 pro-am on Xbox One. I also have Management experience in the hockey leagues and was pretty successful on the teams I managed, I believe with my skill in the game and my managing skills I could put together a team that would coordinate well together and will be successful in this league.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    No Streaming Account