Ownership Applications for Season 23

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Basketball Association (LGBA)' started by Nekski, Mar 26, 2020.

1. im just a squid

im just a squid Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +678 / 25 / -27
    LG League experience: since 2013

LG Management experience: multiple management positions between hockey and LGBA

Have you ever been banned (any League)? * If so, what for? got fed up with hockey and needed a mental break so i quit

Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for Management? because regardless of the headaches i can cause ill still manage a team better than 90% of the other idiots applying

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. Viktomize

Viktomize Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +726 / 9 / -28
    LG League experience: Multiple years

LG Management experience: AGM for multiple teams last few LGBA seasons

Have you ever been banned (any League)? * If so,what for? No

Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for Management? I know most of the league and have plenty of experience and know what’s expected. Think it’s finally time for me to take a team.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    In The Rec
    Viktomize94
  3. xCuZzO33x

xCuZzO33x Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    LG League experience: 0

LG Management experience:I was AGM for the NPA draft league last year.

Have you ever been banned (any League)? * If so, what for? No

Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for Management? I was AGM for the Las Vegas Running rebels in the NPA pro am league. I spent tons of hours scouting and creating a draft board via Microsoft excel. I even held interviews for the prospect. I am dedicated to the grind and just want an opportunity.

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  4. Shifty Chrispy

Shifty Chrispy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 1 / -2
    LG League experience: since 2016 over 6 seasons in total.

LG Management experience: None yet, looking to change that for this league

Have you ever been banned (any League)? * If so, what for? No bans, I'm a clean sheet

Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for Management? I will create a team that will become the most memorable next season and have not only enjoyable games to watch, but the most competitive ones as well. I will ensure that the rock will move throughout that game and highlight plays will be coming every week.

No Streaming Account
  5. vSnagz TR

vSnagz TR Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -1
    LG League experience: 3 years

LG Management experience: None yet, But I'm looking to start that

Have you ever been banned (any League)? Yes Once, The Reason is Violating player rules in LGCHL.

Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for Management? Ill make the Team Balance. I will be on Top of everything. Best Stats man you see. I play to Win and not to Lose

Unranked; 2nd qtr.; 14 - 7
    No Streaming Account
  6. STG BEAST

STG BEAST Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    LG experience: 3 seasons LGBA/NCAA 9 seasons LGHL.

LG official management experience: s21 owner of New York knicks, s22 agm of golden state warriors and have help many other management teams be successful in learning how to manage a team successfully in LG .

have I ever been banned? No never

why would I be a good owner of the Indiana pacers? Because I’m a good player who has knowledge on the league and it’s player base. I have knowledge of the comp scene of nba2k and how to run successful offensive and defensive plays. My first time through as a owner in the LGBA was a huge learning experience and I feel I could build a contending team and kept toxicity out my locker room which long term helps the league.

No Streaming Account
  7. Ayztraks

Ayztraks Well-Known Member

Discord:
    mikey_ducks#2586
    Ratings:
    +17 / 1 / -0
    LG League experience: overall 5 to 10 seasons

LG Management experience: GM and AGM in LGHL PSN + owner for a LGBA PSN Tournament

Have you ever been banned (any League)? * If so, what for? I did not

Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for Management?
    I believe that I would be a good candidate for management because I know how management works and as a leader I know what to do to maintain a good vibe in a team! Also, I have all the time in the world now, I am devoted and I feel like I am ready to take a next step in this league. So yeah, I would like to build a team! And of course I love competition.

In 2K Pro-Am
    ayztraks
  8. SuBxForce

SuBxForce Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 2 / -2
    LG League experience:

3 Seasons in LGBA, 2 in LGCHL

LG Management experience:

S20 Clippers AGM, S21 Bulls Owner, S22 Kings GM

Have you ever been banned (any League)? * If so, what for?

No

Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for Management?

My team last season fell just short of the championship, and I would like to come back again as owner to build a competitive team and compete for another championship.

• Troll Troll x 1
    No Streaming Account