Personal Apology

Discussion in 'E-Sports Hockey League' started by SweeT 9 LoU 84, Jul 10, 2015.

1. SweetLou9208

SweetLou9208 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    SweetLou#9373
    Ratings:
    +5,393 / 162 / -406
    @Foote Eh @fa7alcrow @imadinosaurr0ar @Coffey x9 @xX Z3NO Xx @jewbawkka @Jay Rulez @x Latourious @ScaryJoey461171 @Po1andsFinest

I just wanted to apologize to you guys personally about the pro series grease that went down. We were on last night looking to play we needed 3 games and got a game against Something Serious around 1am played it but then dolph had a dumb ass madden game and he had to go play came back at 2am and we put games up but everyone seemed to have gotten off. We needed 2 games and i saw another team had 3 straight forfeits between 11:30pm-1:00am, so i msg some people on a few teams to see if people would do it and i had a number of teams say they would do it if needed.

I went to bed and woke up around 5:30 got a shower got out and went to check the site and was looking at the Pro Series rules and say it was at 6am this morning and not 6pm, so i hurried up and shot my buddies on thin mints a msg and they said yeah well do it.

I had left the 2:30 game up from when i fell asleep i never took it down and then i threw up a game at 3:30 game and just added one win for them one for us so that we got the 2 games in. However, it was past 6am, it was like 6:13am and i did not realize we would be knocking you guys out if i did that. Anyways, just wanted you guys to know i wasn't doing it to be a greasy scumbag, i just did it bc we were on trying to play basically from 12:45am on and i thought the deadline was at friday night at 6am not friday morning. The only reason i did the forfeit thing was bc i panicked when i saw it was am no pm and i saw another team basically did it just earlier in the night, but that doesn't make it right. Anyways, just wanted to personally apologize to you guys. You guys deserve to be there you were very active and played a ton of games (we def were not) and you guys played us tough each time we played you. Goodluck in the playoffs

* Also want to apologize to @NugeTV and whoever else runs this tourney. Sorry about the grease this tourney is well put together, fun and very competitive and i shouldn't of tainted it by doing some bullshit like bc i panicked and saw that we weren't going to have time to play any today. My apologizes to you and the rest of them teams this could of potentially effected i was even thinking of that when i did it

Last edited: Jul 10, 2015
    SweeT9LoU84
  2. Trobs

Trobs Prime Example

Ratings:
    +1,074 / 29 / -28
    Grygy Jr

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  3. fa7alcrow

fa7alcrow Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +37 / 0 / -0
    While this a nice gesture and all, I have to say that it's straight BS that you didn't know what you were doing. The only reason this is even a post is because you got caught, lets be real. Your team had how long to play your games? To be honest Thin Mints should get shit too for even agreeing to do this. Its bad enough you care so much about LG that you just throw out a random schedule and then change lines when you see the other teams lineup, but that's another issue. For a money league, there should be no room for this bullshit. Yea the money is nothing compared to the fun of playing against the best teams out there, but to try and pull out some grimey ass shit right at the deadline, scumbag. Wouldn't break my heart to see you get a one season ban from the next tourny.

• Like Like x 5
    No Streaming Account
  4. SweetLou9208

Discord:
    SweetLou#9373
    Ratings:
    +5,393 / 162 / -406
    i didn't say i didn't know what i was doing, i said i didnt realize it would get you guys knocked out of the tournament and thats what i was apologizing for. If you want to talk about me changing my LG line bc guys said they couldn't play the 10 could they switch to the 9 and i switched 2 Dman, the lesser of the 2 into our 2 against you guys, I'm sorry the league has some weird rule about changing lines for when someone says they can't make it or asks to switch games with another player who says yeah thats fine i can take your game you take mine. I will never see the big deal with that but that beside the point.

I just wrote this bc I just wanted you guys to know i wasn't doing it to dick you over or take advantage of a flaw in the tournament set-up i was just doing it bc i thought the deadline was friday night not friday morning and i woke up saw it and panicked and i made a mistake and realized it was dick so i thought you guys deserved an apology and explanation.

I actually put the one game up at 2:30 but i put the 2nd up in the morning when i realized it was 6am not 6pm. If you want to get technical about it i just didn't put scores in for one game the other one was put up at 2:30, should the other club who took 3 forfeits at 11:45 12:00 and 12:15 be punished? If i had done it earlier and on time it would of been ok? Anways, I'm not trying to throw them under the bus or complain about the tournament rules, we had a ton of time to play 30 games but could never seem to get 6 guys together or 6 guys not out of position together at the same time. I do think forfeits are dumb and it wasn't my intention to dick you guys over and i shouldn't have done it. I'm apologizing for doing it and not realizing the effects it had on your team personally and that it could of potentially knocked you guys out. You guys deserve to be in there, the fact you are even ranked that low in the standings shows the system still needs a little tweaking bc you sort of got punished for being too active, which doesn't make sense. I don't care about the $10 i lost for buying in it has nothing to do with money if thats why you think i was doing it and I'm a realist and know we wouldnt win, we just wanted to play more games against other good clubs where they take the game seriously and maybe have a shot at upsetting a team in playoffs thats all

SweeT9LoU84
  5. EliteBe4TheKids

EliteBe4TheKids Well-Known Member

Discord:
    elitebe4thekids#0
    Ratings:
    +457 / 1,376 / -1,549
    Yall mother lovers need jesus

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    ridleywr24cb
  6. X1xHeArLeYx2X

X1xHeArLeYx2X Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +259 / 7 / -6
    The thing is we didn't break any rules at all. We had 6 ready to go and someone lost Internet completely during lg, came back on n it happened right before our first game. 3 guys are away and ones unable to play some nights. Either way we ended up giving up the four seed and ended up the 9th. We tried to get people to show up but couldn't make it work. There was no agreement or shadyness with teams coercing with them to give them free points. It was a shitty situation

• Like Like x 2
    X1xhearleyx2x
  7. Odieeeeee

Odieeeeee mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Discord:
    Odie#7453
    Ratings:
    +2,088 / 38 / -69
    Would've been nice if b2b didn't make it.

• Like Like x 2
    OdieNHL
  8. SweetLou9208

Discord:
    SweetLou#9373
    Ratings:
    +5,393 / 162 / -406

Which is why i was saying not calling you guys out. Its not your fault and like you said for all we know you could of just took 3 games in a row and something could of just happened in all 3 of them. Im not blaming anyone its our fault for not playing an easily obtainable 30 games but deciding to wait till the last night to play 3 when no one happened to be on after 1 and my fault for asking for two forfeits, but what really made it look scummy is i did it in the morning at the deadline instead of earlier in the night, but like i said its bc i thought it was 6pm and we would have a chance to play and i didn't want to actually be a scumbag and take the forfeits.

SweeT9LoU84
  9. Noobinator156

Noobinator156 S17 Stanley Cup Champion

Ratings:
    +3,141 / 42 / -38
    saying you want to personally apologize in a public thread. Classic case of being a scumbag.

Also to the team that got bumped out because of the scumbaggery. If you were a bit better, it wouldn't have happened so let that sink in before you play the blame game.

All aboard the NxU rape train! Choo Chooooooo next stop: $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Last edited: Jul 11, 2015
    • Like Like x 4
    No Streaming Account
  10. Steve Stefani

Steve Stefani '95 TIL INFINITY

Ratings:
    +409 / 9 / -14
    Well maybe if a certain someone gave me my refund, things like this wouldn't happen

No Streaming Account
  11. fa7alcrow

fa7alcrow Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +37 / 0 / -0
    Props, the first post seemed a lot like an "I'm sorry, but blah blah". You admitted you did something you shouldn't have and I respect that a lot more.

No Streaming Account
  12. SweetLou9208

Discord:
    SweetLou#9373
    Ratings:
    +5,393 / 162 / -406
    yeah that was my intent here to admit i was wrong and just let you guys know i was apologizing to you and then huge for "tainting" the tournament that he works so hard to run. I had no intention of covering my ass or making an excuse, i just felt i owed all you guys an apology

• Like Like x 1
    SweeT9LoU84
  13. SweetLou9208

Discord:
    SweetLou#9373
    Ratings:
    +5,393 / 162 / -406
    I PM'd each of them first,the public apology was more to Nuge and the people who run the tourney and all the other participating teams in the tourney.

SweeT9LoU84
  14. Jemima

Jemima Well-Known Member

Discord:
    jemima3232#0
    Ratings:
    +550 / 20 / -44
    i wonder if this could be solved with a speed burst? [MENTION=6798]Trobby Trobs[/MENTION]

• Like Like x 1
    jemimanhl
  15. ReplayChr1s

ReplayChr1s Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +784 / 12 / -37
    Glad you are finally admitting to the scumbaggery in sj and stopped blaming others.

No Streaming Account
  16. SweetLou9208

Discord:
    SweetLou#9373
    Ratings:
    +5,393 / 162 / -406
    When have i ever blamed anyone? Ill always admit when I'm wrong, but the line change thing is tough and i will do whats best for my players. If one of them signs up for a game and then tells me hey can i switch with whoever and the other guy says yeah then I'm going to switch them instead of ECU. If the guy can't switch then i tell the player i have to ECU for you if you can't play. If one person needs to switch and the rest of their line says i can switch to if needed then ill switch them to keep them together, but i don't see why everyone gets so mad about changing a whole line. If someone wants to do something in real life over LG, I'm going to let them do it. I don't do it to match lines i do it so all my players can get their 3 games in without having to ECU and i try and keep players with people they like to play with and if the whole line can switch and is ok with it then i do it. It happens all the time i just tend to do it more than most bc my team is all pretty flexible and most of my players just sign up for every game even when they can't play, hell i have some guys who don't even sign up at all. Anyways, if someone reports it when it happens ill take the penalty like i did last time when it was reported and i won't bitch about it bc its in the rules, but i don't see why it bothers anyone or why people care who they play against. Again, Ive never denied any of this and I've never blamed anyone for anything, but if i did anything to upset you over the seasons thats never been my intentions

SweeT9LoU84
  17. JJr

JJr Good Day

Discord:
    JJR-#3526
    Ratings:
    +959 / 127 / -178
    Lou please include a TLDR when you make a post .

• Like Like x 1
    jjfinesse98
  18. Greb

Greb Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +770 / 62 / -55
    Looks like Don't Care did in fact care.

• Like Like x 8
    NHLGrebby14