playing second round three times!!!

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Golf Tour - PS4' started by ACES-R-WILD-, Sep 22, 2014.

1. ACES-R-WILD-

ACES-R-WILD- Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    last night my first round disappeared second took its place then i replayed second round three time it wont let me play third round this is getting old!!! i have pics of my rounds disappearing already put in second round score but i have to keep playing it dont know what to do, mlt24 was playing last night at the same time sent him pics we were laughing such a joke hope patch comes out this week so next week we have no issues what should i do cant get to third round tired of playing second round

No Streaming Account
  2. LeBlondl77l

LeBlondl77l aka: LB

Discord:
    FKNCommishLB (aka LB)#2764
    Ratings:
    +684 / 17 / -19
    FYI.

Rounds don't disappear. A savvy vet like you should know that tours are made of mini-tourneys. Shawshank has 4 different pin placements, therefore each is its own individual round. Nothing vanished.

fkncommishlb
  3. StenchMontana

StenchMontana Poker Player | Gamer

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    i feel your pain. i played R1 then it started me at R1 again but registered as R2. main commish told me to just power thru the round to get to where i was, so i was blind swinging etc, so my R2 in-game is reg'd at +22. obviously not inputting that score cuz it wasnt a round i actually played. played the sat course separate shot +2 and input that.

No Streaming Account
  4. ACES-R-WILD-

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    i know stench he doesnt believe me oh well no biggie

No Streaming Account
  5. burton31cat

burton31cat Tim R

Ratings:
    +40 / 0 / -0
    Neither does the commish apparently

No Streaming Account
  6. Fairwrning

Fairwrning Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Im finding each rd is starting at even par..not running as an entire tour. Play each and just record your scores..you will start even par on each..so far so good this week..I agree last week was a mess.

No Streaming Account
  7. Fairwrning

Fairwrning Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Briar Hill is working so far..2 rds saved and scores are running as you go

No Streaming Account
  8. amlbuzzer

amlbuzzer Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Mine also comes up as round 1 but at the end gives the correct score for the rounds played so far.
    For me , this has also been alot better than last weeks mess.

No Streaming Account
  9. HustlinOwl

HustlinOwl Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    no issues here not sure why some of you are having so many, try rebuilding your database and lol at taking pics for all we know those are random rounds/tours with same courses

No Streaming Account
  10. BigDaddyMT

BigDaddyMT Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    I'm not trying to be an ass or anything but why don't you just stream your rounds? It seems like you're constantly having issues with rounds disappearing or having to replay rounds multiple times. I'm not saying I don't believe you (necessarily) but it's just odd that it keeps happening to you over and over and over. If you'd just stream your rounds then there would be zero questions and you wouldn't have to come on here to create new threads (with zero punctuation) to explain what happened. You could just post one sentence with a link to your streamed round(s) and that would be it.

Just a suggestion... could simplify your life a bit.

No Streaming Account
  11. ACES-R-WILD-

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    simplify my life. sorry this isnt my life bro but yes i do have a probelm playing in the tour mode have been for a couple of weeks along with a lot of people i know screenshots are proof with the leaderboards at the end of your rounds just saying

No Streaming Account
  12. StenchMontana

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    we are here for fun. sometimes things will get out of wack. my round 2 on shawshank in game is listed as +22 but thats not the score i put because i thought it was reset to round 1, so i played the course on its own took valid screenshots and posted those scores. its a known problem in the game that some scores dont register right, or at all. the patch will fix it. till then screenshots are EVERYTHING.

No Streaming Account
  13. BigDaddyMT

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Streamed rounds are even better if you're having issues. That leaves no debate.

I'm not trying to be a downer and I agree that this is for fun but it honestly just starts raising eyebrows when one person is constantly having to record different scores than what the system says. And when a simple process of streaming a round would prove all legitimacy... not sure what there is to lose by just doing that.

No Streaming Account
  14. StenchMontana

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    i agree with that. if the same person continues to have issues then its something fishy. but for us that have been honest and play with honor since the beginning, just off word should be enough, screenshots and streams are just icing.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  15. BigDaddyMT

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Yep. I agree. I don't think anyone on this tour would have an issue accepting someone's word for the one-off (or two) occurrences.

I just know if it were happening to me personally... I'd stream my games (I stream almost all of my tournament rounds anyway) so there wouldn't be any question or reason to wonder about my integrity. This is the internet after all!

No Streaming Account
  16. LeBlondl77l

LeBlondl77l aka: LB

Discord:
    FKNCommishLB (aka LB)#2764
    Ratings:
    +684 / 17 / -19
    We have the technology. LGTV is an amazing tool that is available to us all here. Not hard to setup a Twitch or UStream account, and even easier to link it to here.

fkncommishlb
  17. chrashbird

chrashbird Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +42 / 0 / -0
    Its so easy even I've been streaming.......just fast forward hole 18 in the 2nd round of Shawshank, I wont heckle Jim Furyk anymore for his shank at Olympia in the US Open a few years ago now :oops:

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  18. rickypro333

rickypro333 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0

I agree to a point as well. But maybe I am more cynical than you. I don't think just coming on here and stating what you shot is good enough. Like it or not, there will be people that abuse that and don't actually tell the truth. I had a round a couple of weeks ago during the preseason where I shot a -11 but it didn't register because I got the blue screen error during the round. That is the only round I have had not show up properly.
    I had the commish delete the -11 that I posted, replayed the round and shot a -4. It hurt my finish but my score matched what was listed in the in game tourney leaderboard. Going forward I don't think people saying they shot a -10 or whatever and posting that on the website then speeding thru a round and saying it has vanished is going to fly.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  19. CanuckHoser

CanuckHoser Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Same problems happened to me. Eventually was able to finish the first four rounds but now can't get to the second course. Hopefully today's patch helps. I don't stream due to Canada's overly restricted data plans.

A suggestion for future weeks. Perhaps have each course as its own mini tour. Instead of two courses in one tour. That way if you have to replay to get the game to acknowledge that you've played, at most you are replaying three rounds. I am currently poised to have to replay four rounds. Two of which I have played three times. Needless to say, week 3 has been no fun.

No Streaming Account
  20. nevadaballin

nevadaballin Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +27 / 0 / -0
    Now that a patch is out and it seems to have fixed this issue, it may be time to go hard line on this - if a round didn't record, too bad. You need to play it over. Only scores registered on the actual game leaderboard will count.

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account