Playoff times

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming FIFA Association (LGFA)' started by xxSNIPESHOTxx21, Jan 18, 2017.

?

Playoff times

Poll closed Jan 27, 2017.
  1. Regular time 8 840

50.0%
  2. 940 1030

50.0%
  1. xxSNIPESHOTxx21

xxSNIPESHOTxx21 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +91 / 1 / -7
    Hey guys I know this may not be alright with you all but I figure why not make a poll. The question I'm asking is what would u prefer for playoffs regular time 8 and 8:40 or with the NHL and ahl both in the off season would u think it would be better later on like 940 1040. Reason I'm suggesting this is because a lot of people work afternoons in the eastern time zone and its really tough to make games . We'll just leave your vote and hopefully the league sees this and decides with it . Thanks a lot for all of your time

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. WJP089

WJP089 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,464 / 60 / -178
    Yes, change everything comes playoffs. Brillant!

No Streaming Account
  3. Pastahnak

Pastahnak The Most Talented Sieve

Ratings:
    +1,200 / 29 / -145
    why not? they changed the times from when they were decided on to when week 1 rolled around

• Winner Winner x 1
    Pastahnak
  4. uWannaBeMeSoBad

uWannaBeMeSoBad #10 for Juventus

Ratings:
    +126 / 7 / -6
    Playoffs are still stupid in fifa, if anything just run the FA cup over 3 days during that week instead of playoffs.

420HedGehog
  5. Oso-Sic

Oso-Sic RIP to Recki

Discord:
    Oso-Sic#4266
    Ratings:
    +601 / 6 / -39
    It sounds like this is what we're gonna do. Just going to have random matchups set-up and then play for a cup. So someone will be table champs and someone will win the first cup.

Subsequent cups next season should be more fun with more teams. We need to get Arsenal :team266: in here for sure.

HoustonOso
  6. Mcloughlin93

Mcloughlin93 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +138 / 10 / -10
    oso depending on next season can we look at maybe instead of having one league from one country, like a champions league where you can be any team. i for one get bored of the premier league jerseys and logos since i see them week in week out, would be more interesting for me, maybe ask the rest of the ppl ? so you could have teams like dortmund, madrid's, then also some different teams that people like the logo or the shirt of, based on the owners decision. then return to a league from each country when we have a full 20 teams perhaps?

• Informative Informative x 1
    irish_macca
  7. Oso-Sic

Oso-Sic RIP to Recki

Discord:
    Oso-Sic#4266
    Ratings:
    +601 / 6 / -39
    I'm not sure @Tris10 has the logos for other teams outside of the Premier League.

If he's does or he's able to add them in, it might be possible. But I think it's going to be his call on something like that. If we did do this, I do worry that 9 owners would pick Premier League teams and one owner would pick a team from another league. And that'd be weird to have.

If we were able to do sort of a Champions League, I would want people to consider teams that have their real stadium in the game.

Clubs with real stadiums in FIFA 17 (I think I got them all):
    AC Milan
    Ajax
    Arsenal
    Aston Villa
    Atlético
    Bayern Munich
    Boca Juniors
    Bournemouth
    Burnley
    Chelsea
    Club América
    Crystal Palace
    Dortmond
    Everton
    Hamburger SV
    Hertha BSC
    Hull City
    Inter Milan
    Juventus
    Leicester City
    Liverpool
    Manchester City
    Manchester United
    Middlesbrough
    Mönchengladbach
    Newcastle
    Norwich City
    Olympique de Marseille
    Portsmouth
    Paris Saint-Germain
    Queens Park Rangers
    Real Madrid
    River Plate
    Schalke 04
    Seattle Sounders
    Shakhtar Donetsk
    Southampton
    Stoke City
    Sunderland
    Swansea City
    Tottenham
    Valencia
    Vancouver Whitecaps
    Watford
    West Bromich Albion
    West Ham

Barcelona and the other MLS teams don't have their stadiums in the game, but I figure with us being based in North America and Barca being one of the most prominent teams in the world, you'd have to allow them as well.

HoustonOso
  8. Symbieh

Symbieh The Lion King

Ratings:
    +39 / 0 / -1
    We have just about every major league in Europe and MLS in the system, and for season 2 I could see a Champions League being fine, but in the future when we have large enough numbers to have a 20 team league then that is out of the question and we won't even consider it.

Obviously it is a bridge we will pass when we come to it, but the idea is one of these two expansions for the future:

Vertical Expansion - Having the Starting 18 main roster, with a TC as their reserves - then have U21's, U-18's and so on like clubs in real life have.

or

Horizontal Expansion - Fill a 20 team EPL, then have a Serie A, La Liga, Bundesliga, or Ligue 1, or whatever other league run alongside the EPL as it's own league and have a true Champions League style tournament run between the best teams in both leagues.

Symbieh
  9. Oso-Sic

Oso-Sic RIP to Recki

Discord:
    Oso-Sic#4266
    Ratings:
    +601 / 6 / -39
    [​IMG]

HoustonOso
  10. Mcloughlin93

Mcloughlin93 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +138 / 10 / -10

Horizontal expansion definitely - the VFL, (euro fifa league) has serie a, bundesliga, premier league and la liga, but they also have a championship, which works on a relgation/promotion system like they do in real life. So it's kind of a bit of both, and its obviously a bit down the line, but with the size of fifa, the leagues only gonna grow year on year, so it's something to think of.

If it was me i would start with trying to get the 4 main leagues perhaps, and then a tiered system where we include championship, serie b(italy), segunda liga(spain),bundesliga II(germany) etc, and you'd have the makings of a pretty good system.

irish_macca
  11. M-A-Skotlas20

M-A-Skotlas20 3 Time LGFA Champion

Ratings:
    +221 / 11 / -25
    The Premier league doesn't have playoffs, why the fuck are we doing playoffs? lol

Mskotlas20
  12. Oso-Sic

Oso-Sic RIP to Recki

Discord:
    Oso-Sic#4266
    Ratings:
    +601 / 6 / -39
    We're not doing playoffs. We're going to try to do a quick cup. Matchups will be random and won't be based off the current table.

• Like Like x 1
    HoustonOso
  13. GoHawks496

GoHawks496 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +952 / 91 / -129
    I hope we never have an 18 man roster. That's way too many guys to try and get games for. 16 and a TC roster is perfect.

GoHawks496