Post-Bidding Power Rankings

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Basketball Association (Discontinued)' started by I Murked I, Jun 13, 2021.

1. I Murked I

I Murked I Most Average Bog

Discord:
    murked#0
    Ratings:
    +60 / 5 / -27
    Welcome back to the Venom and Murked Power Rankings... I know some of you were upset for how low your team was ranked. But I don’t give a fuck.

1. Minnesota Timberwolves

The Timberwolves were originally placed Rank 1 going into bidding, and with no surprises they are still ranked number 1. The team has similar faces to their championship run last season and some new faces to the league. The one problem I see with this roster is Ching, man cannot win a finals to save his life. Will this season be different or will he just continue to lose in finals?

2. Milwaukee Bucks

The Bucks are another team that has not changed from pre and post bidding. These guys really went in on the fact that they only wanted one competitive line. I have seen this work(chip check btw) so I will keep them there for now! But if this first line starts dropping games they will be quickly moving down the list.

3. Toronto Raptors

The FRENCH CANADIANS KILLED THIS BIDDING. They have made the jump from 6th to 3rd and I think everyone can agree with that. They potentially had the best bidding out of every team... my one concern is Dangs will he show up will he play hockey the world will never know. Je vous aime les français.

4. Philadelphia 76ers

Wow scrubforce and Mecciah had a good bidding with a solid first line options with kat and empty. Their second line consists of players who have played years together and I have seen first hand how good they are. Hotpantz was a sleeper and I’m not surprised they were the ones to get him. Originally ranked 7th to 4th... only time will tell if this stays. Thrust The Process.

5. Oklahoma City Thunder

Honestly I think this is the worst bidding Snype has ever done. They will have talent on their first line but I don’t expect anything out of this second line. Honestly quite disappointed in the reigning manager of the year. I expect trades in the first week or second. Do better snype.

6. Charlotte Hornets

Another team I had ranked higher falling down the list. Does this team have a lock? I hope that Vega guy is a lock cuz other than that I don’t see one. Ctwicee also needs to figure out his game he’s been getting graded out left and right in other leagues and matchups. If Ctwice figures it out this team could be higher but for now. I see them going down.

7. Washed Up Warriors

The Warrior duo had an OK bidding, in my opinion if the teams below them didn’t have worse bidding they’d be even lower on this list. Only 2 people deserving of contracts on this team is Paca at 3.5 and maybe Strapz. The rest are not worth their contract. I expect this team to fall lower in the coming weeks.

8. Brooklyn Nets

The drunks were definitely drunk on this bidding. First of all Spending 3.5m on a player to play half a season, on secondary build AND ON THE SECOND LINE is ridiculous. I’ve never seen Krakn play but I’ve heard great things and hopefully will live up to that 4mil price tag. Unless this team can get some chemistry between both lines I see them being a bubble team.

9. Chicago Bulls

Munnie did the same exact thing he did last season and no one else bid on those players... probably for a reason. Marquise at 10 mil will be great for them... if he doesn’t leave. Not much to say another bubble team.

10. Miami Heat

Another season, another owner who just bids on all their friends who are 500k. I don’t expect much out of this team but they might steal some games. As long as Nurtec shows up they can win... but as we saw from last season, not reliable.

11. New York Knicks

They got Hxndoutz and Wall. That’s about it. If they play well that line will win, other than that this team is pretty below average. But bands will come into the chat saying I’m disrespecting him 2 minutes after reading, prove me wrong and do well and you move up next week.

12. Dallas Mavericks

TomKO. What a couple. This locker room will either be toxic or nonexistent. Their second line is full of nobodies and I don’t expect much.

13. Los Angeles Lakers

Reggie you MOVED UP! Probably because the team below you is terrible... sorry not sorry. Looks like you just brought in your same friends that don’t win in this league. I expect you to try and win games... but key word is try.

14. Phoenix Suns

Who the fuck let this team bid? 3 players over a million... the rest are nobodies. I don’t expect anything from this team and wouldn’t be shocked if the owner quits after week 2 like his friend Doolittle did.

• Like Like x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    IMurkedYouLol