Post-Roster Deadline Things to Know

Discussion in 'E-Sports Hockey League' started by Nuge, Sep 27, 2016.

1. Nuge

Nuge SmithZz

Discord:
    nuge#0
    Ratings:
    +6,623 / 177 / -193
    Now that I'm home people will start being placed on their teams/rosters as they buy-in, stop yelling at me via PM!!

Who will be in the Invite Division?

The Bomb Squad
    Adversity
    Delusions of Grandeur
    Quality Control
    Prime Example
    Rumspringa
    Miraculous
    Composure
    (Fearless)
    Qualifier #1
    Qualifier #2
    Qualifier #3

How will the qualifier be run?

• The Invite Division Qualifier will take place between October 2nd and October 6th. All teams who sign-up and get their buy-ins in on time will be eligible to participate in the Qualifier.
    • The Qualifier will be a typical bracket with random seeding, single elimination, and Best of 3 series. Teams will have to get games done in a timely manner to finish the qualifier before the season begins, it will be up to the 2 teams to determine a time, if they take too long the league will intervene.
    • The qualifier bracket will continue until there are the same number of teams left as spots open in Invite.

Can I opt out of the qualifier?

Yes, if your team won't be around for the qualifier dates or you'd rather be playing in the open division this season PM me that you'd like to opt out of the qualifier.

When will the qualifier bracket be out?

It will be out at 12:30AM on October 2nd and games can be played as soon as the bracket is out. We have 1 week to do 4-5 rounds of a qualifier, so owners will need to be exceptionally active on the site over the course of that week.

The qualifier will be the most difficult part of the schedule, once its over teams will be playing 4-6 games per week during the season in both Open and Invite.

• Like Like x 6
  2. Nuge

Nuge SmithZz

Discord:
    nuge#0
    Ratings:
    +6,623 / 177 / -193
    Also:

• Every Team will play 2 games against each team in the league (One Home/One Away). These games will be played back to back in a home and home format to keep the season as short as possible.
    • Games will all be scheduled on October 8th by the league and can be moved through reschedules if necessary. Availability needs to be sent to Nuge and ImJeff by October 2nd at 11:59PM.