Power Rankings with SONGS

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL PSN)' started by Baris7688, Jun 18, 2016.

?

What did you think of the songs?

1. Funny

15 vote(s)
    78.9%
  2. Dumb

4 vote(s)
    21.1%
  1. meka DVA meka

meka DVA meka Bring Load Management To LG

Ratings:
    +3,475 / 92 / -197
    I got these power rankings going back to back. *Drake voice* Speaking of drake im going to attempt to attach a song that i think goes with each team. If you dont agree with me feel free to say why and post your own song in the comments. Simply click the team name to hear the song for each team. FOR THE CHILDREN SOME SONGS HAVE BAD WORDS.

1-Rochester Americans- All the way up after being slighted in the first couple of my power rankings it seems@Ryan_x_28 had a talk with his team and for the second straight week they have taken it to league. 7-3-0 in your last 10, another great week could have been 8-2 but that bears game seemed to be a bump in the road. Does anyone want to play this team in a series? Unless you got some kind of tricks hidden up your sleeves, the answer should be no. 12 regular season losses all year and 16 losses in total if you include OT losses. 98 points opens up a 9 point gap from 1st to 2nd, and 98 points leaves them 27 points ahead of 8th place devils. The only question on this team is how high can this team go is the presidents trophy in reach?

2-Hartford Wolf Pack- Cant tell them nothing, this team keeps on churning and keeps on chugging many have already declared the Americans the winners of the East, but @Bigbeefy013 and the boys are determined to come up strong and challenge. Winners of the last 7 games they have been in on a complete tear as of late. The only thing hurting this squad is the league punishment being handed out back to back weeks. Roster movement is always tricky i look for beefy to take control of this and make this a non issue. Remember the punishments are always more severe in the playoffs. *looks at utica, providence of last year* If they are serious about challenging for the top of the east alot will have to well for them but if anyone can do it look for the pack.

3-Syracuse Crunch- I must have been crazyyyy, to have ranked them at 1 a couple of weeks ago, this team has been nothing more then mediocre since they were once crowned top of the east a few weeks back. I have no idea what has gotten into this team 4-2-4 in the last 10? Losses to the Phantoms, Bears and Tigers all in the same week is not gonna help this team at all. They need to fix whatever they got going on or they risk slipping down to the 4th spot in both power rankings and in standings. Personally i would be okay with that ;) . Time for @JDForthy to step up and lead his guys in the right direction or they may end up in a lower seed then they anticipated.

4-Binghamton Senators- Challanging for a higher spot, sweet dreams indeed the lovable sens are not sure what they will bring to the table except perhaps a competitive game every night. 6-2-2 in the last 10 but how long will that last? Stellar backup @plyicehky is out of commission for at least another week. All eyes will be on @troublekid1999 as he attempts to hold this team together for 6 out of the 9 games. If they want to go up the standings they will have to start beating teams they are supposed to and keep grabbing the points when they can if not the dream of going up the standings will remain that, a dream.

5-Portland Pirates- Forget about Portland? Never, 7-2-1 in the last 10 is just the week they needed after a abysmal 3-7 week the week prior. Impressive week beating everyone they should and losing only to quality teams, none of the games they lost were out of hand another great remainder that they are still a dangerous team. Impressive win over the crunch and devils have sent a clear message to the east that Portland is not something to take lightly. Look for this team to keep killing it as the weeks get closer to the playoffs. A super easy week 8 leaves this looking only up as they attempt to climb the standings.

6-WBS Penguins- I believe this is the highest they have ever been in my power rankings and this has nothing to do with them beating me last week. It does have everything to do with them being 6-3-1 in the last 10. Wins over the Ice Hogs, Ice Caps and Baby Sens does help the spot on the power rankings. Impressive week for the WBS Penguins, they now have 70pts which is less then the devils but they have been the better team as of late hence why they get the nod here. A ridiculously average week awaits them curious to see how they do in the upcoming week. A 7 or 8 win week could have huge impacts on the standings.

7-St Johns Ice Caps- Those dumb AHL rules leave the Ice Caps on the Outside looking in. Just as Ellie Goulding sings "We did everything right but now we are on the outside" that is the ice caps season in a nutshell. Amazing last 10 games 6-2-2 addition of top center @cinnabunz8 looks to strengthen this team as they look to overtake the struggling devils. Good win over the Pack but then they were brought back down to earth with the loss to the bears. If this team wants a serious run at the number 8th seed and higher the upcoming week will be telling they face tough teams including premier East teams as well as decent west teams such as the stars and rampage. Time to see if they will be left outside in the standings after the week yet again.

8-Albany Devils- Down down down into the ring of what the hell is happening. A team that many had as a up and coming dark horse for the east, did not have the greatest week. They went 3-6-1 with upsetting losses coming to them from such teams as Grand Rapids, Bears and the Phantoms. If this was supposed to be a up and coming team they need to beat teams such as those when they face them. Fair warning to this team the time to get complacent is not now, teams are hot on your heels and if you want to keep dropping down down down the standings feel free to crank the song i supplied you with. How big will the losing streak reach currently at 6 i somehow see it reaching 8.

9-Providence Bruins- Lost in LG, where is your captain and what is he doing to this ship? Because whatever course he has you going right now, that is not going to cut it. 6 wins TOTAL in your last 2 weeks and 3-6-1 in the last 10. Whatever is happening whatever @Water_wheels is doing he should stop and look again because he will fall out of the playoff race if he continues doing what he is doing now. Losses to the falcons, bears, reign and wild are not helping your case. Hopefully you can turn things around and bring this team back to reality, hopefully its not too late when you do fix it.

10-Bridgeport Sound Tigers- I believe i can reach the 8th spot? The sound tigers are trying for it but the 4 game losing streak they currently have is not going to help them at all. 2 of those losses coming to utica and the marlies....ouch im sure that hurts add 4 more points and suddenly boom "if i just see it i can achieve it" and you are on top of the bruins and ranked perhaps 8th? Who knows perhaps next week you guys can have a killer week and ill let you know. In order to do that tho you guys have a easy 6-3 possible week coming up if you guys play like you are capable of, just remember the 8th seed and perhaps more is possible.

11-Lehigh Valley Phantoms- Stuck in the standings...going down perhaps a spot to the bears? Going up is a longshot, so as Stealers Wheels says "Stuck in the middle" middle of mediocrity that is. This team went 4-5-1 so they are still decent competition, impressive wins tho over the Crunch and the Devils playing spoiler is under rated and i hope you guys keep coming and bringing it to every team you guys meet from here on out. (If you want to take it easy on the Sens that would be dope) Kudos to @WhyDaCowPie for taking @MysticMac_IRE callouts with grace and responding with his play which is all we wanted.

12-Hershey Bears- Sweet sweet fantasy is what im putting the bears as currently a amazing 6-3-1 record in your last 10 with impressive wins over the crunch, devils, americans and sens(OT). The role of spoiler and pest is something they are currently embracing, with those wins providing a statement to the league that the bears are not to be taken lightly. A intriguing next week schedule with some decent matchups are the Bears a one week wonder or can they do it again, we will all have to wait and see. Do i believe that they will reach the 8th spot, that may as Mariah says is nothing but a "sweet, sweet fantasy".

13-Utica Comets- Its your game and you guys can cry if you want to. Not sure what to write about this team. Its struggling and i dont see it getting better. Good guys on this squad i see you guys claimed @Dherms18 good call on that although im not sure if he alone can fix this team alone. All ill say is its your LG and yall can do whatever you guys want, play spoiler or not.

14- Springfield Falcons- Well same thing as above with utica except yall are LG bad boys because apparently reading the rule book was not apart of becoming management for you guys. @CheckMark is a solid guy not sure what happened here with everyone owner GM and AGM all receiving 3 game bans, shape up guys and fix whatever you guys are doing.

15-Toronto Marlies- Titanic...that is this team, yall try but just not this year its not going to happen. Keep trying tho and dont give up if one day Leonardo can get a oscar one day you guys too can play on a better team?

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    Nybarisny
  2. SKILLEDPYTHON

SKILLEDPYTHON East

Ratings:
    +284 / 118 / -312
    Good post, tune matching is classic, great job!

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account