Pre Bidding EASTERN CONFERENCE Team Rankings

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL)' started by SweetLou9208, Jun 6, 2021.

?

Which 8 teams do you think will make the playoffs in the East (select all 8)

1. WSH - HeroicDuck, Briere, Coreymac

70.7%
  2. BOS - Tendy, Odie, Sharp

75.9%
  3. DET - Lem, Boily, KingClutch

69.0%
  4. CAR - S4K Kjnger Karmuh

58.6%
  5. CBJ - Ringy, Hxndry

67.2%
  6. TOR - Rip, Lidstrom, InsaneWoody

46.6%
  7. PHI - Kosmic, CJ, Wingles

36.2%
  8. TBL - Dangs, Nuge, CalderCubs

58.6%
  9. NYR - OgLowkey, Prince, Jjr

47.4%
  10. PIT - Kovalchuk, TerryTor

25.0%
  11. MTL - Thib, Twistafied

21.6%
  12. NJD - Waldo, Assonato

7.8%
  13. OTT - LukeScheff, (NO GM), Oshie

2.6%
  14. NYI - ZestyBumChesse (a1freak), Plymmy

5.2%
  15. FLA - Matt4for4 (NO GM)

3.4%
  16. BUF - Coach Denham, (No GM)

2.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. SweetLou9208

SweetLou9208 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    SweetLou#9373
    Ratings:
    +5,393 / 162 / -406
    This is a PRE BIDDING team rankings. I am going to base it off of a couple of things and basically just place the teams in 1 of 3 tiers. Basically this is just what teams LGers know/think will be good or bad. This obviously can change if you have a good draft and/or good bidding but theres nothing going on for a couple days after the draft tonight so why not post some media.

I will RANK the EAST as

- Playoff Locks

- Playoff/Fringe Playoff Teams

- Fringe/Non Playoff Teams

EAST

PLAYOFF LOCKS (5)
    :team14: @TheHeroicDuck @BRIEREx @Coreymac27
    Corey has been running this team the past 2 szns and brings in 2 elite free contracts after losing their free contracts in @D4D USA for making fun of @anaconda stud fake sister and then @Wayne Kenov crying about d4n not being mgmt and him having to play with other people, i mean work. @I Parksy x I76I took the free contract last yr and did well and they converted @MarcoGoes5H0LE huge contract into the free GM and made a late run to make loffs. They return with a number of assets and 2 of the top all time winningest players and managers record wise in LG history in Duck and Briere. They have a number of good cheap contrats and a ton of money heading into bidding to pick Parksy back up for Corey and possibly a few other good players from HPs esports team as well as a few lower end esports teams on the roster now they could build around which is a reason why many believe this is a guaranteed playoff team who could be a potential cup team.

:team2: @Tendy @Odieeeeee @l1l Sharp l0l
    Finally Tendy and Odie team back up as a mgmt duo after a szn apart as players and a couple szns apart as managers. One of the top mgmt duos in LG history these 2 have always built great teams and both go for 8-10M+ any time they go into bidding so they basically have to own. They have Sharp at AGM who finally came back up to the N last szn and performed fantastically on one of the best contracts in the szn and he knows the A from the past few szns and helped build a good team fro BOS last szn. They have a couple of good returning pieces as Tendy jumped from CAR to this BOS roster bc him and odies LG liney @Grandma in Urn who has insane numbers any time he has been on teams with them as well a bringing in @Dame l13l and @Paradis-7117 and @Flinnur who are good contracts just need to be with the right players and returning @Lebang 58 who made the jump from the A to the N last szn and produced very well. This is a team many feel will be a guaranteed playoff team who can compete for the cup and a place many LGers would like to be won out of bidding.

:team10: @LemeIin @BoilyHP @KingClutch x 77
    Another esports duo teams up in Lem and Boily from Resilience. They decided to take ANA roster which was weird, im assuming bc of KingClutch who i dont think would have went more in bidding if free dropped and also would have been pretty easy to trade for but he is a good player and they have a couple other assets in @Fr33kOnTheStix @l3l Ray l8l @cnumartyr85 on insane deals for their production history even though their team finished last in the div last szn and then made a couple of good trades like @nehxC as well as acquiring the first pick to draft @oSparz who signed up after they acquired the pick. Everyone in the mgmt chat has been added on snapchat by fellow Resilience member @l Doughty l and left voice messages about not to bid on him so he can go to this team and then trying to get his friend and elite contract in @dangles x 13 to his team or hes gonna retire. I dunno why they just didnt take EDM. Im sure Doughty will end up here either way and this team will be one of the top teams in the league and one to compete for a cup and one LGers would love to land on, even if Lem has the puck all game.

:team74: @S4KIC @Kjnger @Karmuh x 86
    S4k teams up wiith fellow LFG teammates Kjnger coming off his rookie contract onto a free contract. Kjnger is a very good newer player to the LG and esports team but is he worth the contract jump from a DP contract (2M) to a free GM contract? How much would he of went for in bidding is what everyone has been discussing but either way the move was made to replace @DDW-_- bc he got himself put on the no mgmt list like a munson for multiple warnings from staff about not managing the team properly. Anyways they roll into the szn with those 2 as free contracts and karmuh their esports liney on a high but solid 8M contract. They have a good number of returning assets who i have no idea if they will be here for when the szn starts but either way s4k has built himself a good playoff team each of his past few szns he has been a GM or AGM and the chem of 3 esports linemates should make for a good recipe of a playoff team

:team6: @l Ringy l97l @Hxndry
    Ringy is back in mgmt fresh off his NML punishment for a "bad word gif" and corralled multi cup winning and esports champ @Hxndry as his GM for an undisclosed amount of money (sources say $500, 5000 vbucks and a case of Claws) after Lucas was "Looking to hand the reigns off for next season as I will not have the time/avail to return as management" Bang a PayPal transaction later and bang just like that, the defending champ he is back and teaming up with Ringy who has had a few great teams his few szns as mgmt. They take over the defending eastern conference winning roster of CAR (swapped to CBJ) and have a few decent returning assets but nothing overwhelming. It will be interesting to see what they are able to build here but everyone tends to agree the mgmt duo themselves is enough to all but guarantee them a playoff team this upcoming szn

Playoffs/Fringe Playoff Teams (6)
    :team1: @PureRippin @Lidstrom o5o @iiNsAnE x w00dy
    PureRippin is back again after another great szn and this time hes bringing in Lidstrom aka GodSkillz. A newer guy with not quite the rep and success of his past GMs but a guy who has been tearing it up in LG his few szns and esports not to mention for for a whooping 9M last szn. Isnaewoody is on a great contract and returns as AGM. If RIP is able to bring in all of Lidstroms boys and and build around his other 2 lines like he has in the past then we will have another good team. He did lose Bass though who has been a mainstay elite contract at 6.5M for TOR the last 3 szns which is a big blow and many of RIPs esports guys are already on teams. He will have to go into his mgmt bag and pull out some good bids for his lines if he wants to compete for a cup but before bidding this team seems set up to be a playoff team and is a place many LGers would have no problem being won

:team4: @KosmicEA @cj142 @WingelsDGC
    Kos returns solo without his running mate @dont_cone_me_bro aka Meta Truck and picks up long time Cheler former top 6s player, still top VS player and elite util 6s player CJ as the free AGM along with analytic wizard @WingelsDGC They usually build a team of friends and have been very competitive the last few szns. I assume Meta will go into bidding and return there and save the cap that could of been used to get CJ on him giving them a bit more cap to mess around with. They were able to bring back 3 of their better cheap contracts and if they bring back the rest of the friend crew i dont see them going for a lot which should leave some room for the other 2 lines to be built. This is a good team who has been in the playoffs and is looking to make a deep run this szn. They got fucked out of DET jerseys though bc staff decided to just kicked anyone for realignment rather than have them volunteer like in the past. They also got scummed by egghead @LemeIin which comes as a shock to no one! This is a team who will be made up of friends and im sure the LGers won for the other line or lines wont be
    upset about going to a team like this out of bidding as LGer view them a competitive team who should/will make playoffs.

:team21: @dangs @Nuge @CalderCubs14
    Dangs returns for another szn looking to build on his recent success of making the playoffs and brings back Nuge for another szn bc Nuge loves his Chel and LG again. They bring CalderCubs back after gettin him unbanned for his rat battle with @Hxndry over stupid shit. Cubs has a good understanding of the league and A specifically and Dangs is a pretty good talent evaluator himself for the top players and NHLers. They are retuning some good contracts form their playoff team last szn in @Raynor @PieR Talent and @Denisov x 42 and made a trade for @PLP Kenny who is one of the better cheap contracts in the league. They have a lot of cap and dangs sucks off a lot of top players so im sure he will be gunning for 1 or 2 for his line. This is def going to be a playoff team before bidding with the 2 great contracts of Dangs and Nuge and the nice assets they have in place and how they did last szn. LGer believe this is a playoff team and is one most people would be excited to go to

:team12: @xOgLowkeyyx @HNZ Prince @JJr
    Og is back for his 4th szn and finally gets out of the west and more specifically the deadly Pacific where he has been one of the best owners but has seen 3 first round exits in 3 szns. He brings back last szns GM Prince but he makes the switch to D and they retain JJR on a good contract and throw him the AGM tag. OG has proved himself in his 3 szns in the NHL as being a great tema builder and good player, the 1st round stigma is once that is hard to shake but really it doesnt mean shit, just means you ran into tough matchups and to be honest anything can happen in a bo7 as we have seen before. JJR and slim had the stigma for like 4 szns and then won a cup the next. Prince making the switch to D is interesting, i play esports with him there and he is good but i dont think its the right move breakin up him and JJ who were successful together last szn. They have some good assrets and returning contracts and get out of the east. They seem to be viewed by LG as a fringe/playoff team who people dont mind playing for now that OG has earned his respect from his success in the N and established himself as a good owner. However, not all of LG has the same opinion about him so he still may face some issues as making NYR a player favorite to go to in bidding. He was in the C and PSN for awhile so maybe he has some more gems like hes had come through before and JJ and Prince grind the 3s scene so maybe they can pull in some good guys. They should build a good reg szn team per usual but if OG Prince and JJ want a team that can make a run theyre going to have to find some elite players who want to be there and will buy in and prevent the fights JJ tends to get into with guys on the team every szn it seems.

:team78: @Kovalchukk @TerryNoLOVEx
    Kovalchuk returns again after just missing playoffs last szn again but brings in a new free GM in Terry "The Knockout Tor" aka @TerryNoLOVEx Terry rather than his long time runnning mate @Beaudy x 91 Kovy and Beaudy had an insane amount of indvidiual success over the szns since getting drafted and as mgmt but havent had quite the team success when running teams together. Their line always seems to dominate while the other 2 lines fail to perfrom. The szns they were successful they were able to build another elite line along with theirs. However, then their 3rd lines were terrible. Terry is one of the elite defenders in LG and has built or been a part of a lot of good teamds over the yrs. It will be interesting to see what they do this szn with some of their better players stats wise returning on cheap contracts and a lot of money for bidding. Will they bring Beaudy back if hes playing and if so will it save money on what terry or kovy would have been, we will see. The key here is if they can build that other elite 2nd line or just 2 middle tier 2nd and 3rds and if they can do that they will def be a playoff team. LGers view this team as a fringe playoff team as Kovys teams have missed a couple times during his tenure as owner and the stigma is if youre not on Kovys line, youre fucked so this never seems to be a place people are too keen on going to but i think this szn they turn that around

:team5: @Thibodeau I98I @Twistafied
    Twist has built 2 elite reg szn teams the last few szns in the west and tough pacific division but has been unable to get past the first round similar to Lowkey. Thib was on a great 500K contract last szn as AGM of FLA ad for some reason they decided to team up. They basically forfeited a free 500K AGM for a potential elite free contract. I dont know why tis was done or if Twist just didnt want to own anymore and wanted a less role but that puts them a step behind on the competition for sure just from an analytical standpoint. Anyways, they took over a MTL team ran by Duck and CT that had @Shockz and @Focus TF who are 2 very good LG players on a little bit of high contracts but def worth their prices. I assume Shockz wants to or will try to get to WSH but for now they have 2 guild players for building blocks plus twist. It will be interesting to see how they build this team and i think people view it as a fringe playoff team with the ability to make the playoffs. If it was Twist and sharp or twist and someone else as the free contract and Thib still on his 500K or resigned at 750L and acquired then i think LGers think this team would be a lock for playoffs. I still think they will be good even with Thibs bc his LG team is solid and him and twist know the community pretty well

FRINGE/NON PLAYOFF TEAMS (5)
    :team7: @wxldo @l Assonnato l
    2 PSNers teaming up in AlTheWall and Assonato. Both have been pretty good dmen over there and Ass has had some success over here. They dont have many assets but both have had good szns over here on Xbox and good szns on PSN. It will be interesting to see the direction they go to and interesting to see if they play PSN as well as xbox which is always difficult as mgmt and seems to not end well for most people. They have a lot of cap and a lot of roster spots to fill. This seems to be a fringe playoff to non playoff team before bidding and im unsure if LGers will be happy to be won here but i think they can put a competitive team together with those 2 on the back end and possibly target their fellow psn and QCers to play together and compete

:team7: @LukeScheff NO FREE GM @Oshie77s
    New comer to the NHL LukeScheff aka Hughes l44l the last few szns makes the jump from CHL to the N where he was fantastic the past 3 szns. He still currently has no GM which is very concerning and took over a shitty team asset wise but he was able to acquire oshie and FrankZTank who are 2 good players in their own right on chepa contracts. I assume anyone coming from the C to the N will be able to get their friends or club buddies cheap as fuck in the draft and/or bidding which is always interesting to see bc the new guys who are able to make the jump and get their friends cheap have some cap left over to build 1 other line and the few teams who have been successful really took advantage of this and it helped make their teams good plus gettin bad lines usually. It will be interesting to see what Luke can do this szn but as of now with no GM, not a lot of returning assets and a jump from the CHL to the NHL, LGers view this as a non playoff team before the draft and bidding

:team27: @ZestyBumCheese @Plymmy11
    A1freak returns after missing playoffs again with old time successful VHL manager Plymmy as his free contract. Plymmy has been managing and dominating in the C the last couple szns which should help big time in the draft to build his line and leave them some cap for bidding and see if a! and Plymmy can bring in the right guys who will want to be here which has been an issue for a1Freaks teams the last few szns hes managed. He use to be a perennial playoff owner who was able to bring in mid to high paid GMs for free and produce as an all star himself. That hasnt happened the last few yrs but you can never count freak out as he has the experience and the skill and plymmy has shown in his VHL days he did too as well as in the CHL recently. Many LGers have them ranked as a non playoff to frgine playoff team before bidding and the draft. I think post draft they will be in good shape and then need to find the right top players for their bidding who want to be there or at least will give them a chance

:team23: @Matt4for4
    Matt returns after another szn of missing playoffs but with a team who went on a good run down the stretch. He has built a competitive teams the past few szns but seem to be able to consistently build playoff teams. He currently has no GM so things are not looking good for him heading into the szn and LGers tend to not want to play for his teams for some reason even though hes a solid player and good dude who has built some competitive teams. He has A LOT of cap and showed last szn he isnt afraid to spend it and he has no GM so he could potentially go big on 2 guys and talk one of them into GMing but that never seems to work out well. It will be interesting to see what direction he goes but but like i said he seems to build pretty solid teams every szn so i wouldnt count him out but as of now he is viewed as a non playoff team by many LGers.

:team18: @Coach Denham (No GM)
    BUF was one of the biggest surprises in the league last szn and @BUFFALO STAR 23 and @EgoKiller43 ran the team and did a fantastic job building a hell of a playoff team and losing in a tough playoff series. For some reason they didnt return and denham took over the team and completely dismantled it to build his own brand moving forward. Denham taking owner was one of the more surprising moves this off szn and evne more surprising was him taking owner with no GM. Denham hasnt been active in LG much the past few yrs and when he has he played goalie. He is a guy who grinds when he plays though so could be a sneaky good owner and if his friends sign up get them for cheap and they will do well but the team could also be a disaster bc many people dont know him and you know how LGers are when they think a team is going to suck or they dont know the mgmt. This could be a surprising team or one of the worst weve seen in awhile, it will be interesting to see thats for sure but dont count denham out

• Like Like x 14
    • Winner Winner x 10
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
    SweeT9LoU84
  2. Matt4for4

Matt4for4 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    matt4for4#0
    Ratings:
    +322 / 8 / -12
    Good read, thanks for the media