Pre-Season Power Rankings

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Basketball Association (Discontinued)' started by SnypE BH, May 14, 2020.

?

Who WIns Season 23?

1. Lakers

2 vote(s)
    7.1%
  2. Pelicans

5 vote(s)
    17.9%
  3. Sixers

6 vote(s)
    21.4%
  4. Hawks

7 vote(s)
    25.0%
  5. Heat

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  6. Grizzlies

7 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. iM xSnypE

iM xSnypE Well-Known Member

Discord:
    imxsnype#0
    Ratings:
    +106 / 1 / -2
    :team79: 1. Atlanta Hawks

With two of the best locks in the league ( @Raynor - @Coach Denham ), Runner-up MVP ( @SnypE BH ), Recent Champion ( @NfldTim ), and versatile do-it-all big ( @Berry Grizzly ), the Hawks are set up for a serious title run. Newcomers ( @Big Bay Blues - @iKennyPee ) will put people on notice and came at a fraction of the price compared to other contracts around the league. The depth of talent on both lines will give opposing teams fits all season.

Team MVP: @iKennyPee / Anticipated splits of 21PPG, 10.5ASTS, 3.5 TOs, 65 FG%

:team99: 2. Philadelphia 76ers

My oh my, how much has changed in less than a weeks time. @Viktomize and @Easy Macaroni have been working the phones in the management office and have done wonders. They drafted @ItsDashDummy and acquired @Advanced Zap in a shocking trade to solidify PGs for both lines. They also acquired @OG CornPoppa to stabilize the wing position along with @Flyyset , a sleeper in this upcoming season. Not to mention all the trades for TCs. They've absolutely stocked the roster. They are officially the deepest team in the league, and it isnt close.

Team MVP: @Advanced Zap / Anticipated splits of 24.5 PPG, 11ASTS, 4 TOs, 62 FG%

:team96: 3. New Orleans Pelicans

Back again, huh @xVenom OF ? This season the 15-year-old wunderkid (and also runner up MVP) took his own team and brought some clanmates along. @xNike OF - @Stygggy OF - @Monsta OF have invaded the league, and are all close to hitting legend. Imagine dealing with 4 legends on the same squad? @Ching OF Rounds out the OF members and will be a solid contributor to what should be a Western Conference Powerhouse. @SuBxForce is along for the ride again, this time as PG. I anticipate a hunger to prove the doubters wrong this season. Last but not least, @A Sniper13 will be giving opposing PGs fits all season. The only question with this squad will be if the 2nd line can keep up with the 2nd lines of the above squads. Depth is a clear weakness for this team.

Team MVP: @A Sniper13 / Anticipated splits of 19PPG, 5RBS, 5ASTS, 3.5STLS, 72 FG%

:team92: 4. Miami Heat

And in come the defending champs, underdogs once again. @xRICKOSHAY and @Flems506 have teamed up to form the dynamic backcourt duo that was instrumental in sweeping through the playoffs in season 22. Lacking the depth that once was, they will have to solely rely on @Extremee888 - @DanMan - @Beardo526 on the 1st line with them to force their way into the playoff picture. In a 7-game series, these Miami Heat may not have the firepower to hang with the top 3 baddies of the LGBA, but time will certainly tell.

Team MVP: @xRICKOSHAY / Anticipated splits of 29PPG, 8ASTS, 4 TOs, 60 FG%

:team90: 5. Los Angeles Lakers

Swept out of the playoffs last season, The LA Lakers are back and better than ever. The locker room has been rid of issues that plagued them last season. @Zero Choice - @SWAGGYxFRESH954 - @GLymPSe101 form a trio that no other team had entering the offseason. Adding to that talent is @O Yea i ISO - @SpotJr25 - @BombBrady9 - @Dats xx - @DUTCHLOVER44 . These Lakers are most likely the 2nd deepest team in the LGBA. The only question will be if the 1st line of this team can compete with the teams above. Lock these boys in to the 2nd seed in the West.

Team MVP: @GLymPSe101 / Anticipated splits of 21PPG, 5ASTS, 3.5STLS 70 FG%

:team91: 6. Memphis Grizzlies

In @D Andoo99 ownership application, he mentioned fielding a competitive team. And boy, did he not disappoint. He grabbed @th4 x w4ll , arguably the best lock in the league. He then grabbed former champion @Sam F N STACKS and sleeper @MINICHUD MASON to add to players like @ShawtyIsNumba1 and former Hawk @Tempest7Storm . He facilitated a trade to bring underrated PF @SwifttOnFire to solidify the roster. The main question for this team wont be talent level, but depth. That will be a weakness for most teams at this level of the rankings.

Team MVP: @D Andoo99 / Anticipated splits of 27PPG, 9ASTS, 3TOs, 70 FG%

:team94: 7. Minnesota T-Wolves

@SavagePatchh wasted no time in acquiring his #1 asset in @BWitt x 14 , the 8Mil PG for this team. Witts growth as a PG has shown over the last season, hence the payday. Expect @SIimeWorld to surprise people this season as the 2nd line PG and put up massive numbers. @YaBoyMclovin3 is a SA Spur holdover and put up great numbers in his 1st season. I expect more of the same. The 2nd line will hold this team afloat in the playoff standings IMO with it being better than most.

Team MVPs: @BWitt x 14 - 26PPG, 11ASTS, 4.5 TOs, 65 FG% / @SIimeWorld - 21PPG, 7ASTS, 5.5 TOs, 60 FG%

:team373: 8. Oklahoma City Thunder

@HBB Rise was able to get a few steals in bidding. @lts Froggy - @Schizostone - @HBB TONE - @HBB Nas - @YungTickle are all solid pieces and can be the core of a good team. However, there are a ton of unknowns for this squad and I can see them really struggling against top tier talent. The 2nd line leaves a lot to be desired. They are a few roster moves away from making some noise.

Team MVP - @lts Froggy /Anticipated stats of 23PPG, 8ASTS, 4TOs, 60 FG%

:team107: 9. Washington Wizards

Former MVP @Murda Dreams was able to put together a solid squad through bidding. @mferra32 - @Kobsos - @LTSQUAD21 headline the run and gun guards that the squad has to offer. They were able to acquire Training Camp standout @ProMiddlebody , but will he be able to produce in the NBA setting? They should be able to lock down a playoff spot in the East, but I dont expect much more from this team.

Team MVP: @Kobsos / Anticipated splits of 28PPG, 10ASTS, 2.5 TOs 70 FG%

:team101: 10. Portland Trail Blazers

First time LGBA owner @axemurderer29 has done a decent job in acquiring talent. @KhoreyHouks , Mr. Finals MVP himself, has found himself a home. Although not surrounded by the same supporting cast as last season, I still see him putting up decent splits. @Rainy iPM heads the other PG position for this squad and has shown potential to be a solid starter. Other notable names are: @HabsGuy11 and @EastxCoastxGoat .

Team MVPs: @KhoreyHouks 18PPG, 8ASTS, 4.5 TOs, 60 FG% / @Rainy iPM 15PPG, 11ASTS, 5 TOs, 58 FG%

:team97: 11. New York Knicks

@FREE MEL0 has brought the band together again. Formerly the Hornets of last season, these boys finished the season off red hot. Led by @Just Djay and @II L O O S 3 II , expect the Knicks to put up fights against a lot of the LGBA teams.

Team MVP: @Just Djay / Anticipated splits of 17PPG, 3RBS, 5ASTS, 55 FG%

:team100: 12. Phoenix Suns

@im just a squid has also returned with his band of brothers. Big team acquisition @Two Lag Shots hopes to give this team a boost, but formerly the Sixers, this team did not have the pieces necessary to compete in the East. Now in the West and surrounded by more well-rounded teams, I can only see more of the same from these Suns.

Team MVP: @im just a squid / Anticipated splits of 24PPG, 7ASTS, 5 TOs, 60 FG%

:team88: 13. Indiana Pacers

@STG BEAST looks to lead his Indiana Pacers and sneak into the playoffs. Alongside him are noteworthy guys like @Mpls Pat and @Better Clutch. Neither line will be dominant and they will struggle to get wins
    against most teams. Lets hope these boys can prove me wrong.

Team MVP: @Better Clutch / Anticipated splits of 16PPG, 3RBS, 5ASTS, 2.5STLS 65 FG%

:team105: 14. Toronto Raptors

@YSL BULLY has these Raptors. They have solid pieces in @BennyBvckets - @Killafornia0810 - @Beta Evolution - @USF KENAN - @Brexitinho - @LA Kingss but no real PG on this squad. @Killafornia0810 is more of a true SG. Because of this fact, this team will REALLY struggle against the majoriy of the LGBA. PGs win you games, and this team has no notable names. Tough look for the boys.

Team MVP: @Killafornia0810 / Anticipated splits of 20PPG, 6 ASTS, 5 TOs, 60 FG%

:team106: 15. Utah Jazz

@johnny nobakes took his experience from GSW last season and decided to take a team. Led by @HBB Westie and @Big Pete x 2, this team has a lot of unknowns and questions marks surrounding the roster. @HBB Westie better get a bigger backpack, cause he'll be doing a lot of carrying this season.

Team MVP: @HBB Westie / Antcipated splits of 24PPG, 8 ASTS, 5 TOs, 65 FG%

:team81: 16. Chicago Bulls

Last but not least, @Ayztraks and his Chicago Bulls. @xPaca is the only player on this team that I expect to truly make noise. Similar to the Jazz, they have TONS of question marks. Time will tell, but I have a feeling this may be the GSW of season 23.

Team MVP: @xPaca / Anticipated splits of 21PPG, 2RBS, 3ASTS, 3STLS, 65 FG%

Anticipated ECF Matchup: Hawks vs. Sixers
    Anticipated WCF Matchup: Pels vs. Lakers

• Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 2
    The City: Pro-Am
    No Streaming Account
  2. Easy Macaroni

Easy Macaroni Alex

Discord:
    easymacaroni#0
    Ratings:
    +616 / 12 / -8
    Great write up!

EasyMacaroni
  3. MINICHUD MASON

MINICHUD MASON Well-Known Member

Discord:
    minichudmason#0
    Ratings:
    +66 / 5 / -32
    I guess noone has faith in the heat repeating

• Dumb Dumb x 1
    The City
    Minichud_Mason
  4. KeithxCrack

KeithxCrack Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Well done

No Streaming Account
  5. Ayztraks

Ayztraks Well-Known Member

Discord:
    mikey_ducks#2586
    Ratings:
    +36 / 1 / -0
    Probably meant gsw of season 22, we may be ranked last but at least we know timelines! (I'm messing around, well written for real!) :)

ayztraks
  6. Zero Choice

Zero Choice Old washed up goalie

Discord:
    zerochoice#0
    Ratings:
    +383 / 31 / -23
    He's saying you're the season 23 GSW lol

• Like Like x 1
    Zero_Choice
  7. YouDontVxpe

YouDontVxpe Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Vape#7384
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Sleepin

youdontvape
  8. Ayztraks

Ayztraks Well-Known Member

Discord:
    mikey_ducks#2586
    Ratings:
    +36 / 1 / -0
    lol miss read, I'm dumb

ayztraks
  9. Chingiana

Chingiana Ching

Discord:
    Ching#3743
    Ratings:
    +14 / 4 / -7
    lol

Ching1k
  10. Leif Ender

Leif Ender Last of the Goons

Discord:
    leifender#0
    Ratings:
    +102 / 2 / -3
    thought we were boys, Snype. sleeping on my range scoring.

• Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    clarka3
  11. iM xSnypE

iM xSnypE Well-Known Member

Discord:
    imxsnype#0
    Ratings:
    +106 / 1 / -2
    Go crazy so I can write about it!

The City: Pro-Am
    No Streaming Account