Prebidding Rankings

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Basketball Association (Discontinued)' started by dantheman896, Apr 24, 2016.

1. dantheman896

dantheman896 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +119 / 4 / -5
    Let me start by saying this is just a write up on the teams, not the owners or the people supposed to be assigned to the team (GM, Corner stone, potential buddies)

86/87 Lakers

This team poses the biggest mismatch for any team to cover MAGIC. The only other PG that is on a team that can realistically stop (limit) him is Penny. Kareem is lengthy and will be a good big to be had in the league, and they got a shooter with Byron Scott and an all-around player in Worthy. In my opinion this team should have gone 1 or 2... but alas they slide to the #3 spot were Gator had no choice but to select them. If Gator does his bidding right this should be an easy playoff contending team.

07/08 Rockets
    Yao, Yao, Yao... Yao is 2K, 2K is Yao. Yao might be one of the biggest problems for anyone team to solve. 7'6 and drains mid's all damn day. It's kind of scary to think that this team slide down to number 5. If Yao is getting stopped, then you have T-Mac. Combine that with solid role players like Scola, Brooks, and Battier and this team can keep up with anyone at any position. Again an easy playoff contending team. Syke better draft right though, some of the people he's been talking to are questionable at best.

95/96 Bulls

The biggest surprise team to me is this team right here, I initially thought this team would not be able to keep up in the battle of the bigs... I was sadly mistaken. Luc Longley is a lengthy stocky big, Rodman is the damn man. Jordan well I guess we won't even go there. Jordan will be MVP of the season so long as whomever is using him knows how to play. He does it all rebound, steal, pass... oh and most importantly score! This is going to be a team that can go either way honestly, but with that much upside definitely top 3.

00/01 Lakers

This team is scary that's for sure for more than one reason. The main reason though, that big man that goes by the name of Shaquile O'Neal. Ever heard of him, no? Well let me tell you he is 100% a monster ask @z3r0K1d he can tell you all about it. The secret to this team however is not Kobe, it's not Hoeass Grant... it's Slick Rick Fox. In some games I've seen play he has been explosive, fast, and deadly to say the least. Oh not to mention they have Ron Harper... Can I hear someone say drop off at the 1? Sorci will need to step up his game however if he is going to have a chance to compete, although there have been rumors that a certain line has there eyes on this team. Regardless this team has all the tools to take it all home.

93/94 Magic

The biggest surprise in this draft is that the Magic went last... The Magic with Penny and Shaq went LAST! How is that possible... Rolston is a lucky S.O.B. The one thing about this team though is they lack shooters... I know what you're saying, but Dan they have Nick Anderson and Dennis Scott... They do, however both shooters seem to be broken at least from the games I've seen people use them. Should be interesting if those guys can step up though. This is arguably the most dominant Shaq since he is supremely fast. I'm looking forward to seeing this team play more so than any other team.

03/04 Mavericks

In a move no one saw coming Mason took the Mavericks with the only other 7'6 historical player in the season. Will this team go far, only time will tell. I've seen Nash be money and I've seen him be terrible. One things for sure I've never seen Dirk get more than 8 rebounds, but he is an amazing stretch 4 that will cause problems. This team will need Nick "The Quick" to step up and Michael Finley to be the rock that he always was. Overall this team should be average with some great games and some bad games.

07/08 Celtics

This team is scary for 2 reason. First they have the deadliest shooters in this season RayRay and Pierce. If those two are on point they can shoot themselves right back into a game. Secondly the 4 and 5 almost always seemingly disappear in this game. I do love the option to put Scal in at the 5 and stretch it out. If that's the case KG should reappear and be that crazy man banging his head against the ball that everyone loves. Rondo is not as big of a liability as everyone thinks shooting. I've seen him shoot pretty damn well, however this team just falls because of the bigs inability to board.

12/13 Heat

In the most shocking turn of events the Heat were selected #1 overall... However they were picked "strategically". Fact of the matter they have Lebron at his peak and Wade slightly past his. This team in other words should be amazing, right? Wrong, the big men on this team or nowhere to be seen unless Birdman steps in. Bosh might as well be playing patty-cake with Little Timmy in the stands. With that said I'm sure Whiteboy has picked out whom he wants on his team, and he quite possibly might be able to turn what seems to be a disastrous start right around. The key to this team is finding a Lebron who can absolutely dominate.

Wish everyone best of luck in their respective season. If I offended any of the owners I apologize this is nearly fun and meant to bring some life to the party here.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. Post Kobe

Post Kobe Reformed

Ratings:
    +114 / 38 / -173
    Zerokid is the best player of all time

• Like Like x 2
    iDontLoseMuch
  3. WGP GATOR

WGP GATOR Well-Known Member