Prediction stuff

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by x Braydenn, May 24, 2018.

1. Bazlund

Bazlund Hey

Discord:
    bazlund#0
    Ratings:
    +952 / 50 / -52
    Hi everyone, I will predict stuff until I get bored and decide to stop, hope you enjoy : )

I think we can all agree that Buffalo, Colorado, and Washington will most likely finish in the top 3 after 82 games so I will rank them in alphabetical order.

:team18: Buffalo Sabres: @Desjy99 makes his return to ownership after winning the cup in S6. He has proven that he is one of the best at evaluating talent which means we can expect to see a few steals that will mesh well with the top-end guys that will lead this team. Desjy decided to go with @McLxvinn as GM who has been the most improved player on the site IMO and will evidently assert himself as the first line C capable of leading by example.

:team8: Colorado Avalanche: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

:team14: Washington Capitals: @P t P 10 finally gets his chance to play on his beloved capitals team, with the help of @Aye Keeks, they will put together a strong team regardless of only having 2 returning contracts. I have no doubt in mind that they will have the best game 7 lineup. P t P has stated that BBK will be doing bidding which could be disastrous ha.

:team23: 4. Florida Panthers: The Senators have traded @Krvstoffer to the Panthers for XIBIGMUMMYIX, we haven't seen a trade like this since the great one was traded to LA from EDM. Let me explain to everyone why Krvstoffer is the best defenceman to ever touch the sticks but first, I would just like to say that most of us possess certain abilities that set ourselves apart from one another but Krvstoffer has it all, offence, defence, IQ, willingness to lead and most importantly he is a mental giant.

:team77: 5. When you think of generational players, the likes of Lemieux, Crosby, and Mcdavid come to mind, right? well here in Nashville you can add another name to the list and he goes by zubo...lul kidding. Nashville is coming off a disappointing exit in the second round, expect them to attempt to build a stronger d-core to give them a better chance at competing for a cup this season. @King_Anze and the two other west coast guys will lead this team up front and expect @Flapjack8796 to have a better season.

k am bored, bye :)

Last edited: May 25, 2018
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    bazlund
  2. meka DVA meka

meka DVA meka Bring Load Management To LG

Ratings:
    +3,475 / 92 / -197
    “Mental Giant” someone photoshop iron giant rn

• Like Like x 1
    Nybarisny
  3. McLxvinn

McLxvinn It was either this or Muhammad

Discord:
    McLovin#6619
    Ratings:
    +552 / 5 / -10
    :team18:

• Like Like x 1
    McLxvin
  4. Desjy99

Desjy99 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +380 / 0 / -11
    Incase you forgot @x Braydenn I took a GM that only gets banned in management

• Informative Informative x 5
    Desjy99
  5. Krvstoffer

Krvstoffer help

Discord:
    krvstoffer#0
    Ratings:
    +1,881 / 57 / -118
    Can't wait to be an Av.

Krvstoffer
  6. Primetimme

Primetimme - Nick.

Discord:
    primetimme#0
    Ratings:
    +3,684 / 41 / -169
    Your wish has been granted

• Winner Winner x 2
    Primetimme1
  7. ChobanLacot

ChobanLacot "How is that a penalty?"

Ratings:
    +153 / 1 / -9
    Does this mean Vibez is trading me to the avs?

No Streaming Account