Predictions For The Rest of The Season For Every Team.

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Basketball Association (Discontinued)' started by Natural Snag, Apr 12, 2021.

1. Natural Snag

Natural Snag Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +35 / 0 / -2
    We’ve hit the halfway point of this LGBA season, and a lot has transpired. We’ve seen the domination of the Celtics and Venom, and the struggle of the Cavs. However, I think there is much more in store for us. Which is why I’m here to give my predictions for the rest of the season for every team.

Let’s start off with the Cavaliers. It’s no secret it’s been a rough year, but I’m optimistic about them. With that being said my prediction is; they win a game. Many of the games the Cavaliers have played they stay with their opponent until around the 3rd quarter. All it takes is one game where they can keep it together, and I think that can happen.

Next up, the Nuggets. They currently sit at 4-14. My prediction for them is they upset 2 of the top 4 seeds in their remaining regular season schedule. They are definitely better than their record, and have the ability to steal games from the best LG has to offer. There’s no reason they can’t get a couple cheeky wins.

The Lakers. Another team that you can definitely say is underperforming. They’ll also most likely be the only team to make the playoffs under .500. My prediction for them is USF Kenan himself steps up and they give the 1 seed (most likely the Celtics) a run for their money in round one.

Now, the Chicago Bulls. Led by the most entertaining man in LG, xx Munnie xx, the Bulls have struggled of late. And my prediction for them is they continue to struggle. They will maintain their current seed because of the lack of competition behind them, but will be swept in double digit blow outs in the first round of the playoffs. Sorry, Munnie.

The Grizzlies. I REALLY like this team. I know they’re much better than their record of 10-8 suggests. And this is why my prediction for them is that they pull of a first round upset (you’ll find out who they’ll be upsetting soon), and take their second round matchup the distance. These guys have a real shot at a Cinderella run.

Next, the current 5 seed Atlanta Hawks. The Hawks have shown a ton of improvement & my prediction for them is that they move up to the 4 seed, and sweep their first round matchup.

Now for the Blazers. With the Hawks moving up, I expect these guys to move down. And unfortunately, get swept in round one. For the Hawks to succeed, these guys must fall.

The Brooklyn Nets. I’ve seen many Nets games, and I see a lot of inconsistencies in their play. Which is why they are the team I have the Grizzlies upsetting in round 1. In the playoffs, it’s all about consistent, good gameplay. These guys lack that, which is why I see an early playoff exit in their future.

Now for our top 2 current seeds. First up, the Suns. My prediction for them is they maintain a perfect record throughout the first couple rounds of the playoffs, and set up a battle of the titans finals against the Celtics, which brings me to my prediction about the C’s.

First off, I see Venom winning MVP on the Celtics. Just look at the stats. But the real prediction here is in their matchup vs the Suns in the finals, the Celtics go down 2 games, but make the ultimate comeback and take home the championship in thrilling fashion.

These are my predictions for the rest of the LGBA season. For those I said are going to doing well, prove me right. For those I see doing poorly, prove me wrong. Good luck to everyone the rest of the way!

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  2. I Murked I

I Murked I Most Average Bog

Discord:
    murked#0
    Ratings:
    +60 / 5 / -27
    Not enough murked but good read

• Troll Troll x 2
    IMurkedYouLol
  3. Aptai