Preference: Pro or not?

Discussion in 'BMO NXT LVL Division - Next Gen' started by Probert, Apr 9, 2007.

1. Probert

Probert Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Depending on how many people sign up, we may have enough Pros in the game to be able to use them. If this were the case, I'd go with a randomization prior to each tournament, to give everyone a fair shot at using the Pro they want to use.

That said, some people may want to use their own created player, and we may be forced to go this route should we have more people sign up than we have Pros to use in the game.

For those of you interested in the league, would you prefer to use your own player or one of the Pros from the game?

As a further clarification, unlockable pros King and Duke will not be available for play, even we decide to go this route. Based on what I have read on the official forums both these players are much better than the other pros and present an unfair advantage.

What are your thoughts on Pros vs. created players?

-P

2. Tris10

Tris10 Site Founder

Discord:
    tris1o#0
    Ratings:
    +17,737 / 89 / -327
    Well, i like to use the pro player cuz i swear my guy sucks, even though he's just about maxxed, However for the state of the league i think playing with your own custom player would best fit the lg theme and way! A customer player really shows off one's personallty and gives you more of a connection to that member

3. Probert

Probert Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I share your preference for using our own custom-created guys.