Pro Series Interest

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by SkillzPayBills3, Dec 25, 2015.

1. WJP089

WJP089 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,464 / 60 / -178
    Update: I will have a team for Pro Series if we can get it going.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. BmoreBirds88

BmoreBirds88 N.egrodamus

Ratings:
    +23 / 8 / -12
    Ok, so apparently people are throwing a bunch of "get good", "dumb", and other assorted elementary school tags @ my reply to this post so... I will explain why I said what I did which was:
    BmoreBirds88(Mon, 1:58pm)- "if it was structured better i would play."

So, GaryGaroo and Kerns(ELITE)_(ELITE) -- Here's a little insight of what I meant..

I like the idea of Pro-series on PS4, with out a doubt. Cool idea, cool feature, cool in general.. Only thing I don't like, "structure" wise, is that you must pay for every entry. I understand why it is set up this way and still think it's a good idea regardless- cause it is.. But this thread asked if you would be interested in playing, and I am/would be, but I would be more inclined if the structure allowed occasional Tournament-esque set-ups where teams could enter for FREE yet still win something. Now, since money doesn't grow on trees this may not be feasible currently.. The idea would be to get an "anonymous sponsor" (of whom I won't mention) to put up the prizes for these Free entry tournaments while also keeping the pay-to-play tournaments as well. The reasoning behind this would be so ppl who are unable or unwilling to put up the entry fee may have a chance to play for something other than pride while also providing a "bait-and-catch" technique to hopefully stimulate new sign-ups for the 'pay-n-play' by having those who won the free-entry tournaments reinvest said prize into the pay-and-play Pro-Series feature. Now, some of you might be saying: "Bmore, you're an idiot... who would 'sponsor' something like that and give away their money'... Well, you need not worry. Said person has already reached out to the appropriate LG management and informed them of this possibility and continues to communicate with them about said possibility. The reason I didn't reply with this sooner is because said-person had asked that it not be mentioned until it was either confirmed or denied. After continuous "get good" and "dumb" tags, I figured I would give a brief reasoning so those who feel the need to tag my post may have some additional information as to why I made the comment I did. To be clear, I AM NOT the said-person. With that, I strongly support the idea said-person has and think it would be a great addition to an already great feature currently on Xbox which is being consider for PS4: The LG Pro-Series.

Sorry if you disagree. Sorry if this isn't the response you wanted. But that's that and feel free to tag this and my other post as much or as little as you want.. just wanted to elaborate a little further before anyone else starts 'assuming'..

Respectfully,
    -BmoreCreative

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
    No Streaming Account
  3. sparkplug87 nic

sparkplug87 nic Well Known Member

Ratings:
    +296 / 5 / -14
    Who's unable to pay $10? were not asking you to pay you're entire bank account, if you're unwilling to pay $10 then don't play in Pro Series

• Winner Winner x 2
    No Streaming Account
  4. BmoreBirds88

BmoreBirds88 N.egrodamus

Ratings:
    +23 / 8 / -12
    I don't think you understand. No ones talking about changing anything that's already in place.. simply talking about possible ways to enhance the feature.. Shame on me for thinking that way.

No Streaming Account
  5. SkillzPayBills3

SkillzPayBills3 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +312 / 11 / -67
    i like the idea of playing club for $. makes actually playing worth it

• Like Like x 3
    Skillzpay3
  6. BmoreBirds88

BmoreBirds88 N.egrodamus

Ratings:
    +23 / 8 / -12