PSN PSN Staff Applications

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Canadian Hockey League (LGCHL PSN)' started by Kreaks_, Jan 2, 2021.

1. Kreaks_

Kreaks_ LGAHL PSN Deputy Commish

Discord:
    Kreaks_#3244
    Ratings:
    +64 / 2 / -10
    If you wish to become a PSN LGHL Board of Governors staff member for the upcoming season please fill out the application below.

REMINDER: Filling out the application below does not guarantee you a spot for the upcoming season. Make sure that you read this thread thoroughly & fill out the application professionally because a quick response that looks sloppy isn't a good start to your potential LG BoG career. Thank you for applying & we will be in touch in the upcoming weeks that follow so please be patient within this process. We would appreciate it if you don't message any staff in regards to your status as we will be informing you.

___________________________________________________________________________________

PS4 LGHL BoG Application

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

1. What is your age?
    2. Which League(s) are you applying to be a BoG for?
      (Example: NHL or AHL)
    3. Have you ever been banned in this league or any League?
      (If so, what for?)
    4. Have you been chat box banned?
      (If so, what for?)
    5. Have you ever been placed on the NML?
    6. Do you have any previous League Management or BoG Experience? If so, please list them below.
      (Example: Owner, General Manager, Assistant General Manager or BoG)
    7. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?)
    8. Knowledge of the rulebook?
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most)
    9. Knowledge of PSN Forums?
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?)
    10. Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGHL PS4 Staff?
    ___________________________________________________________________________________

Role and Responsibility As BoG

• The BoG is responsible for providing rulings on Player's infractions based on Article Four: The Rule Book. They are not responsible for seeking or investigating those issues. Their role is to judge the infractions and determine a course of action as outlined in the articles of the Constitution.
    • The BoG is also responsible for handling any Management complaints outlined in Article Four: The Rule Book.
    • The Board of Governors may be appointed special tasks to help run the League.
    • The Board of Governors has the ability to suspend a player(s) when the evidence is brought to them via our complaint system. They must make their rulings based on the facts and evidence presented and on how those facts and evidence relates to Article Four: The Rule Book.
    • BoG rulings are based on a majority vote. They will conduct these votes all week leading up to the 11:59 pm ET deadline on Saturday of every week. They may only judge and give the verdict based on the facts given. If a member of the BoG does not vote in time, then it will always revert to a majority vote. If 3 votes, 2 must agree or disagree. There should never be a stalemate, but if there is, the Commissioner will be the deciding vote. 
    Understanding Expectations

• The League has set expectations that those members selected for staff should adhere to. Those expectations include that these members keep the best interest of the League, sportsmanship, and respect for one another high on their personal priority list.
    • This community looks to staff as leaders, who have volunteered their personal time to ensure that the league is run correctly, as well as create a fun, competitive & organized experience for them.
    • Each staff member selected will be required to understand & accept these expectations prior to them being accepted by the League.
    Understanding Website Etiquette

• BoGs are expected to follow the code of conduct at all times. It is extremely important that all members feel respected.
    • Our Leagues bring out the competitive nature in us all, which is completely acceptable. The conduct outlined in the code of conduct doesn't restrict members from disagreeing with each other or debating Player skills and talent.
    • "Trash talk" is part of the game & will always be a part of this League. It is important to understand a line has been drawn in the Code of Conduct & that line needs to be respected at all times.

We appreciate all who wish to be part of staff & show enthusiasm & want to grow the LG. With the understanding that individuals want the league to grow, we need to make sure that we have the best possible candidates in place to lead the progression forward. Not everyone will be great or good staff members but we want you to try your hardest & learn along the way. It's important to READ THE RULES!

The Commissioners will touch base with you once a proper date has been set for a follow-up interview. Thank you!

imkreaky
  2. PlayBoiCenterSG-

PlayBoiCenterSG- s7,s9,s10 chl owner

Ratings:
    +59 / 24 / -29
    1 old
    2 any league
    3 no bans
    4 no chat mute
    5 yes
    6 owner gm and bog in world junior
    7 9 seasons
    8 5 out of 7
    9 yes
    10 I have been around the league for a long time I have had great success being a helper/ wjc bogs I wanna help better the league and help out more and test th

• Like Like x 3
    No Streaming Account
  3. BillCrxsby-_-

BillCrxsby-_- Once made minute rice in 59 seconds

Ratings:
    +128 / 6 / -53
    1. 18
    2. The WHL
    3. Not Yet
    4. Same as number 3
    5. No
    6. I Owned a season 2 Co championship team in JMurphys league
    7. CHL TC
    8. 5
    9. No
    10. I go to Harvard

• Dislike x 3
    • Funny x 2
    • Winner x 2
    • Troll x 1
    • Dumb x 1
    jonturner15_
  4. Fox_l14l

Fox_l14l Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -6
    1. 17
    2.LGCHL or LGAHL
    3. Banned in LG Due to COC Violations
    4. Due to ban
    5. Due to Ban
    6. Lots of league Management in LG VGNHL and FBHL. I am also League Staff in i3HL
    7. I have been in LG since season 10 and have been in FBHL VG and the 3s league for a long time also
    8. 7
    9. Yes
    10. I have been in the league for awhile now and am league staff in another league and really enjoy that and was really hoping to get that chance he as I really enjoy LG and would love to be more envolved in the community.

No Streaming Account
  5. SilentTrauma55

SilentTrauma55 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    xSilentTrauma#8159
    Ratings:
    +78 / 4 / -14
    1. What is your age? 21
    2. Which League(s) are you applying to be a BoG for? LGCHL
    3. Have you ever been banned in this league or any League? No I haven't.
    4. Have you been chat box banned? No I haven't.
    5. Have you ever been placed on the NML? No I haven't.
    6. Do you have any previous League Management or BoG Experience? If so, please list them below.
      AGM of Saskatoon S9, Val-d'Or S12, Seattle S14 & S15. Owner S10 Team Austria. GM S4 X6 Winnipeg Jets.
    7. League Experience?
      I've been in the league 1 day longer than Kreaky. Since 2014. Also played 2 seasons in VG and 1 season in X6.
      I would say a 6. No one knows everything in the rule book but I know where I can find the answers I need.
      Yes and willing to help others with them.
    10. Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGHL PS4 Staff? Been in the league for 6+ years now and get along well with current bogs and commissioners. Want to try and help out with the league as much as I can. Want to be a friendly helping hand for anyone that has any questions. Want to keep the league as fun and competitive as possible.

silent_trauma55
  6. Bailmoney95

Bailmoney95 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +292 / 11 / -25
    Bailmoney95
  7. FireRescue0912

FireRescue0912 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    FireRescue0912#6206
    Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -1
    Thanks bro but I’m already staff in the A!

• Like Like x 2
    DamagedPlan0901
  8. Hellsfyre

Hellsfyre Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 1 / -0
    1. What is your age?
      CHL
      Temporary BL in VGHL for being inactive for several years.
      NO
    5. Have you ever been placed on the NML? NO
    6. Do you have any previous League Management or BoG Experience?
      As altered_beasst, VGHL season 8 (I think) HERSHEY BEARS CAPTAIN, won Captain of the year award as votes by other AHL Captains. , SEASON 9 and 10 OWNER OF MONTREAL CANADIANS.
    7. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) this is the only real season I had time to commit.
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most)I would say 4 but if chosen. Will be a 7.
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) very good knowledge. Yes
    10. Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGHL PS4 Staff? I’m In RL management and leadership role and understand how to build a team that uses the same system. Making the team competitive attracts more players who will compete for roster spots. Giving everyone on the team a great league experience and easily fielding 6 roster players for each and very game. No forfeits, great time and allows me to prove myself as a leader to one day take over an AHL then NHl team.

Role and Responsibility As BoG

• The BoG is responsible for providing rulings on Player's infractions based on Article Four: The Rule Book. They are not responsible for seeking or investigating those issues. Their role is to judge the infractions and determine a course of action as outlined in the articles of the Constitution.
    • The BoG is also responsible for handling any Management complaints outlined in Article Four: The Rule Book.
    • The Board of Governors may be appointed special tasks to help run the League.
    • The Board of Governors has the ability to suspend a player(s) when the evidence is brought to them via our complaint system. They must make their rulings based on the facts and evidence presented and on how those facts and evidence relates to Article Four: The Rule Book.
    • BoG rulings are based on a majority vote. They will conduct these votes all week leading up to the 11:59 pm ET deadline on Saturday of every week. They may only judge and give the verdict based on the facts given. If a member of the BoG does not vote in time, then it will always revert to a majority vote. If 3 votes, 2 must agree or disagree. There should never be a stalemate, but if there is, the Commissioner will be the deciding vote. 
    Understanding Expectations

• The League has set expectations that those members selected for staff should adhere to. Those expectations include that these members keep the best interest of the League, sportsmanship, and respect for one another high on their personal priority list.
    • This community looks to staff as leaders, who have volunteered their personal time to ensure that the league is run correctly, as well as create a fun, competitive & organized experience for them.
    • Each staff member selected will be required to understand & accept these expectations prior to them being accepted by the League.
    Understanding Website Etiquette

• BoGs are expected to follow the code of conduct at all times. It is extremely important that all members feel respected.
    • Our Leagues bring out the competitive nature in us all, which is completely acceptable. The conduct outlined in the code of conduct doesn't restrict members from disagreeing with each other or debating Player skills and talent.
    • "Trash talk" is part of the game & will always be a part of this League. It is important to understand a line has been drawn in the Code of Conduct & that line needs to be respected at all times.

We appreciate all who wish to be part of staff & show enthusiasm & want to grow the LG. With the understanding that individuals want the league to grow, we need to make sure that we have the best possible candidates in place to lead the progression forward. Not everyone will be great or good staff members but we want you to try your hardest & learn along the way. It's important to READ THE RULES!

The Commissioners will touch base with you once a proper date has been set for a follow-up interview. Thank you![/QUOTE]

HellsFyreNHL
  9. vMinsky35-

vMinsky35- Ex CHL Owner/Staff

Discord:
    vMinsky35-#4912
    Ratings:
    +96 / 7 / -33
    1. What is your age? 20
    2. Which League(s) are you applying to be a BoG for? CHL
    3. Have you ever been banned in this league or any League? No
      (If so, what for?)
      (If so, what for?) No
    5. Have you ever been placed on the NML? No
      (Example: Owner, General Manager, Assistant General Manager or BoG) S14 Chicoutimi Sagueneens Owner, S15 Saginaw Spirit Owner, S10 WJC South Korea Owner, several other teams in various banana leagues
    7. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) I’ve signed up for LG since S10, played I think 2 seasons of UeHL/X6, several banana leagues including DHHL, IGHL, etc.
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most) 7/7, I have owned for the past 2 seasons and the last world juniors tournament with no rules violation
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news,Yes or No?) Yes
    10. Please explain why you feel that you wouldbe a good candidate for LGHL PS4 Staff? I feel that I am a good candidate to be a part of the LGHL PS4 Staff because I am on good terms with the league, and I’ve had fun playing and owning in LG. I want to keep LG as fun and as competitive as possible, as well as helping management out with questions about the rules if new/returning managers have any questions.

• Winner Winner x 2
    vMinsky35
  10. xPolskaaa--92

xPolskaaa--92 Just at the trap

Discord:
    xPolskaaa--92#2360
    Ratings:
    +2,698 / 232 / -521
    1. What is your age? 28
      (If so, what for?) Yes I got a capital ban a couple seasons back for diving on the ice in a league game where I let anger get the best of me.
    4. Have you been issued a chatbox mute?
      (If so, what for?) Yes it came with the ban
    5. Have you ever been placed on the NML? Yes
      (Example: Owner, General Manager, Assistant General Manager or BoG) Yes Owner on both consoles in the NHL level for mulitple seasons. Along with some AHL GM on xbox.
    7. What is your experience in leagues overall? I been apart of online leagues since I was in grade 6 dating back to the PC side. That was a decade ago.
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) I been in LG since 2015 other leagues i have been apart of VGHL SPNHL FBHL X1HL
    8. What is your knowledge of the rulebook? I know it like the map of my city. Honestly understand all rules and can get to them super quick.
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most knowledgeable.) 7 most def
    9. What is your knowledge of Xbox Forums? 10/10 know how to get around them effectively
      (Are you familiar with the important sticky threads highlighted in RED and do you understand how to find the league's rosters, standings & league news? Yes or No.) Yes
    10. Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGHL PSN Staff? I like helping people on this site. Dealing with issues and getting back to PMS in a ordinary fashion. Making sure members follow policy and represent LG in a good way.

OfficerPetterson
  11. Slickwfs19

Slickwfs19 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 10 / -8
    1. What is your age? 20
    4. Have you been chat box banned? No
    6. Do you have any previous League Management or BoG Experience? If so, please list them below. I have owned a team in seasons 13 14 and 15 in the CHL
    7. League Experience? I started playing leauge in season 5 and I played in seasons 10 11 12 13 14 15 and will be in season 16
    8. Knowledge of the rulebook? 6.5 I have a good understanding of the rules
    9. Knowledge of PSN Forums? I know all about the psn forums
    10. Please explain why you feel that you wouldbe a good candidate for LGHL PS4 Staff? I feel like this is a step up from managment and I’d like to gain more experience in LG and continue to grow the leauge and my own career I get along very well with everyone and this seems like it could be a lot of fun and a good learning experience

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    No Streaming Account
  12. HoneyBakes

HoneyBakes Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 2 / -5
    1. What is your age? 26
      (Example: NHL or AHL) LGCHL
      (If so, what for?) VG for not being able to complete season due to new job with scheduling conflicts.
      (If so, what for?) No
      (Example: Owner, General Manager, Assistant General Manager or BoG) AGM in WJC for Gold Medalist Croatia SZN.
    7. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) 2 seasons. LG, SPNHL, VGHL, WHL
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most) 3.5
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) No clue about the sticky posts, but understand everything else.
    10. Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGHL PS4 Staff? I believe I would be a good candidate for LGHL PS4 staff because I am competent in my work and take pride in everything I do. Along with taking pride in everything I do I like to help out others to the best of my ability and make sure its a fun environment for everyone involved. I will also enforce all rules equally to everyone involved and make sure there is no special treatment for anyone.

• Like Like x 4
    • Get Good Get Good x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  13. ozip8826

ozip8826 LGCHL PSN BOG

Discord:
    ozip8826#1032
    Ratings:
    +36 / 15 / -11
    1. What is your age? 24.
    2. Which League(s) are you applying to be a BoG for? LGCHL.
      LGCHL season 8 signed up and ended up not being able to play.
    4. Have you been chat box banned? No.
    5. Have you ever been placed on the NML? No.
      LCHL Season Owner/BOG, past team management experience in other leagues, and league management and department head in other leagues.
    7. League Experience?
      First started in LGCHL season 2. I have been playing in leagues since NHL 11. However, I have taken breaks from leagues in that time frame as well.
      Yes.
    10. Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGHL PS4 Staff? Honestly miss being evolved in the league and league management. I have roughly 8 years of management in leagues. I really like making sure things are fair. Above all my drive to help new players and/or new owners or management alike. I really makes me feel good helping guide teams in new directions the best I can.

ozips8826
  14. REAPZx74

REAPZx74 HI

Ratings:
    +173 / 19 / -29
    1. What is your age? 46
      (If so, what for?) Yes, for saying something in a joking manner that was insensitive.
      (If so, what for?) Yes, for saying something in a joking manner that was insensitive.
    5. Have you ever been placed on the NML? Yes came with ban
    6. Do you have any previous League Management or BoG Experience? If so, please list them below. Owner, AGM, discord admin for other leagues.
    7. League Experience? Since season 10 and other leagues for 5 years.
    8. Knowledge of the rulebook? solid 5
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most)
    9. Knowledge of PSN Forums? Very
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?)
    10. Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGHL PS4 Staff? I have a vast knowledge of league rules and understanding of how to deal with people. I'm on the forums a lot and discord so I'm readily available.

reapingxchaos
  15. BigIrishJim

BigIrishJim PSN BOG

Ratings:
    +34 / 1 / -4
    1. What is your age? 46
    4. Have you been chat box banned? No
    6. Do you have any previous League Management or BoG Experience? If so, please list them below. No
    7. League Experience? Joined LG in Season 14. Have been in VGAHL, VHL, ACHL, and O6HL
    8. Knowledge of the rulebook? 6
    9. Knowledge of PSN Forums? Yes
    10. Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGHL PS4 Staff? As a more mature gamer I think I have the right temperament to help keep the League running smoothly. I am a straight shooter but I try to avoid personal attacks or trolling for the sake of it. I am newer to LG but I have lots of real-world management experience that gives me an edge in handling different personalities. But most of all I just want to help everyone have the best experience they can, because playing CHEL in a League like this is all about having fun.

• Like Like x 2
    bigirishjim
  16. VerbalCheatcode

VerbalCheatcode Member

Discord:
    Verbalcheatcode#7882
    Ratings:
    +10 / 1 / -3
    1. What is your age? 25
    3. Have you ever been banned in this league or any League? I have but it was just a manager ban. I had stepped down from GM of a team due to inner team problems.
    4. Have you been chat box banned? I have not
    5. Have you ever been placed on the NML? I have just as of last season. (Same reason as #3)
    6. Do you have any previous League Management or BoG Experience? Was the GM last season for the Peterborough Petes.
    7. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) I have been in LG since 2016 on and off. Started on Xbox then switched to PSN.
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most) Probably a 6-6.5. I know a majority of the rules but there may be a few I might need a refresh on/not know of most likely uncommon ones that aren't dealt with often.
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) Yes
    10. Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGHL PS4 Staff? I'm a pretty laid back guy and don't bullshit around. I like the direction esports is going for NHL. I've worked closely with Homeland eSports under GreaseFactory and have assisted in keeping up to date with everything going on with the team to post to our socials. With that I'm always trying to stay up to date on everything going on in the world of NHL. I want to be able to help keeping LG a fun and safe place for people to play and not have to stress out. I also like just helping people in general who need it.

verbalcheatcode
  17. FirebushNewFie

FirebushNewFie Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -1
    1. What is your age? 29
    3. Have you ever been banned in this league or any League? yes for no reason my owership got banned and the team sucked so i was given a way out with a ban buy out
      (If so, what for?)
    4. Have you been chat box banned? no not since season 5 of vhl
      (If so, what for?)
    5. Have you ever been placed on the NML? never
    6. Do you have any previous League Management or BoG Experience? If so, please list them below. agm vhl season gm season 6 of old lg and season 37 agm of maine.
    7. League Experience? season 5-6 vhl old lg and then 36-37-38 xbox and season 16 on psn and im owner in iohl and AXHL
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most) 5
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) yes
    10. Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGHL PS4 Staff?
    i fell like i know 75 percent of the league and how its ran. i wanna see this expand and always be the best league in NA. i just wanna do as much as i can to help this league run smoothly

• Funny Funny x 1
    ajbaker25
  18. Diddy_Biytchass

Diddy_Biytchass Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +220 / 23 / -70
    1. What is your age? 31
    2. Which League(s) are you applying to be a BoG for? chl psn
    3. Have you ever been banned in this league or any League? no
      (If so, what for?)
    4. Have you been chat box banned? yes for saying I was going to put something in a place it shouldn't go during a game
      (If so, what for?)
    5. Have you ever been placed on the NML? no
      AHL GM, CHL agm multiple times, world hrs gm, was head of discipline for uehl first season it started.
    7. League Experience? few seasons in all 3 leagues, played vg for a season and uehl for 2
    8. Knowledge of the rulebook? pretty solid as I've been management for a few season
    9. Knowledge of PSN Forums? quite well as I've used them for media
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) yes
    10. Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGHL PS4 Staff? I feel with my knowledge and understanding of the rules as well as trying to help give lg a positive vibe to newcomers and helping reach out to expand the league member numbers I would be a good fit as well as getting along with most people I interact with in the league

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    diddy_biytchass
  19. IM-BATMAN-Ml

IM-BATMAN-Ml IM-BATMAN-Ml

Ratings:
    +30 / 2 / -2
    1. What is your age? 37
    2. Which League(s) are you applying to be a BoG for? CHL PSN
    3. Have you ever been banned in this league or any League? NO
      (If so, what for?)
    4. Have you been chat box banned? NO
      (If so, what for?)
    5. Have you ever been placed on the NML? NO
      (Example: Owner, General Manager, Assistant General Manager or BoG) CHL GM for season 12, 13, 14 and WJC GM for season 10, CHL AGM for season 11 and 15
    7. League Experience? Since season 9, played in X-6 for a few seasons but dont any more
    8. Knowledge of the rulebook? 6 maybe 6 1/2
    9. Knowledge of PSN Forums? 100%
    10. Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGHL PS4 Staff? It is just the time for me to give this a shot, took a break from management, but ready to get back going, but this time I want to take a step even farther

No Streaming Account
  20. Alpha-33x

Alpha-33x Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Alpha-33x#0742
    Ratings:
    +243 / 42 / -69
    1. What is your age? 36
    2. Which League(s) are you applying to be a BoG for? CHL OR AHL
    3. Have you ever been banned in this league or any League? Banned? No. 1 week suspension for foul language towards another member of management.
      (If so, what for?)
    4. Have you been chat box banned? yes, see above
      (If so, what for?)
      (Example: Owner, General Manager, Assistant General Manager or BoG) Season 9 owner of Toledo. Season 14-15 owner of Calgary Hitmen
    7. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) Since S6. Tried VG, FB and X6. That was a gong show
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most) 7
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) Very knowledgeable of the website, forums, and where to find information
    10. Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGHL PS4 Staff? LG Staff catches a lot of heat for some things that may or may not be in their hands. I would just like to help support and be a part of their upholding of the rulebook.

cochhockey33