PSN PSN Staff Applications

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Canadian Hockey League (LGCHL PSN)' started by Kreaks_, Jan 2, 2021.

1. KrazyKanuk l77l

KrazyKanuk l77l Canadian Moose

Ratings:
    +128 / 6 / -22

No Streaming Account
  2. Dunnsi

Dunnsi Well-Known Member

Discord:
    bdunnyy#0352
    Ratings:
    +194 / 26 / -53
    1. What is your age? 25
    2. Which League(s) are you applying to be a BoG for? Any league needed.
    3. Have you ever been banned in this league or any League?
      No just suspension
    4. Have you been chat box banned?
      Yes for a situation back in S9 CHL playoffs
    5. Have you ever been placed on the NML?
      No
    6. Do you have any previous League Management or BoG Experience? If so, please list them below.
      Owner in the NHL for 2 seasons and 3 seasons as AHL GM
    7. League Experience?
      Since S7
    8. Knowledge of the rulebook?
      6/7
    9. Knowledge of PSN Forums?
      Yes
    10. Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGHL PS4 Staff?
      I like to help people, and i want to make the league a better place

bdunnny
  3. Carbeen-

Carbeen- Carried to Mem Cup S11

Ratings:
    +710 / 63 / -111
    1. What is your age? 26

2. Which League(s) are you applying to be a BoG for? CHL

3. Have you ever been banned in this league or any League? No.

4. Have you been chat box banned? No.

5. Have you ever been placed on the NML? No.

6. Do you have any previous League Management or BoG Experience? I was XBOX CHL BOG in S36, had a run-in and would like to get back into helping the league in a non-managerial role.

7. League Experience? 5x Owner, 2X Manager at the CHL level. 1X Manager at the AHL level. Playing since S11.

8. Knowledge of the rulebook? 7. I honestly think I have some of the best rulebook knowledge on the website, routinely have gotten 30/30 on the test and am usually the go-to-guy for people when they have questions.

9. Knowledge of PSN Forums? Yes. I have been a media member before and have extensive knowledge on all the tools used on the forums.

10. Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGHL PS4 Staff? I'm ready to expand on my last term as a staff member under a new commissioner, didn't see eye-to-eye on some of the thought processes of the old commissioner I was under on XBOX. I'm extremely active, multiple hours a day and always looking to find ways to improve the league. I have knowledge of all the tools and all the processes used under the commish tab.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    icarbeen
  4. GG_PrimeTime06

GG_PrimeTime06 Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    1. Age 14
    2. NHL
    3. no
    4. No
    5. No
    6. None
    7.LG since season17
    8 rule book 7 of 7
    9. yes
    10. I have enjoyed managing and playing in LG. I want to help for whatever is needed

No Streaming Account
  5. Damorien

Damorien I'm a legend in my spare time.

Discord:
    Damorien#9582
    Ratings:
    +84 / 5 / -13
    1. What is your age? 42

2. Which League(s) are you applying to be a BoG for? CHL PSN

3. Have you ever been banned in this league or any League? No

4. Have you been chat box banned? No

5. Have you ever been placed on the NML? No

6. Do you have any previous League Management or BoG Experience? If so, please list them below.
    I have 3 seasons as an Assistant General Manager, 1 season as General Manager, 3 seasons as an Owner.

7. League Experience? 8 seasons in LG, 1 season in ADI

8. Knowledge of the rulebook? I would rate myself as a 5.5/7 for knowledge of the rulebook

9. Knowledge of PSN Forums? I am familiar with and fairly adept at navigating the forums.
    (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) Yes

10. Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGHL PS4 Staff?

I believe that my tenure in the league and my disposition make me a good candidate for a position with staff. I am pretty good at dealing with people, and I have the ability and willingness to look at situations from multiple angles. I would also like to learn more about how the league works, and help to find ways to make it better for everyone that plays.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    Damorien
  6. vMinsky35-

vMinsky35- Ex CHL Owner/Staff

Discord:
    vMinsky35-#4912
    Ratings:
    +96 / 7 / -33
    1. What is your age? 21
    2. Which League(s) are you applying to be a BoG for? AHL/CHL
      (Example: NHL or AHL)
      (If so, what for?) S17 LG(Banned for stepping down as GM for family reasons, ban was appealed and an appeal was granted already)
      (If so, what for?) No
    5. Have you ever been placed on the NML? Not as a result of poor management, and wouldn’t be put on NML because of my ban which was appealed
      (Example: Owner, General Manager, Assistant General Manager or BoG) S14 Owner Chicoutimi Sagueneens, S15 Owner Saginaw Spirit, Start of S17 Bridgeport Islander(left due to family and personal reasons), started as BOG in S16
    7. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) I have signed up for every season of LG since S10, currently play in SPNHL as well
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most) AHL would need refresher but 6/7, CHL would be 7/7
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) Yes
    10. Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGHL PS4 Staff? I feel that I would be a good candidate for LGHL Staff because I have done it before and I liked it but unfortunately it did not last for a number of reasons. However I would love to get back in to it if all possible, I feel I could represent LG well enough to keep it as the top league in the NHL gaming realm.

• Winner Winner x 1
    vMinsky35
  7. BillCrxsby-_-

BillCrxsby-_- Once made minute rice in 59 seconds

Ratings:
    +128 / 6 / -53
    Here to try this again

1. What is your age? 18
      Never, that would be a sin
      Nope
    5. Have you ever been placed on the NML? Never
    6. Do you have any previous League Management or BoG Experience? If so, please list them below. I have managed a few teams outside of LG as well as running a league for a month
    7. League Experience?
      Ive been in LG for around a year and a half now.
      Strong 7
      I live in the forums. Very well knowledgeable
    10. Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGHL PS4 Staff? For myself being able to oversee a large community that is the CHL is a lifelong dream. As previously stated I've been in LG for close to 2 years and I've made many memories and friendships with lots of different people, some good some bad. I believe I would be a good candidate for the job because I am a active individual that is ready to help others when needed. I hope this ends up in the right hands and we can get started soon. Best wishes, Bill

jonturner15_
  8. xTRAVZY97

xTRAVZY97 Also looking for a successful runescape gf

Ratings:
    +233 / 6 / -35
    1. What is your age? 24
    2. Which League(s) are you applying to be a BoG for?
      (Example: NHL or AHL) CHL
      (If so, what for?) No
      (If so, what for?)
    6. Do you have any previous League Management or BoG Experience? If so, please list them below. S14 AGM JAX
      (Example: Owner, General Manager, Assistant General Manager or BoG)
    7. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) 7 seasons
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most)7
    10. Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGHL PS4 Staff? I have lots of downtime, I enjoyed the management chat in S14 and how involved the community was, and feel I can contribute to the staff when called upon.

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  9. x2Apollo4x

x2Apollo4x 3on3

Discord:
    th3_0n3 l24l#6628
    Ratings:
    +356 / 29 / -29
    1. What is your age? 34
    2. Which League(s) are you applying to be a BoG for?
      (Example: NHL or AHL) chl
    3. Have you ever been banned in this league or any League? No
      (If so, what for?)
      (If so, what for?)
    5. Have you ever been placed on the NML? Yes for s4
      (Example: Owner, General Manager, Assistant General Manager or BoG) owned in seasons 5,6,9,10,11,14,15,16,17 gm s3
    7. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) Been in lg since s8 xbox if i recall off the top of my head.
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most) 6
    11. I believe the time is now to take the next step in my lg career, ive been playing lg for a very long time and have always wanted to take this step to try it out. A big part of my lg career has been done in the chl by choice(returning owner often) because i enjoy the aspect of helping new players as well as teaching.

• Winner Winner x 1
    th3_0n3_l24l
  10. FrewX93

FrewX93 FrewX93

Discord:
    FrewX93#0493
    Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -1
    1. What is your age? 19
      (Example: NHL or AHL)
    3. Have you ever been banned in this league or any League? No i have not
      (If so, what for?)
    4. Have you been chat box banned? No i have not
      (If so, what for?)
      (Example: Owner, General Manager, Assistant General Manager or BoG) WJC General Manager, CHL change committee
    7. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) 2 seasons going into third, played in ITHL for 2 seasons as well.
    8. Knowledge of the rulebook? 4.5
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most)
    9. Knowledge of PSN Forums? Yes
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?)
    10. Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGHL PS4 Staff? I am on the change committee so i would like to help out in more ways.

No Streaming Account