Question about EASHL usage for League Gaming.

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by Dashx73, Dec 20, 2015.

Tags:
?

Should we use Invite friend or challenge club feature for league gaming games.

1. challenge club

47.4%
  2. invite friend

52.6%
  1. Dashx73

Dashx73 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 1 / -0
    I briefly read that the challenge club feature was being looked at to be used for league games.

This is my first season with LGHL and I imagined it would use the EASHL feature on NHL 16.

If every team went and made a club, with a required style of name, example :

LGHL (teammate)

then we could use the challenge club feature, and it would be cool because captaincy would show up on jerseys, stats would be kept in game as well.. if teams only used the club for actual league games, and used the drop in feature for practices, or they could just use the eashl club for everything so that online players can just meet in locker room for practices. I know some teams are already using EASHL for practices with their LG teams.

Then we wouldn't need to constantly invite gamertags we could just challenge clubs. If every team in the league had an official club.

If we took it even further you could require gamertags to be used as last names so they were on jerseys but I know there are some restrictions on that.

Anyway I'm just happy to be here and wanted to share these thoughts and questions that I'm sure have already been looked into.

No Streaming Account
  2. Untuchabl

Untuchabl I tried to be nice.....now I'll do what I do best

Ratings:
    +568 / 31 / -91
    Challenge club does not count as a club game though. Atleast the few I have played never counted. Doesn't solve lag issue. I honestly cannot think of a reason to do this, there are no benefits other than aesthetics.

No Streaming Account
  3. Kjhjh_2444

Kjhjh_2444 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +95 / 1 / -4
    Club challenge has just as much input delay and lag as the private drop in games. The weird thing is sometimes the away team lags more often thn the home team captain in club challenges.

No Streaming Account
  4. OdessaSteps

OdessaSteps I'm still your dad

Ratings:
    +2,691 / 11 / -88
    Having letters on the unis would be nice but it's ultimately trivial. The format in place works fine and making people join and leave their clubs potentially 3 times a week is going to be more annoying than it's worth.

No Streaming Account
  5. Jack Bauer tuna

Jack Bauer tuna Hall of Famer

Discord:
    JBT123#4279
    Ratings:
    +1,258 / 66 / -177
    We use club for LG on xbox sometimes, just jump on a random club and challenge other LG team, it's much faster.

jackbauertuna_
  6. sam11stern

sam11stern Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +277 / 102 / -71
    No

No Streaming Account
  7. xSloshy

xSloshy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,528 / 25 / -66
    AFAIK there are no captains in club anyways