Questions and answers about the upcoming season!

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL)' started by Ozzyng2, Mar 18, 2012.

1. SPLIFNRUM

SPLIFNRUM Well-Known Member

Discord:
    SPLIFF N RUM#2351
    Ratings:
    +43 / 10 / -14
    see im thinkin do 3 game series because it is what makes the mhl so fun and their media
    ehl is lame 2 games a night against different teams if its everynight like play offs best of 3 so much more worth it
    i really think u need to consider this idea because it could make everything better the ehl is pretty boring just sayin dont want to copy everything they do

No Streaming Account
  2. jasonblaze065

jasonblaze065 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    dude LG was using these rules long before EHL was even thought of

No Streaming Account
  3. Cromags21

Cromags21 LGBA Commissioner

Ratings:
    +187 / 0 / -0
    I understand what your saying Spliff, but in the history of many leagues. Players always want to know the schedule a head of time and have there off days as well. Also have the chance to play at other leagues. We might have less games a week but we will be running a 60 games a season, which runs about 10 weeks long. This is also the 1st season and we would love to just get it started. Next season work on the little things to make it better for all who play here.

There are tools that make being a manager far better then any league out there. Plus there is no Leaguedaddy, no posting weekly lines, no google doc to work with. Everything here is right on the site for you.

So I am asking to let us just get past this 1st season and we can work out the little things ppl would like out of a online league.

No Streaming Account
  4. Bigsac_13

Bigsac_13 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    What about people in other time zones 8 eastern is 7 my time on a Sunday. And even earlier for the westcoast guys. Just saying. I know I'm going to miss some Sunday games cuz of the early time.

5. Cromags21

Cromags21 LGBA Commissioner

Ratings:
    +187 / 0 / -0
    we thought of the west coast as well.. Sunday being a day that most ppl have off on. We didn't really see the problem of many members having an issue with Sunday 8 and 9 game times.

No Streaming Account
  6. iPRYMETYME

iPRYMETYME Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thanks Paradox.

No Streaming Account
  7. ClarkesKids

ClarkesKids #6 LD/RD - Clarke

Discord:
    ClarkesKids#7109
    Ratings:
    +433 / 0 / -2
    Hey guys, I signed up a few days ago and was checking the Draft list, I see myself there but listed as a center not as Left Defence. Can this be changed?

No Streaming Account