Ranking Every Teams Best & Worst Bid (Season 29 Edition)

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Basketball Association (Discontinued)' started by Natural Snag, Oct 17, 2021.

?

Does 6 Million Dollar Swinger Process Make an All-LG Team?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Natural Snag

Natural Snag Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +35 / 0 / -2
    Bidding is over and you already know what I do when bidding ends; start up a storm when I drop my best and worst bid for each teams list. So, let’s cut the small talk and get into it.

Heat:

Best Bid - ll Chase ll (500k)

Worst Bid - Tie: Berry Grizzly (4 million) and Xhump (7.75 million)

Let’s start with Chase. He’s not the best bid talent wise by any means, but a competent on ball lock for the second line at 500k? That’s a steal. And, Chase is improving everyday so, who knows how good he’ll end up.

As for Berry and Xhump, they’re both very good players who Rainy obviously was getting no matter the cost. The only reason they’re the “worst bid” is because for their position, they’re overpaid.

SuperSonics:

Best Bid - B Rab IPM (2.5 million)

Worst Bid - TheRealProcess (6 million)

I’m pretty sure I put B Rab on last years list as either a worst or best bid and he’s here again 2.5 million for a guy that really hit his stride last season is 100% worth it. Good pick here.

Now to Process. He’s a swinger.... for 6 million dollars. I don’t need to explain this. Next.

Grizzlies:

Best bid - Kvsra (1.25 million)

Worst bid - Snype (6 million)

Boy did Kvsra go cheap. Comeup’s talks of how Kas doesn’t play the game clearly affected owners and here he is now, at 1.25 million. Kas will work great getting stops for the Grizz high powered offense. Great pick up here.

Snype? Bid on? Snype in bidding? Yup Snype didn’t take an owner role this year and went into bidding. While Snype is a proven baller, I just don’t know if 6 million is the right price for him. I’m sure he’ll @ me in discord over this and prove me wrong, though.

Knicks:

Best Bid - M15 (2 million)

Worst Bid - Truss (6.25 million)

While M15 isn’t a tier 1 PG, he is still very good and a pickup that is worth it for 2 mil for the Knicks, especially considering how cheap their team is in general.

Truss is the worst bid for one reason; I think by the trade deadline he will just not be playing. Whether it’s for the Knicks or in LG in general. I don’t know how this ones gonna go.

Spurs:

Best bid - Billy Buckets (2.25 million)

Worst bid - Rickoshay (7.75 million)

Billy Buckets is a great pickup for 2.25 million. While he may not be a very defensive swinger, he can still create offense from the corner, which this team will look like it needs.

It must be old gen this year because Rick just went for 7.75 million. He’s solid this year but, highest paid PG level? Not even close. We’ll see how this one ends up.

Jazz: (I’m going to hate writing about my own team this season, so I had Dangs give me his thoughts for this portion)

Best Bid - xMango WRLD (1.75 million)

Worst Bid - Brazy The 1 (1.25 million)

Mango world is a nice selection, especially given the price. He may not be able to keep up with the Witt and Shabazz’s of the league, but for 1.75, he could be a top PG in terms of value for contract this year.

Brazy is mainly a bad contract due to some C’s that were left untaken. He showed to be decent in combines, but nothing special. We’ll see how this plays out

Lakers:

Best Bid - HG x IQ (2.5 million)

Worst Bid - Coach Denham (3 million)

HG x IQ (aka Woosie) went for cheap to the Lakers, probably because of the gamertag change. 2.5 for a previous DPOY finalist is insanely good.

Denham hasn’t played in LG for a couple seasons. He obviously used to he one of the best but, he has some question marks this time around. We’ll see what answers we get to those questions.

76ers:

Best Bid - SOF THE SORROW (500k)

Worst Bid - Vxnue (2.5 million)

SOF has that Wolves championship DNA, and the 6ers get him here. He’s a solid center that’ll get the job done on the second line while Extreme runs the the first. Great player to add to the teams depth.

Honestly, I picked Vxnue because he’s the most unknown here. I was tempted to say Extreme but, he proved me wrong the last time I did that. Wouldn’t be surprised if I’m wrong on this pick.

Magic:

Best Bid - zOptions (750k)

Worst Bid - Viz (6 mil)

zOptions is a very solid player who seemed to go unnoticed. He’s a solid take at 750k and will surely make winning plays for this team.

Viz is the teams worst bid mainly because 6 mil for a center can be a bit pricey. TKO obviously likes and prefers Viz, so that’s most likely why he went so high for him.

Suns:

Best Bid - LD Splikak (1.25 million)

Worst Bid - Im vMoose (3 million)

Ando (Splikak) went 1.25 for 1 reason: many owners most likely shied away from his personality, because his gameplay is very good so it can’t be that. This is a steal and really helps the Suns title chances.

Moose disappointed heavy his first season in LGBA, and while I’ll don’t think he’ll do as poorly this season, I don’t think he’ll live up to 3 million.

There’s my list. This season should be good as most teams are loaded with depth and talent. Good to luck to everyone in season 29!

No Streaming Account
  2. TheRealProcess

TheRealProcess Well-Known Member

Discord:
    therealprocess2296#0
    Ratings:
    +34 / 1 / -5
    challenge accept 6m swinger to the all-lg nba

TheRealProcesss