Ranking Every Teams Roster + Their Best & Worst Bids

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Basketball Association (Discontinued)' started by Natural Snag, Jun 13, 2021.

?

What Team Did The Best In Bidding?

1. Timberwolves

2. Raptors

3. Bucks

4. Warriors

5. Thunder

6. Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Natural Snag

Natural Snag Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +35 / 0 / -2
    Bidding is over and rosters are set. There is a lot of talent this year and it looks like we could see many different competitive teams. With that being said, I am here to give my take on each teams roster. Each team will be scored on a scale from 1-10. 1 being the worst and 10 being the best. I will also give who I think the teams best bid and worse bid is. This will be based on a combination of skill level and price. And finally, I will also give the teams tiers. The tiers are, in order: tanker, bubble team, playoff team, and championship contender. So, with that being said, let’s get into it.

Dallas Mavericks:

Tier: Tanker

Best Bid: Tie. Banned Mike (500k). Banned Chase (500k)

Worst Bid: Tie. Tom (5.5 million) and Beeda IPM (3 million)

Hoodie TKO is back as owner but this time, he actually gets to pick his team. This squad is pretty much the rise up gaming league all stars + Tom and Maserati. I think a lot of drama will come from this squad and they’ll be an interesting watch (more off the floor than on it). I don’t expect Tom to leave, but the rest of the squad is a bunch of first years who we don’t know too much about. Banned Chxse, Banned Mike, and Baruso have put up some stats in other leagues, but I don’t see a way this team makes the playoffs.

Chicago Bulls:

Tier: Playoff Team

Best Bid: LeezyDeezy (500k)

Worst Bid: l Marquise l (IF he doesn’t win MVP) (10 million)

Munnie has, once again, built himself a solid team here with this seasons Chicago Bulls. While many, including myself, will question going max on Marquise, there may be a method to Munnie’s madness. He also picked up 2 players from last seasons Bulls teams, and first year guys Skyz, Polar, and BigMac could all be solid, cheap contributors to the team. Not to mention their acquisition of Aptai, who has been a consistent double-double threat throughout his LG career. Let’s see how far this team can go.

Los Angeles Lakers:

Tier: Bubble team

Best Bid: KyriexThanos (500k)

Worst Bid: LFDee (1.75 million)

KingReggieMamba and newcomer BLVCK DREAMz lead the Lakers into this season. And, this team can go either way. Looking at the center position, it doesn’t seem to be anything special. Smoove was a TC last season and SlimeCal shows glimpses, but is nothing too special. But, it gets better. The Lakers were able to acquire SwaggyxFresh, who averaged 16 and 7 for the blazers last season while also getting KyriexThanos who, in season 25, averaged 14 points. And lastly, Vegan man. Vegan averaged 10 & 5 for the Lakers last season and his daily hydration reminders are sure to keep the team running all year long, as I expect they’ll stay on the playoff bubble for most of the season.

Miami Heat:

Best Bid: The whole team is 500k’s.

Worst Bid: The whole team is 500k’s.

The BG clan leads the Heat into the fight this season. Katt x BG, Sway BG and Ace x BG are all first year LG players who were picked up by their second year LG player & owner, Moe x BG. And from what I’ve seen in the past with clans, this could go very well, or very poorly. But, I have no doubt this team will make the playoffs because of the teams GM; Nurtec. Nurtec averaged 21 and 7 for the Lakers last year and dropped 40 and 35 on the first seed Celtics in last years playoffs, winning both of his lines games in that series. Nurtec continues to improve and I’m ready to see him lead this team to a playoff spot.

Minnesota Timberwolves

Tier: Championship contender

Best Bid: RTB Abstrxct (500k)

Worst Bid: PifxTheKing (3.25 million)

The duo of Jiggy and Teei can’t stop winning. This T-Wolves team is nice. Led by, of course, their owner and GM who won the championship last season, the Timberwolves will be competing for this seasons title as well. But, it’s more than just those 2. They also have first year man Too Baited. Now, was the fact that Baited was taking a ban if he didn’t play for Jig scummy because it intimidated other owners? Yes. Should this have been addressed better? Yes. But, we’re here now, and Baited is going to help this team go the distance. The team also has two completely different types of spot ups. Viktomize, who no one has ever seen white a shot. And Iso, who no one has ever seen green a shot. Their shooting presence will be key as the other teams help off Jig and Teei on defense. But guess what? It doesn’t end there. They also pick up Good To Lock who has had a lot of hype surrounding him, as well as Abstrxct who averaged 14 PPG on last year’s championship team. Good luck defeating this squad.

Oklahoma City Thunder

Best Bid: TheMalikster (1.75 million)

Worst Bid: Tie. Kenan NFC (6 million). ll618ll (5 million)

Snype teams up with LG legend OG to form the OKC Thunder. And, by Snype’s standards at least, this team isn’t that good. SpotJr holds down the Center spot but his decision making has proven to be poor at times and will definitely cost this team some possessions, and maybe games. But, it does get a bit better. They added veteran TchuckyNorris who will most likely give the team a double digit PPG total to rely on. Zero choice is also yet another vet who can hold his own. And then we have Malikster who will get his buckets along w Kenan NFC who can play both the PG and SF positions. But, the people holding this team together will be, of course, Snype and OG. We know what Snype can do. DPOY, All LGBA first team, you name it. But boy will his defense be crucial as this team to me looks very offensive oriented. And then there’s OG. He hasn’t played since S24 but, he averaged 39 PPG in his last full season. I put this team as a playoff squad only BUT if OG is the same player he once was, this team could win a championship. It’s all about that X factor.

Philadelphia 76ers:

Tier: Bubble Team.

Best Bid: Itz Hotpantz (500k)

Worst Bid: Whoever plays worse between Kat & Empty.

When I look at this 76ers team I see one glaring concern; they have no “it” factor on the offensive end. Almost everyone on the roster highest PPG total in previous seasons is around 8-11. They do have SubxForce to lead the defense but the offense looks, questionable. But, one man can prove me wrong, and that’s Empty 7. He has no prior LG experience but, if he’s solid, it could transform this team from bubble to guaranteed playoff team. We’ll have to find out as the season goes on.

Phoenix Suns:

Tier: Tanker

Best Bid: Whichever one of the 6 500K’s plays the best

Worst Bid: Im x Houston (5.25 million)

I’m declaring this team a tanker for one main reason: I haven’t seen much of the roster play and for those whom I have seen, they’re nothing special. But the key talking point is Holdmybeer. He was a huge topic during bidding as his price skyrocketed right off the bat. He better be worth it because otherwise, this Suns team is headed to the bottom of the standings.

Toronto Raptors:

Tier: Championship Contender

Best Bid: Tie. Brandbai (1.75 million) and SlimeWorld (3.5 million)

Worst Bid: Extreme888 (6 million)

The Frenchmen are back at it. Ayz and Tal bring a formidable squad into the season. They have everything. Defense? Brandbai and Witt. Offense? Slimeworld and Ayz. Big men? Extreme and Tal. This team has no glaring weaknesses that I think can keep them from being in the hunt for a championship. This team is going to be a whole lot of fun to watch throughout the season and I’m excited to see what this roster can do.

Golden State Warriors

Tier: Championship Contender

Best Bid: Hug corner (3 million)

Worst Bid: Go Strapz (5.5 million)

Kob and Ando built a championship level squad with this GSW team. You start off with Go Strapz who, despite being a bit pricy for his stats, will still contribute to the team. Then there’s JeFe. An elite role player that was a key piece in the Nets championship run last season. The third big piece for them, is hug corner. Hug corner (aka moose) is a draymond green type player. Stats don’t tell the whole story. He can be the alpha of a team and can guard any position on defense. This warriors team is going to be difficult to get past.

Brooklyn Nets:

Best Bid: ASniper (500k)

Worst Bid: zKrakn (4 million)

Miami Heat legends Flems and Rick are back to hopefully bring a championship to Brooklyn this time. This team is built unlike most, but they’re definitely made for the playoffs. Let’s take a deeper dive. We’ll start with the Centers, where there is a lot of depth. Natural Snag, and Process are centers who have shown double double ability, while Berry Grizzly will most likely have his first full time season at Center this year. As we move down the roster, we see Sniper. Sniper did not even get a bid until Saturday. His defense is there but his shooting is below average and may be the X factor when it comes to this teams success. We also see Expect Bills at the hash, who was an All LGBA candidate until he was moved to the Grizzlies late last season. The teams PG’s feature Rick, who struggled last season, AutoxTone, a first year LG PG, and Krakn, who last averaged 14, 4, and 4 in season 23. But I’m told he can run both lock and PG. This team definitely has a lot of versatility in terms of who can play what positions, but their offense will most likely struggle unless Rick or Krakn improve. But, the rebounding and defense should be there, so I expect them to see the playoffs.

Now, you thought I wouldn’t talked about Murked huh? Him and his terrible availability are coming to Brooklyn to try to deliver a chip. It’s going to be a show.

Milwaukee Bucks:

Tier: Championship contender

Best Bid: ChuckinFrees (4.75 million)

Worst Bid: Sahrento (6.25 million)

Kasra is back in the owners seat with comeup as his GM, and the lockdown duo have built a solid team. We’ll start with the strongest part of the team; their locks. Kas and Comeup will lock up pretty much any first or second line you throw at them. Combine this with Rainy, an all defensive team PG, this team is going to be hard to attack on defense. But, they also have some firepower at the PG position. We all know what Rainy can do, but let’s talk about ChuckinFrees. He’s a PNR PG who puts up big numbers in other leagues. He shoots the ball well and rarely makes bad reads. He’s not the type of PG you can expect to stop. You can only hope to contain him. Frees vs Jiggy will be a battle. The team doesn’t have much depth at the C position however, so I’m curious to see how exactly they will make sure ChuckingFrees has a Center to PNR with, but I’m sure they have a plan.

Charlotte Hornets:

Tier: Bubble Team

Best Bid: Killafornia0810 (2.5 million)

Worst Bid: GQRayfe (2.5 million)

Juice and rising start CTWICE captain the Hornets this season. And this team has potential to go far, or not so far. Going down the roster we see Rams334 and Bigly Wins. Two returners to LG who both seem to be solid players, but won’t make the difference for this team. Then we have Bronx, a newcomer at the Center spot who I’ve heard big things about. I expect him to compete for an All-LG team spot. But the main man I want to talk about is the aforementioned GM, CTWICE. CTWICE has had one of the biggest jumps i’ve seen. If he continues to progress, I believe he can level up this team from a bubble squad to a solid playoff squad. But with a lot of lockdown talent in the league, we’ll see if he’s ready for the challenge.

New York Knicks:

Tier: Bubble Team

Best bid: Just Djay (500k)

Worst bid: Hxndoutz (7 million)

Last but not least, team 14/14, the New York Knicks led by Bands x Lie. And Bands didn’t do a bad job building this team. Boss Up B is the first addition I’d like to talk about. Boss up can play the 4&5 and provide great defense and shooting at both positions. He’s the type of key role player you need if you want to win. Then we have Hxndoutz. The LG vet has shown he can score with the best of them when he’s on his game, but the big question for him and this team is, how often will he be on his game?

• Like Like x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    No Streaming Account