Regular Season Conclusion and Playoff Structure

Discussion in 'E-Sports Hockey League' started by NugeTV, May 2, 2014.

1. Nuge

Nuge SmithZz

Discord:
    nuge#0
    Ratings:
    +6,623 / 177 / -194
    [​IMG]

First look at the bracket. ROUND 1 Playoff games must be completed by Monday May 5th at 11:59PM as per the rules (if they run a bit past then it isnt a huge deal, but the series winner should be known by Tuesday morning when normal people wake up). Teams should schedule their games with their opponents as soon as possible. I'll be checking in with each team GM to make sure they're scheduling games. If no games for a round 1 series have been scheduled by Sunday at 11:59PM the games will be held Monday at 9PM, 9:30PM, and 10PM.

Teams with byes, congrats, because some teams couldnt complete 20 games in a month+ period you get a free pass to the quarter finals. Round 2 begins on Tuesday and once you know your opponent I recommend setting a date and time for the games as those 3 games must be finished by Friday May 9th.

Rounds 3 and 4 are 5 games and 7 games respectively, and each of the rounds will allow a week for scheduling purposes.

As always read the mo'fuggin rules if you have a question. If it isnt answered there feel free to ask here or send me a PM. Good luck to all of the teams, the regular season was really fun and I hope the playoffs are just as enjoyable.

2. Trobs

Trobs Prime Example

Ratings:
    +1,074 / 29 / -28
    If a team gets done the first round fast and they know who they play in the second, can we schedule round 2 games before tuesday?

No Streaming Account
  3. WiTNESS 513

WiTNESS 513 Wit

Ratings:
    +163 / 2 / -5
    Good luck to everyone and thanks for making this Pro Series first season a success. It's been a lot of fun and most importantly, very competitive. Thanks to Tris and Nuge for the structure and support as well as their time and consideration to make this happen.

No Streaming Account
  4. Nuge

Nuge SmithZz

Discord:
    nuge#0
    Ratings:
    +6,623 / 177 / -194
    In order to make the playoffs work with the system I had to personally create the games. The times are obviously not accurate (They're one minute apart, duhhhhh), Im going to make a playoff scheduling thread where Im going to require one team to post "Hey, these are the dates/times we're playing" and then the other team has to quote it to confirm.

5. Nuge

Nuge SmithZz

Discord:
    nuge#0
    Ratings:
    +6,623 / 177 / -194
    If both teams agree to play them before Tuesday thats fine, but they wont be able to enter scores until Tuesday night.

6. Kpy86

Kpy86 Hi

Ratings:
    +539 / 7 / -23
    Good job Nuge. Let's get these going.

kipper86