Revisiting Eastern Atlantic Predictions

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming American Hockey League (LGAHL)' started by k-fed, Dec 6, 2019.

?

Who gets the last two spots?

Poll closed Dec 7, 2019.
  1. Providence & WBS

9 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Providence & LHV

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. WBS & LHV

9 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. A Salty SaiIor

A Salty SaiIor Warning Group

Ratings:
    +2,026 / 48 / -76
    Hello, today we revisit the Eastern Atlantic Predictions made in early October. Here we go!

1. Bridgeport Sound Tigers

Division Pre-Ranking: 2

Current Ranking: 1

It was playoffs or bust for these Tigers and they have been one of the best teams in the entire league from the start. I mentioned the defensive unit during pre-season and currently this team is 1st in GA with 152 allowing 2.11 goals a game. Defense wins championships. So does Tatar and Villy.

2. Charlotte Checkers

Division Pre-Ranking: 1

Current Ranking: 2

The checkers – tigers’ rivalry has been a good one all season as the two teams have literally been neck and neck for majority of the season. That is until CharLit traded Williams in a surprise move and that’s where they began to lose grip on the race. 9 points out with 10 games left is possible but not without willy the goat.

3. Providence Bruins

Division Pre-Ranking: 5

Current Ranking: 3

I called this division being a powerhouse once again and that it has been all season. However, Providence has found themselves in the right position where they want to be. Going into week 9 they hold the tie break currently over WBS for 4th and have a 3-point lead over 5th place which I’ll talk about shortly. For broomball’s sake I sure hope they get in.

4. WBS Penguins

Division Pre-Ranking: 4

Current Ranking: 4

I gave the baby pens the benefit of the doubt of the last spot due to the strong management group of Gentry and Motown. With bidding acquisitions of Kermie & Nightingale winding out their solid top line these guys have made a late push and are trying to get themselves into the 3rd spot. However, does anyone really want to play Bridgeport or Charlotte in a round 1 series?

5. Lehigh Valley Phantoms

Division Pre-Ranking: 6

Current Ranking: 5

The Phantoms have been one of the more inconsistent teams, hard to tell sometimes if they were contenders or pretenders. With one week left they find themselves just 3 points out of the final playoff spot. Kaberle and company are sound when it comes to smelling the playoffs. Whether its providence or WBS losing ground I believe LH squeaks in either on a tie-breaker or by one point on the final night.

6. Hershey Bears

Division Pre-Ranking: 3

Current Ranking: 6

A bit surprised by how low in the standings these bears are but nonetheless it looks like NiteOwl will miss the playoffs for the first time in quite some time. It won’t be long before he’s back though. At least cloud finally managed a full season with Nite this time but unfortunately its good night for this team.

7. Hartford Wolf Pack

Division Pre-Ranking: 8

Current Ranking: 7

Welp, things I got right. Hartford not having cap space to get better. GB being stuck to the end. Not quite a last place finish but close enough.

8. Springfield Thunderbirds

Division Pre-Ranking: 7

Current Ranking: 8

Just as I said for Texas earlier this week. JDJ is a good player especially when with his line mates Chady and Squad, just not a good manager as proven again as the worst team statistically in the league.

Playoff Teams Predicted Correctly: 3 (as of now)
    Playoff Teams Predicted Total: 14/16 (as of now the 6th) (BNG & PRO only misses so far)

Division Ranks Predicted Correctly: 1
    Division Ranks Predicted Total: 4/16 (as of now) 25% of division places predicted is pretty good considering how good or bad things can go.

Salty.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. Krvstoffer

Krvstoffer help

Discord:
    krvstoffer#0
    Ratings:
    +1,881 / 57 / -118
    • Winner Winner x 2