Rise's Player History Spotlight Episode 2

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Basketball Association (Discontinued)' started by HBB Rise, Jun 21, 2021.

?

Who's next

1. Witt

4 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Extreme

2 vote(s)
    25.0%
  3. Other (comment)

2 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. HBB Rise

HBB Rise Well-Known Member

Discord:
    hbbrise#0
    Ratings:
    +59 / 0 / -16
    Before we go on, let me preface this buy saying I'm not going to go over every player. That's dead. However, I will go over players that have a good story to them, like I did with my first one with Sniper.

In today's player history, we are going to review the player history of arguably one of the best players to ever play in LG, MR 2 TIME CHAMP, 1 TIME WORD CUP WINNER, RICKOSHAY. Otherwise known as Rick.

Rick's very first season in LG should have shown everyone exactly what type of player he would turn out to be with more time and practice. He played a total of 9 games with a 7-2 record during the regular season, and averaged 18.3 0.6 7.4 and 2.6.

Then game the next season.
    The dysfunctional Jazz ended up putting a majority of their cap on him, and he was not surrounded by the talent he needed in order to win.
    But they had the right idea, if I'll be honest with banking on him to hit his true potential.
    Unfortunately, that didnt happen that season.
    He played 18 games, and only won 10, while averaging 13.7 0.8 9.3 and 1.
    His last season on 2k19 was surely one to forget, but fueled him even further in his path to a championship.

Then 2k20 came.
    After receiving a 4.5 mil bid from yours truly, Rick went on to average 16.8 0.8 8.8 and 3 in the regular season with an 11-7 record.

Dont let the record fool you, i failed him for 2 weeks and caused those loses with his line.
    The Rick Flems Sniper Tim and Extreme Timberwolves line was one of the better lines this league has seen.
    Rick lead the way to causing the Kings that season to collapse after beating then by 30 during the regular season, and then to forfiet in the playoffs after beating their 1st line by 25.
    This team was determined to make the finals and to give Rick his first chip, and it had the gusto to do so. Unfortunately, the Timberwolves met the the Nuggets in the playoffs, and despite him going 1-1 against them, the second line had a player not be able to load his characters and it caused a forfeit, which then destoryed that teams moral and will to play after having to wait another hour to play.

When season 22 came, Rick knew what he had to do. Take his own team.
    Having the blue print for success for his first line laid out for him, he wasted no time by choosing Flems as his GM, and nabing Sniper Tim and Extreme again for his first line.
    All that was left was a second line, and he he blew away all expectations with that one.
    Having put 500k on 2 players no one wanted due to toxicity and winning their bids, he wasted no time using the left over cap he had on KhoreyHooks and Beardo.
    And proving he has the skill as an owner, his final championship roster spot went to a TC named Danman, that went without bids that he found, and turned out to be one of his best decisions as he came up huge for them after being called up.

Rick went on to average 22.4, 1.3, 9.1 and 1.8 that regular season, and had a 16 - 6 record. But thats not all,
    He took it a step further and didnt lose a single game come playoffs, averaging 24.8 1.5 10.2 and 1.1, and won his first chip.

Surely, he can't do better than that right?
    Think again.
    Rick wasn't done yet, he needed another chip, and he got that in the following season as the Heat owner again,
    All while increasing his averages with 34.1 0.5 10.2 and 1.1, and boasting a 13-4 record.
    Absolute insanity. There was nothing stopping him that season from repeating as the LG champ. He averaged less than his regular season, with 30.5 0 (lol) 8.3 and 0.8, but that didn't stop him from coasting to his last normal season championship.

Then came the last time he won a season in LG with the world cup.
    Leading Israel with a combined (regular season and playoffs) average of 33.5 0.5 9.9 and 1, he won the entire cup with an 11-1 record, only losing 1 time in the 5 games of the regular season.

Rick is an absolute legend of a PG, and while his Celtics season after taking a break didnt turn out how he wanted, he's back at it again with the Nets, with his original championship duo partner Flems.
    Can they change the course after starting 1-5? Is Rick washed after his fantastic 2k20 run?
    Time will tell, but history has shown us Rick will find a way to end up on top.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account