Round 2 Prediction thingy

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by Gold Mete, Aug 18, 2018.

1. Lehk 31

Lehk 31 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    tyler89#0
    Ratings:
    +599 / 13 / -31
    Last time I did this, I seemed to have triggered a few people. Love that. Anyway, I was obviously wrong on a few match ups which is cool. Good to see underdog (in my eyes) teams show up and eat when they have everything on the line. Shout out to NJD for not only making me eat my words, but for also lighting up a shitter goalie. @o R E C K I o is still better.

New Jersey Devils vs Carolina Hurricanes

NJD beating NYR was a shock to many people. This team was underachieving talent wise and seems that they have finally woken up. Scary. If they continue to keep up that level of intensity, I don't think CAR will have a chance. As for Carolina, who just eliminated my wonderful caps in G7, I do not think they have much of a chance this series the way the Devils are playing. Josh needs to rip out that backpack again and continue his dominance. This guy just doesn't know what losing is this season. Beat Josh and you win the series. Good fucking luck with that.

NJD in 7. @KushNastyy do your thing

Buffalo Sabres vs Toronto Maple Leafs

Now, my last write up I think I had FLA in 4 because this leafs team was and still is nothing special to me. FLA loves going to G7 and choking as favorites so remind me to never bet on @I2I-Way-Hockey and his panthers again. Good for the leafs to win this series but they will have a much tougher task stopping the Sabres who might be the hottest team these last few weeks. @Desjy99 rip our wolves :( . Hot take : Hazee doesn't lose a single playoff game. Kid lives in a pool of sweat come playoff time. Go Sabres.

BUF in 6

Colorado Avalanche vs Minnesota Wild

COL flew by LAK without breaking a sweat. Who would've guessed? Literally everyone who isn't delusional. Said it before and will say it again. This team is disgusting. Talent and connection wise. Little history lesson for the people who cry about west (i am one of them and if anyone west hosts me i will hate you) @x Braydenn already has a Norris trophy playing on EAST! Haters. Minny will be a much better challenge than LAK but I was really looking forward to a NSH COL match up. Oh well. Hopefully we will see some west vs west in this series so we can see other lines at their max potential. This team is coming off of a massive G7 win and will try to keep that level of play for this series. Rumor has it that Vish is going on vacation this week. Yikes.

Avs in 5

Anaheim Ducks vs Edmonton Oilers

ANA vs EDM. Didnt really think EDM would be able to stop the CGY OFF but boy was I wrong. Completely blowing CGY out. I dont even know what to say really. Underrated D core with a few offensive weapons. Still not a fan of the goalie tandem but when you play great defensively, your goalies life will be easy. Fully expect to see @Full_melt707 go absolutely bananas in the shoutbox after every game win or lose. Hopefully Carm and the Ducks can come into this series and just take a giant shit on fullmelt just for the memes. The Ducks will need to have all lines show up and play lights out if they want to move on. They have the talent and chemistry to do it. Dont suck.

EDM in 7.

This didn't take me nearly as long as the last one so I am sorry if it inst as "good" or if it is shittier than before! Majority of these match ups are going to come down to one bad turnover that makes or breaks the series. Minimal room for error. Dont be the guy that blows it. With that being said, good luck to everyone still playing this terrible game. I hope to see some upsets and a lot of beef. Rip my caps
    Go Sabres :)

• Like Like x 7
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    LehkXR