?

Do the rules apply to everyone in the league? Or are backs turned to BOGS and media

1. Yes, The rules and punishment is fair for everyone.

32.1%
  2. No, some people get the get out of jail free card based on LG involvement.

67.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Air Raiders

Air Raiders S26 Most Sportsmanlike Player (QMJHL)

Discord:
    airraiders#0
    Ratings:
    +658 / 42 / -48
    Guess they should be taking a look at NHL owners who are stupid enough to call up inactive players then.

No Streaming Account
  2. APsychicTaco

APsychicTaco Scrub Goalie Supreme

Ratings:
    +3,959 / 189 / -263
    Yup, that's not our problem :(

APsychicTaco
  3. NotoriousFAT 00

NotoriousFAT 00 Former LG media kingpin, Wine gum lover, LG dad.

Discord:
    NotoriousFAT 00#5853
    Ratings:
    +3,744 / 76 / -124
    Welcome to Exposed! Episode 4.5.

• Like Like x 3
    notoriousfat00
  4. LG McDonald

LG McDonald Director of Hockey Operations

Discord:
    McDonald#2877
    Ratings:
    +12,036 / 113 / -852
    I do believe you aren't the "only one" who has a concern about something, but you are the only one to make a thread about a vague topic, gte called out about it only to make part of the post and your public rant about how you didn't get a calder trophy due to the fact you retired before the awards were issued. As for the trophy, the BOG can fix that for you, and the banner well that is something only Tris can help with. Hopefully you get all that sorted out since I've explained this to you several times now.

Now if this is about how media members or BOG get treated different give me some examples? I'll give you a few:
    • Dunks was a media member and a BOG last season. Ended up being removed from BOG for information he was passing along.
    • This season Dunks being a media head for show got a month chat ban for comments that were going on during the whole Papa Adams drama. If anything you are right, this isn't consistent since dunks hasn't had a chat issue in years and I just hit him with a month right off the bat. When normally this should have been a week.
    • Darcy just had his chatbox removed for the 10th time in about two seasons so it is going to remain removed.
    • Plus I went at both of them in the team chat for their stupid comments and if you don't believe me ask a few people from Prov lol.
    • Air Raiders had his bidding viewing rights removed for comments during CHL bidding.
    • A select few BOG have already been spoken to by me this season in regards to their chat conduct. The difference with the BOG is the fact I don't air the dirty laundry out in the community. I address it and if the issue doesn't stop, I remove and move on.

The IP issues from last season were taken to Tris for review. We had nothing on our end showing that anyone from staff or media gave out saucin' IP. The only IP we had on file that the BOG could have reviewed from Saucin was a mobile IP which was different than the IP he said that got out. All we have on the situation was claims made by malchesky after he was removed from the league and basically from the site for issues he cause during the season and while he was running LGVs.

A lot of speculation in regards to what people think occurred which I believe to be fairly normal here. Discussion and debate around issues is what keeps the forums interesting. We don't rule on speculation. This is the internet and if I issued a site ban for every time I got a complaint that "Player A" is a second tag, the league would be 4 teams.....

If you want to think "staff is bias", "staff doesn't apply the rules equally" blah blah blah, so be it. You want to say I am corrupt and not fair across the board? That is fine with me as well. Consistency when it comes rulings and how things are meant to be handled is something preached to staff nearly daily and is constantly a goal we look to accomplish. Sometimes from the outside looking in, two situations may appear to be the same but when you look at the details they aren't.

Anyways, thing thread has turned into a circle jerk when I was hoping it would be more productive so I could talk about some of the "concerns" you had. Unfortunately the only issues you brought forwards are in regards to a banner I can't fix for you and I'll be sure the BOG get on the calder asap!

Cheers

And for anyone else who reads this or has a concern about an issue take the time to message me on LG or on Discord (LG McDonald#5572) I am always open to taking the time to explain things.

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    LeagueGamingOfficial
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.