S10 TOTS 18

Discussion in 'LGFA PSN' started by BLUESfan1997, Sep 5, 2020.

Tags:
  1. BLUESfan1997

BLUESfan1997 Head of LGFA PSN Media

Discord:
    bluesfan1997#1997
    Ratings:
    +63 / 0 / -3
    Well, I thought this would be the last post. I realized that last seasons' post was just too long to contain both the TOTS 18 and the Award Winners, so I will have the Award Winners in a separate post so it's easier on the eyes. This was well, a very interesting season to say the least. Twists and turns were evident everywhere here. You had the quick starters, you had the surprise teams come and go, the inevitable collapse and even a team who despite the early struggles were able to come oh so close to pulling of the heist of the year. Following through with the end, the Media Team were able to document so much in the weeks of work. To culminate all of it to this single moment, it's been such an honor to Head such a great Media Team. I can't wait to hit the bed and relax until S11 and FIFA 21 kicks off the league yet again. Until then, I still have to discuss over the voting and results of said voting.

This was the 36 man shortlist that dwindled into our TOTS 18:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

As you can see, this is the largest list that our Media Team sees, and from here, they have to vote in 18 players that have had the best success in Season 10. Now you will see the results of their votes.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The gold means they were in the Starting XI slots, and the yellow means they were in the subs for the voters. Though now comes the hardest part of the section, and believe me, I feel like this will hurt me much more than you think.

Honorable Mentions

Ah no, this has to be the worse spot to be in, so close to making it in the TOTS 18, but just a few points shy of breaking into the spot. Still, be proud of knowing how great of a player you are, and use it as fuel to help you look into the next season as someone that can make a push for TOTS 18.

GK: @Javier [FC Schalke 04]

A big drop-off from making the TOTS 18 as a bench player, still has the caliber of making his name known through the league. I'm sure he'll bounce back from this to returning to the form everyone knows he's capable of.

FB: @j_carlos_44 [VFL Wolfsburg]

He was one of the 3 in the Most Improved Award in S9, now he's turned into a shutdown RB for the Wolfsburg side. He was inches from pushing his name into the TOTS 18, just 2 points shy of would have capped off a storybook ending for J_Carlos (maybe adding a league title would have done that as well.)

CB: @Gireud [FC Schalke 04]

This is not his first rodeo in this list, he missed out once again by a single point last season to @lCerbl and now he's just that point away once again. Everyone knows what level he can play at, it's just tough to watch as a team-mate of his to miss out once again.

DM: @BLUESfan1997 [FC Schalke 04]

I am not writing about myself here, those two winners at DM truly deserved their spots and the fact that I was just a few points away isn't anything to be upset about. I am happy to see the competition at DM increase and excited to regain my spot there in Season 11.

CM: @ramsam02 and @Twiztid7886 [Bayern Munich & VFL Wolfsburg respectively]

It wasn't a really close race there for the 4 CM spots, but these two are well respected in the league. I am sure that they'll continue to get better going into a new FIFA and who knows, they may get their name spotlighted in the TOTS 18.

ATT: @Naxvyy [SC Freiburg]

He managed with what little support he may of had. Still managed to be tied for 3rd in Goals Scored. Coming from nowhere, we'll be looking at the trajectory of this up and coming player will be.

But enough about the what-ifs, I am going to give this up to @Stun Gun for the rest of the post and thank you @lCerbl for designing the cards, it always means a lot to get your backing in this.

TOTS Starting XI:

GK: @AZEVEDO2002 (FC Bayern Munich): Bayern’s strong #1 this season put up great numbers as he pushed his former cup winning side to the league. He also leads all goalies this season with a total of 14 clean sheets.

[​IMG]
    LB: @Destiny (FC Schalke 04): This strong defender had a breakout season with Schalke, including over 100 possessions won (me being a defender, I know just how hard this is to do.) Interestingly, he’s the only Schalke defender on the starters, but his stats prove he stands above and beyond his peers.

[​IMG]
    LCB: @Mayor_35 (RB Leipzig): It’s Mayor, what else can anyone really say? Another monster season by one of the best to grace LGFA, even if Leipzig had a weak season for their liking. Almost 60 interceptions, and over 30 tackles even improving his insane previous season.

[​IMG]
    RCB: @Goes171 (FC Bayern Munich): This rookie came right in and stole the show at Bayern. As the season progressed, he just got stronger and stronger, proving to be a central pillar in their defensive line. 47 interceptions, 31 tackles, and a 7.7 AMR proves his worth this season.

[​IMG]
    RB: @KingFetz (FC Union Berlin) Arguably the most underrated player in the league this season, he’s been all over the right side of the field, making great defensive plays for Union Berlin. 42 interceptions, 39 tackles, and over 100 possessions won in the league, and also got similar numbers in the cup, too! (40 int, 31 tackle, 80 poss won)

[​IMG]
    DM: @neh-1985 (Bayer Leverkusen) Neh-1985, or as we call him: “Noble,” was the strongest DM in the league this season. 83 interceptions, 71 tackles, and over 170 possessions won show his insane contributions throughout all 27 games of the season. With numbers like those, it’s safe to assume his CB’s could get some drinks and relax while Noble kept charge in defense!

[​IMG]
    CM: @youssefzooki (FC Schalke 04) Youssef has been quite strong this season, 5 goals and 6 assists, and with 12 key passes he was a key contributor in building up Schalke’s attack. He also proved to be a jack of all trades, with two games at GK (a win and a draw,) and two games as a full back (1 win, 1 loss.) This marks his 4th TOTS appearance in a row, wonderful work from the LGFA veteran.

[​IMG]
    CM: @Respecognyze (FC Bayern Munich) The Müller to Kevin’s Ronaldo, Respecgonyze has won his 4th title in a row as a manager as he changed sides from being the Mikel Arteta to Fabiolo’s Guardiola, to being his own Hansi Flick with Munchen. 5 goals and 8 assists are also great numbers for an attacking midfielder.

[​IMG]
    CM: @Adhil98 (Bayer Leverkusen) 15 games, 15 goals, 9 assists, and 23 key passes. This offensive beast proved to be a key part in Leverkusen’s strong attack and late season title push. This player certainly proved to be vital in his teams’ success apart from his goal contributions, as he went 14-1-0 when he played for his team. Honestly, he is a great POTY candidate.

[​IMG]
    ATT: @KevinSLB1302 (FC Bayern Munich) 19 goals and 8 assists gives Kevin the top scorers trophy (tied with Jackovasaurus), but this key piece to Bayern’s attack has been class for the last 2 LGFA seasons. Goals, assists, when Kevin plays well, Bayern does too. A well-deserved second TOTS in a row, and well-deserved title for Kevin.

[​IMG]
    ATT: @D-Saboteur (Bayer Leverkusen) Another player who emerged later in the season, his 15 goals and 12 assists were the key to Leverkusen’s insane late season form. After a weak Week 4, he started every game in the insane 14 win and 1 draw run mentioned previously with Adhil98. Great work from D-Saboteur, and we can’t wait to see him get more time to put up more numbers next season.

[​IMG]
    Subs:

GK: @Inferno425 (RB Leipzig) 127 saves was the highest total for any recorded goalie this season, which proves his worth to the Leipzig side. He played well, and deserves the subs spot in this season’s TOTS. He keeps improving, and hopefully he can make the first team next season!

[​IMG]
    FB: @LastxTrick (RB Leipzig) 60 interceptions and 51 tackles are great stats for this RB. A key piece in Leipzig’s defense, alongside Mayor, this rookie proved to be worth his 22 million price tag.

[​IMG]
    CB: @Devil_Clutch1 (VFL Wolfsburg) Cerb’s protege proved to be a great defensive and even offensive threat. 3 goals and 1 assist made him a threat on set pieces, while 50 interceptions, 85 possessions won, and a lot of clean sheets proved him to be a strong defensive anchor as well. After limited time with Hertha last season, he was able to shine for Wolfsburg this year.

[​IMG]
    DM: @Mo0odi-992 (Borussia Mochengladbach) 79 interceptions, 63 tackles, and 143 possessions won prove that Moodi has still got it! Sadly, he comes runner up to Noble this season, but he is still a world class player, and a handful for attackers.

[​IMG]
    CM: @CrazyAM-MO (FC Bayern Munich) 5 goals and 3 assists shows for another good season for this midfielder. Like Leon Goretzka, the Schalke to Bayern transfer helped this midfielder grow and win himself a league trophy!

[​IMG]
    ATT: @Jackovasaurus_ (FC Koln) 19 goals gets him a shared Golden boot, but his less assists than Kevin and Saboteur unfortunately put him on the TOTS Subs. Nevertheless, this scored with killer efficiency, and will certainly be a threat for seasons to come!

[​IMG]
    ATT: @finkleberrie (FC Schalke 04) 15 goals and 4 assists are great numbers for any striker, but sadly there were some more prolific strikers in the league. Still, he makes the TOTS bench for his great effort, keeping his TOTS streak alive at 4 in a row alongside his teammate Youssef!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    BLUESfan1997
  2. BLUESfan1997

BLUESfan1997 Head of LGFA PSN Media

Discord:
    bluesfan1997#1997
    Ratings:
    +63 / 0 / -3
    • Like Like x 1
    BLUESfan1997
  3. BroadwayCJ97