S10 TOTW 4 Winners

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming FIFA Association (LGFA)' started by BLUESfan1997, Jul 19, 2020.

Tags:
?

Halfway through Season 10, who do you have winning the League Title?

Poll closed Jul 26, 2020.
  1. Wolfsburg

7 vote(s)
    36.8%
  2. Bayern Munich

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  3. FC Schalke 04

5 vote(s)
    26.3%
  4. FC Koln

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  5. Anyone else from the current Bottom Half...

5 vote(s)
    26.3%
  1. BLUESfan1997

BLUESfan1997 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    BLUESfan#1997
    Ratings:
    +74 / 0 / -3
    As I continue seeing the season unfold, it becomes easier to tell who's who. The fun I have doing this is not to be understated. I lose a bit of free time, but I feel like the league enjoys having something to look forward to, that it's worth it. There's only 1 thing I abhor, and it's simply for players that spend time to play in this league, have fun, enjoy the competitiveness of it, only for their stats to not be entered. Owners, managers, it's your responsibility for the stats that I use to be entered on time to give these players something to reach for when it comes to TOTW, TOTT and TOTS. You made a commitment to the league, to these players to do the simple things, don't fail them. Oh and thank you @lCerbl for the card designs again, he's quick on the dot with it, every time.

As you all wonder, this was the shortlist for all the players for TOTW 4:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The Voting Results:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Honorable Mentions for TOTW 4:

FB: @x ScrumZzyy
    CB: @Gireud
    ATT: @D-Saboteur

Our CB vote was tied, so our first tie-breaker was with votes outside the Media Team, and it was still a tie vote, so our second tie-breaker is how many first places votes each candidate has. CB #5 edged out CB #3 by 1 first-place vote.

TOTW 4

GK: @Inferno425 - RB Leipzig

4 GP: 24 Saves (88.9% Save Percentage), 3 Clean Sheets [7.5 AMR]

Hey we're gonna finally have some unanimous TOTW players and what a week for @Inferno425 ! Even as RB Leipzig try to salvage their season, and Season 9's Golden Glove winner makes his mark as he keeps the opposition at bay with his shot stopping capability. Hopefully @Misterroot84 can right the ship for his team and leads them to a respectable position.

[​IMG]

LB: @Destiny - FC Schalke 04

4 GP: 1 A, 7 INTs, 4/5 TKLs (80% Tackle Success %), 12 Possessions Won/ 12 Possessions Lost, 4 Clean Sheets, 35/45 Passes Completed (77.8% Pass Completion %) [7.8 AMR]

Back to back for S7 & S8 TOTS LB, Destiny has full awoken to the shut down left back teams have come to fear, and look! He even has an assist to his name. A little less stat heavy, but 4 Clean Sheets must have given him the nod over his full back partner @x ScrumZzyy again, who's been in the Honorable Mentions for a second consecutive week.
    [​IMG]

CB: @LastxTrick - RB Leipzig

4 GP: 10 INTs, 8/13 TKLs (61.5% Tackle Success %), 1 BLK, 18 Possessions Won/ 5 Possessions Lost, 3 Clean Sheets, 20/26 Passes Completed (76.9% Pass Completion %) [7.5 AMR]

A position change and what a way to cap it off, @LastxTrick breaking out of the rut, slowly showing his form as he was able to out Mayor @Mayor_35 with his stat line! I was in shock when I saw it a first time and well, he might be the real deal as RB Leipzig look to ruin hopes and dreams to the opposition that are challenging for the league.
    [​IMG]

CB: @The_Show_Gun - SC Freiburg

4 GP: 12 INTs, 3/8 TKLs (37.5% Tackle Success %), 15 Possessions Won/ 9 Possessions Lost, 1 Clean Sheet, 20/22 Passes Completed (90.0% Pass Completion %) [7.4 AMR]

A team that is also fighting to break out of being bottom of the league, their play shows that they are still progressing as a unit. I was thoroughly impressed with how they played, defensively snuffing the attack and the passing as a team is not one to be missed. He may have edged out Schalke's @Gireud , but it was well-deserved for @The_Show_Gun .
    [​IMG]

RB: @KingFetz - FC Union Berlin

4 GP: 8 INTs, 7/8 TKLs (87.5% Tackle Success %), 8 Possessions Won/ 8 Possessions Lost, 1 Clean Sheet, 28/33 Passes Completed (84.8% Pass Completion %) [7.0 AMR]

He's been on the verge of being here several times, and finally... I can finally say that @KingFetz is our TOTW 4 RB. He's a sleeper pick for more, but seeing Union shifting the team around just has me think that they are preparing for next season. With him in their team, I feel confident that they'll be much better in choosing their style and he will be even better in his position.
    [​IMG]

DM: @neh-1985 - Bayer Leverkusen

4 GP: 15 INTs, 10/20 TKLs (50% Tackle Success %), 25 Possessions Won/ 8 Possessions Lost, 2 Clean Sheets, 59/66 Passes Completed (89.4% Pass Completion %) [8.0 AMR]

A full week in the position, and he pulls this off... I don't like my chances at all when he's dominating the midfield like this. Anyways, he's walking away with the TOTWs at DM, and as he's putting numbers like this, it's not a surprise. Leading Leverkusen to winning ways, they might be looking to play spoiler and usurp that top half spot.
    [​IMG]

CM: @youssefzooki - FC Schalke 04

4 GP: 2 G, 1 A, 43/50 Passes Completed (86.0% Pass Completion %), 2 Key Passes, 3/6 Shots on Target/ On Goal (33.3% Goals/ Shots on Goal %), 8 INTs, 8/13 TKLs (61.5% Tackle Success %), 14 Possessions Won/ 30 Possessions Lost [8.1 AMR]

It's him everyone, it's Mr. My Trophy Cabinet is Too Big, and he's back leading the charge for :team475: as they rallied off 4 straight 1-0 victories, with 3 goal contributions from @youssefzooki himself. A nail-biting week as the race for the title takes another turn, will this be the year that @Cosminnn4 finally lead his time to the promised land, can @youssefzooki be what helps the team reshape itself? 10 games remain to decide it all folks.
    [​IMG]

CM: @J-Bohemian - Bayer Leverkusen

4 GP: 3 G, 3 A, 60/69 Passes Completed (87.0% Pass Completion %), 3 Key Passes, 7/11 Shots on Target/ On Goal (27.3% Goals/ Shots on Goal %), 3 INTs, 2/11 TKLs (18.2% Tackle Success %), 7 Possessions Won/ 30 Possessions Lost [7.8 AMR]

A small position swap, but he's still scoring for an a wide AM. Leverkusen are looking to show it's potential as they bring on newer and newer faces into the scene, but @J-Bohemian looks to be leading the running for Rookie of the Year. Is this all just form from Leverkusen or are they serious contenders? Time will team with only 10 games to play.
    [​IMG]

CM: @Adhil98 - Bayer Leverkusen

4 GP: 1 G, 4 A, 83/98 Passes Completed (84.7% Pass Completion %), 5 Key Passes, 5/7 Shots on Target/ On Goal (14.3% Goals/ Shots on Goal %), 8 INTs, 5/10 TKLs (50% Tackle Success %), 13 Possessions Won/ 27 Possessions Lost [8.1 AMR]

Well I don't know how you that well, though looking at the record, your team has been undefeated since your arrival so you must be good. Those stats are phenomenal as yet another Wide AM, so I will say that the quality here at Leverkusen has improved dramatically under new ownership. Let's just see how long it takes for the other teams to figure out how to defend this offensive juggernaut.
    [​IMG]

ATT: @xSJ_9 - Bayern Munich

4 GP: 4 G, 2 A, 6/7 Shots on Target/ On Goal (57.1% Goals/ Shots on Goal %), 44/54 Passes Completed (81.5% Pass Completion %), 4 Key Passes, 4 Possessions Won/ 24 Possessions Lost [8.1 AMR]

The new @xBadr93 ? I kid of course, the man who landed on a team as a TC, didn't get much of a chance, and then was part of the big move to Bayern. Now he's come off with 4 Gs and 2 As to help keep Bayern on track with Wolfsburg for the league title. Was this the move that he needed to progress? Will it be as consistent or do we have a drop off looming? Bayern can ill-afford to have a dip in form with two teams also vying for the league title. Hey, not a bad time for pressure from the second unanimous TOTW nominee.
    [​IMG]

ATT: @xBadr93 - Borussia Mochengladbach

2 GP: 3 G, 2 A, 4/6 Shots on Target/ On Goal (50.0% Goals/ Shots on Goal %), 24/32 Passes Completed (75.0% Pass Completion %), 4 Key Passes, 5 Possessions Won/ 22 Possessions Lost [9.5 AMR]

Ah this is @xBadr93 . He doesn't like playing as the Central AM. Put him up top and guess what.... 5 goals contributions in 2 games. The move away from Bayern may have been the trick, especially if he's trying to share goal duties with @CrazyAM-MO , @KevinSLB1302 and @Respecognyze . Now part of the three headed dragon at Mochengladbach alongside owner and New Media Team Member @Fabian I. Rodriguez and @JoshPR20 , he looks to show that he was indeed worth the money over.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 19, 2020
    BLUESfan1997