Media S11 Cup Stars of the Week and TOTW 1 XI Winners

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming FIFA Association (LGFA)' started by BLUESfan1997, Nov 15, 2020.

1. BLUESfan1997

BLUESfan1997 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    BLUESfan#1997
    Ratings:
    +74 / 0 / -3
    I am late. The first TOTW post usually always catches me by surprise. I think I will do an introductory post just to catch everyone up to speed, since I feel that it's only fair in doing so going into a new FIFA.

I'm one of the newest staff members here at LGFA PSN, and this is my 3rd season heading the Media Team. The work that goes into this is incredible. I started doing this as a fun way to bring excitement as we had picked the best XI every week in Season 9 off the back of my now caveman methods of doing it by pen and paper. Season 10 was a bit more advanced, but required a lot of manual work [Thanks to both @youssefzooki (Hopefully you're enjoying your time away from the league) and @TTV-TheManBerto for supporting me in my ridiculous endeavors.] Now, with the help of @littlewing8887 being the most awesome person known to man, and @TheArabTaco for helping me make sense of this system, they have truly revolutionized the way that we collect and sort stats for the 125 eligible players for this TOTW.

With the additional time saved, we've been able to do a lot of interesting twists when it comes to forming the TOTW XI. We now have a dedicated CM slot and a CAM slot. Wide CAMs are now deemed Wingers which will now fight into a starting spot with the Forwards. New stat-line additions, it's basically a wet dream every time the script is ran. And now we will look to push the Cup into a new light with the brand new Cup Stars of the Week, where we highlight 3 players for their extraordinary efforts in the Cup (Copa Del Rey).

PSA: IF YOU SEE YOUR CARD AND IT'S BLANK, INSTEAD OF ASKING WHY, HOW ABOUT YOU DO THE MEDIA TEAM A FAVOR AND GO TO THIS LINK AND FILL THAT OUT FOR US. WE DON'T ASK FOR MUCH, WE WANT TO PROVIDE GREAT CONTENT AND THIS REALLY HELPS, BUT WE DON'T HAVE TIME TO CHASE PEOPLE AROUND.

I will first go over the Cup Stars of the Week as this is based more off the eye test of team and individual performances.

@AZEVEDO2002 (Real Madrid)

Going into the Match-day up against two teams that are big favorites for La Liga glory, Azevedo shows why he's the reigning Golden Glove winner and also the defending League winner as he holds off Barcelona 1-0 and holds Valencia level at 1-1 with 8 saves out of 9 shots for a 88.9% Save Percentage and a Clean Sheet which seems very difficult to do in FIFA 21.

[​IMG]
    @Omar13VA (Granada CF)

If you were in the league in Season 9, you saw this name and you knew that you were going to concede. He ran this league amok the likes of which you never seen. He soon fell out of it at Season 10, we wondered what the reason is, but I mean at that point, the league was at it's most competitive and fatigue could have really set in. A new game breathes a new life and well, it looks like a game where his name will strike that fear once again. 1 Goal and 5 Assists as he had a hat-trick of assists vs. Cadiz and a perfect 10 rating with 1 Goal and 2 Assists vs Atletico Madrid as Granada looked to stamp their authority in their group early.

[​IMG]
    @A_BREED_APART (Granada CF)

Talk about a return eh? I won't go into the history of this man in terms of the league. He's the trashing talking bloke that keeps the General Chat going when it's a slow day on the cycle. His type of striker is an unorthodox style, could probably go back to FIFA 19 when @Ash_bae94 and the other guys were running the league alight. It seems that he's got a thing or two to show the opposition defenders as he was being fed well by @Omar13VA with 4 goals of his own, including a hat-trick vs Cadiz in a 4-1 drubbing.

[​IMG]
    Well I guess this is what you really wanted to come here for.
    The Shortlist for each position will be listed here:

The results of the votes will be viewable on this link: And here comes the TOTW XI for Week 1, Season 11 of LGFA PSN (Thank you @TTV-TheManBerto for the cards for both the Cup Stars of the Week and TOTW 1):

GK: @Fear-Alisson-1 (Cadiz CF)

4 GPs: 10 Saves (83.3% Save Pct.), 3 CS
    [​IMG]

LB: @djmzofficial (Real Madrid)

3 GPs: 5 INTs, 4/5 TKLs (80% Tackle Success %), 40/48 Passes Completed (83.3% Pass Completion %), 12 Possessions Won/8 Possessions Lost, 1 CS
    [​IMG]

CB: @Manley410 (Cadiz CF)

4 GPs: 9 INTs, 2/3 TKLs (66.7% Tackle Success %), 23/26 Passes Completed (88.5% Pass Completion %), 16 Possessions Won/9 Possessions Lost, 3 CS
    [​IMG]

CB: @ballofmoney (Real Madrid)

3 GPs: 2 Gs, 1 INTs, 3/4 TKLs (75% Tackle Success %), 21/22 Passes Completed (95.5% Pass Completion %), 6 Possessions Won/4 Possessions Lost, 1 CS

[​IMG]

RB: @TheRealJZKITTY (Atletico Madrid)

3 GPs: 9 INTs, 6/8 TKLs (75% Tackle Success %), 15/17 Passes Completed (88.2% Pass Completion %), 18 Possessions Won/7 Possessions Lost, 2 CS
    [​IMG]

DM: @LastxTrick (Cadiz CF)

4 GPs: 21 INTs, 13/19 TKLs (68.4% Tackle Success %), 46/49 Passes Completed (93.9% Pass Completion %), 22 Possessions Won/7 Possessions Lost, 3 CS
    [​IMG]

CM: @AchiIIes-sV (Real Madrid)

3 GP: 1 A, 50/72 Passes Completed (69.4% Passes Completion %), 2 KPs, 14 INTs, 7/21 TKLs (33.3% TKL Success %), 17 Possessions Won/19 Possessions Lost
    [​IMG]

CAM: @GreatWun21 (Granada CF)

2 GP: 1 G, 3 As, 39/50 Passes Completed (78% Pass Completion %), 5 KPs, 4/6 SOTs/SOGs (16.7% Goal Conversion %), 3 INTs, 2/2 TKLs (100% TKL Success %), 4 Possessions Won/16 Possessions Lost
    [​IMG]

LW: @JoshPR20 (Sevilla FC)

4 GP: 6 Gs, 8/9 SOTs/SOGs (66.7% Goal Conversion %), 36/45 Passes Completed (80% Pass Completion %), 1 KP, 3 Possessions Won/25 Possessions Lost
    [​IMG]

ST: @KevinSLB1302 (Real Madrid)

4 GP: 3 Gs, 4 As, 4/6 SOTs/SOGs (50% Goal Conversion %), 38/54 Passes Completed (70.4% Pass Completion %), 5 KPs, 4 Possessions Won/22 Possessions Lost
    [​IMG]

RW: @xblasphemee (Cadiz CF)

4 GP: 5 Gs, 1 A, 8/9 SOTs/SOGs (55.6% Goal Conversion %), 49/61 Passes Completed (80.3% Pass Completion %), 3 KPs, 7 Possessions Won/24 Possessions Lost
    [​IMG]

It feels good to be back! Congrats to all the players listed here, and get good for those trying to achieve what they have!

BLUESfan1997