* New * S12 Staff Application

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by LG McDonald, Aug 25, 2019.

1. LG McDonald

LG McDonald Director of Hockey Operations

Discord:
    LG McDonald#5572
    Ratings:
    +10,204 / 76 / -556
    If you wish to become a (PSN) LGHL Board of Governors staff member for the upcoming season please fill out the application below.

Reminder: Filling out the application below does not guarantee you a spot
    for the upcoming Season. Make sure that you read this thread thoroughly & fill out the application professionally because a quick response that looks sloppy isn't a good start to your potential LG BoG career. Thank you for applying & we will be in touch in the upcoming weeks that follow so please be patient within this process. We would appreciate if you don't message any staff in regards to your status as we will be informing you.
    ___________________________________________________________________________________

(PSN) LGHL BoG Application

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

1. Age?
    2. Which League(s) are you applying to be a BoG for?
      (Example: NHL, AHL, CHL)
      ]*]Have you ever been banned in this league or any League?
      (If so what for?)
    3. Have you been chat box banned?
      (If so what for?)
    4. Have you ever been placed on the NML?
    5. Do You Have Any Previous League Management / BoG Experience? (If So Please Explain)
      (Example: Owner, General Manager, Assistant General Manager or BoG)
    6. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG / What other leagues have you been in)
    7. Knowledge of The (PSN) Rules?
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the (PSN) Rules. Rate between 1 as least & 7 as most)
    8. Knowledge of (PSN) Forum?
      (Are you familiar with the *Important Sticky Posts highlighted in red & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news. Yes or No)
    9. Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGHL PSN Staff?
    ___________________________________________________________________________________
    Role and Responsibility As BoG
    • The BoG is responsible for providing rulings on Players infractions based off of Article Four : The Rule Book. They are not responsible for seeking or investigating those issues. Their role is to judge the infractions and determine a course of action as outlined in the articles of the Constitution.
    • The BoG are also responsible for handling any Management complaints outlined in Article Four : The Rule Book.
    • The Board of Governors may be appointed special tasks to help run the League.
    • The Board of Governors have the ability to suspend a Players(s) when the evidence is brought to them via our complaint system. They must make their rulings based on the facts and evidence presented and on how those facts and evidences relate to Article Four : The Rule Book.
    • BoG rulings are based on a majority vote. They will conduct these votes all week leading up to the 11:59pm ET deadline on Saturday of every week. They may only judge and give the verdict based off the facts given. If a member of the BoG does not vote in time, then it will always revert to a majority vote. If 3 vote, 2 must agree or disagree. There should never be a stalemate, but if there is, the Commissioner will be the deciding vote. 

Understanding Expectations
    • The League has set expectations that those members selected for staff should adhere to. Those expectation include that these members keep the best interest of the League, sportsmanship and respect for one another high on their personal priority list.
    • This community looks to staff as leaders, who have volunteered their personal time to ensure that the league is run correctly, as well create a fun, competitive & organized experience for them.
    • Each staff member selected will be required to understand & accept these expectations prior to them being accepted by the League.
    Understanding Website Etiquette
    • BoG's are expected to follow the code of conduct at all times. It is extremely important that all members feel respected.
    • Our Leagues bring out the competitive nature in us all, which is completely acceptable. The conduct outlined in the code of conduct doesn't restrict members from disagreeing with each other or debating Player skills and talent.
    • "Trash talk" is part of the game & will always be a part of this League. It is important to understand a line has been drawn in the Code of Conduct & that line needs to be respected at all times.

We appreciate all who wish to be part of staff & show enthusiasm & want to grow the LG, especially on the PSN side. With the understanding that individuals want the league to grow, We need to make sure that we have the best possible candidates in place to lead the progression forward. Not everyone will be great or good staff members but we want you to try your hardest & learn along the way. It's important to READ THE RULES!

Thank You !

• Like Like x 1
    LeagueGamingOfficial
  2. LG McDonald

LG McDonald Director of Hockey Operations

Discord:
    LG McDonald#5572
    Ratings:
    +10,204 / 76 / -556
    The league required the most upstanding and dedicated members of our community to apply for staff. Players who have conduct issues, issues while being a manager or simply do not have the time to dedicate to the role will not be considered.

LeagueGamingOfficial
  3. Duckyy315

Duckyy315 PSN CHL BOG

Ratings:
    +30 / 8 / -17
    1. Age?: 37
      (Example: NHL, AHL, CHL): CHL
      (If so what for?): No
    4. Have you ever been placed on the NML?: No
    5. Do You Have Any Previous League Management / BoG Experience? (If So Please Explain)
      (Example: Owner, General Manager, Assistant General Manager or BoG): I was owner for Guelph Storm for Saeson 10. I've had multiple Ownerships in VGHL. And now a GM for the Vancouver Canucks in UeHL.
    6. League Experience?: I've been in Season 9, 10, 11, and now 12 for LG.
    7. (How long have you been in the LG / What other leagues have you been in): Going to be 4 Seasons with LG. Been on VG for 2 Seasons, WEHL 1 Season, UeHL 1 Season.
    8. Knowledge of The (PSN) Rules?
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the (PSN) Rules. Rate between 1 as least & 7 as most): I'd say about 4
    9. Knowledge of (PSN) Forum?
      (Are you familiar with the *Important Sticky Posts highlighted in red & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news. Yes or No): Yes
    10. Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGHL PSN Staff?: I believe I can get things done. I'd be available 18-20 hours a day (Day or Night). I somewhat know some of the rules, and plan on learning more as I go on. And if I got the position, I would make sure my judgment follows and goes by the book. And no, I don't play favoritism. I will vote and communicate with all the BOG for all final decisions that need to be made. I believe I can do this job!

• Like Like x 1
    Duckyy315
  4. Helixtex

Helixtex Member

Discord:
    Helixtex (Nailers GM)#0883
    Ratings:
    +11 / 1 / -2
    1. Age? - 20 years old
      (Example: NHL, AHL, CHL) - CHL
      (If so what for?) - No
      (If so what for?) - No
    4. Have you ever been placed on the NML? - No
      (Example: Owner, General Manager, Assistant General Manager or BoG) - Yes, I have owned my own league entitled BLVH for two seasons now. I was also a general manager for the Wheeling Nailers in Season 10.
    6. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG / What other leagues have you been in) - I have been in LG for two seasons, I have been in VGHL, BLVH, FBHL and WeHL.
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the (PSN) Rules. Rate between 1 as least & 7 as most) - 6
      (Are you familiar with the *Important Sticky Posts highlighted in red &Understand how to find Rosters,Standings & league news. Yes or No) - Yes
    9. Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGHL PSN Staff? - I feel I’d be a good candidate because I know my way around the LG website, I am polite and proffesional when it comes to dealing with problems, I have ran a league for two seasons now and I know mostly how to run a decently successful league, I speak multiple languages (English/Russian/Ukrainian/French/Hebrew) and I would love the experience of helping out a fantastic league such as LG.

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 3
    Helixtex
  5. oIntrinsic

oIntrinsic Well-Known Member

Discord:
    oIntrinsic#0823
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    1. Age: 19. Turn 20 on Aug 31.
    2. What league am I applying for: Wherever I am most needed.
    3. Have I ever been banned from this league or any other: Yes, I was banned from LG several seasons ago for quitting. I successfully appealed this ban.
    4. Have I ever been chat box banned: No.
    5. Have you ever been placed on the No Managment List: No.
    6. Do I have any previous league managment or BoG experience: In LG my experience has been limited to one season as a CHL AGM. However, I have run teams in other leagues such as VG and FB. I have also had brief stints as staff for both of those leagues.
    7. How long have I been in LG and other leagues: I believe I joined LG back in season 4 but never truly got into it until season 6 or 7. I have been in VG since season 12 and have been in FB since its 1st season.
    8. Knowledge of PSN rules: Honestly, I’d probably rate my knowledge at about a 5.5/7. However, Should I be selected for this, I would take the time to go back and read through the rule book and make sure to get that up to a 7/7.
    9. Knowledge of the PSN forum: I feel I am comfortable navigating the forum and how it works.
    10. Why I feel I would be a good candidate: I feel that my time not only in LG but in other leagues combined with my staff experience and interest in how organization work behind the scenes provide a great foundation for an LG staff member. I will also be able to put a good bit of time into it as I have large gaps between my courses that will allow plenty of time for homework and BoG work.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  6. oIntrinsic

oIntrinsic Well-Known Member

Discord:
    oIntrinsic#0823
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    I forgot to add that I would be available most times except Friday nights, some Saturday nights, and WVU game days for football and basketball

No Streaming Account
  7. Hatred_Ghost

Hatred_Ghost Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +446 / 19 / -44
    • Age?

• Which League(s) are you applying to be a BoG for? (Example: NHL, AHL, CHL)
    I am willing to be a BoG for any levels on PSN.

• ]*]Have you ever been banned in this league or any League? (If so what for?)

No I have not.

• Have you been chat box banned?
      (If so what for?)
    Never in my LG career.

• Have you ever been placed on the NML?
    Nope

• Do You Have Any Previous League Management / BoG Experience? (If So Please Explain)(Example: Owner, General Manager, Assistant General Manager or BoG)
    I've had the opportunity to be management in the past for couple of seasons and I took over for BoG for half a season to help out.

• League Experience?
    My LG career started back in S19 on XBox and S1 on PS4. I've also played in other XBox leagues in the past and VGHL on PS4 for a few seasons but I no longer play in any other leagues.

• Knowledge of The (PSN) Rules?
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the (PSN) Rules. Rate between 1 as least & 7 as most)
    I would honestly say 6 out of 7 but would be easily 7 of 7 after a few weeks.

• Knowledge of (PSN) Forum?
      (Are you familiar with the *Important Sticky Posts highlighted in red & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news. Yes or No)
    I'm very familiar with forums and I know my way around the LG site.

• Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGHL PSN Staff?
    I've been around LG for many season and had the chance to play in every level on both XBox and Playstation including a season of EASHL. I enjoy assisting other members of our community and I do on occasion promote LG. I know and understand the rules, I do take a glance every now and then to see if any rules changed.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  8. JCpens22

JCpens22 IDAPAPPY

Ratings:
    +36 / 2 / -5
    1. Age? 28
    2. Which League(s) are you applying to be a BoG for?any
      (If so what for?)
    3. Have you been chat box banned? No
      (If so what for?)
    4. Have you ever been placed on the NML? No
    5. Do You Have Any Previous League Management / BoG Experience? (If SoPlease Explain)
      (Example: Owner, General Manager, Assistant General Manager or BoG) CHL GM
    6. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG / What other leagues have you been in) Played every season
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the (PSN) Rules. Rate between 1 as least & 7 as most) 5
      (Are you familiar with the *Important Sticky Posts highlighted in red & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news. Yes or No) yes
    9. Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGHLPSN Staff? I have played in the league since it started on the PS4 side, I am active person in the league, and want to keep the league growing

No Streaming Account
  9. ShotandmissLW

ShotandmissLW s7,s9,s10 chl owner

Ratings:
    +32 / 20 / -25
    1. Age?: 34
      (Example: NHL, AHL, CHL): CHL,AHL,NHL
    4. Have you ever been placed on the NML?: Yes
      (Example: Owner, General Manager, Assistant General Manager or BoG): I was owner for Quebec ramparts s7, s8 took ahl agm in week 5 owner for the cougars s9,s10. Also helped run the world juniors a bunch of times
    6. League Experience?: I've been in since season s5
    7. (How long have you been in the LG / What other leagues have you been in): Going to be 7th Seasons with LG.
    8. Knowledge of The (PSN) Rules?
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the (PSN) Rules. Rate between 1 as least & 7 as most): I'd say about 5
    9. Knowledge of (PSN) Forum?
      (Are you familiar with the *Important Sticky Posts highlighted in red & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news. Yes or No): Yes
    10. Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGHL PSN Staff?: I believe I can get things done. I'd be available 18-20 hours a day (Day or Night). I somewhat know some of the rules, and plan on learning more as I go on. And if I got the position, I would make sure my judgment follows and goes by the book. And no, I don't play favoritism. I also done some from of helping the league when I helped out a lot when I ran the wjc with the tools in s5 of wjc I really believe I can help the league grow.
    Thanks for your time hopefully hear back soon

Last edited: Aug 29, 2019
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
    Nba2k16islife201
  10. Xplicit3416

Xplicit3416 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +218 / 12 / -20
    1. 20
    2. NHL
    3. Yes called someone a bad word
    4. No
    5. S9 AGM S10,11 owner
    6. Since s4
    7. A strong 3
    8. Yes
    9. Je suis a good match to become a bog cuz they feel o can push trades and ban people on the chatbox like no other.

Just @ me on the site if I get the job or an interview. Thank you for your time

-Je-suis

Tee_Grizzy
  11. MFDOOMSDAY_

MFDOOMSDAY_ LW #28 Ice in the veins

Discord:
    LittleRaGoo28#9031
    Ratings:
    +240 / 33 / -64
    1. Age? - 18
    2. Which League(s) are you applying to be a BoG for? - NHL
      ]*]Have you ever been banned in this league or any League? - No
      (If so what for?)
      (If so what for?) - Yea, racial slurs back a while ago, I feel like im much less cancer now and have matured well
    4. Have you ever been placed on the NML? - No
    5. Do You Have Any Previous League Management / BoG Experience? (If So Please Explain) - No I've been around the league for a while though
    6. League Experience? Since s3, played in a couple other banana leagues
    7. Knowledge of The (PSN) Rules? 7
    8. Knowledge of (PSN) Forum? Yes
    9. Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGHL PSN Staff? - I think the current bog situation is kind of an issue, theirs only 1 bog that I know of and this is the best NHL league and think it needs more people to help it continue to be ran the best it can bed. I think I would be a good candidate because I'm on the site quite often and would like the Improve the league.

• Like Like x 1
    Littlerago28
  12. Mollet_29

Mollet_29 s11 Phantoms Calder Cup GM

Ratings:
    +107 / 6 / -23
    1. Age? 23
    2. Which League(s) are you applying to be a BoG for? AHL
      ]*]Have you ever been banned in this league or any League? Yes, twice both for quitting.(Availability Issues)
      (If so what for?)
      (If so what for?)
    5. Do You Have Any Previous League Management / BoG Experience? (If So Please Explain) S11 AHL GM for Lehigh Valley Phantoms.
    6. League Experience? NHL Seasons 1-3, 6, 8. AHL Seasons 7,11 CHL Season 5. (8 Total Seasons) Played VHL on Xbox many moons ago.
    7. (How long have you been in the LG / What other leagues have you been in)
    8. Knowledge of The (PSN) Rules? 5. Been around long enough to know most rules.
    9. Knowledge of (PSN) Forum? Yes. Always on Forums
    10. Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGHL PSN Staff? After I have completed my 1st season as management I feel that I have learned a lot. With the growing responsibilities, I have not only matured as a person and a leader, but in the community as a whole. I have great relationships with most managers and Site members and I feel that I can use my knowledge as a past manager and as a people person to help with day to day operations as a BOG.

• Winner Winner x 1
    mollet_29
  13. KeplerWhatUp

KeplerWhatUp Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Kepler#9648
    Ratings:
    +84 / 11 / -10
    1. Age? 27
      (Example: NHL, AHL, CHL) AHL
    3. Have you ever been banned in this league or any League? Yes.
    4. (If so what for?) Forced to quit management due to scheduling for a new job.
    5. Have you been chat box banned? Yes.
      (If so what for?) Homophobic Slurs.
    6. Have you ever been placed on the NML? No.
    7. Do You Have Any Previous League Management / BoG Experience? (If So Please Explain)
      (Example: Owner, General Manager, Assistant General Manager or BoG) BoG
    8. League Experience? Since S1
    9. Knowledge of The (PSN) Rules? Very knowledgeable. 9/10
    10. Knowledge of (PSN) Forum? 9/10
      (Are you familiar with the *Important Sticky Posts highlighted in red & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news. Yes or No) Yes.
    11. Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGHL PSN Staff? I have previous experience as a BoG, so I am familiar with how everything works already.

• Winner Winner x 1
    Kepler14733
  14. Doc_Marshmallow

Doc_Marshmallow Elite shower presence

Ratings:
    +271 / 20 / -39
    1. Age? 34
    2. Which League(s) are you applying to be a BoG for? Where needed
      ]*]Have you ever been banned in this league or any League? No
      (If so what for?)
      (If so what for?)
      (Example: Owner, General Manager, Assistant General Manager or BoG) Not in LG.
    6. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG / What other leagues have you been in) 4 seasons LG. 4 Seasons FBHL
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the (PSN) Rules. Rate between 1 as least & 7 as most) 6
      (Are you familiar with the *Important Sticky Posts highlighted in red & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news. Yes or No) Yes
    9. Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGHL PSN Staff? 10 years of military experience has groomed me to be a staunch enforcer of rules. I care more about the rules being interpreted correctly and enforced properly than I do about who is in games. And i don't get intimidated by anyone.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    doc_marshmallow
  15. ARoguePineapple

ARoguePineapple Well-Known Member

Discord:
    ARoguePineapple#9357
    Ratings:
    +339 / 1 / -3
    1. Age? 31
    2. Which League(s) are you applying to be a BoG for? AHL/CHL
      ]*]Have you ever been banned in this league or any League? NO
      (If so what for?)
    3. Have you been chat box banned? NO
      (If so what for?)
    4. Have you ever been placed on the NML? NO
    5. Do You Have Any Previous League Management / BoG Experience? (If So Please Explain) YES
      (Example: Owner, General Manager, Assistant General Manager or BoG) Season 8 AGM Bakersfield, Former NHL owner back in the VHL days
    6. League Experience? Been in LG since S16 XBox, played at least 1 season every NHL year since.
    7. Knowledge of The (PSN) Rules? 5
    8. Knowledge of (PSN) Forum? Pretty familiar, I'm confident in finding whatever it is I may need on the site.
    9. Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGHL PSN Staff? I'm around and fairly available on a regular basis. I've helped members in the past on more than one occasion in the shoutbox who have asked for help in regards to rules or other league related questions.

• Like Like x 2
    ARoguePineapple