LGCHL S12-Staff Applications

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Canadian Hockey League (LGCHL PSN)' started by Im_Kreaky, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Im_Kreaky

Im_Kreaky LGCHL PSN Commissioner

Discord:
    Im_Kreaky#3244
    Ratings:
    +19 / 2 / -5
    If you wish to become a (PSN) LGHL Board of Governors staff member for the upcoming season please fill out the application below.

Reminder: Filling out the application below does not guarantee you a spot
    for the upcoming Season. Make sure that you read this thread thoroughly & fill out the application professionally because a quick response that looks sloppy isn't a good start to your potential LG BoG career. Thank you for applying & we will be in touch in the upcoming weeks that follow so please be patient within this process. We would appreciate if you don't message any staff in regards to your status as we will be informing you.
    ___________________________________________________________________________________

(PSN) LGHL BoG Application

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

1. Age?
    2. Which League(s) are you applying to be a BoG for?
      (Example: NHL, AHL, CHL)
      ]*]Have you ever been banned in this league or any League?
      (If so what for?)
    3. Have you been chat box banned?
      (If so what for?)
    4. Have you ever been placed on the NML?
    5. Do You Have Any Previous League Management / BoG Experience? (If So Please Explain)
      (Example: Owner, General Manager, Assistant General Manager or BoG)
    6. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG / What other leagues have you been in)
    7. Knowledge of The (PSN) Rules?
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the (PSN) Rules. Rate between 1 as least & 7 as most)
    8. Knowledge of (PSN) Forum?
      (Are you familiar with the *Important Sticky Posts highlighted in red & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news. Yes or No)
    9. Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGHL PSN Staff?
    ___________________________________________________________________________________
    Role and Responsibility As BoG
    • The BoG is responsible for providing rulings on Players infractions based off of Article Four : The Rule Book. They are not responsible for seeking or investigating those issues. Their role is to judge the infractions and determine a course of action as outlined in the articles of the Constitution.
    • The BoG are also responsible for handling any Management complaints outlined in Article Four : The Rule Book.
    • The Board of Governors may be appointed special tasks to help run the League.
    • The Board of Governors have the ability to suspend a Players(s) when the evidence is brought to them via our complaint system. They must make their rulings based on the facts and evidence presented and on how those facts and evidences relate to Article Four : The Rule Book.
    • BoG rulings are based on a majority vote. They will conduct these votes all week leading up to the 11:59pm ET deadline on Saturday of every week. They may only judge and give the verdict based off the facts given. If a member of the BoG does not vote in time, then it will always revert to a majority vote. If 3 vote, 2 must agree or disagree. There should never be a stalemate, but if there is, the Commissioner will be the deciding vote. 

Understanding Expectations
    • The League has set expectations that those members selected for staff should adhere to. Those expectation include that these members keep the best interest of the League, sportsmanship and respect for one another high on their personal priority list.
    • This community looks to staff as leaders, who have volunteered their personal time to ensure that the league is run correctly, as well create a fun, competitive & organized experience for them.
    • Each staff member selected will be required to understand & accept these expectations prior to them being accepted by the League.
    Understanding Website Etiquette
    • BoG's are expected to follow the code of conduct at all times. It is extremely important that all members feel respected.
    • Our Leagues bring out the competitive nature in us all, which is completely acceptable. The conduct outlined in the code of conduct doesn't restrict members from disagreeing with each other or debating Player skills and talent.
    • "Trash talk" is part of the game & will always be a part of this League. It is important to understand a line has been drawn in the Code of Conduct & that line needs to be respected at all times.

We appreciate all who wish to be part of staff & show enthusiasm & want to grow the LG, especially on the PSN side. With the understanding that individuals want the league to grow, We need to make sure that we have the best possible candidates in place to lead the progression forward. Not everyone will be great or good staff members but we want you to try your hardest & learn along the way. It's important to READ THE RULES!

Thank You !

• Winner Winner x 1
    imkreaky
  2. SynCraftrz

SynCraftrz Well-Known Member

Discord:
    SynCraftrz#3072
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    (PSN) LGHL BoG Application

1. Age:

2. Which League(s) are you applying to be a BoG for:
    - CHL

3. Have you ever been banned in this league or any League? (If so what for?):
    - No.

4. Have you been chat box banned? (If so what for?):
    - No.

5. Have you ever been placed on the NML:
    - No.

6. Do You Have Any Previous League Management / BoG Experience? (If So Please Explain):
    - GM for Team Finland in PSN WJC S7
    - AGM for Saint John Sea Dogs in PSN CHL S12

7. League Experience:
    - PSN CHL S7 - S12
    - PSN AHL S9 - S11
    - PSN WJC S7

8. Knowledge of the (PSN) Rules:
    - 6.5/7, if not 7/7. I'm very familiar with the rules, where to find and how to interpret them.

9. Knowledge of the (PSN) Forum:
    - Yes.

10. Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGHL PSN Staff:
    - After being involved in the league for 6 consecutive seasons now, I want to take the next step and get even more involved. My knowledge of the rules and ability to interpret them will help me be an asset to the staff team. I've been the go to person with my current and previous teams for things they are unsure of with the rules or obscure ones that they weren't even aware of. As well I have been working in a customer service position for over 2 years now which had helped me develop people building skills. I think that my experience, positive attitude, ability to listen and concisely respond to situations and league knowledge will lead to creating a perfect candidate for this position.

• Winner Winner x 1
    SynCraftrz
  3. JayPeezy6606

JayPeezy6606 Medicine Hat Tigers Owner

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -1
    1. Age?

2. Which League(s) are you applying to be a BoG for:
    CHL

3. Have you ever been banned in this league or any League? (If so what for?):
    1 Game suspension in S11, waived an inactive player.

4. Have you been chat box banned? (If so what for?):
    Negative.

5. Have you ever been placed on the NML:
    I have not.

6. Do You Have Any Previous League Management / BoG Experience? (If So Please Explain):
    I spent S11 and so far S12 as owner of the Medicine Hat Tigers.

7. League Experience:
    S10 - First registered as a member.
    S11 - S12 Owner of the Medicine Hat Tigers.

8. Knowledge of the (PSN) Rules:
    I would say my knowledge of the rules is a 5/7. There is still a lot of things that I can work on but have I have a solid understanding of the constitution.

9. Knowledge of the (PSN) Forum:
    I can navigate and find information on the forums easily and efficiently.

10. Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGHL PSN Staff:
    I feel I could use my knowledge better as a staff member. I have a good general knowledge of the rule set and can be a good asset to the league. As an owner I have seen many occasions where there can be a grey area in the rules and can explain the ruleset to those who do not fully understand. For the rules I don't know I can easily find the information.

jaypeezy6606123
  4. Gingy19937

Gingy19937 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 2 / -10
    1. Age? 18
    2. Which League(s) are you applying to be a BoG for?
      (Example: NHL, AHL, CHL) CHL
      ]*]Have you ever been banned in this league or any League?
      (If so what for?) never
    3. Have you been chat box banned?
      (If so what for?) negative
    4. Have you ever been placed on the NML? nope
    5. Do You Have Any Previous League Management / BoG Experience? (If So Please Explain)
      (Example: Owner, General Manager, Assistant General Manager or BoG) general manger s10
    6. League Experience? 1 year
      (How long have you been in the LG / What other leagues have you been in)
    7. Knowledge of The (PSN) Rules?
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the (PSN) Rules. Rate between 1 as least & 7 as most) 5/7
    8. Knowledge of (PSN) Forum?
      (Are you familiar with the *Important Sticky Posts highlighted in red & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news. Yes or No) yes
    9. Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGHL PSN Staff?
    I have helped out in smaller leagues with a bog role before. i like to be a team first person. i have had some bad history in some leagues but that's the past.

No Streaming Account