LGCHL S13 CHL Ownership Application

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Canadian Hockey League (LGCHL PSN)' started by Im_Kreaky, Dec 28, 2019.

1. DiazPitree-13

DiazPitree-13 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    PSN: DiazPitree-13
    Management Experience: 0
    LG Experience: 4-5 Seasons
    Knowledge of Rules: 6-7, from what I learned from playing.
    Ownership Goal: to create a team that will work together, and will benefit from each other.
    Ever been Banned : Yes, for not showing up to games around Season4 but I was in hospital, and then again another time a owner didn’t understand my situation.
    Availability:7-8/9
    chat banned: no
    I accept any

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  2. slickwfs235

slickwfs235 Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

No Streaming Account
  3. Gingy19937

Gingy19937 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 4 / -11
    Psn gingy19937
    1. What is your age? 18
    2. Previous League Management Experience? s10 GM
      (Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager)
    3. League Experience? s9, s10. s11, s12. uehl, fbhl, wehl.
    4. Knowledge of the rulebook? 8
    5. Knowledge of Forums? yes
    6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? yes
    7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the CHL LGHL? i have been a gm before, i'm looking to run my own team, and here to have a good time.
    8. What are your goals you wish to achieve as a CHL Owner? My goals are to have a good locker room full of good people. Win the memorial cup. Make it a non stressful environment.

• Get Good Get Good x 2
    No Streaming Account
  4. chaRbennn

chaRbennn DirtyWrister

Ratings:
    +35 / 3 / -8
    1. What is your age? 28
    2. Previous League Management Experience? Yes, GM/AGM LGAHL, AGM LGNHL and GM/AGM in VGAHL
    3. League Experience? LG since Season 1 and VG For 8 seasons

4. Knowledge of the rulebook? Yes, 7

5. Knowledge of Forums? Yes

6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? Yes

charbennn64
  5. Silent_Rocker30

Silent_Rocker30 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    1. What is your age? 30
    2. Previous League Management Experience? S9 GM
    3. League Experience? Since S6. 1 season of FBHL
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?)
    4. Knowledge of the rulebook? 6
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most)
    5. Knowledge of Forums? Yes
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?)
    6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? I Understand & Accept
    7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the CHL LGHL? To challenge myself, and I like the LG experience. I know many people from my seasons and believe I can produce a competitive team.
    8. What are your goals you wish to achieve as a CHL Owner? Have fun and compete. Meet new people and help them enjoy the experience. If we compete in the playoffs, that's a successful first year for me.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  6. Sam_2410

Sam_2410 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -9
    Psn: Sam_2410

Management experience: yes but in chl xbox and many other french league

Lg experience: Have been in the league for more then 10seasons

Knowledge of the rules: i know them good but i need to keep looking them sometimes around 4-5

Ownership goals: I would like to build a solid team that works together trough the season and keep a good chemistry. I did it in other league and I wanna try to comeback in chl as a owner and build a strong team

Have you ever been ban: yes but its not gonna happen again

Sb muted: No

Have you ever been give a capital ban: No

Have you been on NML: No

My availability: 9/9

I understand and accep the role of chk owner

No Streaming Account
  7. F1yersx907

F1yersx907 Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 1 / -2
    1. Age = 23
    2. Previous League Management Experience: None in LG
    3. LGCHL PSN Owner Season: None in LG
    4. League Experience -LGPSN Season 8 I believe
    5. Knowledge of the rulebook - 6
    6. Knowledge of Forums - Yes
    7. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role - "I Understand & Accept"
    8. Why Ownership Role within the CHL LGHL - As a new owner
    9. Goals - I hope to build a successful team and continue the experience I had the first season I played LG ....enjoyable and successfull... Thanks...
    [/QUOTE]

• Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
    No Streaming Account
  8. fAlex22

fAlex22 Warning Group

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    1. What is your age? - 16

2. Previous League Management Experience? (Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager) / I have no previous league management experience but we all start somewhere

3. League Experience? (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) / in LG for 3 seasons

4. Knowledge of the rulebook?
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most) / I have a very good basis of the rulebook (6)

5. Knowledge of Forums?
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) / Yes.

6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? / I understand & Accept

7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the CHL LGHL? / I want to create a succesful team

8. What are your goals you wish to achieve as a CHL Owner? / To win the mem baby

No Streaming Account
  9. NateJones-_-

NateJones-_- Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 1 / -0
    Management Experience: S8 WJC-Norway, S11-Armada Owner, S9-Saginaw Spirit AGM, S8-Val-d’Or Foreurs GM
    LG Experience: 6 seasons (S12-Indy Fuel, S11-Armada, S10-Syracuse Crunch, S9-Saginaw Spirit, S8-Val-d’Or Foreurs, S7-Flint Firebirds)
    Other League Experience: None
    Knowledge of the rulebook: 8, but know how to search in the rules when I don’t know an answer.
    Knowledge of the forums: 10, I know where to find everything I need on the web page, and how to guide fellow members to do the same.
    Do you accept the Ownership responsibility & role: I Understand & Accept.
    Why do you wish to take on the Ownership role within the CHL LGHL: I have played for a few years now in this league, and have learned some of the ins and outs. I believe I can be a good mentor to some of the leagues newer members as well as be fair across the board. I promote healthy hockey and not toxicity. Managing a team involves a lot of time and managing of people/personalities/emotions/schedules, and I am able to handle that.
    Goals for the season if selected to be a CHL Owner? Communication, team atmosphere/treating each other equally, and the drive to win/wanting to get better together. Communication is important to have not only for new players, but for management as well. You have to be able to listen and speak in a neutral manner where both parties understand. On the ice, it is definitely noticed if you are able to communicate effectively to maximize your potential as a team. Team atmosphere is not putting one person’s priorities over another, and everyone understanding that they are there for a purpose/role. If faced with adversity you can’t be quick to throw in the towel, and give up. Have to build chemistry and work as a team both on and off the ice if you want to make it effectively in this league. TREAT EVERYONE EQUALLY. Period. Drive to win is what we are all here for. Everyone wants to win the Memorial Cup! You have to have the drive day in and day out, and be willing to get better by yourself and with the team. No game is over until it’s over is the mindset I go into each game with. If I’m able to accomplish these things I believe we can have a great season for everyone along for the journey.

Thanks for your consideration as management. -Nate

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  10. The-Dominator-95

The-Dominator-95 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 1 / -1
    1. Age : 25
    2. Previous League Management Experience: LGAHL S6 AGM S7 GM S12 GM
    3. League Experience -LGPSN Since season 4
    4. Knowledge of the rulebook - 6
    5. Knowledge of Forums - Yes
    6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role - "I Understand & Accept"
    7. Why Ownership Role within the CHL LGHL - would like to bounce back from last season
    8. Goals - start and finish with an active team suffering 0 ff losses unlike last season

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    No Streaming Account
  11. Xx_TalkSick_xX

Xx_TalkSick_xX Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -1
    Psn= Xx_TalkSick_xX

1. I am 27

2. Gm in ahl

3. I have played lg on and off since season 2 I believe and I have played in vg and uehl only looking to play one league and take it seriously

4. I would rate myself around a 5 for knowledge of the rule book but would most definitely be taking it more serious if I was granted an ownership position

5. Yes I am pretty familiar with forums and the sticky notes posted in red

6. If I get ownership I understand and accept the role of an owner in the chl

7. I wish to take on the role of a chl owner to build a good strong team of good guys with great chemistry and to make sure everyone on the team has a fair chance to play and has a good time playing lg.... and obviously going for the championship

8. If I get a role as a chl owner my goals are to have fun and compete in competitive gameplay and build a winning team of fun guys and to make sure my team gets there fair chance to play and become greater at the game

I also have full availability

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 4
    No Streaming Account
  12. BigNasty_Daryl

BigNasty_Daryl Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Management Experience: UeHL Team Owner 1 season. WeHL Team GM 1 season. SHL League Admin 1 season. PAVHL Team Owner 1 season.

LG Experience: 2 seasons
    Other League Experience: vghl 1 season. uehl 1 season. wehl 2 seasons. pavhl 2 seasons. spnhl 1 season. shl 1 season.

Knowledge of the CHL rules? Scale 1-10: 5 will study more

Goals for the season if selected to be a CHL Owner? to make a friendly and fun environment for all players and hopefully win it all

Have You've Been Issued a League Ban Before? No

Have You've Been Issued a Chat Ban Before? No

Have You've Been Issued a Capital Punishment Before? No

Have You've Been on the NML list before? No

On Average What is Your Weekly Availability? 9/9

No Streaming Account
  13. Bruinsfan8422

Bruinsfan8422 Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    PSN bruinsfan8422

1- Age 35

2- Management experience: Assistant General Manager last season for the Indy fuel.

3- League Experience: I have been in LG the last three seasons. I also played in the WCHL this past season.

4- Knowledge of rulebook: I would say a 6 out of 7. I referred to the rulebook a lot last season and learned it very well. If their is something in question I always go to the rulebook to make sure I’m doing things correctly.

5- Knowledge of forums: I am very knowledgeable and comfortable with the forums and know how to use and find everything.

6- YES, I understand and accept ownership responsibility and role.

7- I wish to take on the ownership role because I want to really make the LG experience better for people on my team. I find the biggest problem with most owners in LG is communication. Most owners and general managers make decisions without ever talking with the players.....I feel it would be best to include the players by communicating with them wether it’s good or bad news for them and just be honest about decisions management makes. Lots of owners lie to players about decisions and I feel most people appreciate ownership being straight with its players wether it’s about trades, send downs and call ups, lineups for the teams or whatever. I will always listen to what guys have to say if they have a complaint about the team or another player on the team. I will handle the problem and be straight forward with everyone involved. I will also communicate with my GM and AGM so we are all on the same page when going forward with every team decision.....this I think is very important and overlooked by most teams. I would also like to bring in some players from other leagues and show them how awesome the LG experience can be while also bringing in some new players that have never been in a league before to really enhance the LG with even more depth of talent.

8- My goals are to put together a competitive team and develop it along the season into a possible title contender. While putting together a competitive team I also really want to make it a nice and more important FUN experience for everyone on my team. I will also teach the new guys about the league and hopefully develop potentially future owners and general managers.

bruinsfan8422
  14. VivaLePwnage

VivaLePwnage Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +132 / 158 / -126
    1. What is your age?: i am 24
    2. Previous League Management Experience?: s4 marlies GM and cincinatti cyclones owner for 2 straight seasons

3. League Experience?
      I have been around every seasons since season 2!
      I would say 6 out of 7! Would definently read it a few more times before the season starts just to be sure if anything has been changed..
    5. Knowledge of Forums?
      Yes
    6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role?
      Yes i accept!
    7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the CHL LGHL?: i just want to have fun and build a contender with active and legit players and help LG grow
    8. What are your goals you wish to achieve as a CHL Owner?: like i said in number 7.. i want to have fun and help LG grow! And obviously i want to win the memorial cup as well!

• Troll Troll x 1
    No Streaming Account
  15. Versacepython710

Versacepython710 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -1
    1. What is you’re age ?
    2. Previous league management experience
    Season 11 agm , season 12 gm
    3. League experience - season 10 to season 12
    4. Knowledge of the chl rulebook - 9/10
    5. Goals for the season if selected to be a chl owner - to build a top competitive team and to win the memorial cup and to have fun while doing it !!!
    6. Have you been issued a league ban before ? - No
    7. Have you been issued a chat ban before ? - No
    8. Have you been issued a capital punishment before ? - No
    9. Have you been on the NML list before? - No
    10. On average my availability is 9/9

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  16. JCpens22

JCpens22 IDAPAPPY

Ratings:
    +36 / 2 / -5
    1. What is your age? 28
    2. Previous League Management Experience? AGM season 12 and GM CHL season 10
    3. League Experience? Been playing since S1, I love the league
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?)
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most) 6
    5. Knowledge of Forums?
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) yes

• Like Like x 1
    jcpens22
  17. MistaWilliams8

MistaWilliams8 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 3 / -4
    1. What is your age? 23
    2. Previous League Management Experience? Agm 1 season on xbox
    3. League Experience? 12 seasons on XBOX 3 seasons on PSN
    4. (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most) 5.5
    5. (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) yes
    7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGCHL? I’m looking to be a better manager and be a role model owner and a good example
    8. What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGCHL Owner? Looking to build a team that can be leaders and good examples of respectful players , not finish at the bottom of the league , looking to build great relationships with my gm and agm and my players

No Streaming Account
  18. allardpitbull519

allardpitbull519 Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    PSN: allardpitbull519
    1. 37
    2. None
    3. League Experience?
    4. 1 Season
    5. 5.5
    6. Yes
    7. Yes, I understand & accept
    8. My goal is to build a competitive team while gaining LG Management experience and have fun.
    9. Have You've Been Issued a League Ban Before? No
    10. Have You've Been Issued a Chat Ban Before? No
    11. Have You've Been Issued a Capital Punishment Before? No
    12. Have You've Been on the NML list before? No
    13. On Average What is Your Weekly Availability? 10/10

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  19. TheRawdawg69

TheRawdawg69 Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 1 / -5
    PsnTheRawdawg69

Management Experience Gm S8 Flint Firebirds Owned in Fbhl

LG Experience been part of Lg since season 4

knowledge of Rules they the rules are great I and if I have a question about them I know where to find them

Goals for my Team.. I want to build a team that works and plays Together. I want to have a non Toxic environment and just play to have fun.. I want to make Lg fun for everyone and even for the new people! And of go win that Cup

Have you ever been banned No.

have you been chat banned No

have I ever received a capital punishment No

Have I been on the NML yes
    Availability 7/9

And I understand the Role and Accept the Role of Chl owner of given the position

No Streaming Account
  20. ShotandmissLW

ShotandmissLW s7,s9,s10 chl owner

Ratings:
    +34 / 21 / -25
    1. Old enough
    2. Previous League Management Experience? Lg chl owner for 3 season gm in wjc
    3. League Experience? 8 in lg
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most) 5
    5. Knowledge of Forums?
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?)yes

yes I been on nml but I learned and I know how to do better

7. I have not been banned before
    8. My availability is 9/9

9. Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting an CHL Ownership position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for ANY reason during the season or get removed as an owner you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur.

Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept"
    10. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the CHL LGHL? I understand and agree
    11. What are your goals you wish to achieve as a CHL Owner? To get a none toxic team and have fun and get a good playoff run

• Like Like x 1
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    No Streaming Account