S13 Eastern Conference Predictions

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by Dansne, Feb 6, 2020.

1. Dansne

Dansne Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +117 / 3 / -8
    S13 Metropolitan and Atlantic Standings Predictions

Even though I decided to take a break this season, I still enjoy seeing what goes on in LG and I always wanted to do a predictions thread. I’ll be predicting the Eastern Conference in this thread and the Western Conference in another if this one is received well. Don’t get upset by these predictions they’re just my opinions and it’s all for fun. Sorry for any spelling mistakes as well. Enjoy!

Atlantic:

1. Toronto Maple Leafs :team1:

Pier returns as owner as he decides to partner up with Bo and I think Bo will help Pier get over the hump and help him make the playoffs in a big way. Starting with there very good forward core in Ethan, Moti and Pier, they also have some very nice support players in Lucente, Entry and Neb. Also you should expect there third line to be good, Bo always finds those good sweaty depth players. There defensive core is probably one of the most complete cores in the league, with Bo who’s always super sweaty and one of the better defensemen in the league. Fow is also very good and one of the most underrated defensemen, Patty is a nice player on a cheap contract. They also used 2 of there top 10 draft picks on defense where they drafted SilkyHands and JRap, I expect them to be nice contributors from the start especially if they play with Bo/ Fow. And they should have a very strong goalie tandem in Keen_CJ and Icb4c. Expect this team to be one of the better teams in the league and to compete for the Presidents Trophy.

2. Tampa Lightning :team21:

LaFleur is back with the Lightning this time finally being able to team up with Laziee. After winning the Presidents Trophy last season I think they’ll be very strong but just a little less dominant this time around. There forward core is led by Laziee who’s been a top center since joining the league back in S11 and Oshlag who has really taken that next leap in being a dominant forward over this last while. To support them they have Seb, GreasyLikeButter, Snoki who all had very strong showings last season with Tampa and they also have Frauts who had an nice season with the Sharks. There third line should be very good with Pfarccyde, NateJones and Gl3nzky. On defense they are led by LaFleur who is one of the better defensemen in the league alongside KyleY12, Calmblueice and Lazy who should make this a strong top 4. And in net they have arguably the best goalie tandem in the league in Ucantcme_Kamazaz who was easily the best goltender this past season and DoubleZero who’s no slouch in net either. I like there depth and top end guys, they should compete for the Atlantic alongside the Leafs and Bruins

3. Boston Bruins :team2:

Akon and Jay are back after a very strong showing last season. I expect the same kind of success this season starting with Akon and Jay who are so great together with solid support players in Domi, Monge, TakesNotes and Shot. Alongside a very good D core with 3 elite guys in Ducks RSall and Reactz, they also have Sabu22 who was good for them last year to round up there top 4. In net they have ElGringo who had a very good season last season on a poor Dallas team, expect him to be one of the better goalies this year. And there backup is Ima5thliner who seemed to have success with them in the playoffs. I can see them winning the Atlantic but I just don’t like there depth compared to Tampa and the Leafs.

4. Ottawa Senators :team20:

Scoutz finally gets ownership after trying for like 3 seasons now. He teams up with Class Act and they have built a strong team. Starting with there solid forward core where Class Act has probably been the best LW we’ve seen on the PSN side. They went out and got Tommy for a hefty price of 11.5M, the talent is probably worth it, just gotta make sure you keep him happy. Scootz has always been a good player I expect him to be playing with Jeff who’s always been a solid player himself. They also got solid depth players in PlugHunter, Cox and Bunny_Pancakes. I like there D core a lot starting with Neez who maybe isn’t as good as he used too, but he’s still a game 7 D on PSN. They also went out and got TheNtrickJamz who has dominated in the AHL and has had success in the NHL when called up. They surprisingly get DakotaPie for 500K even though he had a 30pts last season on D. Leafs, GreatestEver and D_Spors are all very solid defensemen and should do pretty well. In net they went out and got Konz and gave him 3.5M, a little expensive for a G but he’s probably the best G in the game. There backup is Marner and he should be pretty reliable. Should be a good team led by there top guys and solid defensemen, I expect them to make the playoffs.

5. Detroit Red Wings :team10:

Smirks takes over the Red Wings and he teams up SkillzPayBills. Smirk did a pretty good job and this team should be pretty competitive. There forward core is pretty solid but top heavy I feel, starting with Eastons who’s always a beast and NickyP who has many 20 win seasons. I’m guessing Cummings will be on there line, who is west and he’s had some nice seasons way back. There second is where I think there’s a little bit of a drop off, I like Tyler but I think he needs a little more help. Ransom is an average second liner at best and Mondy isn’t really what his stats showed back in S11. There third line can be quite solid though, I know that Baloney, BigLittle and Taylor grind the game a lot. On defense there top 2 is very good in Skills who is one of the best and Lidstrom who is an excellent defensemen himself. Smirk is also a really good number 3 defensemen. The other 3 defensemen on this team barely have any NHL experience, that could be an issue, but I think they’ll be fine if they find a solid 4th. In net they went out and got NateSous for 2.25M who had a crazy season in the AHL. He’ll be backed up by FittNasty who hasn’t played G since S10 back in the AHL. This team should be very competitive and fighting for a playoff spot I just don’t know if they have the depth to make it.

6. Montreal Canadiens :team5:

Hra surprisingly gets ownership and gets Skillzy to GM for him. This has the potential to be disastrous, the combination of Hra, Skillzy, Magik and Twisty will most likely go very bad, I bet one of the 4 don’t make it past week 4. But seriously if things go somewhat well I think they can do okay. Starting with Magik and Skillzy on there top line alongside Deadly, should be a pretty good first line. On the second it’s lead by Hra, his center will be CrazyRogo who I know he plays with a lot and has good chemistry with. I’m guessing Metcalf will be on the right side with those 2, would probably like an upgrade at some point. There third line should also be pretty decent with Maxx, StickyFingers and PerfectSkillz. On defense they got Twisty, if Twisty keeps his shit together he should be good with Magik and Skillzy. As well they got Tanev who has had good seasons in the past, I just don’t know how good he is now. I like there right side even though there isn’t a big name, ChewsNBrews is solid, Ginger despite his stats I feel is a competent top 4 defensemen and Ryan has always been quite reliable. In net they have EasyKill who has emerged as one of the best goalies and FredProulx to back him up. I think they’ll do okay and chase for the playoffs, just think that things will go terribly wrong with the frenchies, sorry Hra.

7. Buffalo Sabres :team18:

Archon comes over from Xbox and takes over the Sabres with Smitty. The lack of experience on the PSN side shows by some of the decisions they have made. Archon and Smitty are solid forwards but I don’t think they’ll be good enough to cover some of there teams flaws. There biggest x-factors are probably Geimer and Lander if they get them to play you’re probably getting 17-20 win guys but I just don’t know how committed they are, if they do play I can see them a little higher on the list. They also went out and got RedFlag who just had a breakout season with 21 wins. Another wildcard is Serpe, his return last year didn’t really go as planned as he got waived, let’s hope he can return to his old self but I think he’s a shell of what he used to be. They got one of there Xbox guys in Pearson for 500K, he had decent numbers on Xbox in the AHL, maybe they found a diamond in the rough with him. Defensively they went out and got Timmy for 5M, he’s definitely earned his right to be in the NHL but 5M is way too much for him. Carlson, JP and Giant are all very solid top 4 guys but they aren’t game changers. They also went out and got Butt_Fisted on a very nice 2M contract. In net they went out and got Lach who’s an alright goalie and Immortal to back him up. This team shouldn’t be a complete dumpster fire, just feel like it’s a super average team.

8. Florida Panthers :team23:

Agger takes over Florida, with DomSquad as his GM. And man does this team not look so hot. There forward core is led by Krazy, now look I love Krazy but he shouldn’t be the best forward on your team. Alongside of him they have TMills and Iplayforkeeps who are solid and I’m pretty sure have good chemistry together so there’s that. Domsquad hasn’t had good season since S6 and Ry has never played center before and hasn’t looked too good on D lately either. I think there only other bright spot besides Krazy is Beast who ran through the AHL last year, let’s hope he can translate that to the NHL. On defense it’s not much better starting with Clutch who’s a great forward but I don’t really know if he’ll be that effective on D. Markz is there AGM and he was pretty solid with Nashville a few seasons back. Zenky and Aucouin used to be good forwards but I just don’t know how they’ll translate on D. In net they got Agger, who’s an alright goltender and KickaPoo who struggled last year in Arizona, let’s hope he can turn his game around. Now look it may seem like I’m shitting on Agger a little too hard but Krazy and Clutch are the only players to have winning seasons last season.

Metropolitan:

1. Carolina Hurricanes :team74:

Claus is back as owner and he is reunited with the GOAT Desjy, after a disappointing season last year I expect Claus’ team to be one of the best again. There forwards are very strong starting with Josh obviously who’s arguably the best player in the game, if I was to guess Claus will be on a line with Duster and Griff which should be a very good first line. They went out and got Kerslake who is one of the top wingers in the game, Hazee will probably be centering him with TGil on the right side. There third should also be very solid with Doer, Bstie and Fishhure. There defense is led by Desjy who is just a beast and he has his reliable partner back in Bry, this should be one of the better pairings in the league. They also went out and got Brad who is really solid, he’ll probably be paired with Boeser who is solid himself. Execution should be a good 5, 6 for them and I’m guessing they’ll call up Artofdefence to round up a nice top 6. In net they got Balake who’s always been a really good goaltender. There backup is Vicmaltvinegar, don’t know much about him but he had a good year in the CHL last season. I think they will bounce back in a big way and win the division quite easily.

2. New York Islanders :team27:

This may surprise some people but I got Bonwl’s and Gaminfreak’s Islanders here at this spot. Bonwl has always built strong teams down in the AHL and I think that success will follow him into the NHL. They went out and made a huge splash by getting Jakoo who had a ridiculous 118pts last season. They also have DanielEPS and Scy who are both solid players. They had the 2nd pick and they decided to get Jensen315, I know he’s a good HUT player and he’s west. Expect Jensen to be on a line with BadBradGuy and ODucks. Bonwl himself is also a very good player who’s had success obviously in the AHL but also the NHL. They also got Skoden Uprising who is a good Xbox defensemen but he’s playing RW for them. There defensive core is quite good starting with Gamingfreak who is a very good defensemen, I’m guessing his partner will be Blake who I’m pretty sure is west as well. Looped and Curt will probably be there second D pair, Curt was arguably the best defensemen in AHL these past two seasons, nice too see him make the jump. They also drafted HypnoticLegend with the 8th pick, he should be solid and make an impact for them. In net they went out and got Krofto who is very good, he should be able to steal them some games. SoulAssassin is there backup but he’s never played G in LG before so i wonder how he’ll do. I think there depth and Jakoo’s carrying abilities will get them into the playoffs.

3. Philadelphia Flyers :team4:

Heqld aka Larkin is back as owner and he teams up with my boy Willi to take over the Flyers. They had an interesting approach by basically spending 2/3 of there cap on 2 great players and the rest on a support/ depth players but I think it will be enough for them to make the playoffs. There forwards are led by Willi who is a beast 2 way player, they went out and got the winger he’s most comfortable with in SirGab and I’m sure they will reck the league together. They also made a huge splash by getting Kush who is arguably the best player in the game. They got Claeys and Le-Tkess in trades this off season, who both had very solid seasons in Detroit. King and Furdayz are solid support guys and should do well especially supporting one of the big 3. On defense they got Larkin who’s a very good defensemen and will probably be in the Norris contention. They traded for Smx and Jladen who both will play on the top 4 and should do a good job at it. Scoutzy played in the AHL last season, but he’s a pretty solid player himself and should do good playing with either Willi or Kush. Owning the crease will be my other boy Breezy, some people think he’s an overpay at 2.5M but I know he can live up to that contract. Bnyce will be a very nice backup behind him, this will probably be one of the best goalie tandems. This team is very top heavy, but they got the players to carry those cheaper contracts, I think they’ll do well and make the playoffs quite comfortably.

4. Washington Capitals :team14:

Goostav returns as owner after taking two seasons off from ownership, he partners up with my former D partner in DrFurryNips. I know Mikey is also heavily involved in management, and he helped turn this team around last season and he helped build another solid squad for the upcoming season. They have a very good forward core starting with Goostav who has developed into an elite player, they also bid on Ali who has had quiet seasons lately but I expect him to turn it around and play well with Goostav. There LW will most likely be Jedi who has had past success with the Caps, so I expect this line to do very well. There second line is Mikey, Sloshy and Jasono, after acquiring Sloshy last season that was there turning point of there season and I expect them to bring that momentum into this season. There third line is a west line I’m pretty sure, so expect them to give teams some fits. There defense is also really strong with there GM Nips who’s been one of the better defensemen in the league since joining the league back in S7. They also have Tidan coming back, I’m sure he’ll be up there for points again, they also spent 6M on Turmoilz and he should be a nice pair with Tidan or Nips. They also got ViveLeQuebec who is a good defensemen on a nice 2M contract. In net they have Doc who should be solid for them. They built a very strong team, there top 2 lines should be pretty solid. Wouldn’t shock me to see this team as high as second in the Metro.

5. Pittsburg Penguins :team78:

Jlm is back for another season as owner and he has decided to team up with a very good player in DDW4. Last season was a disappointment for this team after a conference finals appearance the season prior, but I think the same thing will transpire this season. There forward core is quite good but there are some holes, DDW4 is not an issue, he’s one of the better forwards in the league, they went out and got Baris for 7M, he’s pretty good but I just don’t know how I feel with him being the second best player on the team. Jlm, Apx and Odessa are really solid players but they aren’t anything too special. Mtl-cor is a solid depth player. BigQc and FlyingRed also seem to be some solid depth guys, they had a decent amount of success in the AHL. On defense they got Sedin, who is solid but not the same player he used to be. They also brought OneTimer back, who has had success with them before. Fairman and Notorious are back as well, they are okay top 4 guys but nothing extraordinary. In net they decided to bring Back in, he should be pretty good. They also brought back Giroux who was awesome for them when they made it to the conference finals, he should be a very good backup. They should be a competitive team but I just don’t think they have enough high end talent to make playoffs.

6. Columbus Blue Jackets :team6:

After Polgz and Hraow left Chipy last minute, Chipy went out and got Paradis as his GM. I think Chipy did an alright job building the team, but there isn’t much too get excited for. There forwards are led by Chipy himself who’s a pretty good player, his big get was Carm who’s a good player himself. They got Dark and Brandon who are nice players. They also got Jay6219, I’m not the biggest fan of his, he’s just not the same player he used to be. Dougie, Suzuki and Holland are good depth guys but they’ll probably be in a role that they shouldn’t be in. On defense they got Paradis who’s a good game 7 D, he went out and got his teammate from last season in Prom, he has had back to back 19 win seasons I expect this to be a pretty good pairing. They went out and got another Habs in GeneralPatton who was alright for the Canadiens, they also paid Malkin 4.25M which was pretty surprising, but he is pretty solid. They also got John_Sheldon and OgLowkey to round up a very solid top 6. In net they got Levac aka Mr. 18-1 in club , not sure how he’ll do but hopefully he walks the talk. Binnington is the other goalie who struggled for them last season. I like some of there pieces I just don’t think Chipy and Carm are good enough to carry a sub par supporting cast.

7. New Jersey Devils :team7:

Ali is back as New Jersey owner and got Parihse as his GM, I feel like this is the worst team Ali has built from what I remember. They made a huge splash by getting Mclovin who is awesome but I’m not sure how he’ll fit in. Parihse and Tread are good players and work well together. I’m pretty sure Ali will be playing on east to start the season he should be fine but won’t be as effective. Nelly was one of there bigger gets and I don’t know much about him, just that he had okay stats back in S10. The5thLiner should be a solid support player for them on a nice contract. On defense they went out and got CMike for 7M, he’s a pretty good defensemen, Compost is also a good defensemen and should make a nice pairing with Mike. Sebass is another Checkers beast and should make a nice jump to the NHL, GranpaJagr should also be pretty solid, he had good stats in the AHL on Xbox. In net they got SpencerKnight who’s alright and TheFranchizel who was on there farm team last season posting good numbers. They should have a good first line especially if Mclovin plays with Tread and Pahrise, but I just don’t think they have the depth to be very good.

8. New York Rangers :team12:

Pepsi makes the jump from AHL management and gets Big_Sleezy as his GM, this team looks pretty bad on paper and I think they will perform that way. There forwards are nothing special starting with Goofy_Indian and EpicSkillzy they are good players but they shouldn’t be your 2 best forwards. They also went out and got Pezdemic and Choban who should be playing on a line together, they aren’t anything too special let’s hope Pezdemic is actually the west Jclaus. They drafted Sitch with the 13th overall pick if he gets the call up hopefully he’ll be a bright spot for them. Pepsi is probably gonna play on there third line where some of the depth guys he got don’t look to be anything too special. The defense doesn’t look much better where Sleezy is probably the best, maybe he can have a repeat performance with Pezdemic but it will be tough. They went out and got Brando who’s a pretty reliable defensemen and a beauty. They also got the Belleville Senators D partners in JamieBenn and JohnRoss, they had good stats but they probably won’t have the same success up in the NHL. They drafted Dahlin_Rasmus with the 7th overall pick, he should be a pretty solid player when looking at his CHL stats. In net they went out and got CrawlingBacon and NavyyNick, they should be able to hold there own but it will be tough with that team in front of them. There isn’t much for me too get excited by, maybe the draft picks can come in and make a big impact and that there top 2 lines can over achieve but I don’t think that will happen.

• Like Like x 32
    • Winner Winner x 10
    HabsDan18
  2. Bo-Dangles10

Bo-Dangles10 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    bodangles10#0
    Ratings:
    +485 / 3 / -30
    Let’s go love the hype great job with the media! Just like the real nhl when guys get washed they turn to media ;)

• Funny Funny x 11
    • Winner Winner x 1
    bodangles10
  3. Big Wet Fist

Big Wet Fist Well-Known Member

Discord:
    drfurrynips#0
    Ratings:
    +150 / 2 / -2
    Baby come back

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. ChobanLacot

ChobanLacot "How is that a penalty?"

Ratings:
    +153 / 1 / -9
    Finally, someone recognizes me for who I am.

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  5. BarDownBrando

BarDownBrando Well-Known Member

Discord:
    bardownbrando#0
    Ratings:
    +95 / 3 / -7
    Nice Write Up Dan ♥️

-Brando

• Winner Winner x 1
    bardownbrandotv
  6. Markz51

Markz51 Don't Hassle Me. I'm Local.

Discord:
    markz_51#0
    Ratings:
    +702 / 11 / -21
    The way I see it, the only way to go is up.

• Like Like x 5
    Markz_51
  7. Hra-ow

Hra-ow Hra

Ratings:
    +1,449 / 166 / -474
    Goes to media when he takes a year off smh

• Funny Funny x 1
    hraow
  8. DakotaPie

DakotaPie Tabersnacks

Discord:
    DakotaPie#4621
    Ratings:
    +37 / 2 / -6
    Thanks 4 the quality piece. Keep it up.

• Like Like x 1
    DakotaPie
  9. J_King342

J_King342 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    back342#0518
    Ratings:
    +80 / 13 / -11
    Love the writeup im washed penszn

• Like Like x 1
    Back342
  10. Kakkox24x

Kakkox24x Kakkox24x

Ratings:
    +87 / 48 / -76
    Great rankings very well thought out and put together

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  11. SkilZzy x92x

SkilZzy x92x SkillzZy_x92x

Discord:
    skilzzyx92x#0
    Ratings:
    +28 / 8 / -10
    Im the best

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    No Streaming Account
  12. natesous10

natesous10 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    natesous10#0
    Ratings:
    +197 / 1 / -10
    Thanks for the kind words!
    #gowingz

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  13. iCallsoWhat55

iCallsoWhat55 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    icallsowhat55#1227
    Ratings:
    +787 / 49 / -145
    why u not playing this szn dan?

icallsowhat55
  14. Dansne

Dansne Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +117 / 3 / -8
    I don’t play much anymore and I wasn’t enjoying it as much, felt like a chore more then anything else

• Informative Informative x 1
    HabsDan18
  15. GingerNHL

GingerNHL ELEET VS PLAYER HERE | Pronouns are Shee/Sh

Discord:
    Ginger#1826
    Ratings:
    +1,910 / 44 / -144
    • Winner Winner x 1
    xGlNGERR
  16. Doc_Peep

Doc_Peep Good vibes only

Discord:
    Doc_Peep#6385
    Ratings:
    +495 / 23 / -53
    Nice write up. Thank you for taking the time.

• Like Like x 1
    doc_marshmallow
  17. foxpresentation

foxpresentation Well-Known Member

Discord:
    fox presentation#6580
    Ratings:
    +404 / 2 / -1
    Great article !! looking forward to the western conference one!

• Like Like x 1
    fox_presentation
  18. Breezy5457

Breezy5457 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +162 / 3 / -5
    Average write-up at best.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Breezy5457