* New * S13 NHL-AHL-CHL BOG Applications

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by LG McDonald, Jan 3, 2020.

1. LG McDonald

LG McDonald Director of Hockey Operations

Discord:
    LG McDonald#5572
    Ratings:
    +10,378 / 77 / -568
    If you wish to become a (PSN) LGHL Board of Governors staff member for the upcoming season please fill out the application below.

Reminder: Filling out the application below does not guarantee you a spot
    for the upcoming Season. Make sure that you read this thread thoroughly & fill out the application professionally because a quick response that looks sloppy isn't a good start to your potential LG BoG career. Thank you for applying & we will be in touch in the upcoming weeks that follow so please be patient within this process. We would appreciate if you don't message any staff in regard to your status as we will be informing you.

___________________________________________________________________________________

(PSN) BoG Application

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

1. Age?
    2. Which League(s) are you applying to be a BoG for?
      (Example: NHL, AHL, CHL)
      ]*]Have you ever been banned in this league or any League?
      (If so what for?)
    3. Have you been chat box banned?
      (If so what for?)
    4. Have you ever been placed on the NML?
    5. Do You Have Any Previous League Management / BoG Experience? (If So Please Explain)
      (Example: Owner, General Manager, Assistant General Manager or BoG)
    6. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG / What other leagues have you been in)
    7. Knowledge of The (PSN) Rules?
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the (PSN) Rules. Rate between 1 as least & 7 as most)
    8. Knowledge of (PSN) Forum?
      (Are you familiar with the *Important Sticky Posts highlighted in red & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news. Yes or No)
    9. Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGHL PSN Staff?
    ___________________________________________________________________________________

Role and Responsibility As BoG

• The BoG is responsible for providing rulings on Players infractions based off of Article Four : The Rule Book. They are not responsible for seeking or investigating those issues. Their role is to judge the infractions and determine a course of action as outlined in the articles of the Constitution.
    • The BoG are also responsible for handling any Management complaints outlined in Article Four : The Rule Book.
    • The Board of Governors may be appointed special tasks to help run the League.
    • The Board of Governors have the ability to suspend a Players(s) when the evidence is brought to them via our complaint system. They must make their rulings based on the facts and evidence presented and on how those facts and evidences relate to Article Four : The Rule Book.
    • BoG rulings are based on a majority vote. They will conduct these votes all week leading up to the 11:59pm ET deadline on Saturday of every week. They may only judge and give the verdict based off the facts given. If a member of the BoG does not vote in time, then it will always revert to a majority vote. If 3 vote, 2 must agree or disagree. There should never be a stalemate, but if there is, the Commissioner will be the deciding vote. 

Understanding Expectations
    • The League has set expectations that those members selected for staff should adhere to. Those expectations include that these members keep the best interest of the League, sportsmanship and respect for one another high on their personal priority list.
    • This community looks to staff as leaders, who have volunteered their personal time to ensure that the league is run correctly, as well create a fun, competitive & organized experience for them.
    • Each staff member selected will be required to understand & accept these expectations prior to them being accepted by the League.
    Understanding Website Etiquette
    • BoG's are expected to follow the code of conduct at all times. It is extremely important that all members feel respected.
    • Our Leagues bring out the competitive nature in us all, which is completely acceptable. The conduct outlined in the code of conduct doesn't restrict members from disagreeing with each other or debating Player skills and talent.
    • "Trash talk" is part of the game & will always be a part of this League. It is important to understand a line has been drawn in the Code of Conduct & that line needs to be respected at all times.

We appreciate all who wish to be part of staff & show enthusiasm & want to grow the LG, especially on the PSN side. With the understanding that individuals want the league to grow, We need to make sure that we have the best possible candidates in place to lead the progression forward. Not everyone will be great or good staff members but we want you to try your hardest & learn along the way. It's important to READ THE RULES!

Thank You !

LeagueGamingOfficial
  2. mottly39

mottly39 Texas Stars GM LD #39

Discord:
    mottly39#2214
    Ratings:
    +281 / 32 / -32
    - Age? 47
    - Which League(s) are you applying to be a BoG for? CHL, possibly AHL
    - Have you ever been banned in this league or any League? No
    (If so what for?)
    - Have you been chat box banned? No
    (If so what for?)
    - Have you ever been placed on the NML? No
    - Do You Have Any Previous League Management / BoG Experience? (If So Please Explain)
    S7 Erie Otters AGM
    S8 Erie Otters GM
    S9/S10/S11 Erie Otters Owner
    S12 Palm Springs Firebirds GM

- League Experience?
    (How long have you been in the LG / What other leagues have you been in) In league since S5. Also played in FBHL.
    - Knowledge of The (PSN) Rules? 6
    (How would you rate your knowledge of the (PSN) Rules. Rate between 1 as least & 7 as most)
    - Knowledge of (PSN) Forum? Yes
    (Are you familiar with the *Important Sticky Posts highlighted in red & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news. Yes or No)
    - Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGHL PSN Staff?
    I enjoy the hockey esports community and would like to continue to contribute in another capacity outside of managing teams. I feel that I would represent LG properly by conducting myself professionally and upholding the integrity of the league. I would also ensure that the respect of current and future managers is earned through positive interaction and accurate information as well as being approachable to new players for guidance.

v\r

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    mottly39
  3. Meestah Don

Meestah Don shitter here

Discord:
    MeestahDon#8695
    Ratings:
    +576 / 54 / -33
    1. Age? 25
    2. Which League(s) are you applying to be a BoG for? NHL/AHL
      ]*]Have you ever been banned in this league or any League? No
      (If so what for?)
    3. Have you been chat box banned? No
      (If so what for?)
    4. Have you ever been placed on the NML? No
    5. Do You Have Any Previous League Management / BoG Experience? (If So Please Explain)
      (Example: Owner, General Manager, Assistant General Manager or BoG) Managed many AHL seasons both xbox and psn and 1 AGM season in NHL
    6. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG / What other leagues have you been in) Since S22 on Xbox and S4 on PSN
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the (PSN) Rules. Rate between 1 as least & 7 as most) 6
      (Are you familiar with the *Important Sticky Posts highlighted in red & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news. Yes or No) Yes
    9. Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGHL PSN Staff? Been around the league a while and know how it runs. Would like to help make things run smoothly.

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 3
    meestahdon
  4. GhostMK

GhostMK BoG - LGHL PSN

Discord:
    GhostMK#8226
    Ratings:
    +179 / 3 / -11
    1. Age? 28
    2. Which League(s) are you applying to be a BoG for? NHL
    3. ]*]Have you ever been banned in this league or any League? No
      (If so what for?)
    4. Have you been chat box banned? No
      (If so what for?)
    5. Have you ever been placed on the NML? No
    6. Do You Have Any Previous League Management / BoG Experience? (If So Please Explain) Was NHL management for many seasons. FNP BOG
    7. League Experience? S1 - S12 (Yikes)
    8. Knowledge of The (PSN) Rules? 6.5/7 (But everything is pretty easy to look up and find an answer for)
    9. Knowledge of (PSN) Forum? Yes
    10. Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGHL PSN Staff? I have a good working relationship with many people around the league. I have always been a person that is easily approachable and I value communication.

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    GhostMK_
  5. SynCraftrz

SynCraftrz Well-Known Member

Discord:
    SynCraftrz#3072
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -2
    (PSN) LGHL BoG Application

1. Age:

2. Which League(s) are you applying to be a BoG for:
    - CHL

3. Have you ever been banned in this league or any League? (If so what for?):
    - No.

4. Have you been chat box banned? (If so what for?):
    - No.

5. Have you ever been placed on the NML:
    - No.

6. Do You Have Any Previous League Management / BoG Experience? (If So Please Explain):
    - GM for Team Finland in PSN WJC S7
    - AGM for Saint John Sea Dogs in PSN CHL S12

7. League Experience:
    - PSN CHL S7 - S12
    - PSN AHL S9 - S11
    - PSN WJC S7 - S8

8. Knowledge of the (PSN) Rules:
    - 6.5/7, if not 7/7. I'm very familiar with the rules, and if not, at least know where to find as well as how to interpret them.

9. Knowledge of the (PSN) Forum:
    - Yes.

10. Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGHL PSN Staff:
    - After being involved in the league for 6 consecutive seasons now, I want to take the next step and get even more involved. My knowledge of the rules and ability to interpret them will help me be an asset to the staff team. I've been the go to person with my current and previous teams for things they are unsure of with the rules or obscure ones that they weren't even aware of. As well I have been working in a customer service position for over 2 years now which had helped me develop people building skills. I think that my experience, positive attitude, ability to listen and concisely respond to situations and league knowledge will lead to creating a perfect candidate for this position.

SynCraftrz
  6. Bxrt1_

Bxrt1_ BoG - LGHL PSN

Ratings:
    +161 / 6 / -9
    1. Age? 25
    2. Which League(s) are you applying to be a BoG for? NHL/AHL
    3. (Example: NHL, AHL, CHL)
      (If so what for?) Yes in S8 I could not give the availability to play because of a family matter. No other issues.
    4. Have you been chat box banned?
      (If so what for?) No
    5. Have you ever been placed on the NML? Yes because of my ban.
    6. Do You Have Any Previous League Management / BoG Experience? (If So Please Explain)
      (Example: Owner, General Manager, Assistant General Manager or BoG) CHL Owner S5, AHL AGM S9, Paid AGM for part of a S12 in the NHL, FNP/SNP Commissioner
    7. League Experience? S5-S12, been in VG aswell.
    8. Knowledge of The (PSN) Rules? 6.5, I know where to find anything that I am unsure of or need a refresher on.
    9. Knowledge of (PSN) Forum? Yes
    10. Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGHL PSN Staff? I have been around the league for a while and know many people at all levels/leagues. I've had my hand in FNP/SNP and would like to take it to the next step and help with the leagues day to day if needed. Since I have been a part of LG in S5, the league has just blown up and I would love to help in making it even bigger and better.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    Bert12909
  7. kevinhesspschamp

kevinhesspschamp every team I managed had a winning record!

Ratings:
    +55 / 57 / -76
    1. 34
    2. Never had a bad team yet in this and any role
    3. league experience 10 plus seasons in the NHL on ps3 and 4
    4. knowledge of rule book? yes
    5. knowledge of forums? yes
    6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? I understand and accept
    7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the Ps4 LGHL? I enjoy building teams
    8. Was in council before

• Get Good Get Good x 1
    No Streaming Account
  8. michchas

michchas Well-Known Member

Discord:
    michchas#4110
    Ratings:
    +144 / 31 / -24
    1. Age? 28
    2. Which League(s) are you applying to be a BoG for? Chl
    3. *]Have you ever been banned in this league or any League?
      (If so what for?) No
      (If so what for?) No
    5. Have you ever been placed on the NML? I think i was for one season don't really remember why.
    6. Do You Have Any Previous League Management / BoG Experience? (If So Please Explain)
      (Example: Owner, General Manager, Assistant General Manager or BoG) I have alot of management experience was a chl gm season 2. Ahl gm seasons 3 and 5. Owned a chl team in season 8 and agm the last 2 season in chl.
    7. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG / What other leagues have you been in) been playing in lg since season 2
    8. Knowledge of The (PSN) Rules?
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the (PSN) Rules. Rate between 1 as least & 7 as most) 7
    9. Knowledge of (PSN) Forum?
      (Are you familiar with the *Important Sticky Posts highlighted in red & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news. Yes or No) Yes
    10. Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGHL PSN Staff? I want to help the league grow and get better. I have managed a bunch of seasons but want to try a different way to help. I have wanted to do this for a while just figured now is the time to try.

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  9. FireRescue0912

FireRescue0912 Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -1
    1. Age? 28
    2. Which League(s) are you applying to be a BoG for? CHL
    3. (Example: NHL, AHL, CHL)
      (If so what for?) Never been banned
      (If so what for?) No
    5. Have you ever been placed on the NML? Never
      (Example: Owner, General Manager, Assistant General Manager or BoG) CHL AGM S9 Moncton Wildcats, CHL GM S 10 Seadogs
    7. League Experience? S 8-12, played in wehl, vg and uehl over the past few years as well
    8. Knowledge of The (PSN) Rules? 6-6 1/2. I know a majority of the rules, and if I don't know, I can usually find it
    9. Knowledge of (PSN) Forum? Yes, for sure
    10. Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGHL PSN Staff? I have been in the league for 5 seasons now in many different roles, I have met so many people on different levels of lghl and learned so much along the way. I love to help others in any way that I can and I have a high respect for the league and league rules. I'd be more than happy to help in any way that I can! I want to help the league continue to grow and be as helpful as I can to anyone who reaches out. I am a great communicator and I am fairly easy to contact even when I'm at work. I bring integrity, honesty, professionalism and respect to the table

No Streaming Account
  10. CCLARK1999

CCLARK1999 Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    1. Age? 20 years old.
    2. What league am I applying to be a BoG in? CHL
    3. Have I ever been banned in this league or any league? No I have not.
    4. Have you ever been chat box banned?No.
    5. Have you ever been placed on the NML? No.
    6. Do you have any previous league Management or BoG experience? Yes. I currently run an 8 team weekend league as Commissioner and will be expanding to 30 teams in March.
    7. League Experience? S12 of LGCHL PSN. Last season of VG as well and my own personal league for 1 season.
    8. Knowledge of the (PSN) rules? 7. I personally read through the whole rule book when I joined the league. And have referenced it before during debates with other players and management.
    9. Knowledge of the PSN forum? Yes. I frequent it often.
    10. Please explain why you would be a good candidate for LGPSN Staff? I feel like as a younger player I have a certain level of advantage in this position. It's significantly easier for me to relate to the issues of players newer to the league struggling with pretty much anything because I myself have been a young player new to the hockey esports community. I feel like this gives me an important ability to sympathize with young players allowing me to help them more easily.

Thank you for your consideration.

No Streaming Account
  11. VRain_19

VRain_19 Goalie/ R. Wing

Ratings:
    +406 / 17 / -51
    1. Age? 28
    2. Which League(s) are you applying to be a BoG for? Chl, ahl, nhl
      (If so what for?) Yes due to work or personal reasons
    3. Have you been chat box banned?
      (If so what for?) No I have not.
    4. Have you ever been placed on the NML? Not to my knowledge.
      (Example: Owner, General Manager, Assistant General Manager or BoG) Owner I believe for 2 or 3 seasons, GM for 3 seasons, bog for 1 season in CHL
    6. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG / What other leagues have you been in) since season 3
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the (PSN) Rules. Rate between 1 as least & 7 as most) 6
      (Are you familiar with the *Important Sticky Posts highlighted in red & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news. Yes or No) 7
    9. Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGHL PSN Staff? I feel that I can bring a calm and collected mindset to help ensure the rules are followed correctly and answer any questions to make sure the league is both running smoothly and grow.
    Thanks for your time.

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  12. CastroNY516

CastroNY516 New York Goon

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    (PSN) BoG Application

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

1. Age? 36
    2. Which League(s) are you applying to be a BoG for? I Would be mostly interested in AHL or CHL because im pretty well known in the two leagues. I don't know many people in the NHL and i feel that with me being staff in the league i would have a better understanding of certain situations if i knew the people involved. I know majority of the players and owners in both CHL and AHL. I have never received any ban of any type in any league i have ever played in. I have managed in this league 3 times. Twice in the CHL as owner, Both times were play off runs, and one time in the AHL. Ive been a player in the league for 3 years straight and i have never gotten ban. Nor do i plan to.

3. Have you been chat box banned? As i speak about this in the paragraph above, i have never gotten banned what so ever in any way shape or form.
    4. Have you ever been placed on the NML? Never have i ever been placed on the no management list. I just finished as owner in the CHL.
    5. Do You Have Any Previous League Management / BoG Experience? As a BOG i do not have experience. But i do have management skills that i feel would help your staff. I've been a CHL owner twice, brought my boys to round 2 of the playoffs in S8 and i brought the 67s to the playoffs in S12. In S7 i was a GM of the Monsters in the AHL. Well i took over the team when the owners left mid season.
    6. League Experience? I have been in the league since like S2. I have watched this league grow to what it is now. I know how well its ran and the severity that the bogs have when it comes to organizing everything. And as i said earlier i have managed 3 times in this league in both the CHL and AHL. I have never managed in any other league but i have played in other leagues to stay busy during the off season. SPNHL, FBHL, And the discord league that just fell apart. I've never managed in any of those leagues though.
    7. Knowledge of The (PSN) Rules? The rules have changed and most likely will keep changing but from a 1-7 i would give my self a 5 in all honesty. But if you were to change this question to "how well can you navigate the rule book to find a rule or section for information?" i would give my self a 7. cause i know how to navigate the rule book pretty well to find anything i need to know if i don't already know it.
    8. Knowledge of (PSN) Forum? To be honest i'm not that familiar with the forum. Not that i don't know how to use i just don't use it much. I know how to find standings and rosters and what not but i rarely use the forums.
    9. Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGHL PSN Staff? I'm extremely well organized and i mostly only use my laptop when using LG. I'm also a fair person and consider everything when making decisions. Being a staff member in this league, your most likely gonna come across situations where you gonna have to hear two sides of a story and make decisions based off of the rules. I feel when it comes to those types of scenarios i would be fair and consider all the facts. I'm always available and i have multiple years here as a player and manager. I know almost half of the AHL and almost all the CHL.... Maybe not all but a lot. I'm very computer literate and i get along with almost every one. i have no enemy's in this league nor do i plan on making any. I feel that i would be a good edition to the BoG staff here.

• Like Like x 1
    FiddySnipes
  13. RastAxMotionZ

RastAxMotionZ Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

No Streaming Account