PSN S13 NHL Owner Applications

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by LG McDonald, Dec 29, 2019.

1. LG McDonald

LG McDonald Director of Hockey Operations

Discord:
    LG McDonald#5572
    Ratings:
    +10,351 / 77 / -567
    If you wish to become a PS4 LGHL Owner for the upcoming season please fill out the application below.

REMINDER: Filling out the application below does not guarantee you a spot for the upcoming Season.

Make sure that you read this thread thoroughly & fill out the application professionally because a quick response that looks sloppy isn't a good start to your potential LG ownership career.

Thank you for applying & we will be in touch in the upcoming weeks that follow so please be patient within this process. We would appreciate if you don't message any staff in regard to your status as we will be informing you.

If you are currently an Owner who has expressed interest in returning to the role as Owner you are NOT required to fill out an application. A PM will be sent to you by staff, simply reply there.

___________________________________________________________________________________

XBOX LGHL Ownership Application

[​IMG]

1. What is your age?
    2. Previous League Management Experience?
      (Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager)
    3. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?)
    4. Knowledge of the rulebook?
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most)
    5. Knowledge of Forums?
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?)
    6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role?

Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a NHL Ownership position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for ANY reason during the season or get removed as an owner you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur.

Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept"

7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL?
    8. What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner?
    ___________________________________________________________________________________

Role and Responsibility As A NHL Owner

• Being selected as an Owner is a privilege not many are afforded. The most important thing the League wants to communicate to the Owners and Managers is that their number one priority is to ensure their Players have the best possible experience they can on this website! If selected as Manager or Owner, you are expected to make that your priority.
    • The day to day operations that keep a team functioning are also important. Managers and Owners are given the tools and ability to ensure their team functions properly within the guidelines set out by the League. It is important to understand that the Owner(s) and Manager(s) are also responsible for their team, and can be held accountable for actions and decisions they make or fail to make.
    • The position of Owner and Manager are considered to be a leadership role intended for those members of the community that consider themselves as leaders. It is recommended that only those members who can commit to the ups and downs a season can throw at them should be considered for a position of this importance.
    Understanding Expectations

• The League has set expectations that those members selected for Ownership should adhere to. Those expectations include that these members keep the best interest of the League, sportsmanship, their players, and respect for one another high on their personal priority list.
    • This community looks to its Owners and Managers as leaders, who have volunteered their personal time to ensure that the teams are run correctly, as well as create a fun, competitive & organized experience for them.
    • Each Owner and Manager selected will be required to understand & accept these expectations prior to them being accepted by the League.
    Understanding Website Etiquette

• Managers are expected to follow the code of conduct at all times. It is extremely important that all members feel respected.
    • Our Leagues bring out the competitive nature in us all, which is completely acceptable. The conduct outlined in the code of conduct doesn't restrict members from disagreeing with each other or debating Player skills and talent.
    • "Trash talk" is part of the game & will always be a part of this League. It is important to understand a line has been drawn in the Code of Conduct & that line needs to be respected at all times.
    We appreciate all who wish to be part of management & show enthusiasm & want to grow the LG especially the LGHL. With the understanding that individuals want the league to grow, We need to make sure that we have the best possible candidates in place to lead the progression forward. Not everyone will be great or good managers but we want you to try your hardest & learn along the way. It's important to READ THE RULES!

The Commissioners will touch base with you once a proper date has been set for a follow-up interview.

Thank you!

Last edited: Dec 29, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    LeagueGamingOfficial
  2. ScooTz-10

ScooTz-10 ScooTz#5149

Discord:
    ScooTz#5149
    Ratings:
    +1,197 / 74 / -183
    What is your age?

Previous League Management Experience?

S1-S4 Owner
    S12 AGM

League Experience?

S1-S4, S9-S12 PSN
    S33 XBOX

Knowledge of the rulebook?
    (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most)

Knowledge of Forums?
    (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?)

Yes

Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role?

Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a NHL Ownership position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for ANY reason during the season or get removed as an owner you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur.

I understand & accept

Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL?
    I believe I can be a better and reliable owner than a bunch of the current ones from s12.

What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner?
    To slowly continue to prove to everyone that I’m still capable and to staff that there won’t be any issues

• Like x 22
    • Winner x 2
    • Troll x 1
    • Get Good x 1
    • Dumb x 1
    scootz10
  3. o S m i i t t y

o S m i i t t y Oh yea you like that

Ratings:
    +181 / 9 / -9
    1. 22
    2. S30 WSH owner S31 PHI AGM S12 PSNAHL GM
    3. league experience 10 plus seasons in the NHL on xbox and 5 season in the NHL on PS4
    4. knowledge of rule book? yes
    5. knowledge of forums? yes
    6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? I understand and accept
    7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the Xbox LGHL? I enjoy building teams
    8. What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? build a strong team and make it an enjoyable season for my team

• Like Like x 19
    • Winner Winner x 5
    No Streaming Account
  4. SomeoneStopMePls

SomeoneStopMePls Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +70 / 6 / -15
    1. What is your age?

AGM S11 Minnesota

S2 PSN

Knowledge of the rulebook? (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most)

Knowledge of Forums? (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?)

yes I am familiar

Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a NHL Ownership position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for ANY reason during the season or get removed as an owner you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur.

I Understand & Accept
    1. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL?
    2. What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? As someone who has managed in other leagues and been built successful teams season after season with minimal issues I’d like to try to manage in a more competitive setting. The goal is always to win as many games as possible, but thinking long term is to build a franchise that is capable at both levels and become competitive as quickly as possible

• Like x 16
    • Dumb x 3
    • Funny x 2
    • Dislike x 1
    • Get Good x 1
    • Winner x 1
    SSMP
  5. ToppestOfTops

ToppestOfTops Warning Group

Ratings:
    +328 / 7 / -30
    ToppestOfTops
    34 years old
    been GM 6 seasons, won a calder cup, a prez cup and stanley cup on xbox
    perfectly billingual
    let me know if i got a shot

• Like Like x 23
    • Winner Winner x 9
    • Informative Informative x 1
    double_brah
  6. Fooldawg83

Fooldawg83 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +48 / 8 / -17
    1. What is your age?
    2. 36
    3. Previous League Management Experience?
    4. S8 s9 chl owner. Season 10 gm tuscon s11 gm belleville s12 agm nhl calgary flames
    5. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) Been in all the other leagues been in lg since s7
    6. Knowledge of the rulebook?
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most) 7
    7. Knowledge of Forums?
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) Yes
    8. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role?

I understand and accept
    9. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? I'm organized I pretty much took over the role last season and I like to compete I feel I can run a team flawless and competetive
    10. What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? Playoffs and in the end a team I can build off

• Get Good Get Good x 5
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    fooldawg83
  7. CanucksNoCups

CanucksNoCups Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 1 / -10
    1. What is your age? 26
    2. Previous League Management Experience? No management experience
    3. League Experience?
      S11, S12 LGHL PSN, Current Season of LGBA PSN.
      I wanted owner last season so I read over the rules I would say 9/10
    5. Knowledge of Forums?
      I often Scroll through forums and have good knowledge.
      I understand & accept
    7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? I am up to the task of being a winning and responsible owner in this league
    8. What are your goals you wish to achieve as a Owner? Put together a playoff contender.
    (I know I have little experience but that doesn't mean I couldn't do a good job)

• Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    No Streaming Account
  8. BLong67-

BLong67- Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +496 / 43 / -44
    What is your age?

Season 11 and 12 LAK AGM

League Experience?

LG Season 6 - Season 12. Played 1 Season of VG

Knowledge of Forums?

Yes

I Understand & Accept

Managed the last two seasons and enjoyed it. I also wish to continue with what I have been working on as a manager. With that being said, I would like to take over the Los Angeles Kings in Season 13.

I want to build a successful team - both in NHL and AHL that are also enjoyable to be apart of.

• Like x 30
    • Winner x 4
    • Troll x 1
    • Get Good x 1
    • Funny x 1
    blong6730
  9. aharquail

aharquail Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -6
    1. What is your age? 37
      none looking to try it out
    3. League Experience?
      i have played a few season here and there
    5. Knowledge of Forums?
      yes i know how forums works

7. "I Understand & Accept"

8. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? would like to build my own team to see how it will work out
    9. What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? wish find a team with chemistry that is hard to beat

• Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Old Old x 1
    No Streaming Account
  10. Goostaav

Goostaav Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Goostav12#9660
    Ratings:
    +229 / 6 / -4
    1)What is your age?

2)Previous League Management Experience?
    S7 GM, S8-S10 owner, S11 AGM

3)League Experience
    S3-S12 LG, Few season of ESHL

4)Knowledge of the rulebook? (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most)

5)Knowledge of Forums? (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?)
    Yes

6)Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role?
    Yes

7)Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL:
    I enjoy the grind of building and maintaining a team.

8)What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? Build competitive teams that are also enjoyable for everyone on it

I would like to Take over Washington as @ZeRo-I92I is stepping down

• Like Like x 24
    • Winner Winner x 24
    Goostaav
  11. PR0D1GY_81

PR0D1GY_81 STANLEY CUP CHAMP :) . Nevermind :(

Ratings:
    +132 / 13 / -15
    What is your age?

Season 5 chl owner, season 8 ahl GM, season 9 ahl agm

League Experience?

LG Season 6 - Season 12, Ive been playing in VG since nhl 17

Knowledge of Forums?

Yes

I Understand & Accept

I enjoy being management and am superior.

To have a good time and contend.

• Like Like x 12
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Get Good Get Good x 2
    No Streaming Account
  12. gods_ninja99

gods_ninja99 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    gods_ninja99#4985
    Ratings:
    +31 / 7 / -20
    1. What is your age?
      S10-11 owner (LG)
      S1-2 GM (NLGE Xbox)
      S3-9 Owner (NLGE Xbox)
      S1-3 Commissioner of XG (Xbox)
      S2-8 DOD and Commissioner of NLGE (Xbox)
      FBHL/FBAHL owner (can't remember what seasons)
    3. League Experience?
      15 seasons in LG xbox side between NHL AHL and CHL, 3 seasons in the LG PSN
      30 seasons in leagues all together between Xbox and PSN
    5. Knowledge of Forums?
      Yes
      I understand and Accept

I want to own to be able to compete at a higher level while giving players a chance to have an enjoyable atmosphere. I want to be a team that doesn't favor friends over talent
      I want to take a team to the Stanley Cup playoffs and ultimately win the cup

• Get Good x 6
    • Funny x 3
    • Dislike x 2
    • Dumb x 2
    • Informative x 1
    gods_ninja99
  13. THEDIRTYDDAWG

THEDIRTYDDAWG Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +49 / 10 / -17
    1)What is your age?

2)Previous League Management Experience?
    S11,10 GM, S9,8,5 owner, S4 AGM

3)League Experience
    10 LG seasons psn

4)Knowledge of the rulebook? (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most)

5)Knowledge of Forums? (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?)
    Yes

6)Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role?
    Yes

7)Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL:
    I enjoy building successful and competitive teams. I also make it a fun and positive experience for everyone.

8)What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? Build competitive teams that are also enjoyable for everyone on it. Teaching players along the way about Lg.

• Dislike x 2
    • Get Good x 2
    • Funny x 2
    • Dumb x 2
    • Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  14. QC_spectre73

QC_spectre73 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +218 / 14 / -41
    1. What is your age?

S9 CHL GM
      S11 CHL Owner
      S12 CHL Owner

3. League Experience?
      This gonna be my 6th season in LG.

I would say 5/7. I have to deal with rules and laws in my real life job and I know that you never know all the rules until you apply it.

5. Knowledge of Forums?
      Yes

I understand and I accept

I think I've proved myself to be able to manage CHL teams and I'd like to try the experience of being management in the higher level of competition by building with the draft, biddings and trades.

Number 1 goal = win the Stanley cup!
      Honestly maybe I have to manage in AHL before, but I'll take my chance to be a NHL owner anyway. It might be a cliché to say that because everyone say it, but I want to build a playoffs team that would be fun to play. I've made playoffs 2 seasons in a row as owner with my management staff and together we have been able to developp a practice culture, chemistry, loyalty and a good ambiance in our team. I think we could be able to bring it to NHL if I can have a chance to be owner.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Get Good Get Good x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    spectre173
  15. ivegotyour6

ivegotyour6 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    ivegotyour6#8176
    Ratings:
    +185 / 1 / -2
    1. What is your age?
      Older than @meka DVA meka :(

A few seasons as GM

3. League Experience?
      12 seasons of LG.

4. I would say 6/7

5. Knowledge of Forums?
      Yes

I understand and I accept

Why not?

“Just win, Baby!”

Last edited: Jan 7, 2020
    • Like Like x 17
    • Winner Winner x 6
    bardown
  16. mamm7216

mamm7216 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +285 / 7 / -12
    What is your age?

S5 CHL AGM (Vancouver Giants)
    S6 CHL GM (Vancouver Giants, made WHL Semi's)
    S7 NHL GM (Vancouver Canucks)
    S9-10 NHL Owner (Vancouver Canucks)

League Experience?

S5-S12

Knowledge of Forums?

Yes

Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? Absolutely

I understand & accept

Missed managing teams. I feel like most of my teams have been an enjoyable experience for all the players I've had on my teams. Looking to be competitive.

Build a great group for the boys. Winning the cup would be a helluva time too.

While I do understand it's out of my control, I'd love to rebuild Mammcouver if the Canucks are available.

• Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 7
    • Creative Creative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  17. TesYeux

TesYeux Medicine Hat Tigers #96

Ratings:
    +192 / 9 / -6
    • What is your age? - 23
    • Previous League Management Experience? - VGCHL Owned The 67’s in Season 4 and was AGM of Sarnia the season before that was a long time ago and I’ve grown a lot. So I have management experience yes.
    • League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) - VG for a long time - played here on Xbox for CHL season three and then the succeeding AHL/NHL seasons, retired when the league didn’t move to PS4 (Next-gen) because NHL 15 didn’t have EASHL. Been back a season and a half after multiple short stints with bad availability.
    • Knowledge of the rulebook?
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most) - 8
    • Knowledge of Forums?
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) Yes
    • Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? Very much so

Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept" - I Understand & Accept
    • Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? - I know I have the talent and leadership, mixed with the right knowledge and pipeline of talent. I know I could do a better job over most people. I take this league as serious as it gets and wouldn’t let myself fail given the responsibility at hand. I would pride myself on building a competing team that strives to be the best in scouting and create a culture of success.
    • What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? Solidify my standing as an owner whilst building a slow but sure dynasty. I live for building teams.

• Get Good Get Good x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    Tes_Yeux
  18. x_Pepsi8_x

x_Pepsi8_x x_Pepsi8_x#2492

Ratings:
    +67 / 7 / -17
    1-What is your age?

2-Previous League Management Experience?

S7 Guelph Storm GM
    S8 Bridgeport Sound Tigers GM
    S10 Grand Rapids Griffins GM
    S11 Milwaukee Admirals GM
    S12 Binghamton Devils GM

3-League Experience?

I've played in LG since S4 PSN, and played 3 seasons of VG.

4-Knowledge of the rulebook?

5-Knowledge of Forums?

Yes

6-Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role?

I Understand & Accept

7-Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL?
    I love managing teams and feel like I’m ready to make the jump to the NHL level.

8-What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner?
    I want to create a fun and enjoyable environment for all of my players at all levels of the organization, as well as build a competitive team able to compete for the Stanley Cup!

• Winner x 8
    • Dislike x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Old x 1
    Red_Pepsi8
  19. kevinhesspschamp

kevinhesspschamp every team I managed had a winning record!

Ratings:
    +48 / 57 / -73
    1. 34
    2. Never had a bad team yet in this
    3. league experience 10 plus seasons in the NHL on ps3 and 4
    4. knowledge of rule book? yes
    5. knowledge of forums? yes
    6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? I understand and accept
    7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the Ps4 LGHL? I enjoy building teams
    8. What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? build a strong team and make it an enjoyable season for my team

• Funny Funny x 7
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Troll Troll x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  20. WillRolltide

WillRolltide ...

Ratings:
    +118 / 5 / -7
    1-What is your age?

2-Previous League Management Experience?

S2 Detroit Red Wings Owner
    S7 Edmonton Oilers Owner

3-League Experience?

LG season 1 - current

4-Knowledge of the rulebook?

5-Knowledge of Forums?

Yes

6-Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role?

I Understand & Accept

7-Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL?
    Ready for another challenge.

8-What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner?
    Another playoff appearance

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account