PSN S13 NHL Owner Applications

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL PSN)' started by LG McDonald, Dec 29, 2019.

1. Heqld

Heqld Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +365 / 9 / -29
    1. What is your age? 19
    2. Previous LeagueManagement Experience?
    (Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager)
    I was gm season 7 and owner of the Columbus Blue jackets season 9 and 10.

3. LeagueExperience?
    (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?)

I only have played LG and have been playing since season 2

4. Knowledgeof the rulebook?
    (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most)

5. Knowledge of Forums?
    (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?)
    Yes I completely understand.

6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role?
    Yes I accept the responsibility of being an owner.

7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL?
    I enjoy creating my own team

8. What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGHLOwner?
    My goals as an owner are too build a competitive team that gets along that is a cup contender.

• Like Like x 14
    • Winner Winner x 4
    No Streaming Account
  2. MistaWilliams8

MistaWilliams8 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 3 / -4
    1. What is your age? 23
    2. Previous League Management Experience? Agm 1 season on xbox
    3. League Experience? 12 seasons on XBOX 3 seasons on PSN
    4. (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most) 5.5
    5. (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) yes
    6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? Yes
    7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? I’m looking to be a better manager and be a role model owner and a good example
    8. What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? Looking to build a team that can be leaders and good examples of respectful players , not finish at the bottom of the league , looking to build great relationships with my gm and agm and my players

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    No Streaming Account
  3. Oakley1169

Oakley1169 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +35 / 9 / -11
    Previous League Management XP? S11 &12 LGCHL Niagara icedogs Owner, LGWJC Gold Medal Norway Gm
    League xp? 3 seasons on PS4
    Rulebook knowledge? 6/7
    5. Yes
    6. Yes
    7. I feel i have the knowledge to build a strong, competitive, fun franchise that will contend for a championship. I also run a fair system and dont favor friends, if you fit the play style and have the skill you get the ice time !
    9. Looking to run a solid franchise and make a good locker room without drama.

• Funny x 4
    • Get Good x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Dislike x 1
    • Dumb x 1
    oak1169
  4. MikeyD I7I

MikeyD I7I Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +43 / 0 / -3
    1. What is your age?

2. Previous League Management Experience?
    S9 AGM, S10 AGM, S11 GM, S12 GM

3. League Experience?
    LG S6-S12, couple seasons of VG

4. Knowledge of the rulebook?
    (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most)

5. Knowledge of Forums?
    (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?)
    Yes

I Understand & Accept

I enjoyed the past few seasons of management and now I would like to continue that and taking the next step as owner.

8. What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner?
    Build a competitive team that is enjoyable for everyone.

I would like to take over the New York Rangers in Season 13.

• Like Like x 21
    • Winner Winner x 14
    No Streaming Account
  5. Heqld

Heqld Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +365 / 9 / -29
    1. What is your age? 19
    I was gm season 7 of the Minnesota wild and owner of the Columbus Blue jackets season 9 and 10.

3. LeagueExperience?

I only have played LG and have been playing since season 2

5. Knowledge of Forums?

I Understand & Accept

I enjoy creating my own team.

My goals as an owner are too build a competitive team that gets along that is a cup contender.

• Like Like x 12
    • Winner Winner x 3
    No Streaming Account
  6. z Chieef

z Chieef Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Chief#9925
    Ratings:
    +2,724 / 225 / -370
    1. What is your age? 23
    2. Previous League Management Experience? Owner for 4 seasons, AGM for 1, GM for 1. Total 6 seasons management.
    3. League Experience? Been here since S1 PSN. Played a season on the Xbox side as well.
    4. Knowledge of the rulebook? 6-7
    5. Knowledge of Forums? Yes, very familiar.
    6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? Yes.
    7. Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a NHL Ownership position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for ANY reason during the season or get removed as an owner you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur.

Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept"
    I understand and accept.
    1. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? I've been highly successful in the ownership role before and I like to think my teams have always run smoothly in the past and maintained a competitive nature.
    2. What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? To create a team full of nontoxic, yet sweaty players who all love each other. Also, playoffs. Maybe a cup but I'm 0 for like 7 at that so let's stay small.

• Like Like x 10
    • Winner Winner x 5
    Chieef27
  7. bonwl

bonwl Well-Known Member

Discord:
    bonwl#9306
    Ratings:
    +532 / 33 / -38
    1. What is your age?

2. Previous League Management Experience? (Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager)
      - S7 Wheat Kings GM
      - S9 Canucks aGM
      - S11 Laval GM
      - S12 Sound Tigers GM

3. League Experience?(How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?)
      - I have been in LG since S6. I've played a few other leagues (UEHL, SHL, VG, etc) but never committed to them because they are so inferior to LG lol.

4. Knowledge of the rulebook? (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most)
      - Overall I would say 6. I'd give myself 7/7 for the AHL rulebook but would just need to brush up on the NHL rulebook again to bump myself from a 6 to 7 (which I would obviously do if chosen for ownership)

5. Knowledge of Forums? (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?)
      - Yes, extremely knowledgeable of forums.

Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a NHL Ownership position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for ANY reason during the season or get removed as an owner you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur.

- I Understand & Accept.

- I've always been interested in managing in LG. It's a lot of fun to build a contending team and have a good time with your teammates. Players from past rosters always tend to respect me and want to play for "my team", so I continue to enjoy it. I would like to move up from my AHL management position to the NHL because I believe I am ready for the next step. I played in the NHL before but wanted to take a few seasons to learn how to run a team in the AHL before dipping my feet in the NHL ownership pool.

- My main goal I wish to achieve as LGHL owner is to build a great environment for the team. My priority for all of my teams has been "teamwork and friendship". No drama. No toxic behavior. Everyone loves everyone and has a good time in my team chats. So many team's discord groups are toxic, quiet, and just generally not fun to be around.. so I like to change that up and people actively enjoy being on my team, participating in team conversations and practicing together. I'm sure former players would back me up on that.

- Secondly, I notice there are so many top tier NHL teams OR top tier AHL teams. There are so few top tier organizations from top-to-bottom. I would love to create a contending organization year-over-year by building through the draft and paying close attention to my multi-season contracts. I'm not just here for a one-and-done!
    Edit: adding on to why I would like to take on the ownership role in the LGHL. I’ve heard the Islanders management isn’t returning next season and I feel as though I have a great relationship with everyone in that organization already from my time ECUing with the islanders and my time managing all the DPs on the Sound Tigers. I would love to step in and takeover as a “promotion from within” to continue working with that organization!

Last edited: Jan 16, 2020
    • Winner Winner x 21
    • Like Like x 16
    Bonwl15
  8. BradyTkachuk

BradyTkachuk Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    1. What is your age? 20
    2. Previous League Management Experience? s11 Jets GM s12 Sens GM
    3. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?)Been in LG since s2
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most)6
    5. Knowledge of Forums?
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?)Yes

Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept. I Understand & Accept
    7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL?I like building teams and having fun with new people.
    8. What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner?Hopefully make the playoffs and make sure everyone on the team had a fun season.

• Like Like x 9
    • Winner Winner x 4
    PBM_TroyJ
  9. Professor_Merana

Professor_Merana Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +147 / 1 / -11
    1-What is your age?

2-Previous League Management Experience?

S10 (PSN) - Pittsburgh Penguins GM
    S11 (PSN) - St. Louis Blues GM
    S12 (PSN) - Seattle Thunderbirds GM

3-League Experience?

LGPSN: Season 8 – Current
    LGXBOX: Season 33 – Season 34 (Not participating Season 35)
    FBHL
    WEHL
    VGHL

4-Knowledge of the rulebook?

I would rate my current knowledge of the rulebook as a 5. I give myself this rating based on my hands on experience the past 3 season as a GM. However, I plan to surround myself with a number of individuals who I would rank as a 7 on this scale.

5-Knowledge of Forums?

Yes

6-Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role?

Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a NHL Ownership position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for ANY reason during the season or get removed as an owner you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur.

I Understand & Accept

7-Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL?

I want to be an owner because I believe that every player in this league should have an owner who is reliable, organized, polite, understanding and a great role model. I can assure you that I will do all of those things and provide the best possible experience for all of the players on my team. I truly think the only way for this league to grow is to lead by example from the top down (commissioner, BOGS, Owners). I want to contribute towards the growth!

8-What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner?

Similar answer to the question above. I want to provide the best experience possible for my players. If I can accomplish that, success will take care of itself.

I would like to own Seattle given I was the GM last season and know the roster very well.

Thanks,
    Jake Merana AKA Professor_Merana

• Like Like x 12
    • Winner Winner x 8
    No Streaming Account
  10. Spray_and_pray_

Spray_and_pray_ Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +452 / 29 / -43
    Sure. But you'll never find a GM...

• Troll Troll x 1
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    rossbs
  11. kevinhesspschamp

kevinhesspschamp every team I managed had a winning record!

Ratings:
    +54 / 57 / -76
    ive applied already they didnt want me

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  12. EVILDESTINY64

EVILDESTINY64 Active Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 10 / -15
    1. What is your age? 24
    S3 S4 S5 and S6

3. LeagueExperience?
    season 3 and VG and FBHL

5. Knowledge of Forums?

Yes I accept the responsibility of being an owner.

I enjoy creating my own team

EVILDESTINY64
  13. VivaLePwnage

VivaLePwnage Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +132 / 158 / -126
    1. What is your age: 24
    2. Previous League Management Experience?: s4 Marlies GM, S11 and s12 as Cincinnati Cyclones Owner
    3. League Experience?
      Been around sincr season 2
      6 out of 7
    5. Knowledge of Forums?
      Yes
      I do accept

I understand and accept
    7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL?: because i know alot of players and believe i can make a very good NHL team
    8. What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner?: to have fun but also make a Stanley cup winner!

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
    No Streaming Account
  14. BroadwayCJ97

BroadwayCJ97 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +219 / 45 / -110
    1. What is your age?

LGAHL PSN Owner: 1 season
      LGFA PSN Owner: 2 seasons
      LGHL PSN AGM: 1/2 season

3. League Experience?
      LGHL PSN 6 seasons
      LGAHL PSN 3 seasons
      LGIHL PSN 1 season
      LG Pro PSN 1 season
      LGFA PSN 4 seasons

5. Knowledge of Forums?
      Yes

I Understand & Accept

Looking to move up from an LGAHL season where I helped build a great foundation with 12 draft picks for the Ontario Reign

Bring stability to a franchise

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    BroadwayCJ97
  15. premierplayer

premierplayer Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +326 / 222 / -209
    1. What is your age? 33
      (Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager) owner and gm
    3. League Experience?
    In LG since S3. VG owner of the year. Manager in CHL and AHL in LG
    1. Knowledge of the rulebook?
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most) 7
    2. Knowledge of Forums?
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) Yes I understand the forums and how to navigate.
    3. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? Yes

1. Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept
    I understand and accept
    1. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL?
    I want to prove to the EGOs that PP can build a competitive team and give other people shots to succeed in LG. I will build a competitive and CLEAN team which LG desperately needs.
    1. What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner?
    Have fun and build a good experience for everyone on the roster. Make playoffs and give ourselves a chance to SHOCK the SYSTEM.

• Dislike x 3
    • Funny x 2
    • Winner x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Get Good x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Dumb x 1
    premierplayer
  16. Duffy90QC-

Duffy90QC- Member

Discord:
    Duffy#3571
    Ratings:
    +12 / 4 / -2
    1-What is your age?

2-Previous League Management Experience?
    Nothing for now

3-League Experience?
    LG season 11 psn
    LG season 29 xbox

5-Knowledge of Forums?
    Yes

I Understand & Accept

Next Level up challange

Make a great team

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    JOUEURxCANCER
  17. WarchiefGrim

WarchiefGrim Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -1
    1. 35

2. Former owner (chl, my owner quit I stepped up and kept the team going)

3. I’ve been in lg about 4 seasons. My league experience is LG FB 3s and custom. I’ve owned in all leagues and LG is the only one worth my time tbh. I’ve played each league as an owner and a player (including gm spots and an agm). I know how important a good owner is not only to cultivate players but also the owner is responsible for the tone of his or her team and attitude.

4. Knowledge of the rule book is less with the new changes since I was an owner however I’m a quick study.

5. Knowledge of the forums is basic. I know the importance of staying informed on the important threads as well as looking over the discussion threads.

6. I do understand the requirements as well as the responsibility of being an owner and the ban that is included with neglecting those duties.

7. I would like to take an NHL team for a few reasons. One is there are a lot of people who deserve chances and I feel like the current system is more of a buddy system. I would like to make a team worth playing for and worth being drafted to.

8. As an NHL owner I feel like cultivating talent across your ahl and chl talent is key for longevity of the league. It’s tiresome watching good guys get discouraged and quit because they weren’t given the opportunity to play.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    No Streaming Account
  18. bkong79

bkong79 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -1

• Like Like x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    No Streaming Account
  19. SWBobcats11

SWBobcats11 All I do is eat pucks

Discord:
    SW-Bobcats9#0257
    Ratings:
    +32 / 3 / -7
    1. What is your age? 20
    2. Previous League Management Experience? was AGM for half a season a couple of years ago.
    3. League Experience? i've been playing LG since Season 1. have played in the NHL, AHL, and CHL. also played in the VGHL
    4. Knowledge of the rulebook? 6

5. Knowledge of Forums? yes, know it very well
    6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? YES

Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting an NHL Ownership position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for ANY reason during the season or get removed as an owner you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur.

Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept" I UNDERSTAND and ACCEPT
    7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the NHL LGHL? Want to have control of my players and show leadership in LG. Want to build a very competitive team.
    8. What are your goals you wish to achieve as a NHL Owner? Putting together a very successful team to compete for the cup.

• Like Like x 3
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Swbobcats9
  20. SacDiesel2

SacDiesel2 I'm usually decent

Discord:
    SacDiesel#8363
    Ratings:
    +84 / 7 / -12
    1-What is your age?

2 Previous League Management Experience?

-GM in season 5

3-League Experience?

-Since Season 1 (psn)

5-Knowledge of Forums?

-Yes

-I understand and accept

-I enjoy challenges and feel I can bring a quality team together

-we will start with making the playoffs, and go from there.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    Sacdiesel313