LGCHL S14- CHL Staff Application

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Canadian Hockey League (LGCHL PSN)' started by Kreaks_, Apr 17, 2020.

1. Kreaks_

Kreaks_ LGCHL PSN Commissioner

Discord:
    Kreaks_#3244
    Ratings:
    +58 / 2 / -10
    If you wish to become an PS4 LGHL Board of Governors staff member for the upcoming season please fill out the application below.

REMINDER: Filling out the application below does not guarantee you a spot for the upcoming season. Make sure that you read this thread thoroughly & fill out the application professionally because a quick response that looks sloppy isn't a good start to your potential LG BoG career. Thank you for applying & we will be in touch in the upcoming weeks that follow so please be patient within this process. We would appreciate if you don't message any staff in regards to your status as we will be informing you.

___________________________________________________________________________________

PS4 LGHL BoG Application

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

1. What is your age?
    2. Which League(s) are you applying to be a BoG for?
      (Example: NHL or AHL)
    3. Have you ever been banned in this league or any League?
      (If so, what for?)
    4. Have you been chat box banned?
      (If so, what for?)
    5. Have you ever been placed on the NML?
    6. Do you have any previous League Management or BoG Experience? If so, please list them below.
      (Example: Owner, General Manager, Assistant General Manager or BoG)
    7. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?)
    8. Knowledge of the rulebook?
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most)
    9. Knowledge of Xbox Forums?
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?)
    10. Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGHL PS4 Staff?
    ___________________________________________________________________________________

Role and Responsibility As BoG

• The BoG is responsible for providing rulings on Player's infractions based on Article Four: The Rule Book. They are not responsible for seeking or investigating those issues. Their role is to judge the infractions and determine a course of action as outlined in the articles of the Constitution.
    • The BoG are also responsible for handling any Management complaints outlined in Article Four: The Rule Book.
    • The Board of Governors may be appointed special tasks to help run the League.
    • The Board of Governors have the ability to suspend a player(s) when the evidence is brought to them via our complaint system. They must make their rulings based on the facts and evidence presented and on how those facts and evidence relates to Article Four: The Rule Book.
    • BoG rulings are based on a majority vote. They will conduct these votes all week leading up to the 11:59 pm ET deadline on Saturday of every week. They may only judge and give the verdict based on the facts given. If a member of the BoG does not vote in time, then it will always revert to a majority vote. If 3 votes, 2 must agree or disagree. There should never be a stalemate, but if there is, the Commissioner will be the deciding vote. 
    Understanding Expectations

• The League has set expectations that those members selected for staff should adhere to. Those expectations include that these members keep the best interest of the League, sportsmanship, and respect for one another high on their personal priority list.
    • This community looks to staff as leaders, who have volunteered their personal time to ensure that the league is run correctly, as well as create a fun, competitive & organized experience for them.
    • Each staff member selected will be required to understand & accept these expectations prior to them being accepted by the League.
    Understanding Website Etiquette

• BoGs are expected to follow the code of conduct at all times. It is extremely important that all members feel respected.
    • Our Leagues bring out the competitive nature in us all, which is completely acceptable. The conduct outlined in the code of conduct doesn't restrict members from disagreeing with each other or debating Player skills and talent.
    • "Trash talk" is part of the game & will always be a part of this League. It is important to understand a line has been drawn in the Code of Conduct & that line needs to be respected at all times.

We appreciate all who wish to be part of staff & show enthusiasm & want to grow the LG. With the understanding that individuals want the league to grow, we need to make sure that we have the best possible candidates in place to lead the progression forward. Not everyone will be great or good staff members but we want you to try your hardest & learn along the way. It's important to READ THE RULES!

The Commissioners will touch base with you once a proper date has been set for a follow-up interview. Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2020
    imkreaky
  2. michchas

michchas Development Committee

Discord:
    michchas#4110
    Ratings:
    +150 / 31 / -24
    1. What is your age? 28
    2. Which League(s) are you applying to be a BoG for? Chl
      (If so, what for?)no
      (If so, what for?)no
    5. Have you ever been placed on the NML? i dont think so
    6. Do you have any previous League Management or BoG Experience? If so, please list them below.
      (Example: Owner, General Manager, Assistant General Manager or BoG) managed multiple season. helped with tc development this season
    7. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) been in lg since season 2. no other leagues
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most) 5.5
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) PSN? yes
    10. Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGHL PS4 Staff? i have wanted to help the league out. i took tc development this season to help out and im helping with world juniors. i enjoy lg and want to help it grow. i would still continue to help with tc develop on top of staff stuff as time permits.

• Winner Winner x 4
    No Streaming Account
  3. FireNovaGaming

FireNovaGaming LETS GET IT!!!

Discord:
    FireNovaGaming (LW)#6114
    Ratings:
    +45 / 6 / -42
    1. What is your age? 17
    2. Which League(s) are you applying to be a BoG for? PSN CHL
    3. Have you ever been banned in this league or any League? NO
      (If so, what for?)
      (If so, what for?) NO
    5. Have you ever been placed on the NML? NO
      (Example: Owner, General Manager, Assistant General Manager or BoG) Nope
    7. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) 5 seasons for LG 5 in Facebook and 4 in VG
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most) 6
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) No
    10. Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGHL PS4 Staff? Because I want to get noticed and Get the League name out their and create fairness and equality

• Troll Troll x 1
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. XxKammer35xX

XxKammer35xX Member

Discord:
    XxKammer35xX#2129
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -5
    1. What is your age? 19, but will be 20 before the start of next season
    2. Which League(s) are you applying to be a BoG for? LGCHL PSN
    3. Have you ever been banned in this league or any League? I have never been banned from any league.
      (If so, what for?)
    4. Have you been chat box banned? NO
      (If so, what for?)
    6. Do you have any previous League Management or BoG Experience? If so, please list them below. I have managed in various leagues(none in LG), and have had two BOG positions along the way.(Both were in banana leagues that have since folded, CH3L and AAH, which both ran smoothly before people really started complaining in the masses)
    7. League Experience? I have played in LG for 4 seasons now, VG for 1 season, and a few banana leagues that have since folded.
    8. Knowledge of the rulebook? I have great knowledge of the rule book, so I would give myself a 7, as I just checked in on a few things I was unsure of.
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most)
    9. Knowledge of Xbox Forums? I am very familiar with the forums(so yes), as whenever I am on the LG site, I check the forums for updates on the league.
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?)
    10. Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGHL PS4 Staff? I feel that I would be a good candidate for the LGCHL PS4 Staff because I feel that I could uphold the rules fairly and equally. From a BOG, everybody wants a fair and non-biased BOG, and I feel that I could provide that to the league.

• Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 2
    No Streaming Account
  5. Perfetti_-

Perfetti_- CHL TC here

Discord:
    Perfetti_-#6506
    Ratings:
    +107 / 10 / -39
    1. What is your age? 18
      (Example: NHL or AHL) LGPSN CHL
      (If so, what for?) Yes. I quit the league do to family issues
      (If so, what for?) No
    5. Have you ever been placed on the NML? No
      (Example: Owner, General Manager, Assistant General Manager or BoG) AGM Szn 12 Niagara Ice Dogs
    7. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) I have been in LG for 7 Seasons. VG 3 Seasons. FBHL 1 and also a few banana leagues that have folded
      I would give myself a 7 for how long I have been in the league I have checked the rule book a fair bit
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) Yes. I know my way around the site
    10. Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGHL PS4 Staff? I have been is league for 7 seasons now and I have always wanted to help to make the site better and with less cheaters. I would be a fair non-biased BOG, and I feel that I could provide really affective tools to the site.

• Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
    perfetti91
  6. SomeoneStopMePls

SomeoneStopMePls Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +143 / 7 / -28
    1. What is your age? 22
      (Example: NHL or AHL) LGPSN CHL
      (If so, what for?) Yes, I was banned for one season after I was switched to night shift.
      (If so, what for?) Yes
      (Example: Owner, General Manager, Assistant General Manager or BoG) AGM S11 Minnesota Wild, Owner S13 Detroit
    7. (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) I have been in LG since Season 2. VG 8 Seasons.
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most) Owner so a 7.
    9. Knowledge of PSN Forums?
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) Yes. I know my way around the site
    10. Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGHL PS4 Staff? I would be a fair non-biased BOG, and I feel that I could provide really affective tools to the site. Allow for a cleaner a safer community!

• Winner Winner x 2
    SSMP
  7. Chooch780

Chooch780 PSN BOG

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

No Streaming Account
  8. BlaziNAceS99--

BlaziNAceS99-- Member

Discord:
    BlaziNAceS99--#9260
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -2
    1. What is your age? 20
    2. Which League(s) are you applying to be a BoG for? CHL PS
    3. Have you ever been banned in this league or any League? Yes, for falsely accused of 2nd tag
      (If so, what for?)
      (If so, what for?) No
      (Example: Owner, General Manager, Assistant General Manager or BoG) No
    7. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) Just finished rookie year, also played in uehl and FB leagues
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most) 6
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) Yes
    10. Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGHL PS4 Staff? I'm always on the app amd website often in my free time and if anyone in league ever needs help with anything they ask I'm probably going too on it immediately

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    blazinaces99
  9. IAmGruetz

IAmGruetz Gruetz > JoJo

Discord:
    IamGruetz#0930
    Ratings:
    +203 / 19 / -43
    1. What is your age? 23
    2. Which League(s) are you applying to be a BoG for? LG CHL PSN
      (If so, what for?)
      (If so, what for?) NO
    6. Do you have any previous League Management or BoG Experience? If so, please list them below. Season 11 - Jacksonville Icemen, Season 12 - AGM Regina Pats/ Texas Stars
    7. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) Since Season 9
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most) 4
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) Yes
    10. Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGHL PS4 Staff? I would only be good candidate if I could BoG and not play, as I moved back home for summer I no longer have the internet to play, but still would like to be involved in the league. I would like to believe I am well respected, and liked within the league and would love to continue to contribute to the league even if I am unable to play, If I am ineligible because I won’t be able to play, I gracefully understand the kind consideration of my application.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    IAmGruetz
  10. FireNovaGaming

FireNovaGaming LETS GET IT!!!

Discord:
    FireNovaGaming (LW)#6114
    Ratings:
    +45 / 6 / -42
    Ive decided to not own this year due to my family's health conditions

No Streaming Account
  11. FireRescue0912

FireRescue0912 PSN CHL BOG

Discord:
    FireRescue0912#6206
    Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1
    Wrong thread, this is for a staff position

• Like Like x 2
    DamagedPlan0901
  12. GuruGreg79

GuruGreg79 PSN CHL BOG

Discord:
    GuruGreg79#5238
    Ratings:
    +378 / 11 / -20
    1) What is your age?

2) Which League(s) are you applying to be a BoG for? (Example: NHL or AHL)

AHL or CHL

3) Have you ever been banned in this league or any League? (If so, what for?)

Not in LG.

I am “Blacklisted” in VG. After my VGAHL management was banned twice in the first week of the season, I lost interest in playing in that league any longer.

4) Have you been chat box banned? (If so, what for?)

I have never received a chat box ban.

5) Have you ever been placed on the NML?

I have never been placed on the NML.

6) Do you have any previous League Management or BoG Experience? If so, please list them below. (Example: Owner, General Manager, Assistant General Manager or BoG)
    • WJr S4 Italy GM
    • S9 Portland Winterhawks Owner
    • S9 LGCHLPSN All-Star Committee
    • S10 Portland Winterhawks Owner
    • S10 LGCHLPSN Media Team Member
    • S11 Portland Winterhawks Owner
    • S12 Portland Winterhawks Owner
    • S13 Portland Winterhawks Owner
    7) League Experience? (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?)

I’ve been in LG since S7, bouncing around as a TC my first season while still being relatively new to NHL. I joined the league to find consistent teams and competition while playing NHL18. I naively did not realize I’d have as much work to close the talent gap as I did until I got connected with a team.

After a season on roster in S8, I felt I could contribute to building a team with success. I got paired up with an owner in WJr S4 and we managed to make the playoffs. I was then rewarded with ownership of the Portland Winterhawks in S9, and I continued that post through the previous season. I have also spent time, where I had it, to contribute to the growth and development of the league, both in an official (All-Star Committee and Media Team) and unofficial (articles, polls, social media, etc.) capacity. I’ve also spend a considerable amount of time not only make sure that my team members have had as good an experience with LG as I could provide, but also helping out fellow management where I could. I feel that I’ve become a well-respected member of the LG community at this point.

I have also been a regular participant in WJr (when eligible) and SNP, and have played in multiple seasons of LGFA.

The only other league I’ve played in was VG (S17 & S18) before taking my Blacklist, as I did not enjoy my experience there and decided to re-focus my efforts solely on LG.

8) Knowledge of the rulebook? (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most)

I’d rate my knowledge of the rulebook as a 6 out of 7. I know most of the commonly referenced rules off the top of my head, but know where to find any other rule I need to.

9) Knowledge of Forums? (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?)

Yes, I have deep knowledge of the forums and the LG site in general, having worked to accumulate a lot of trends and research when building my teams, and from being a part of the Media team. I’m regularly asked by other players and management where to find information on the site.

10) Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGHL PS4 Staff?

As a member of the LG community over the past 2.5 years, I’ve seen the league continue to grow and evolve, with the PSN community now starting to reach a critical level of stability and maturity. After 5 seasons of ownership, I feel like I can better contribute to the community as a whole as a BoG going forward, having a better perspective on many of the things that go on with the league on a regular basis. I also feel that I’m well-known and respected in the community, so I can make an impact as a BoG and work with the rest of LG staff to help shape the league in the continued direction of growing competition and creating a better experience for all players.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    GuruGreg79
  13. snakeeyes8532

snakeeyes8532 Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

No Streaming Account
  14. Marner_Magic16

Marner_Magic16 Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    PS4 LGHL BoG Application

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

1. What is your age? 27
    2. Which League(s) are you applying to be a BoG for? CHL
    3. Have you ever been banned in this league or any League? No
    4. Have you been chat box banned? No
    6. Do you have any previous League Management or BoG Experience? Yes, I was a BoG for a small 3s league called 3VHL for 3 years.
    7. League Experience? This will be my 3rd season, 2 years of Facebook 3s and 3VHL for 3 years
    8. Knowledge of the rulebook? 5
    9. Knowledge of Xbox Forums? Yes
    10. Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGHL PS4 Staff?
      I love the game, and the interacting with different people from everywhere. I spend hours playing the game on a everyday basis, learning and improving my skills and the others around me. I can bring new ideas to the table and you can count on me to respect the existing rules and everyone in the LG community. It’s a good opportunity for me to learn more about Leaguegaming, while helping the league progress forward. Thank you for your consideration and hopefully talk to you soon.

No Streaming Account
  15. Martev-

Martev- Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -4

Last edited: May 6, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  16. Martev-

Martev- Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -4
    It didnt post in the right forum. I was sending this for Ownership and I pobably send it at the wrong spot. My bad. I just discovered it and I dont think I can erase it anymore. Dont take me in consideration to join the staff. Sorry for the waste of time.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
    No Streaming Account
  17. I-Zezel-I

I-Zezel-I Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 1 / -3

1. What is your age? 18

(Example: NHL or AHL) LGCHL

(If so, what for?) NO

(If so, what for?) No

5. Have you ever been placed on the NML? Not to my knowalage

6. Do you have any previous League Management or BoG Experience? If so, please list them below. Season 13 Gm

7. League Experience? Season 9

8. Knowledge of the rulebook? 6 or 7

10. Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGHL PS4 Staff. I have wanted to help out in the league in any way I can and I feel that I would be a good candidate for the LGCHL PS4 Staff because I feel that I could uphold the rules fairly . From a BOG, everybody wants a fair and non-biased BOG, and I feel that I could provide that to the league.

No Streaming Account
  18. MeSoBrutal

MeSoBrutal Member

Discord:
    MeSoBrutal#0339
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    1. What is your age? 22
    2. Which League(s) are you applying to be a BoG for? NHL/AHL/CHL
    3. Have you ever been banned in this league or any League? Yes, one time due to a work schedule change mid season.
    4. Have you been chat box banned? No.
    5. Have you ever been placed on the NML? No.
    6. Do you have any previous League Management or BoG Experience? If so, please list them below. Yes, I have managed in LG for 2 seasons LG CHL Xbox, as well as multiple other leagues.
    7. League Experience? This will be my 2nd season in LG PSN, have also played 8 season in LGCHL on xbox, and 3 LGAHL seasons on xbox. I have played multiple seasons in other leagues as well, as helping run media events for other leagues.
    8. Knowledge of the rule book? 5 out of 7
    9. Knowledge of Xbox Forums? Yes.
    10. (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) Yes.
    11. Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGHL PS4 Staff? Over the many seasons I have played in LG and across both consoles, I feel I have gained the knowledge to not only help with rulings, and implementing of LG policies, but also bring in knowledge to help continue the growth that LG has seen over the last few seasons.

Last edited: May 23, 2020
    MeeSoBrutal
  19. Dr_Juice7

Dr_Juice7 Active Member

Ratings:
    +28 / 28 / -120
    1. What is your age? 32
    2. Which League(s) are you applying to be a BoG for? PSN CHL
      (If so, what for?)
      (If so, what for?) NO
      (Example: Owner, General Manager, Assistant General Manager or BoG) 2nd Season owner of London Knights, Owner of Facebook Colorado Avalanche, AGM in UE
    7. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) 3 seasons for LG 1 in Facebook and 1 in VG
    10. Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGHL PS4 Staff? I feel that I am a good candidate because I have good grasp on the rules, and want to get things done to continue to help this league grow. I am very active, and take my responsibilities serious.

No Streaming Account

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  20. Dr_Juice7

Dr_Juice7 Active Member

Ratings:
    +28 / 28 / -120
    I am taking my name out of consideration God Bless you all

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    No Streaming Account