S14 LGBA PSN Staff Applications

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Basketball Association (LGBA)' started by Thardimin, Aug 15, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thardimin

Thardimin LGBA PSN Deputy Commissioner

Discord:
    thardimin#0
    Ratings:
    +8 / 2 / -2
    If you wish to become a PSN LGBA Board of Governors Staff member for the upcoming season please fill out the application below.

REMINDER: Filling out the application below does not guarantee you a spot for the upcoming season.

Make sure that you read this thread thoroughly & fill out the application professionally. A quick response that looks sloppy isn't a good start to your potential LG Staff career.

Thank you for applying. The LGBA Commissioner will be in touch in the upcoming weeks that follow. Please be patient during this process. We would appreciate it if you don't message any of the Staff members in regards to your status as we will be informing you of your selection once it has been determined.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

LGHL BOARD OF GOVERNORS STAFF APPLICATION

[​IMG]

1. What is your age?
    2. Have you ever been banned in this league or any league?
      (If so, what for?)
    3. Have you been chat box banned/discord muted?
      (If so, what for?)
    4. Have you ever been placed on the NML?
    5. Do you have any previous League Management or BoG Experience? If so, please list them below.
      (Example: Owner, General Manager, Assistant General Manager or BoG)
    6. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?)
    7. Knowledge of the rulebook?
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most).
    8. Knowledge of League Forums?
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?)
    9. Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGBA Staff?
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Role and Responsibility As BoG
    • The Board of Governors is responsible for providing rulings on player's infractions based on Article Four: The Rule Book. They are not responsible for seeking or investigating those issues. Their role is to judge the infractions and determine a course of action as outlined in the articles of the Constitution.
    • The Board of Governors are also responsible for handling any management complaints outlined in Article Four: The Rule Book.
    • The Board of Governors may be appointed special tasks to help run the League.
    • The Board of Governors have the ability to suspend a player(s) when the evidence is brought to them via our complaint system. They must make their rulings based on the facts and evidence presented and on how those facts and evidence relates to Article Four: The Rule Book.
    • The Board of Governors rulings are based on a majority vote. They will conduct these votes all week leading up to the 11:59:59 PM ET deadline on Saturday of every week. They may only judge and give the verdict based on the facts given. If a member of the BoG does not vote in time, then it will always revert to a majority vote. If 3 votes, 2 must agree or disagree. There should never be a stalemate, but if there is, the Commissioner will be the deciding vote. 
    Understanding Expectations
    • The League has set expectations that those members selected for staff should adhere to. Those expectations include that these members keep the best interest of the League, sportsmanship, and respect for one another high on their personal priority list.
    • This community looks to staff as leaders, who have volunteered their personal time to ensure that the league is run correctly, as well as create a fun, competitive & organized experience for them.
    • Each staff member selected will be required to understand & accept these expectations prior to them being accepted by the League.
    Understanding Website Etiquette
    • The Board of Governors are expected to follow the Code of Conduct at all times. It is extremely important that all members feel respected.
    • Our Leagues bring out the competitive nature in us all, which is completely acceptable. The conduct outlined in the code of conduct doesn't restrict members from disagreeing with each other or debating player skills and talent.
    • "Trash talk" is part of the game & will always be a part of this League. It is important to understand a line has been drawn in the Code of Conduct & that line needs to be respected at all times.
    We appreciate all who wish to be part of the staff team, show enthusiasm, and want to grow Leaguegaming, especially the LGBA PSN Staff. With the understanding that individuals want the league to grow, we need to make sure that we have the best possible candidates in place to lead the progression forward. Not everyone will be great or good staff members but we want you to try your hardest & learn along the way. It's important to READ THE RULES!

The Commissioner will touch base with you once a proper date has been set for a follow-up interview.

Thank you!

thardimin
  2. I-Thorpe-I

I-Thorpe-I I play games

Discord:
    Thorpe#6436
    Ratings:
    +178 / 56 / -57
    1. 23
    2. Never been banned
    3. Got muted for posting a gif of 3 rings, Nekski also muted me so I could sleep.
    4. No
    5. 3-4 time owner? Bog for 2-3 seasons, commish for 1
    6. Since 2015
    7. I know the rulebook enough to know to not abuse bog powers
    8. Yes
    9. Reliable, have been a founding member of this league.

ithorpei
  3. FreddyHXX

FreddyHXX It is what it is.

Discord:
    Freddy#9155
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    1. What is your age? 32
    2. Have you ever been banned in this league or any league? Once in LG. Majority of my team tucked/inactive so I quit
      (If so, what for?)
    3. Have you been chat box banned/discord muted? Nope
      (If so, what for?)
    4. Have you ever been placed on the NML? Nope
    5. Do you have any previous League Management or BoG Experience? If so, please list them below. I was league admin/manager for Primes league for 4 seasons before he tucked it
      (Example: Owner, General Manager, Assistant General Manager or BoG)
    6. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) been in LG 5 seasons. NDPL. TGA. HOF.
    7. Knowledge of the rulebook? Yes will revisit it too
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most). Rulebook bout a 5.5. Myself 6.99
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) yes
    9. Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGBA Staff? Been around the league a while. Kinda know the ins and outs of most things. I like for the most part lol if people in the league like me.

• Like Like x 1
    freddyfrmtx
  4. Demobeatz

Demobeatz LOCK

Discord:
    demobeatz#0
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -1
    1. What is your age? 38
    2. Have you ever been banned in this league or any league? Nope
      (If so, what for?)
    3. Have you been chat box banned/discord muted? Yes, various reasons. Mostly playful interactions with staff.
    4. Have you ever been placed on the NML? Nope
    5. Do you have any previous League Management or BoG Experience? If so, please list them below.
      (Example: Owner, General Manager, Assistant General Manager or BoG) AGM for several times. For many
    6. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) been here since season 5
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most). I would say a Solid 5-6 but would need to brush up on nuances
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) very familiar and the app too
    9. Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGBA Staff? I’m fair and care about the integrity of the league. And because everyone likes me :)

No Streaming Account
  5. iTzShoooK

iTzShoooK The King of LGBA

Discord:
    itzshoook#0
    Ratings:
    +15 / 1 / -0
    1. What is your age? 31
    2. Have you ever been banned in this league or any league? No
      (If so, what for?)
    3. Have you been chat box banned/discord muted? Yes
      (If so, what for?)
    4. Have you ever been placed on the NML? No
      (Example: Owner, General Manager, Assistant General Manager or BoG) The GOAT Owner and GOAT Bog
    6. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) LGBA, NDPL, GB, CMG
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most). 6
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) Yes
    9. Please explain why you feel that you would be a good candidate for LGBA Staff? I am the greatest thing to happen to LGBA since sliced bread. Ill take Co Comish along with Thard. Let me be great!

iTzShoooK
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.