LGCHL S14- NEW PSN LGCHL Ownership Application

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Canadian Hockey League (LGCHL PSN)' started by Kreaks_, Apr 17, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kreaks_

Kreaks_ LGCHL PSN Commissioner

Discord:
    Kreaks_#3244
    Ratings:
    +58 / 2 / -10
    If you wish to become a PS4 LGHL Owner for the upcoming season please fill out the application below.

REMINDER: Filling out the application below does not guarantee you a spot for the upcoming Season.

Make sure that you read this thread thoroughly & fill out the application professionally because a quick response that looks sloppy isn't a good start to your potential LG ownership career.

Thank you for applying & we will be in touch in the upcoming weeks that follow so please be patient within this process. We would appreciate if you don't message any staff in regard to your status as we will be informing you.

If you are currently an Owner who has expressed interest in returning to the role as Owner you are NOT required to fill out an application. A PM will be sent to you by staff, simply reply there.

If you are currently on the NML, be sure to contact the Commissioner's Staff, @PlusSizePounder @OdessaSteps @kuddy-76 @Kreaks_ @LG McDonald to official appeal your NML PRIOR to apply for owner.

___________________________________________________________________________________

PSN LGCHL Ownership Application

[​IMG]

1. What is your age?
    2. Previous League Management Experience?
      (Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager)
    3. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?)
    4. Knowledge of the rulebook?
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most)
    5. Knowledge of Forums?
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?)
    6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role?

Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a CHL Ownership position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for ANY reason during the season or get removed as an owner you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur.

Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept"
    7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL?
    8. What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner?
    ___________________________________________________________________________________

Role and Responsibility As A CHL Owner

• Being selected as an Owner is a privilege not many are afforded. The most important thing the League wants to communicate to the Owners and Managers is that their number one priority is to ensure their Players have the best possible experience they can on this website! If selected as Manager or Owner, you are expected to make that your priority.
    • The day to day operations that keep a team functioning are also important. Managers and Owners are given the tools and ability to ensure their team functions properly within the guidelines set out by the League. It is important to understand that the Owner(s) and Manager(s) are also responsible for their team, and can be held accountable for actions and decisions they make or fail to make.
    • The position of Owner and Manager are considered to be a leadership role intended for those members of the community that consider themselves as leaders. It is recommended that only those members who can commit to the ups and downs a season can throw at them should be considered for a position of this importance.
    Understanding Expectations

• The League has set expectations that those members selected for Ownership should adhere to. Those expectations include that these members keep the best interest of the League, sportsmanship, their players, and respect for one another high on their personal priority list.
    • This community looks to its Owners and Managers as leaders, who have volunteered their personal time to ensure that the teams are run correctly, as well as create a fun, competitive & organized experience for them.
    • Each Owner and Manager selected will be required to understand & accept these expectations prior to them being accepted by the League.
    Understanding Website Etiquette

• Managers are expected to follow the code of conduct at all times. It is extremely important that all members feel respected.
    • Our Leagues bring out the competitive nature in us all, which is completely acceptable. The conduct outlined in the code of conduct doesn't restrict members from disagreeing with each other or debating Player skills and talent.
    • "Trash talk" is part of the game & will always be a part of this League. It is important to understand a line has been drawn in the Code of Conduct & that line needs to be respected at all times.
    We appreciate all who wish to be part of management & show enthusiasm & want to grow the LG especially the LGHL. With the understanding that individuals want the league to grow, We need to make sure that we have the best possible candidates in place to lead the progression forward. Not everyone will be great or good managers but we want you to try your hardest & learn along the way. It's important to READ THE RULES!

The Commissioners will touch base with you once a proper date has been set for a follow-up interview.

Thank you!

• Creative Creative x 1
    imkreaky
  2. TTV-TarrNation

TTV-TarrNation Active Member

Ratings:
    +18 / 10 / -4
    1. What is your age? 28
    2. Previous League Management Experience? Not in lg but in vg and shl i was agm and a owner

3. League Experience? Since season 1 took a couple season break between season 2-5. Ive also played fb, shl, vghl, and spnhl

(How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most) 6 but still going over and double checking all the rules.
    5. Knowledge of Forums? 
(Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) yes
    6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? Yes

Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a CHL Ownership position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for ANY reason during the season or get removed as an owner you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur.

7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? I want to put together a competitive team and a all around a fun environment on and off the ice!
    8. What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? My goals will be to put together a roster that is competitive but also have fun in the process, also to push myself and my team to be at there very best every game, playoffs is one of my biggest goals the only thing better then playoffs is to take that memorial cup home!!!

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    TarrNation
  3. Caribooyaa

Caribooyaa Active Member

Ratings:
    +21 / 1 / -4
    1) 28
    2) No
    3) 2 Seasons and I have not played in any other leagues.
    4) 6
    5) Yes
    6) I Understand & I Accept
    7) I wish to take on the role of ownership for multiple reasons
    a) I want to help take a failed franchise and raise it to a respectable franchise
    b) I want to help the players develop for stronger leagues and help the league grow
    c) Provide strong leadership and a positive environment for other LG players as well
    8) Goals I have laid out as an owner are simple
    a) Provide a winning culture
    b) Provide strong player devopment
    c) Build a solid rapport with the entire LG community

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
    caribooyaa
  4. Stxvio

Stxvio Greatest Never

Ratings:
    +634 / 140 / -182
    1. What is your age? 18
    2. Previous League Management Experience? S3 CHL owner, S11 and S13 AHL GM, A bunch of banana leagues
    3. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) Every league known to man, LG from S3-S13 still trash
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most) 7 ask @vKB-_-
    5. Knowledge of Forums?
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) yes
    6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? yes

7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? To promote and continually grow the league
    8. What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? Build a good community with many future memories

• Like Like x 3
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    Stavio_98
  5. Usmcbutter1215

Usmcbutter1215 Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -2
    1. What is your age? 22
    2. Previous League Management Experience? None
    3. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) LG from S10-S13
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most) 6 I can do a little better
    5. Knowledge of Forums?
    6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? yes

I understand and except
    1. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? To promote and continually grow the league and help others become better
    2. What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? Build a family of great players that will learn how to win as a team and have fun.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  6. xtremebullrider

xtremebullrider PSN: BKdaFlyBoy

Discord:
    xtremebullrider(LW)#5966
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    1. What is your age? 27
    2. Previous League Management Experience? Owner, Manager, assistant gm
    3. League Experience? 3 years experience in various leagues (LG, VGHL, FBHL, WCHL, UEHL)
    4. Knowledge of the rulebook? 6, but will refresh
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most)
    5. Knowledge of Forums? Yes
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?)
    6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? Yes

Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept" - I Understand & Accept
    7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? Would like the opportunity to create a winning and successful team
    8. What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? To make it to the top! Also, create a fun environment for Veterans and Rookies alike.
    9. PSN is BKdaFlyBoy

bkelsey6692
  7. Ravens9190

Ravens9190 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

No Streaming Account
  8. XxKammer35xX

XxKammer35xX Member

Discord:
    XxKammer35xX#2129
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -5

PSN LGCHL Ownership Application

[​IMG]

1. What is your age? I am currently 19 years old, but will turn 20 before next season starts
    2. Previous League Management Experience? I have owned/been a GM in quite a few leagues, such as UeHL GM S1, along with other leagues which have since folded. I have been offered management in VGAHL as well quite a few times.
    3. League Experience? I have been in LG since S10. I have also played in FBHL, VGHL, and FB 3's
    4. Knowledge of the rulebook? I would honestly have to give myself a 6, as they are a couple small things that I am unsure of.
    5. Knowledge of Forums? Yes, I am familiar with forums.(That includes finding rosters, standings, and league news)
    6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? I Understand & Accept

7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? I wish to take on the ownership role because I think it would be something to fun to do, while having fun and playing NHL.
    8. What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? I have 3 main goals. They are: 1. Have lots of fun, 2. Maintain a respectful environment for all players alike, and 3. Last but not least, MAKE THE BEST TEAM POSSIBLE!

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    No Streaming Account
  9. thatbaillieguy

thatbaillieguy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +122 / 4 / -13
    1. What is your age? 27 and counting
    2. Previous League Management Experience? S9 Rush Owner (Took over after week 1), S11 Attack, S12 Attack (Stepped down due to personal reasons that have since been resolved), S6 Team USA, 1 Season in VHL (Defunct), Multiple seasons Owner in XOHL (Defunct Xbox league)
    3. League Experience? Been in LG overall for a long time. Played on PS4 since S9-present (minus the step down S12), also played on Xbox side a few years ago briefly
    4. Knowledge of the rulebook? 6-6.5/7. I know how to access it with ease and I know it is impossible to know it 100% off the top of your head. Had this been a scale 1-10, I would rate myself a 7-8/10
    5. Knowledge of Forums? Very knowledgeable on how to maneuver the site

Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept": I understand & accept
    7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? I wish to return to the role I was forced to give up, plus I miss you Kreaky
    8. What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? I feel as though I have unfinished business after S12 and wish to resolve it. I also plan to build a respectable team both from the outside and within; build a friendly environment and help new individuals succeed.

• Winner Winner x 1
    thatbaillieguy
  10. QuakSmacker

QuakSmacker Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -5
    1. What is your age ?

Season 12 I was GM of Val' Dor (Waldbauer19 Was Owner)
    Season 10 I was GM of Ottawa 67's (Waldbauer19 Was Owner)
    Season 9 I Was GM of Ottawa 67's (Waldbauer19 was owner)

Note* If I get ownership it will be myself and Waldbauer19 back at the helm working together.
    Waldbauer19's work schedule permitting)

3. League experience ?

I have been a roster player since Season 6

4. Knowledge of the rulebook ?

7/7

5. Knowledge of forums ?

Yes

6. Do you accept the ownership responsibility & role ?

I understand and I accept

I have enjoyed my previous seasons in management. Each team I managed my teams were able to compete while maintaining a healthy locker room. I have had zero complaints launched against me and I am still frequently told by past teammates that their time in either 9,10 or 12 was their personal favourites. I understand in this role you are dealing with multiple age groups and it requires more leadership qualities then managerial skills. Outside of LG I am seasoned operations manager of a team of 35 Team members so I have a lot of experience dealing with people.

8. What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL owner?

My goals are the following:

1) Have a team that is able to compete.
    2) Have a healthy locker room.
    3) Ensure TC players feel just as involved as the roster players.
    4) Ensure players on my team have a positive experience that ensures they will be apart of the LG community for future seasons.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  11. MikeyThomas17

MikeyThomas17 S14 Barrie Colts Owner

Ratings:
    +47 / 1 / -8
    1. What is your age?

-AGM for Napoli in S5 LGFA

-I stepped up on an emergency basis to be AGM for Rockets during playoffs S6 LGBA

3. League Experience?

-My first season was S8 with the Petes (Pete Check). Since then I have continued to play LG hockey on PSN and Xbox on top of participating in other leagues the website has started to offer (LGBA, LGFA).

-6/7

5.Knowledge of Forums?

-Yes

-I Understand & Accept

-I've always wanted to take ownership of a team before but for whatever reason always backed out when applications came out. I've experienced just about everything LG has to offer and I'm ready to take my passion for League Gaming to the next level by owning and operating my own team.

-There is only one goal, to win the Mem Cup while creating an inviting and friendly environment for all members on my team.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  12. xTaiter32x

xTaiter32x Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +361 / 12 / -19
    1. 26
    2. S2 CHL owner, s3 AHL AGM, s7 AHL GM, s10 AHL AGM (s10 was the only time I have been banned in LG. Work had people quit and had to change my days off which made me unavailable for LG for over a month)
    3. Been around since s1
    5. Knowledge of Forums?
      Yes

Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept" --- I understand & Accept
    7. I enjoy the act of being a manager, enjoy meeting and playing games with new people haven't met. Willing to teach a potential GM to maybe be an owner or manager in AHL etc
    8. To build a competitive team, yet fun environment. Nobody likes a toxic sore loser, granted they're throughout the league in all levels. To incorporate everyone into games as well as club games with roster and TC players. Inform TC players on prospect games, and how to go about getting a roster spot etc. Granted I would like to make a long push for the memorial cup again.

• Winner Winner x 4
    No Streaming Account
  13. PensCanuks

PensCanuks Active Member

Discord:
    PensCanuks#2306
    Ratings:
    +11 / 1 / -1
    1. What is your age? 17 turning 18 during season
    2. Previous League Management Experience? (Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager) Don't have any yet on nhl but was Gm/Owner for LGBA Memphis season 19
    3. League Experience?
      (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?) Since season 32 on Xbox and last season for PSN. Also played banana leagues for PSN and Xbox.
      (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most) 6
    5. Knowledge of Forums?
      (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?) Yes
    7. Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting a CHL Ownership position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for ANY reason during the season or get removed as an owner you will be issued a 2 season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur.

8. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? Wanna challenge myself to compete with the other great owners around the league. Also, to gain experience on managing a team.
    9. What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? My goals are to build a team that could make a run to playoffs but also, have fun playing the game while having a healthy locker room.

• Like Like x 1
    penscanucks
  14. oBiLL3Yo

oBiLL3Yo BiLL3Y-BiLL3Y

Ratings:
    +274 / 37 / -61
    1) What is your age?
    (30)
    2) Previous league management experience?
    (Owner LG S4 S5 S6 S8.. I Went to the finals once and also made playoffs in every year as a owner) (Owner VG S14.. Took over a team that was 2-30 or worse and ended up with a over 500 record and 2nd place in our division only lost a few games since I did the rebuild and took over)
    3) League Experience?
    (LG 11th Season) (VG 7 Seasons)
    4) Knowledge of rule book?
    (7 being the highest.. experienced)
    5) Knowledge of forums?
    (Yes 100%)
    6) Do you accept the ownership/ role?
    (Yes I do 100%)
    7) Why do you wish to take on the ownership role?
    (The reason why I want the ownership role for LG is because I have been here before lots and I love building good competitive teams that have a good shot at winning the championship every year as well as play those Tcs as I see lots that sign up and basically sit out all season long with lots of potential
    8) Goals?
    (My goal is really the one to be honest that is to win it all to build a competitive team and win the championship as I am a really competitive player / owner
    (Good luck to all those who have signed up as owner)

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    bill3y
  15. K_o2015

K_o2015 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    1. What is your age? 23
    2. Previous League Management Experience? No previous management experience
    3. League Experience? Since season 10 with a mix of the chl and ahl
    4. Knowledge of the rulebook? 6/7
      I understand and accept
    7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? I have always wanted to assume an ownership role in the league and feel like my career background would benefit me in creating a competitive team. I have also experienced the basics of what the league has to offer me as a player and I believe this is the next step in what LG has to offer me, which is ownership.
    8. What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? I want to create a relaxed environment off the ice (Discord) where people feel comfortable enough to talk to each other, while maintaining a competitive edge on the ice while in games. I want to create a winning culture while also allowing players to get the most out of themselves and their LG experience like I have in my first four seasons. While a Mem Cup is obviously the biggest end goal, there are other important aspects that need to be achieved like creating chemistry and an environment that allows players to be themselves and enjoy playing NHL at the same time.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  16. Marner93

Marner93 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    Marner93#1187
    Ratings:
    +30 / 4 / -9
    1. What is your age?

2. Previous League Management Experience? (Example: Owner, General Manager or Assistant General Manager)

None.

3. League Experience? (How long have you been in the LG? What other leagues have you been in?)

Been playing LG since S3, also played FBHL and VG.

4. Knowledge of the rulebook? (How would you rate your knowledge of the LG Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 7 as most)

5. Knowledge of Forums? (Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts highlighted in RED & Understand how to find Rosters, Standings & league news, Yes or No?)

Absolutely.

I understand and accept.

I've been a player for almost 10 seasons, and I feel like being a manager would be an excellent experience. I've had dozens of managers over the time I've been a player, so I know what it would take to be an excellent manager. This would be an excellent first step to being an owner at the next level(s). I also have a pretty good idea of who my GM would be and how I would build a team. I'd enjoying every part of management, from scouting, to trading, to the strategy that goes with scheduling games. I think I'd be particularly good at being a CHL owner because of how new everyone is and how I could give them advice on how to move up to the NHL.

First and foremost create a fun, yet competitive culture for my team. I'm an extremely competitive individual, but I firmly believe that creating an environment where everyone enjoys playing with each other will lead to results on the ice. Next, obviously to win. I think after learning from many management teams, I have a good idea of how to build a solid team.

• Like Like x 1
    iceeeeyyyyyyyy
  17. Trissty_-

Trissty_- Meow

Discord:
    Trissty_-#9894
    Ratings:
    +65 / 6 / -19
    [​IMG]

1. What is your age? 23
    2. Previous League Management Experience? Agm szn 11 and other leagues
    3. League Experience? Since the started of nhl 19, play fbhl first and transferred over to lg
    4. Knowledge of the rulebook? 5
    6. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role? I understand and accept

7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? Reason being is I have a willingness to help improve players, to help new comers have an enjoyable first step into lg, and also help them develop into being ahl or nhl caliber players.
    8. What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? My goals are to ultimately win another mem cup, work in my game to where I find my confidence again, also I have a few friends who I want to be able to enjoy a season without toxicity.

• Winner Winner x 8
    No Streaming Account
  18. Kolby34

Kolby34 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 1 / -0
      1. What is your age? 28 Years Old.
      2. Previous League Management Experience? I have no LG management experience, however I have been an Owner in the WCHL for 2 seasons, going into our third season next month. I also am apart of the WCHL League Staff, and have helped build that league from the ground up.
      3. League Experience? I have played in LGHL for 2 seasons, Season 12, and Season 13. I have also played in the WCHL for 2 seasons as an Owner.
      4. Knowledge of the rulebook? 5.5-6 - I am continually reading and becoming acclimated with some of the more uncommon rules to become a 7/7.
      5. Knowledge of Forums? Yes, I have knowledge of the forums and how to use them.

Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept" I Understand & Accept
      7. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL? I wish to take ownership because I want to provide a very fun, and positive experience for players who play with/for me. I believe that by having owners who do this, the league will naturally grow on its own because players will want to get their friends more involved. During S13, I had a couple of incidents with 2 separate teams where I had to step up because management weren't available. This included finding TC's and having the AGM change a game lineup so I could play, because we hadn't heard from the other management. The other incident happened in the playoffs of S13 - where I stepped up and found us 2 TC's when people were having connection issues. As an owner I would be available during every game to make sure things went smooth and I could relay league messages on reschedules to my team. I also always took the lead to start party chats, open the DR and invite people in each game.
      1. What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner? My goals are to work tirelessly to build a very competitive team that will have fun playing with each other. I want to help develop players to not only want to come back and play in LGHL again, but who want to make that next step to improve their game to make the AHL and NHL. I want to be an Owner who's teammates want to play with each other outside of the Sunday-Wednesday schedule, and after the season is over. I want to have my TC's involved as much as possible and make them feel like they are apart of the team, so that even if they don't crack the roster the first half of the season, they continue to work to potentially crack the roster the second half of the season, or at least sign up to play the following season. I also want to promote good positive communication throughout my team. From Management to Management, Management to Player, and Player to Player I want to ensure that everybody is communicating with each other to promote a healthy environment.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Get Good Get Good x 1
    No Streaming Account
  19. IcedFire97

IcedFire97 S13 Presidents' Trophy & Memorial Cup Winner

Ratings:
    +225 / 51 / -90
    1. What is your age?
      AGM of Edmonton Oil Kings Season 35 for a Week. (I was removed because I'm a trashcan at LW (won't try that again ;)))
    3. League Experience?
      PSN since Season 4. XBOX since Season 34.
      6/7. There will always be a Rule I need to go to Constitution for.
    5. Knowledge of Forums?
      Yes
      I Understand & Accept
      I feel as though taking a Ownership Role in LG is my next step in my LG Career. I like meeting & playing CHEL with new people.
      To build on my understanding of the LG Constitution, to build a competitive team with a healthy environment, and to help new people to LG understand it better as it can be very confusing/too much to take in at first glance.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2020
    • Like Like x 9
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Troll Troll x 1
    No Streaming Account
  20. SiMpLiFiEDChAoS

SiMpLiFiEDChAoS Member

Ratings:
    +21 / 2 / -2
    1. What is your age?
    I'm 26 years old.
    1. Previous League Management Experience?
    In LG? None. I've owned in VG and had some management stints in other smaller leagues.
    1. League Experience?
    LG - 4 Seasons (two short ones as TC, one full as TC and one full as Roster.)
    VG - 3 Seasons VGAHL
    1. Knowledge of the rulebook?
    4-5 with room to improve as I read over the rules often.
    1. Knowledge of Forums?

Yes, I use them often to keep up with important league info and know how to access all team and league sections as needed.

2. Do you accept the Ownership Responsibility & Role?

Yes, and have owned successful teams previously in other leagues, and have never quit out during a season with a team regardless of record.

I understand and accept.

3. Why do you wish to take on the Ownership Role within the LGHL?

Because I enjoy being management and building a good, competitive team with a fun environment, I also enjoy the management aspects such as micro management of the team, creating lineups, managing player issues via discord, etc.. and I have good friends who are more than capable at management and would be happy to step up to GM for me.

4. What are your goals you wish to achieve as an LGHL Owner?

Have a great first season as I did with VGAHL ownership, make playoffs and hopefully win it all, if not, compete as hard as possible and leave saying "Hey we did our best, can't complain."

• Like Like x 2
    • Get Good Get Good x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.